• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should Nintendo make a remake of Gold/Silver?

Should Nintendo make a remake of Gold/Silver for Gameboy Advance/ Ds/ Wii?

• Yes for Gameboy Advance

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No for Gameboy Advance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes for Ds

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No for Ds

• Yes for Wii

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No for Wii

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should remake them. Gold/Silver were really cool games in my opinion, why shouldn't they remake them? Just so long as it's for DS...now that Nintendo's spitting out DS games all over the place, it's more likely that people will already have a DS.

they should remake them because the battery in the gb gold/silver runs dry in a few years. mine is so dead. for the people that dont know, this means your game cant save anything or store any memory file thingies. but my red version is fine. i just played it and it keeps its save file fine. ???

I'd love to re-play Silver on my DS, it was maybe the best pokemon game i've ever played. Kanto and Johto together again. Anyway, I would like more a game where you could choose where you'd like to start and then go to another countries, THAT would be great and a cool innovation. Sinnoh is cool, but small, the same as Hoenn and Johto/Kanto separatedly.

i wonder what the new versions of the pokemon games are gonna be called ???
They used colors, metals, jewels... the next is food, fruits or desserts, something like blackberry black and chocolate brown, for sure.

It would be heaps cool if they made a remake of Gold/Silver. Personally, I don't think they will as you can get all the rare Pokemon (Suicune, Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia etc.) and there won't really be any point going to Nintendo events.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why the needless double-posting? o.O Second warning. Read the rules, or next time you're banned.

Also, this topic pretty well already exists on the Pokechat board, so it's kinda redundant to have it here, too. Locking. Just reply to the other thread here: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=1734.0

Status
Not open for further replies.