• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shado's Artwork (Request list full) LARGE IMAGES Now with Sigs.

[glow=red,2,300]Please, note, I'm having trouble drawing the requested pokemon, even the Spinda. please hold out longer please =D[/glow]

Yes. Art. NOT Sprites. Actual, pencil drawn art.
The dots, probably eraser XD

I'm aware the lines are too light. I'll try and make them darker next time.

m750r9.jpg

A picture I drew about the 2 part Ranger Special (reference:TV)

My other picture. PLATINUM SPOILERS!
eh, Platinum spoiler drawing. Open at your own risk >=D
Need Darker lines XD

I am [glow=red,2,300]NOT[/glow] taking requests, so don't ask. >>

Accepting requests for a short time, for boredom and the holiday spirit =D

Requests
1.Virgil-Flying Spinda, possibly with Banette, no wings. look for it by next Monday.
2.LoN-Solrock and Lunatone. Look for it by next Monday or Thursday.
3.Chibi-Banette with some kind of ghostly fire in its hands (Will-o-wisp?) Look for it by Dec 22. Sorry for delay D=

Use this template:
Pokemon in picture (Up to 3, please):
Setting:
What the pokemon are doing:
Extra detail (Please make it as detailed as possible, once I draw it, its very hard for me to change it):

Heh, pretty much copied a frozen frame on TV, then realized the arm was in the wrong position, then had to find a frame with the rest of the head XD

Nejiki's pose was from the computer XD
The eyes, were a pain. >>

1zq5zb7.jpg

Me and LoN had a conversation I would have logged, bu I got killed by Firefox. >>

Be careful what you type.I'm the Pikachu, and LoN is the person with the FF shirt.

Was based off chat in the early morning yesterday.

Lol LoN looks awsome ! 6 years old! :D. No offense Shado. Are you a ghost!? :o The pikachu's head looks like its floating kind of :s

2aet7wl.jpg

Day_U's character, Gitma, from Acid Viridian

I take some of my time and effort to make this, and I get slammed on, telling "I didn't put in any effort. >=("

ok.

I'll try my best.

By flying, do you mean just soaring through the sky without wings? (i need to ask this because once I draw something, it's a PAIN to edit.

I request for you to draw... a Solrock or Lunatone, or both; Doing something... that I currently can't think of. :p

If you feel clogged then feel free to ditch my request ^^

Can I have a Banette pwease? With its hands like, glowing/flaming as if it were about to launch some sort of ghostly shadow attack....or somethin'?

Ok, i started doing sigs a while ago (Two days ago, to be exact.)

DrapionSig1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/DrapionSig1.png[/img]
Yeah, Color explosion. >>

DrapionSig.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/DrapionSig.png[/img]
This is the Same image XD
I clicked something, and most of the background went black. This one was an accident XD

Garchomp.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/Garchomp.png[/img]
yes. a garchomp one. I play favorites XD

feel free to slap some text on them or whatever, but as long as you give me credit, I don't mind.

Edit:
Froslass.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/Froslass.png[/IMG]

Experimentation weee!

Not to bad I have to say its a nice start. Main issues I have is the fact that you have so many X shapes or swirls that the sigs looses all fluidity and motion. What I would propose is stating with a single color background, placing the subject then do the effects under the subject into more or less the same direction. I dont mean straight lines or anything but experiment with motion and flow. Another issue would be the outlines (mainly the drapion #1 and Frosslass) that would need to be smoothed out a bit, but thats not major and comes with time.

Jey, just a suggestion, but you -might- want to keep in mind that Shado's been at it for 2 days, I mean look at what I came out with in 2 days :p

Shado, if you're following my school then I'm posting up a basic tutorial to cover... basics (:p) later on today. A look over might be of use to you, but you seem to have caught on well already.

Bellossom.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/Bellossom.png[/IMG]

new sig for everyone =D
Edit:
Lucario.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/Lucario.png[/IMG]

*points to LoN, then flees*

oh Jeydis, I like my Sigs that way, thanks

Sorry that I didn't get those requests done. >>

Buisig.png

Code:
[img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/kirbyz1/Buisig.png[/img]

Pah.

