• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Second Life (RP)

Tama did not like the quiet. Tama thought it was unsettling, and when the Eevee woke up, al there was to spot with her cobalt gaze was just everlasting darkness- a void, in which there seemed to be no-one present. She could hear breathing, however- albeit, quiet. She didn't care, however, and chimed as loud as her squeaky voice could capably go, "Hey, anyone here? Tama doesn't want to be alone!"

CLANG, CLANG, CLANG

Amidst the howling of the Pokémon and the wind whistling through the lonely cages, the collision of metal had begun to echo throughout the large room. Before then, science had hung over the eyes of many like a thick fog, having drifted off into peaceful sleep, but a single Pokémon (if not two, the echo made it hard to determine) had already had enough with the facility's crap.

CLANG, CLANG, CLANG

Attempting to hack through the bars was a mareep. Yes. A mareep. And boy did she feel degraded.

Dull horns clashed against thick metal wires that had been dented many times over, but to no avail. All the sheep Pokémon was succeeding in was giving herself a migraine.

"Hey, anyone here? Tama doesn't want to be alone!"
Crap.

It would appear that she had awoken another Pokémon of indeterminable species; she was unable to tell due to the numerous cages full of fluffy underlings that were scowling at Kate like she'd just committed a felony.

Or… y'know… awoken everyone from their relatively peaceful slumber.

Letting out a sigh, the electric lamb figured it wouldn't hurt to give a reply, albeit a sarcastic one. "Yes, there's more of us here. Why else would there be so many of these stupid metal enclosures?"

"Tama's sorry!" chirped the femme in reply. She had no idea of what was happening, at the moment- she had no idea that she wasn't a human, anymore; until now. "Wait..." she mused aloud, tilting her head and staring suspiciously at her paws. "Why... why has Tama not got hands? Or..." she gasped, realization suddenly hitting her. Those news reports about children being kidnapped... "Is Tama... did Tama get kidnapped?"

The mareep, having abandoned bending the metal bars and dashing to freedom, closed her eyes and looked away as the lights flickered on. She'd been in the dark for a while, and her reaction to light was no surprise. After a few seconds, Kate's eyes adjusted to the blinding rays, watching as humans stepped in, their footsteps echoing around the large room.

She would've scolded Tama for speaking in third person, but now wasn't the time. Instead, she let out a sigh, knowing what the arrival of the humans meant.

"Great, here they come. Again."

The Eevee would have tried to escape, but was too weak to accomplish much. She gasped in fear as th humans came in, terrified of what they were going to do. She winced slightly as the light flickered on, and let out a small squeak. "Who have come again?" the femme said nervously, eyeing the humans warily. "What are they gonna do to Tama?"

Groggily, the lone figure in a cage that sat not too far away from the others' stretched her new body out, rolling onto her side as she slowly woke herself from a strange dream. Opening an eye, she squinted at the bright lights that illuminated the room she was in, still unable to see what she was trapped inside of due to the low quality of her vision. As it cleared, her other eye opened, and she finally realized. With a start, the new Fire-type bolted up in a sitting position, darting her head around so quickly she became dizzy. "Wha- Wh- WAZ GOIN' ON!?" she slurred, finally becoming completely awake as she did so. "WHE-"

In a vain attempt to try to open her cage, the Vulpix placed her paws on a couple of the bars, trying to grip them with her- wait. Paws? But that could only mean one thing! Her thumbs were chopped off. "THE HELL IS THIS!?" she screeched, accidentally pushing away from the bars and landing on her back, only now noticing the real difference. Many fluffy somethings sat by her bottom, and her knees didn't quite feel like knees anymore. Completely oblivious of the facts, Kagami stood up again, trying to push herself onto her hind legs, which, of course, failed miserably, ending in her toppling backward yet again. As she moved to get up again, she noticed a couple others, but they were not human in the slightest. She didn't quite care at the moment, though, seeing as they, too, were locked up like her. Nosing the space between a couple different bars, Kit-Kat yelled over to the others, sitting down on her tails awkwardly. "Hey, you guys! Can you understand me? What the actual just happened!? I'm supposed to be human!"

