• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*~ Shaymin's Cloud of sprites! *~

<33333333333 Adorable :3

I would like one soooooo bad :) But if your worried about size, I don't think it's too big of a deal. He's just so cute :3

Thanks guys ♥! I hope my Taijemu doesn't look to much like tundili, I don't want to make it look like I stole Tun's ideas D:!
Anwayss,
Pikachu.png

Just a 'lil Pikachu revamp. That's it.
EDIT: Made the map of my region! So without further ado ~*
MoraineReigon-1.png

As you can tell I used the HG/SS icon just to make things a bit easier... Overall I think it turned out good for a first map! What do you guys think?

Shaymin ~*

That map looks awesome :) I've been trying to figure out how to make one myself, but it's pretty difficult. Anyway, this one looks like an interesting region :)

Wow... It looks like one neat region! And the revamp is adorable as well! It always cheers me up when I see one of your sprites <333333 I just love them <3333
Keep up the good work~

Hola everyone!
I have just sprited another Gym Leader for Moraine region! so without further ado ~*
GYM-4.png

Once again I need name suggestions :O! I will tell you a bit about her! She is a very calm girl (a bit to calm sometimes), She is also a bit emotionless at times. Sorry I couldn't go in a lot of depth. This is also were she is located ~*
MoraineReigon-11-1.png

If you can't tell the bit highlighted in green is were she is located. That's about it.

Shaymin ~*

Great work on the gym leader! The head looks a bit squished, but ah well. I think she should be a water gym leader and be called... Anabel! Keep up the good work!

Wow Shaymin! I love all of your trainer sprites, fakemon, and everything else. I really like your map, I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Map making is one of my favorite parts about making a new region haha. Good job!

Ahoohoo, Shayloooooo :>

I think the Gym Leader looks like a Maribelle to me ♥ The spriting is nice, although you may have wanted to put hair on both sides of her neck? It looks like a ponytail but sort of not in the back, is the thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola everyone!
Here's a gift for Praure ~*
GiftforPraure-2.png

This sprite turned out alright, overall I think I did ok. Who knows, someone else might be given a 'Lil gift... >.>"
I also made some changes to my gym leader's hair ~*
GYM-412.png

That's all!

Shaymin ~*

... Wow... Just... Wow...
*breathes in*
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG IT'S SO CUTE!!!! It's... It's... So... KAWAIII~
And it's scratched? It's just so amazing! I like it so muuuch! Thank you!
Aside from squeeing about Pikachu, I like the changes you made to the hair, too~
Keep up the great work~

Thanks Praure! I am glad you like it :DD!
Anywayss, The second gym leader of Moraine region ~*
NewdragonTrainer21.png

O, look who it is? I just touched him up a bit... I again need name suggestions XD (His a dragon gym leader).
Also, before I forget the other Gym Leader is known as Anabel!
That's it...

Shaymin ~*

'Ello everyone!
I made the two rivals of Moraine region ~*
Sakura.png

Rival12.png

Sakura (what do you mean? I didn't steal that from Naruto... What gave you that idea?) and Cole. I quite like the way Sakura turned out, and Cole was just edited a bit ^.^ ... What do you guys think of them?
That's it...

Shaymin ~*

I LIEK. No, seriously, I don't have much to add here.
Sakura looks more like a girl that likes cute things and would rather sit at home instead of traveling. And Cole looks like a badass rival just like Gary and Silver were. I want to see more of Moraine region! Keep it up!

Thanks Praure!
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Bulbasaurrevamp-2.png[/img]
Not one of best revamps, but I think it turned out alright... Hope you like it ^^!
Edit: Team shot's ~*
ColeTeamshot-2.png

th_SakuraTeamShot.png

Shaymin ~*

... Sakura has a shiny Pokemon on her team? Wut O.o
I like the teamshots! They make me wonder... Their teams do differ if you pick other starters? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that these teams happen if you pick Pleuvowl.
And I liek the revamp. Which brings me to a request: could you do a revamp of Feraligatr? It would be really cool.

Ah! I love your Bulbasaur Revamp! It's so cute! And I really like Sakura too, the sprite on her shirt is awesome! You did really well with her jeans as well. Jeans are kind of hard to sprite in my opinion. And your Dragon gym leader looks really cool! I wouldn't want to cross him in a gym battle. If you're having trouble with names, might I suggest the ever helpful website: behindthename.com? I use it whenever I need to figure out a name for a character.

