• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Scout's Request Feed!

If you want to request something, please do not make it over the top, 10 days to finish it.

Rules: Do not ask for spriting, or user bars, however I will do Avatars, and I will do just random requests.

I will also list the current project I'm working on down here, and tell you how much is finished.

If you have any ideas to make this thread better, please pm me!

Current project: None, progress, None.

Hey Scout do you think you can do someone in a Mega Gallade hoodie? The person in it has blonde hair and he is shown holding a pokeball. If you think that's kinda too hard, then remove the pokeball thing and ust make him have a confident expression. I can't wait to see the picture!

oh I can accompany you with that then. His eye color is gray, his size is average, and his hairstyle is maybe um... you know Cato from the hunger games? I want his hairstyle on my avatar if that's not a problem.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Hmm, may I see a cute sketch of a Glaceon please? If you need a render, or a reference, feel free to ask!~

image.jpg
How is this Azure?

Hi scoutpug since I began a new RP about zombies I wanted to request this from you

Can you draw a boy in a black hoodie and a darkrai fighting a zombie arbok?