Last edited:
Groggily, the lone figure in a cage that sat not too far away from the others' stretched her new body out, rolling onto her side as she slowly woke herself from a strange dream. Opening an eye, she squinted at the bright lights that illuminated the room she was in, still unable to see what she was trapped inside of due to the low quality of her vision. As it cleared, her other eye opened, and she finally realized. With a start, the new Fire-type bolted up in a sitting position, darting her head around so quickly she became dizzy. "Wha- Wh- WAZ GOIN' ON!?" she slurred, finally becoming completely awake as she did so. "WHE-"

In a vain attempt to try to open her cage, the Vulpix placed her paws on a couple of the bars, trying to grip them with her- wait. Paws? But that could only mean one thing! Her thumbs were chopped off. "THE HELL IS THIS!?" she screeched, accidentally pushing away from the bars and landing on her back, only now noticing the real difference. Many fluffy somethings sat by her bottom, and her knees didn't quite feel like knees anymore. Completely oblivious of the facts, Kagami stood up again, trying to push herself onto her hind legs, which, of course, failed miserably, ending in her topping backward yet again. As she moved to get up again, she noticed a couple others, but they were not human in the slightest. She didn't quite care at the moment, though, seeing as they, too, were locked up like her. Nosing the space between a couple different bars, Kit-Kay yelled over to the others, sitting down on her tails awkwardly. "Hey, you guys! Can you understand me? What the actual just happened!? I'm supposed to be human!"
Even though Bolt witnessed the new pokemon being scared that they just transformed into pokemon, it was still scary and disturbing. These pokemon just realised that they have been taken away by their familys, and don't even know if they are going to return or not.

I am Heather, she repeated to herself over and over, I am Heather. Heather was one of the first to figure out she was kidnapped. Sadly, she could not figure out which Pokemon she was. Her Pokemon were thankfully at home when she was
kidnapped. At least they won't be puppets also Heather thought. She felt a ruffling in the cage beside hers. "Excuse me," she said, "Can you tell me what Pokemon I am?"

Ban had woken up to painful ringing in his ears, something was very loud nearby and it was causing him quite a bit of pain through his head. As he tried to bring his hands to his ears, something felt... off. It seemed as though his arms and hands were stuck splayed out wide, caught on something to either side of him. Realizing he had some how managed to fall asleep on his belly, he tried to push himself up, but his arms and hands felt too weak to move his body.

Confused and in pain, he tried to open his eyes to see what was going on and where the banging sound was coming from. However, there was nothing. He felt no eyes open, and the world remained dark. That confusion was now quickly turning to panic, and he began trying to squirm and flail, which to others would sound like the faint sound of leathery wings slapping the bottom of the cage. As his arms fluttered strangely and his feeling in his legs was nonexistant, Ban opened his mouth wide to scream, but what came out was too high for most to hear. What returned was enough to make the boy pause.

Echoes of his scream filled the room strangely, and suddenly his brain seemed to have an image of the whole place, all the way around him. He was encased in bars, and it seemed much of the room was in fact filled with small cages. What transfixed him more was the soft shape of his body. He no longer had arms, but wings, and a small ovular body. It was hard to make out much past that, but it was enough to give him some sense of what was happening. I... I'm a Zubat?!

Momentarily too shocked to panic, the sound of others talking broke his thoughts, and with a few more quick, intermittent screams he realized he could make out the shapes of other pokemon around talking to each other. A human had entered as well, judging by the large shape, which might have been a welcome sight at one point, but now the huge form absolutely terrified him.

"Hello?" The zubat tested his voice at less of a scream and at a lower pitch. Hopefully, the others would actually be able to hear this...

Kate, upon hearing the voices of many more newly awoken Pokémon, let out a sigh. Becoming a glorified ball of statically charged fluff and having to deal with social interactions? This day couldn't possibly get any worse.

Huffing, the Mareep settled down in her cage, figuring answering more questions in the most sarcastic way humanly possible wouldn't cause her any more pain.

"Yes, you're supposed to be a human. Can you figure out the key word there?" she snapped, displeased with her situation as well. "At least you're probably something with claws. And as for you…" she looked over into the general direction of where the voice asking what Pokémon she was came from. "Heck if I know. Someone's overgroomed plumage is in the way."

Finally, she saw the zubat. Oh boy, and Kate thought she had it bad. The poor things were completely blind and practically unable to stand, save for nub-like feet that could barely support a cotton ball. It probably didn't help that Zubat had the worst reputation for swarming new trainers upon visiting caves.

Maybe she could socialize with him… her... it later, but now wasn't the time.

The humans walked in further, boots trudging against the grimy floor, kicking up dust.

Now definitely wasn't the time.

"Well someone's is having a bad day," she said getting angrier and louder by the second, " If you don't frickin care about others, you should just kill yourself!" Her anger diminished, she looked at herself. Gray fur. Paws. Bushy tail. Fangs. Black paws.
Oh crap Heather thought I'm a poocheyna
Then she screamed.