@Praure: Yeah that's only their team if you choose the water starter ;). I sort of thought a shiny 'Pluff would suit her; Sakura (if you don't know) means Cherry Blossom.
@Mini: Thank-you, your comments made me smile :>. Also, thanks for teling me about that website it's very helpful.

Code:
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Revamp-2.png[/img]
Revamp-1.png

Code:
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Revamp-1.png[/img]
I did two cause I didn't know which one you wanted : O. Anwayss, I hope you like 'em. The sprites were very well made and easy to work with; so I think they turned out pretty good...

Shaymin ~*

@Praure: Nah it didn't bother me, I like doing revamps :}! Glad you like 'em.

it's a mole pokemon :DD! Even though there already is one... >.>"
it's ground type of course...
Andd, the dark type Gym Leader of Moraine region ~*
Emo.png

Yeah I know, it sort of doesn't looks like a dark Gym Leader but still ^^. Any comments or criticism would be great :>!

Shaymin ~*

Shaymin ~ said:
Thanks Praure!
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Bulbasaurrevamp-2.png[/img]
Not one of best revamps, but I think it turned out alright... Hope you like it ^^!
Shaymin ~*

Thanks much , Shaymin ! It's so nice ! Sorry I didn't get it right away ....
I haven't been going on so I haven't been checking the sprite galleries .
But anyways , thanks again ! I looove it (=^-^=)

Hola everyone ~*!
Well my sprite thread has been dead lately due to B&W and school and stuff...
Anwayss, I dressed up an audino (or whatever it's called..) ~*
Fancy2.png

It has a cane, a top hat and a tuxedo, gosh it's fancy. I have grew fond to audino lately, it's very cute :3
I also made this Fakémon ~*
WaterStarter2ndevo.png

This was suppose to be my water staters evo, but it turned out to small... (just my opinion).
That's it.

Shaymin ~*

It's been a ridiculously long time since I last posted here! (And for what reason, I do not know. Please forgive me u.u)

That Tuxaudino looks really sweet! You did a great job with it, it looks absolutely fantastic! Also nice to have a somewhat more masculine hint to this otherwise very feminine Pokémon ^^

Your water starter's evo is a bit small, like you said, but it doesn't look ahy less awesome for that. Make it a little bigger and it'll be perfect. What I do is I take an existing Pokémon which is roughly the size I want my fakemon to be, and use it as a sort of base for size. It really helps, let me tell you ^^

I really like your older stuff as well, but because of this big gap if posts here I'll just comment on the new ones ^^;

~Weeds

Thanks Weeds for the advice, it's really helpful :DD!

The other two will be coming soon : O...
I tried spriting a male protagonist for Moraine region ~*
Rick-1.png

He turn out alright, although the hair looks a bit weird if I must say so myself... The female protagonist is under construction ^^
Andd, another audino theme sprite ~*
BRains.png

BRAINS?

Shaymin ~*

May I brag about your extreemly awsome spriting sKiLlZ? Your male protagonist is perfect, just add a hat to him (like practically every male protagonist must have one of those Pokehatz) and he's finished!!! Your starter looks cute, but too big for the size of a normal starter, may I suggest downsizing him a little bit? And I cant wait to see the female protagonist, also the starters!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have seen, your use of color is very unsaturated and natural, something that appeals to me and my computer screen. :p

@Epik ant: Why thank-you, such a nice comment ;)! That's actually my water starters evo, if you go back a couple of pages you will its first form along with all the other starters :DD.
@Secad: Thanks :}!

Cadagi is a tree I found on this website : O apparently, it's one of the biggest trees in Australia and I liked the ring to it :DD.
She even has an assistant ~*
Emily-1.png

her name is Emily... She writes down anything in her book ^^ she's a bit of a nerd :}
What you guys think?

Shaymin ~*

Hello everyone ^^!
Well, I was bored so I decided to try my luck with a mugshot ~*
Mugshot.png

I like this mug shot, probably the best one I have done; I like her hair the most, even though some of it looks a bit weird. Her name is Chantal :DD But what do you guys think of it? ^^ That's it everyone : O

Shaymin ~*

Hello everyone I was bored so I spirited this little cutey : D
Buziel.png

I wuv Buizel his been winning all the pokemon musicals for me lately! Gosh my Buizel is awesome
Andd, I have this sprite of the main male protagonist of my story (it's about the Grim reaper, or as i like to call him, death : D)
s1196photobucket-3.png

Gosh what is it with me and streaks?
Oo, and crazy mugshot
Jay-2-1.png

I couldn't scratch a sword in it looked to weird, so instead I made his hand glow : O... X_X I also made his skin a bit darker >>
EDIT: Did a 'Lil repose for Victini
Victini.png

That's it.

