• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Second Life (RP)

Another ice gang stuck his other paws to the ground. She punched for some good measure, then glowed purple. Toxic shot to the Pokemon. Heather watched as it made contact.

Another ice gang stuck his other paws to the ground. She punched for some good measure, then glowed purple. Toxic shot to the Pokemon. Heather watched as it made contact.
Bolt yowled in pain as the toxic made contact with his skin and fur. The toxic leaked down to the ice, making it melt faster. Even how painful it was, Bolt might just be able to get out of the bitter cold ice.

Winter looked at the battle going on right now the collar around her neck making it hard to turn her head as it was one with spikes on the inside the ralts just wanting to go home

Sakiya watched, waiting, wondering. Not having a neck for a collar, the round metal had been placed around her waist-like mist. The other scientists began talking briefly amongst each other before she was placed high up on a porch where she could watch either battle, and after concluding her thoughts, very likely a waiting room until her turn began. She wasn't too bothered about becoming a Munna, honestly she was rather glad that she was a psychic type. Stereotypically calm and reserved, it would give her the space she wanted. But now, she continued watching, waiting, and wondering.

Do you know what is going on pink flower ?" She asked sakiya through telepathy in hopes the minna had heard her not knowing what she was she had called her by the first thing she saw on the pink pokemon.

Sakiya sighed sorrowfully. Perhaps being a Pokémon wouldn't be as optimal as she thought. I am not called pink flower, miss Ralts, I'm Sakiya. In fact, I believe I'm in your homeroom, though perhaps you simply don't notice my location. Anyways, we're being used for some organization, I do believe. Per chance, do you know what'll happen after this fighting?

Skid marks scratched across the floor as blue hooves dug their way into the tile. Unfortunately, her hooves were slowly wearing down. Kate couldn't keep this up forever, but the stubborn piece of fluff she was, she sure as heck was going to try.

Her hooves weren't the only thing wearing thin. Her captor's patience followed suit, and in a fit of rage, he picked up the mildly staticky ball of fleece, bolting down the length of the corridor all the while the Mareep struggled to break free of his grip. In a last ditch effort, Kate attempted to knock him in the ribs with a blunt horn, but she had long since left his arms; thrown into a dark room as the door was bolted shut.

Blinking, the Mareep allowed a gentle glow to shine from the orb on her tail. It seemed to be… a…? The sheep couldn't tell, not able to make out any details other than the grass around her feet. She cursed under her breath at her own incompetence and her lack of suitable vision. That was, until she noticed long, stretching claw marks that had raked some of the plant life at her feet, leading to a tree raked with the same scores as the dirt. Kate let out a muffled gasp. Remains of charred feathers and scraps of crudely cut fur lay strewn across the area. It seemed as if a fight had broken out, but not between humans. What had seemed like a pasture was really something far more sinister.

This wasn't a meadow, this was a death trap; a battling pit.

…but who had she been pitted against?

No I do not sakiya and I am winter and sorry I just said the first thing that came to mind which was pink flower I remember you always liked pink flowers or was that someone else" she said looking at her still talking through telepathy

No worries, Winter. In fact, back in the day I was quite fond of pink flowers because of the lovely Pokemon that would occasionally emerge there. Then again, I suppose now is the wrong time to mention this- Her short ranged telepathy got cut off as one of the scientists gripped her leash. Sakiya didn't like this, but she supposed fighting at this moment seemed useless. She waited as they dragged her into a grassy field of combat where on the other side a Mareep stood. She struggled to remember the child's name it appeared to be, knowing that it started with a K...but that did not matter now. The scientist unleashed her from her bonds and shut the door and leaving her there with the sheep. Sakiya did not get in a battle stance, nor did she growl or bare her teeth like the Pokemon she was. Instead, she simply closed her eyes and waited for the sheep to make a move.

@Riverrunner Skid marks scratched across the floor as blue hooves dug their way into the tile. Unfortunately, her hooves were slowly wearing down. Kate couldn't keep this up forever, but the stubborn piece of fluff she was, she sure as heck was going to try.
Her hooves weren't the only thing wearing thin. Her captor's patience followed suit, and in a fit of rage, he picked up the mildly staticky ball of fleece, bolting down the length of the corridor all the while the Mareep struggled to break free of his grip. In a last ditch effort, Kate attempted to knock him in the ribs with a blunt horn, but she had long since left his arms; thrown into a dark room as the door was bolted shut.

Blinking, the Mareep allowed a gentle glow to shine from the orb on her tail. It seemed to be… a…? The sheep couldn't tell, not able to make out any details other than the grass around her feet. She cursed under her breath at her own incompetence and her lack of suitable vision. That was, until she noticed long, stretching claw marks that had raked some of the plant life at her feet, leading to a tree raked with the same scores as the dirt. Kate let out a muffled gasp. Remains of charred feathers and scraps of crudely cut fur lay strewn across the area. It seemed as if a fight had broken out, but not between humans. What had seemed like a pasture was really something far more sinister.

This wasn't a meadow, this was a death trap; a battling pit.

…but who had she been pitted against?
@Riverrunner ((Hello?))

Last edited:
Winter watched as the Munna was dragged off and sighed as the guard hold ing her collar pulled her into a room that was all white with nothing else in it but a hook and a clock she frowned deeply at this starting to know what he was about to do as he dragged her to the wall with the hook he took it and undid the leash and placed the hook to the collar and left as anot her guard came in and had a whip and in hand a red hot poking rod in hand her eyes widened in fear as she whimpered

Kyle woke up in a cold cage. He blinked himself awake, everything just a blur. "... Where... Where am I...?" He groaned. His legs felt heavy and sore. Kyle tried getting up, but just doing that was difficult. Looking at his legs, he noticed that weights of some sort were tightly fastened around them. He had managed to get up, but the weights did not help at all. "Ugh... What happened to me?" Kyle yelped, just now noticing his new body. Craning his neck as far as possible, he examined his body. "... I-I have a tail too?!" He thought, a terrified expression on his 'face'. He backed up as quickly as he could, now looking at his 'face'. "... Gah!" Kyle stumbled backwards in fear. He heard a door open, seeing a small group of scientists examining various other Pokemon. "... What is going on here?!" Kyle thought in fear.