Ban's tall ears laid back against his body, trying to protect them from some of the loud sounds around him. His brain was overloaded just trying to process everything, such as how he got here, how he was suppose to move around, how he could get out, and amidst that was the sensory overload coming from his ears, and the loud noises that seemed to throb in his head. All he wanted to do was be able to put hands over his ears and curl up like a human to hide in a corner. "P-please not so loud..." he whimpered, probably a bit quiet for other to hear unless they were really listening.

One of the humans opened his cage door, before he could snap at them, they put a collar attached to a metal stick around his neck. The human dragged him out of the cage and Bolt got to see all th pokemon trapped in the cages.

"You inhumane, vicious, cruel basters! Who said you could control me?!" A collar was attached onto the enraged Pokemon and saw another Pokemon being dragged a few meters in front of her. Not wanting to find out was she was being dragged away, she turned to scream but instead felt something there. Heather cried to the sheep for help.

Ban froze as a human approached his cage, absolutely terrified by the sketchy image of the room that returned to him with the bursts of echolocation he was slowly getting the hang of. Some kind of collars were being put on the others, all the while they struggled and shouted. The boy gave a meek whimper of "Zuuu!" as a woman came to his own cage and unlocked the door. She reached in while he was still trapped to put a collar on him, but he instinctually lashed out to bite down on one of her hands, drawing blood and incidentally using Leech Life. Surprised with himself temporarily, the woman took advantage of his pause to pry her hand free and hold his mouth closed, making him flail frantically and slide a bit around his cage. With her free hand she managed with some difficulty to get the collar around his neck, just above his wings. Once that was finished, she scooped one wing under him and managed to fanagle him out the door of his cage, turn him around, and hold him much like one would hold a bird, pinning his wings to his body while he frantically screeched and struggled, occasionally using Supersonic, more to get a visual of what was happening around him than to confuse anyone.

"Lookit this one."

A human had sauntered up to the Mareep's enclosure, chain in hand. Rubber coated, mind you, anyone with half a brain would know not to attach an electrical conductor to an electric type. The man scoffed, running a finger along the dents in the steel. "These enclosures are expensive, cottonball. Not like ya'll be able ta break it anyways."

Kate had squished herself into the furthest corner, assuming a defensive position and growling like a dog. God, she must've looked stupid, but not being an idiot really wasn't top priority as of now. Regardless, the man chuckled, reaching in with a tattooed hand as to fit the collar portion around her wool-covered neck and give a sharp tug. Kate dragged her cloven feet and fit them into every book and cranny she could to halt progress. If there was one thing she was good at, it was ticking people off.

It was at about the fifth time she'd hooked her blue hooves into a crack in the floor that the Poocheyena called out to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you'd already clarified that I didn't care about others," her grip was slipping, hooves scratching the old floor. "You must really be- OOF!"

Before she could finish the snobby remark, she was pulled muzzle first into the floor, the human looking solidly ticked off. She'd done her job well. "Alrigh ya little snobby piece of bullcrap," he snorted, not bothering to finish the sentence.

"Yeah… I couldn't really help even if I wanted to. Anyone with eye-" she cut herself off, observing the now trapped zubat. "Nevermind."

Meanwhile, the man grumbled under his breath, something along the lines of Stubborn lil' crap and Shoulda evolved by now. Kate painfully turned her head, looking in the location that all the Pokémon were being dragged in. This couldn't possibly be good.

He could barely remember anything about his life before he was turned into a Pokemon. He couldn't even remember his own name, how crazy was that? All he knew was why he was here. He'd experienced it already. He was here to fight. It was the only way he'd survive in this Arceus forsaken place.

He knew his movesets, he knew the type advantages. Apparently, the men had taken to calling him "Gambit." He knew that wasn't his name, but what did it matter now? He was in one of the cages in the corner, and he'd look out at the other Pokemon being taken by the humans. He would have been listening to their conversation, thankful for being a Pokemon with decent hearing. It hadn't taken him long to figure out what he was. He was a Growlithe, and he knew he'd never evolve here. He'd drift away from his thoughts as one of the humans opened his cage as well, and put a collar on him. He knew where this was going. No point in fighting a losing battle. He followed them obediently, ready for what was to occur next.

*Who will it be? I heard some of them talking. If I end up fighting this Mareep, well, she sounds feisty. Don't want to take any chances with her. The Poochyena, she might prove a challenge. The Zubat, his Super Sonic would prove a challenge. The Shinx may be a challenge, too. That settles it, I won't take my chances with any of them. I need to fight to survive.*

Gambit knew what he was doing. He had to make it home, eventually. Maybe, just maybe, if he kept fighting here, they would be found. Perhaps.