Shaymin ~*

Hello everyone ~*
I wuv Cobalion so I made him lineless :3
Spr5b638.png

This guy is awesome ^^ he has a moustache? I mean how awesome is that :3!
I also I have an OC that my friend wanted me to make :3
Lizz.png

I call her Liz, there maybe some errors cause my friend was rushing me : D.
Also, I have been picked up this shading style when I was spriting
GYM-412-1.png

You will mainly see the shading style in the skirt :3 (I like editing old sprites)
Last thing is a samurott devamp </3
Devamp-3.png

That's all

Shaymin ~*

Eh, sorry for not commenting.
Lineless Cobalion is epic! I wuv it as well!
And I see no mistakes on the OC sprite! It's so well made~
And your new shading is so epic! The sprite is so neat~
Hnghhhh - Samurott!!!!!!!! It's so muchos win. I can't get over how cool it is!
And I would like to request a devamp, if it wouldn't trouble you much. Could I get a devamp of Braviary? If you can't do it, a lineless will do~
Thank you~

Thanks guys ^^
Lineless-1.png

Andd... X_X
DEVAmp-4.png

Hope you like 'em XD
That's all

Shaymin ~*

GAAAAHH Why haven't I commented in so loooonggg?!?!

ehem, well. I'm gonna pick out some sprites and tell you how much I love them :>

Victini.png

this thing is cute. Seriously, I want to take it home with me so no one can die from cuteness overload 0.0
X3 ♥

Fancy2.png
BRains.png

you did a really good job with these two! Anything with a top hat is instant love ♥ and zombies are just so lovable don't you think? ;3
The only thing I recommend is that the red band on the top hat is a bit lower~

DEVAmp-4.png

EPIC BIRD WILL KILL YOU EPICALLY

that is all :>
♥ Dia~​

Thanks you two ♥!
M'kay I made this crazy trainer sprite ~*
Mime.png

This is what happens when i'm bored XD. Well lately in drama we have been learning about mimes and stuff soo that's why I did that one >.>.
I also come offering a Lapras revamp :>
Revamp-3.png

I quite like this revamp, I think it's one of the best I have done :DD
That is all :>

Shaymin ~*

Why hello there :>!
I come offering sprite for you to all gaze at (which you may enjoy)?
M'kay here I have a fakemon I have done : )
Scary.png

I know it looks weird and stuff, but in my defence it's suppose to look weird >.>
Heres a trainer that I entered in a contest
erh-1.png

and...
Pichu-2.png

I was looking at the sprites resource and apparently this guy was in the opening of crystal so I sort of revamped him : D!
That's all...

Shaymin ~*

Hello again :3!
I did some devamps XD
Sandile.png
Drifloon.png
Devampl.png

I like the Sandile one the best, what about you guys?
C+C would be nice ^^.

Shaymin ~*

Shaaaaaymiiiiiin~

I haven't posted here in forever D:
I am so sorry, lil bro</3

I must say, you are considerably improving in your scratches ^^
That strange-yet-cute little ghost-Pokemon you made looks really good- is it a dual ghost-poison type? I'd certainly want one on my team anyway ^¬^
the only thing I can say is that the arm on our right looks a little longer than the one on the left- but it's possibly supposed to be like that, and it just made him look a little lopsided but the rest is fantastic! (:

As for the devamps... Wow-ee! :'D
I love Musharna and Sandile<3
They're very well done! I also really, really, really love Driftloon! Your sprite makes me able to envision it perfectly in a GSC game on my ol' Gameboy Color!

Keep up the Great work, Shay-Shay!

Kasu-chan! xx

D'aww thanks Kasumi your comments were really nice and stuff ♥ Yeah you caught me it's suppose to be a ghost and poison kind of thing ♥ I'm quite scared of him >.>!

That's all I bring, but yeah what do you guys think about him? Might update some more stuff latter on. Feel free to request guys. I might update the front page it make it more requesty (thats a word shhh).

Shaymin ~*