• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

"None of you buisness," Plumeria spouted at Riley. Plumeria pressed the knife up to Melody's throat and said," Your coming with me bit-," She was cut of by Melody elbowing her in the stomach. "Dammit," She coughed Tightening the knife against her throat.
Gallade looked at Melody and thought, she's the one with the hot Gardevoir!

Aspen saw this happening. She looked at Blade. The two locked eyes, and Aspen nodded. Blade ran to Plumeria. His blade began to glow threateningly. Aspen walked up to face the assailant. "I'd advise that you let her go," She said, with a hint of cockiness in her voice. "Otherwise, things might get a little bit...Messy." She grinned as Blade sliced at the air menacingly.

Plumeria smirked and sent out Toxicroak. She started to walk away... Toxicroak charged at Blade and Gallade.

Sazandora looked at the toxicroak and reluzed that it was only a distraction. He charged at Plumeria and tackled her.

Plumeria looked at Toxicroak as she got tackled. She quickly sliced at Sazandora in the chest.

Sazandora touched his chest. Blood had seeped through his shirt and soaked his hand.

Blade quickly dodged the Toxicroak, letting it run into a wall behind him. Aspen rushed over to Sazandora. "Oh my gosh, that's a lot of blood..." She sifted through her pockets, trying to find something to block the bleeding with. She came up with a crinkled tissue. "It's not much, but it's not used either," She said, and pressed the tissue to the cloth. "Ashley!" Aspen called on her long-time companion. "Thunderpunch that person!" She instructed the Typhlosion. It charged at Plumeria, fist consumed in electricity.

Riley saw what was going on and kept the boy in the room. "What's going on?!" Danny asked curiously. "It's alright, nothing for you to worry about. Just stay in here." Riley told the boy as he went back outside to see a Typhlosion about to thunder punch Plumeria.

Plumeria ran out as she returned Toxicroak. She stabbed Melody in the arm as she made her escape.

Melody collapsed cluthing her arm. She watched Plumeria leave as she fainted from blood loss.

Sazandora took the tissue saying," It's alright, Thank you." He returned Gallade and said," I'm alright."

"Crap!" Aspen said. "I'm all out of tissues!" She saw Riley. "Hey Riley, you wouldn't happen to have anything to stop her bleeding before she bleeds out, would you?" She asked him.

"What's going on here?!" Danny's father asked as he ran towards them with Zola. Riley searched his pockets but couldn't find anything. "I got nothing." Riley said as he looked at Danny's father. "Don't worry, I've called medics down already." The officer said as he tried to cover Melody's wound.

Meanwhile, as Plumeria and Toxicroak ran outside, Zola jumped in front of them with his blade glowing. "Where do
You think you're going?" Zola asked them through his telepathy.

"Piss off," Plumeria wined. Toxicroak used low kick on Zola. Plumeria continued her escape

Sazandora stood and rushed to help Melody. He ripped off a piece of hia shirt sleeve and made a makeshift Bandage.

Melody came back to consciousness and asked," What happened to me, I feel like crap," she looked at her arm and gasped.

"Some jerk decided to stab you in the arm. Hence the blood," Aspen told Melody. And with that, she rushed off after Plumeria. Blade followed, preparing a Night Slash.

Zola jumped over the kick and sent a psycho cut at Toxicroak's face.

Meanwhile, some medics arrived at the scene and tried to help Sazan and Melody. "Please, we need you to step away from the woman to give her medical attention. You also need some too." One of the medics told Sazan.

Aspen arrived at the scene. Ashley had also followed her. Aspen confronted Plumeria. "Who are you, and why did you attack that person?" She demanded.

Sazandora brought his Gallade back out. He layed Melody back down and joined on the pursuit saying to the medics as he left," I don't need help I'm all good Gallade stood by Zola and Blade readying a Psyco cut.

Plumeria was backed into a corner," Dammit," She muttered. She dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared with her Toxicroak.

Zola yelled enraged as he charged into the smoke only to find out they had disappeared. "Damn it!" Zola exclaimed as he turned to look at the others behind him.

The smoke stung Aspen's eyes. She began to cough. Blade lit up his arm with a Thunderpunch to try and find the Trainer and Toxicroak. "Arcus Dang it!" He yelled in frustration.

Sazandora cursed looking at Zola. He droped to his knees and started to cough up blood. Gallade put his hand on Sazandora's shoulder.

Melody let herself be treated by the Medics. She wondered why she got attacked in the first place.

Aspen sighed and looked into the smoke, which was beginning to dissipate. "Looks like we just missed her," She said, with a little bit of sorrow in her voice. "We'll get her the next time we see her..."

"Nothing, much seen any Gardevoir lately," Gallade asked looking at Sazandora. He wondered if Sazan would still be able to compete in the tournament. Probably, I mean why wouldn't he.