A huge metal door opened and Heather felt herself being pushed inside. A huge thump told her the door closed behind her. She was on a fire battlefield. On the opposite side, an identical door opened. She knew running was useless. So she would fight. But who am I going to fight? She thought.

Bolt expected to be in a battlefield, but they brought him into a room with a bulky and large steel door. The person who dropped him off left the room and closed the door behind him. He looked up and saw an high window with humans wearing lab coats and glasses. Suddenly a door opened on the other side of the wall, there was a dummy with strange clothing on. It said S.W.A.T with large letters on the clothing. What does that even mean? Bolt was confused and anxious, Bolt looked up at the humans why he was here and what was the dummy for. They talked to eachother for a few moments, but Bolt couldn't hear them. Bolt got an fright when the dummy started to move around, it started to walk towards Bolt, What does it want?! Bolt thought. The thing the dummy was holding tried to swat Bolt, maybe that's why it said S.W.A.T on the clothing. Bolt used spark on the dummy, making it fall to the ground. Shortly after, the humans picked up Bolt with the collar and carried him out of the room.

A huge metal door opened and Heather felt herself being pushed inside. A huge thump told her the door closed behind her. She was on a fire battlefield. On the opposite side, an identical door opened. She knew running was useless. So she would fight. But who am I going to fight? She thought.
Bolt was carried trough the grey hallways, until they put Bolt into a small hole, making him tumble down the long and dark tunnel. Once Bolt was on solid ground, he opened his eyes. Bolt padded around, looking for any source of light. Finally a door opened and he ran out. The enviourment around Bolt was like a fire type gym. Bolt looked toward him and saw a poocheyeana looking at him. He tried to go back but the door closed behind him. Instead he padded back where he was and got into a battle pose. Even if Bolt didn't want to do harm, there was no way he was getting out of the problem he was in without fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
A low growl escaped from Heather. Another electric type like that self centered sheep. She assumed a battle ready position "Begin!" An announcer voice boomed. A powerful toxic was enleashed by the wolf.

A low growl escaped from Heather. Another electric type like that self centered sheep. She assumed a battle ready position "Begin!" An announcer voice boomed. A powerful toxic was enleashed by the wolf.
Bolt quickly rolled over before the toxic hit him. Bolt rushed over to the poocheyeana with sparks flying out of Bolt.

A huge shield of light appeared in front of Heather. So I know protect too. With bolt getting closer by the minute, she awaited the impact. Crack! The sparks hit the shield head on, but it protected her from major damage. Her fangs glowed blue was she quickly moved to bite.

A huge shield of light appeared in front of Heather. So I know protect too. With bolt getting closer by the minute, she awaited the impact. Crack! The sparks hit the shield head on, but it protected her from major damage. Her fangs glowed blue was she quickly moved to bite.
Once the poochyeana tried to snap at Bolt, he used spat out an dark purple toxic move at the poochyeana, making it get hurt by the attack.

Bastards! Poocheyna felt weaker, but being strong for her age have an advantage. She let out a mencacing roar, than blue fangs but into the pokemon's neck. Heather hung on, wanting to deal an enormous amount of damage.

Bastards! Poocheyna felt weaker, but being strong for her age have an advantage. She let out a mencacing roar, than blue fangs but into the pokemon's neck. Heather hung on, wanting to deal an enormous amount of damage.
Bolt yowled very loudly. He used a spark, not stopping until the poocheyna let go.

Gambit was ready for whatever awaited him this round. He just hoped he wouldn't cause the other too much pain. He looked up from the floor at the sound of the metal door opening, and walked out into a battlefield that was mostly water, save for a few platforms floating on said water. *Now who am I fighting?*

Ban continued to struggle weakly against the hands that held his wings to his body, now giving up his crying for simply his highpitched clicking, taking in the hallways that she led him down. The echoes bounced oddly off of a large metal door, and he "watched" as it slid open. The woman holding him then gave him a small toss into a strange room, where the floor seemed to be constantly shifting and soft. Panicked, he spread his wings and flailed with frantic flaps. Luckily, it was enough to keep him airborne, if a bit unstable and moving slightly back and forth as he flew in place. Across from him, he could make out the shape of a Growlithe standing on more solid ground at the other end of the room. The zubat took in the room once more, ears turned backwards to confirm the door was sealed. It didn't take a genius to figure out the humans expected them to fight, but for have almost no face, the zubat still seemed hesitant. "I-I don't want to fight," he tried to tell his opponent. Heck, he didn't even know how to use his wings properly, much less what he was capable of in a fight. If this went through, Ban was certain he would not come out of this unscathed.

