• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join school of the beginners

(After years of school, you were finally able to go to the trainers school. You may only have one pokemon to start{first evolution}. You will have chances to find other pokemon as this goes on. warning: I may not respond as quickly due to my multi-tasking)

Name: Blizzard
Looks: (trainer card in signature)
personality: Very friendly and a little crazy, but a fierce fighter.

Pokemon: Eevee(moon)
personality: shy and quiet
moves: Bite, swift, growl,
other: wears a ribbon around her neck.

"get out of bed or you'll be late!" yelled blizzards mom. Blizzard slowly got up, and saw the envelope sitting on her bed with an eevee sleeping over it. "Moon" She said, "get off of the envelope." She moved moon, opened the envelope, and shot out of bed and quickly got ready. "I can finally go to the beginners school!" she said excitedly. She checked her watch quickly. "The bus is leaving in 5 minutes," she said and ran onto the bus. She chose her seat, and patiently waited for the bus to leave.

Name: Diamond
Looks: Short, Brown, Spiky Hair. Red T-Shirt, Long Jeans.
Personality: Brave, Nice.

Pokemon: Shiny Eevee (Midnight)
Personality: Lazy
Moves: Shadow Ball, Dig, Attract, Quick Attack.
Other: Blue Scarf

Edit: Midnight is Male

Diamond was already at the school. He lived close to it, so he'd prefer walking instead of taking the bus, which apparently was an option. He looked around, No one was around. "I guess there were no other Walkers. There just lazy I guess." Diamond frowned, then shrugged.

Last edited:
Name: Comet
Looks: Like trainer card!
Personality: Adventurous, Quiet but friendly, and loves to cook.

Pokemon: Nidoran F (Mercury)
Personality: Determined
Moves: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick.
Other: She has pale blue eyes.

Comet slept in her bed, until the sun rose. The sun's rays shone on her cheeks and made them warm. Her eyes gradually opened as they adjusted to the morning light. She looked over at her Pokemon and whispered, "Good morning!" Her female Nidoran, whom she had named Mercury, was already up and had groomed herself. Mercury was the "Family Pokemon" that Comet had caught accidentally when she was a child. Comet looked at her clock and figured she had time to make some breakfast.

"Come on, Mercury, let's go have some cereal. I'll race you downstairs!"

Trainer and Pokemon, side by side, dash down toward the kitchen where Comet's roommate had already made pancakes for their special occasion. Her roommate smiles and looks at the trainer's antics with her Pokemon, "Well good morning to you too, teach. If I hadn't known better I'd say you were one of your students. Quit horsing around and eat before you two go!"

Comet replies to her roommate, "Oh good morning! Haha, sorry for the ruckus, I'm just excited is all! And you know I'm not a teacher yet, just an assistant for now."

"Yeah, but today is the big day. First day of school, I hope those kids don't eat you alive!"

"I'm not worried about it at all, besides like I said, I'm an assistant so I'll be sitting in with the students as well. In a way I'm still a student but learning how to be a teacher."

"And then a Professor?"

"That's the goal."

"Well, good luck Comet, you're going to need it!"

"Thanks."

Mercury had gobbled down her pancakes as Comet and her roommate talked. Mercury tugged on Comet's scarf and handed her a half bitten pancake. Comet puts the half pancake aside and looked at the kitchen clock. It was about time to get going! She picks up Mercury and places her in her bicycle's basket.

"Ready Mercury? First day of teacher training here we come!"

Comet strapped her helmet on and proceeded to make her way to the school with a beaming smile on her face.

The bus finally left, and after a few more stops it finally reached the school. Blizzard grabbed her bag and went running towards the school with moon on her head. As she turned the corner, she saw a person with a shiny eevee. "Hello!" she said. Moon jumped down and ran over to the other eevee and said hello, but sounded like eevee!

Diamond frowned. For the new school year, the least he wanted to do was make friends with a female. "Uh, Hi?" Diamond questioned. Midnight looked down from Diamond's shoulder then sighed. "Hello!" Midnight frowned. He was dragged into School by Diamond, being requested a Pokemon. Midnight didn't look forward to this, as much as Diamond did. He snorted, then turned around, ignoring the Eevee.

Comet arrived at the new school and locked her bicycle on a bike rack. Mercury climbed onto Comet's shoulders as they walked into their assigned classroom. To her surprise there were no students in their seats. I didn't realize how early I really was, she thought to herself. She also noticed the teacher wasn't in class as well. She shrugged and figured it was a good opportunity to set up her desk. She emptied her backpack and took out some folders and pencils to ready herself for an immense amount of notes she has to take.

After a while she started to hear students and Pokemon talk right outside the room, class was about to begin.