"Yeah, there was one. But she took me for a fool. What about you?" Zola asked as he looked at Sazan.

"Daddy!" Danny exclaimed as he hugged his father as he went into the room. "It's alright son." The officer said as he hugged his son.

Riley walked up to Melody as she was being treated. "Are you alright?" Riley asked her.

Blade went up to Zola and Sazandora's Gallade. He sighed. "If it wasn't for that stupid smoke bomb, we could've caught her," He said, referring to the Trainer that had injured the other Gallade's Trainer.

"That girl who got stabbed has one, I didn't really get to talk to her, We happened to be fighting." Gallade looked at Sazan getting operated on. He wondered why he got attacked.
"Yeah,I'm alright, It's just a flesh wound," she smirked. She adjusted her postion and asked," I don't think we've met yet, I'm Melody,"

"That sucks. Maybe you could be at her side while she's worrying about her trainer." Zola told Sazan's Gallade. "You're also right. That stupid smoke bomb got in the way." Zola told Blade.

"Nice to meet you Melody. My name's Riley." He told her with a smile. "Anyways, do you know why that woman came after you?" Riley asked Melody trying to figure out what was going on.

Aspen walked towards Riley and Melody. She had a slightly concerned look on her face, and was a little bit lost in thought. Who was the attacker, and why did she pull a knife on the girl? Did she only have one target, or would she go after another person next?

"A couple weeks ago I stopped some evil plan she had in Heart Home city, apparantly she hates me now," melody said as she sat up. She looked at all the Gallades and she released her Gardevoir saying," Go make friends."

"That makes sense." Riley told her. "Are you going to go to the hospital to get that wound properly treated?" Riley asked Melody as he could tell she was still in some pain.

Zola nudged Sazan's Gallade as he saw Melody's Gardevoir coming towards them. "Now's your chance." Zola told the Gallade.

"No, I don't really think I need it. I'm a tough girl." Melody joked. Melody stood up and watched Gardevoir walk over to the Gallade.

Gallade looked at Gardevoir and said," Did it hurt when you fell from Tennessee, cause your the only Angel I see," Gardevoir scoffed and looked at him funny.

"I don't where tennesse, or even what Tennessee is but damn, your one of a kind." Gallade was trying way to hard. Gardevoir just sighed and looked at the other Gallades.

Zola shook his head as he tried to hold back his laughter. Then he looked at the Gardevoir who looked unamused. "I'm sorry for his outburst. He's not good at making those types of lines." Zola told the Gardevoir.

"It's alright Melody and I made fun of him with his trainer after the battle," Gardevoir said,smiling a little. Gallade just stood back behind her at a loss for words.

"Damn bro, she just destroyed you!" Zola said as he patted Gallade's shoulder. "So how's your trainer doing?" Zola asked the Gardevoir trying to start up a decent conversation with her.

"She's fine, It was only in the arm, not even a proper stab." Gardevoir looked at Gallade who was lookin at the ground with regret. Gardevoir looked back at Melody who was talking to Riley.

Blade looked at the Gardevoir. "I wish I could've punched that jerk that hurt your Trainer." He looked back at his own Trainer. "We could've seriously messed her up."

Gardevoir just looked sighed," I don't think that girl was stipid enough to let us do so." Gallade was still hurt by what she said.

Sazandora was felt alright aftwr the medics worked on him. He declined on going to the hospital. Sazan didn't want to miss any of the battles.

"Where were you?" Zola asked as he walked up to Riley. "I don't even kno myself. I got up in the middle of an alleyway and my head was paining me. But Aspen and Sazan found me and helped me get to the stadium." Riley told Zola. "Good for you. You're luckynI won the match for us when you were knocked out." Zola told Riley expecting him to be grateful. "Well I expected nothing less." Riley responded to Zola's dismay. "What did you say?!" Zola asked enraged. "No I meant good job!" Riley said chuckling. "That's what I thought you said!" Zola responded.

Aspen grinned at the duo, not being in their little 'loop'. The Gallade looked ticked, but Riley seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit. She looked back at Blade, who looked like he was talking to a Gardevoir. Ha, good luck buddy, She thought, You're probably gonna need it.

"Yeah, I feel like we'll be able to catch her one day," Gardevoir sighed. She looked at her trainer. Melody stood up and streched a little. She wanted to see how far she could move without hurting herself.

"So, any idea why she attacked your Trainer?" Blade asked. He was hoping to at least find out a motive, then maybe he could figure out how to find the fiend.

" Melody and I stopped sone evil plan she had in Heart Home city," Gardevoir exclaimed telepathically. Melody put her arm under her head and started to fall asleep.," I fought with her Toxicroak and won," Gardevoir explained," So, have you battled in the tournament?"