Loving the smudge to the left of buizel =D

I don't think I'm ever going to get those requests done....

mermaid.png
... Don't ask, for the sake of sanity.
oodlesofdoodles.png
Random stuff
pokemonconcept.png
some pokemon concept I had. done on the back of holed paper XD (HOLY MEEP: I can see my spanish work through it o.O its like, a watermark o.o)

?? (currently dubbed "fish o.O" by me)
Water type
Fish Pokemon
50% male, 50% female
Move Conversion***
-Bite
-Growl
8 Crunch
10 Water gun (not aqua jet, that was a mistake. >>)
12 Aqua Jet
15 Sonicboom
20 Slash
27 Slam
33 Crunch

These pokemon are said to be barely alive, and it takes massive effort to live each day. They are a very hardy pokemon because of this. They can live almost anywhere. They have been sighted in volcanos and ice shelves, despite their type.

?? (currently dubbed as "Sapphr" by me)
Ghost Type
Flying Fish pokemon
50% male, 50% female
Move Conversion***
Evolves from the other ?? at level 15
-Crunch
-Growl
7 Sonicboom
7 Water Gun
10 Slam
13 Night Shade
18 Shadow Sneak
25 Aqua Jet
29 Psychic
33 Phasic Change*
38 Recover

This pokemon is often seen at places where a casualty will occur in 24 hours in the wild. It is said these pokeon are highly revered, as they save many lives in their own eerie way. They can apparently teleport via their own power, as it isn't a move in its moveset. However, the effort seems to wear them out greatly.

?? (currently dubbed as "Fang" by me =p)
Ghost/Water type
Kappa pokemon (I know, lame =p)
50% male, 50% female
Move Conversion***
Evolves from above at level 37
- Crunch
- Growl
- Sonicboom
8 Water Gun
13 Slam
17 Night Shade
22 Shadow Claw
29 Aqua Jet
37 Aquatic shock**
43 Haze
48 Scary Face
51 Phasic Change*
59 Hyper Beam

This pokemon is rarely sighted. It is so rare, some say it is a legendary pokemon, which it is not. There tend to be a whole bunch at the end of summer, looking for mates. Not much else is known about it, other that it lives in icy seas.

*Phasic Change
Classification: Other
PP: 10
Type: Normal
Power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Description: This move takes two random types of 2 different opponents moves. weakness is determined by the second adopted type.
Example:I'll use the final Evolution in this example.
Say two moves were taken, Fire blast and Thunderbolt, in that order. The pokemon's new type is Fire/Electric. It gets all boosts from the first adopted type. This move coupled with the pokemon's ability, changes all ghost moves to the fire type, and all water moves to the electric type. So, any newly converted fire type moves get a boost from Sunny day, if its in effect.

If the pokemon only has one type, like the first two, only the pokemon moves that were the same type as the pokemon's original type, get converted.

**Aquatic Shock
Classification: Special Attack
PP: 15
Type: Depends on landscape. (I know, another edit from the drawing =p)
(Desert: Ground, Snow: Ice, Building: Steel, Footpaths: Normal, Water: Water, Grass: Grass, Caves: Rock)
Power: 75
Accuracy: Always hits
Description: The user slaps the ground hard with a thick tail, causing shockwaves. If these shockwaves hit the opponent, they have a 15% chance of confusing the opponent. If used many times in a row, chances of confusing increase.(More edits XD)

First Hit:15%
Second Hit:20%
Third Hit:25%
Fourth Hit:30%
Fifth Hit:35%
Sixth Hit:40%
Seventh Hit:45%
Eighth Hit:50% (Maxed out at this point)

***Move Conversion
This ability is useless on its own. It works with the move, Phasic change. When a Pokemon that has this ability and uses Phasic Change, Some moves also change type, depending on the pokemon's type.

I felt I HAD to explain ^^;
I tried to make it as short as possible. >>

Neat concepting on the pokemon there, your first stage reminds me of my water starter :p I do like that these fellows can live anywhere though thanks to there ghost type.