• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SCP: The Infinite IKEA Discussion

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Comic @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader @Eeveechu151 @BurbleBurble @Godjacob @XBD @GreninjaTrainer013 @Blatant Mokery
About: This is a rp based off of SCP-3008, The Infinite IKEA. You will have to survive the hordes of staff, find villages, or make your own, look for the exit, or stay in the comfort of you village. Improvise and adapt.

Plot: You wake up, in an IKEA, yet, it seems much larger than normal, not only that, but, the staff seem to be non-human, as soon as the light shut down, you find that the staff aren't as friendly as they seem...

Put In Your Bios:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality (optional, if you'd rather show their personality in the rp, you can leave this blank):
Items (no weapons like guns, I mean torches, or keys or something):
Other:

So, anybody interested?

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
sorry, no.
i love SCP-3008, but i don't really feel interested in this scenario. i've already taken on a fair few of RPs, and i don't really wanna out-do myself.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Eh, fair enough, just figured since you liked my comment about an SCP roleplay, thought you might like it, feel free to come back if you change your mind.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
I'm, gonna skip this one too. I'm not very interested in this plot. I'm gonna sit this one out, but if you have any others roleplays you think I'd be interested in fill free to invite me.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Seems interesting, but I think there should be more things added/tweaked to make this a good RP. For example:

It's cannon that there are communities in the Infinite IKEA, and you only kind-of mentioned the existance of them. If you created some, with their own ideals, goals, ways to live, ways to treat their citizens, leaders, etc... it would be much more interesting. You don't need to explain their fully in this thread (because that would be consume too much time), but just mentioning them would be much better, like mentioning major communities.

Basically, just detail them a bit more.

Another thing is: adding things to what's cannon. Of course, I'm not talking about adding a magic mushroom that flies over IKEA every christmas, freeing anyone inside and just letting them go outside. I'm talking about: adding patterns to the workers, add variations, add more enemies, like animals, because I don't think that the idea of animals entering the building would be far-fetched, add more interesting locations, like ruins of cities, filled with corpses, etc... etc...

Well, that's about it. At the moment, I'm interested, maybe I will join if this gains enough traction.

Last edited: