• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open (Sign Ups) The Kanto Pokemon Trainer Graduate Intake (Pokemon Journey Anime Style) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hi everyone, I'm joining a bit late since I just discovered this thread. Here's my character.)

Name: Marcus Garza
Height: 5’ 8”
Hometown: Saffron City (Kanto)
Graduated School: Lumiose City Academy (Kalos)

Appearance: Marcus has light brown skin, brown eyes, and brown, short-shaved hair. He has a skinny body with some muscle definition. He wears a white t-shirt with red designs on the chest that consist of different geometrical shapes like straight lines, circles, and triangles. Marcus wears tan cargo shorts and black shoes. He always carries a black sports backpack with him when traveling that has a yellow lightning bolt logo that he received from the Lumiose City Academy.

Personality: Possibly contradictory, Marcus at times can be both outgoing and introverted depending on his mood. He has always enjoyed traveling and has already traveled quite a bit for his age. He can be a hard worker when he is interested in the subject, otherwise he can be very lazy. Despite never having owned a Pokemon, Marcus loves all types of Pokemon and enjoys walking and hiking in nature to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Strengths: Marcus is a mentally strong and tough person after facing many hardships early in life. He has a unique combination of book and street smarts, the latter coming from his upbringing in Saffron City where Team Rocket and other gangs are known to have an underground presence within the city.

Flaws: Marcus is very intelligent and has always been an overachiever. Sometimes he misjudges situations because he thinks he knows everything. He also has a habit of overworking himself and not stopping to enjoy life. Marcus is also a little confused in life and isn’t quite sure what his goals are. He only entered the Pokemon trainer academy because he enjoyed being around and studying Pokemon. It was only after the fact that he discovered he was good at battling and could have a future competing in various leagues around the world. I hope to make this character’s story one of personal growth.

Starter Pokemon: Ekans (male)

(Hi everyone, I'm joining a bit late since I just discovered this thread. Here's my character.)

Name: Marcus Garza
Height: 5’ 8”
Hometown: Saffron City (Kanto)
Graduated School: Lumiose City Academy (Kalos)

Appearance: Marcus has light brown skin, brown eyes, and brown, short-shaved hair. He has a skinny body with some muscle definition. He wears a white t-shirt with red designs on the chest that consist of different geometrical shapes like straight lines, circles, and triangles. Marcus wears tan cargo shorts and black shoes. He always carries a black sports backpack with him when traveling that has a yellow lightning bolt logo that he received from the Lumiose City Academy.

Personality: Possibly contradictory, Marcus at times can be both outgoing and introverted depending on his mood. He has always enjoyed traveling and has already traveled quite a bit for his age. He can be a hard worker when he is interested in the subject, otherwise he can be very lazy. Despite never having owned a Pokemon, Marcus loves all types of Pokemon and enjoys walking and hiking in nature to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Strengths: Marcus is a mentally strong and tough person after facing many hardships early in life. He has a unique combination of book and street smarts, the latter coming from his upbringing in Saffron City where Team Rocket and other gangs are known to have an underground presence within the city.

Flaws: Marcus is very intelligent and has always been an overachiever. Sometimes he misjudges situations because he thinks he knows everything. He also has a habit of overworking himself and not stopping to enjoy life. Marcus is also a little confused in life and isn’t quite sure what his goals are. He only entered the Pokemon trainer academy because he enjoyed being around and studying Pokemon. It was only after the fact that he discovered he was good at battling and could have a future competing in various leagues around the world. I hope to make this character’s story one of personal growth.

Starter Pokemon: Ekans (male)
accepted

Name: Ikue Makusaba
Height: 4’8
Hometown: Azalea Town (Johto)
Graduated School: Violet
Appearance: Ikue has a basic appearance. She has a large pink hoodie, navy blue, slightly torn trousers, grey ankle length boots and a white backpack with pink floral patterns on it. She has pale, almost white, skin and sandy blonde hair (the tips are dyed pink) which is tied into two pigtails, and she has pink contacts. Without them, her eyes are green.
Personality: Ikue is a nervous one, alright. Despite seeming rather cheerful in appearance, she is actually rather introverted and timid. Of anything in the world she aspires to be, she just wants to become stronger.
Strengths: Intelligent, works well with Grass types (her mother ran a florist).
Flaws: Timid, gullible.
Starter Pokemon: I’ll let you pick.

Name: Ikue Makusaba
Height: 4’8
Hometown: Azalea Town (Johto)
Graduated School: Violet
Appearance: Ikue has a basic appearance. She has a large pink hoodie, navy blue, slightly torn trousers, grey ankle length boots and a white backpack with pink floral patterns on it. She has pale, almost white, skin and sandy blonde hair (the tips are dyed pink) which is tied into two pigtails, and she has pink contacts. Without them, her eyes are green.
Personality: Ikue is a nervous one, alright. Despite seeming rather cheerful in appearance, she is actually rather introverted and timid. Of anything in the world she aspires to be, she just wants to become stronger.
Strengths: Intelligent, works well with Grass types (her mother ran a florist).
Flaws: Timid, gullible.
Starter Pokemon: I’ll let you pick.
accepted. what we can do is either. I reveal your starter in the rp when you do the post of the ceremony of you getting your starter from professor oak up until you get the Pokeball and I'll reveal it then, or I just tell your starter now and you can start from whichever point you'd like

This idea seems really cool, and I was wondering if I am still able to join? If so, here is my character information.

Name: Inas Killip

Height: 170 cm (5'7")

Hometown: Vermillion City

Graduated School: Viridian City (Kanto)

Appearance: Inas has long black hair and brown eyes. She comes from Arabic decent, and her skin is a very light shade of brown. She wears a bright flowing dress, the color white, with light pink flowers on it. When she is lazy, she'll wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt, representing the college her mother went to.

Personality: Inas is a very friendly individual, who is an ambivert. While she doesn't initiate conversations with strangers, she will uphold a conversation with anybody who interacts with her until either of them have something to do. She is a bright individual, and is very independent, wanting to do most things without help.

Strengths: Like mentioned above, Inas is very independent and smart. She can run really fast for a long period of time, and is often recommended to try out for track.

Flaws: Although Inas is very fast, she is quite weak. She can barely lift a weight, or help move a chair. She is also quite lazy, sleeping in late and staying up late.

Starter Pokemon: Rattata

If there is any extra information you may need, or anything I must know, please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.