Gambit heard the Zubat's pleas. He sighed, knowing he'd have to hold back. "They will hurt us both if we do not fight, but I will take it easy on you." He said. He had a scratchy voice, indicating he clearly hadn't talked in a while. The Growlithe leaped from platform to platform, sending his shoulder into his opponent, lightly, but enough to send him tumbling into another platform. He sighed, and said: "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but I need to. For both our sakes." He then laid down and waited to see what the Zubat would do next.

Ban tried to figure out how to bring his wings to dip his body down below the attack, but it seemed to tilting his body so he felt as if he was plummeting head first. His wings continued their frantic beating in instinctual response to keep him up, and thus he ended up not even close to avoiding the Growlithe's shoulder. Spinning out of control, he ended up tucking his wings and landing (thankfully), on a piece of solid ground. Managing to push himself up a bit with his wings, a bit of frantic flapping was (luckily) just enough to get him air born again. Some sort of instinct took over in his panic, and he felt himself soar higher than before, trying to make himself a more distant target. He let out a Supersonic screech at the Growlithe, intending to confuse it. There was no way the severely underleveled pokemon would win without a bit of foul play, and the instincts of the Zubat seemed to know this. Daring creatures of dark caves, they never seemed to have any remorse for who they would draw blood from. And speaking of such, his stomach rumbled a bit, and Ban swooped down at his opponent with green glowing fangs, prepared to leach just a bit of health from his opponent.

Feeling cold, Heather let go of her opponent. She saw ice on the very spot she had bitten. A purple black toxic was used, and she knew she hit my her target because one foot was frozen to the floor.

Feeling cold, Heather let go of her opponent. She saw ice on the very spot she had bitten. A purple black toxic was used, and she knew she hit my her target because one foot was frozen to the floor.
Bolt tried biting the ice to free his paw, but the bitter coldness stung his gums and teeth like fire so Bolt moved his head straight. Bolt tried to pull out his paw out of the ice with all of his energy. Shoot! Sooner or later the poocheyna will turn me into his/her punching bag!

Gambit tried to move to the side, in a desperate attempt to dodge the attack, but failed. His vision grew blurry, and he was unable to make out his surroundings. He was, however, able to make out the figure of something rushing towards him. His mind scrambled and confused, he let his instincts take control. He let loose a powerful Flamethrower at the target, not even sure if it was his opponent.

Ban saw the Flamethrower coming just in time to bank hard to the side, helped by the fact that the confused Growlithe wasn't quite on target. Continue to charge at the fire-types back legs, they came at them with an open mouth, fangs still glowing faintly green. He seemed intent on sinking them into Gambit, one way or another.

Gambit mentally fought himself to get over his confusion. His vision cleared slightly, and he saw his opportunity. He took it. His teeth had started to glow, and he tried to chomp down on the Zubat, using his Crunch attack, clamping onto his wing, and dragging them both under the water.

Ban screeched as the fang clamped on to his wing, feeling one of his thin bones snap under the pressure. He flailed, stirring up a sharp wind and an Air Cutter, slashing his opponent as he was dragged under the water. With his delicate body and slight fur, he was definitely not designed to handle this environment, and his mouth was forced to clamp shut for once. Although he still tried to flail and pull away, his movements were slowed and clearly a struggle.

Gambit began to regain complete control of his senses, the confusion fading. His vision cleared, and he looked around. *But, how did I get here? The last thing I remember was...* He looked around frantically as realization dawned on him. He saw the Zubat in the same condition as he was. Under the water and injured. *How did this happen? I....* He shook away the worried curiosity and swam towards the Zubat. As he neared him he'd grab him in his jaws, light but firm, and carry him up to one of the platforms atop the water. He'd lay him down, and talk to him. "Hey, you still with me?"

Ban felt it getting harder and harder to move, harder to concentrate on anything. As he was giving up and beginning to sink, he felt a set of jaws grab him and drag him back up to the surface. Spluttering and gasping for air, Ban made no attempt at struggling further. All he could make out of the world around him was the soft maw gripping him and the surface of the platform and water. When he was let down, he remained sprawled out and fairly motionless but for his body spasming with the occasional cough. His ears continued to flick around to get out the water, but he could at least make out the Growlithe trying to speak with him.

"Y-yeah..." he managed to gasp out. As a human, his instinct was to try and push himself up, but that didn't quite work with his body shape or wings, so the attempt looked like a pathetic bit of flopping his soaked wings on the ground.