• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms: Coup against Wethera

The City of Friendship, 560 miles north-northeast of the Capital of Wethera, 7/17/845 LD

Princess Emmaline Ariana Felicity Rochester, On The First Royal Carriage with Parents and Princess Laura.

Princess Emmaline had been sitting on the Royal Carriage in the City of Friendship, in the central area of Wethera talking with her parents and Princess Laura about various things that were happening, such as what they were going to do at the Midsummer Festival. Emma looked at the sword on her left hip, and pulled it out to look at the blade. A golden blade with Arcane markings would extend from the pommel as she pulled the sword out of the sheath. She inspected the sword to make sure there was nothing to be concerned about it.

"Emmy, count yourself lucky," a male voice responded, "There are only eighteen Mythical Weapons in this world, three aren't even in this land, well aren't supposed to be."

A middle-aged bald man with blue eyes turned around after the Carriage stopped.

"Thank you, Warcliffe," Emmaline responded.

"Your Royal Highnesses, the Carriage has been stopped, I'm going to investigate." Warcliffe headed out of the carriage.

When he stepped out, he saw a helmeted man with golden eyes, wearing fine clothes of Wethera's main colors, red and Black. His fists had strange gauntlets on them.

"Surrender, Royal Carriages," The man responded, "If not, my men know what to do."

Troops that worked for the man broke the doors off, dragging out Princess Laura, and throwing her to the ground. Some other troops were struggling with the parents, especially the King as he threw one of the soldiers away from him. Another got sliced by a young teen with a golden sword, Arcane Runes glowing as sparks danced around the blade. Her semi long hair was now white, as a radiant aura wisped around her body.

The soldiers looked astounded at the young teen. They were not expecting this teen to be wielding the Mythical Weapon of Old Chrysaor.

"Sir, The girl's wielding Chrysaor!"

"Unexpected turn of events, King Connor I, having your own Daughter wield the Mythical Weapon of Old you found in the ruins." The man responded darkly.

"Keep your hands off Emmaline." An middle-aged male with brown-blonde hair, wearing a Royal crown, warned, his blue eyes showing Malice.

(OOC: Anyone in the Emmaline group should help Emmaline, Laura, and their parents.)

Lady Lyra Anna Constitution, Axeman's Daughter, On the Second Royal Carriage with her Lover, Prince James.​

Lyra Constitution had been looking out the Window of her Carriage with Prince James of Wethera. She naturally had his hand close to her heart as they watched the scenery go by, until, the Carriage stopped suddenly.

"Hey, Illyara, what Happened?"

A feminine voice responded.

"Your Royal Highness and Lady Lyra, The Carriage in front of us has stopped, I don't know why."

Suddenly, the doors to the Carriage were forcefully opened, they then attempted to drag out Lyra, but she resisted. James was fighting back against the soldiers with some of his Elemental power. The soldiers were being kicked and punched by Lyra as James would bind their hands with his shadow element as they were knocked out. When the two got out of the carriage, Lyra opened the back of the carriage, grabbed a strange Greatsword with a crystal blade. James grabbed a greataxe to hold on to for now. As the two prepared for More Soldiers, Illyara drove the carriage away towards the castle in the distance, going around the first carriage, picking up an older woman who was being ambushed by the Soldiers. Once she was on board, the Carriage drove off.

"Go after that Carriage!"

(OOC: Lyra's group should be somewhere in the town working their way towards Lyra and her Lover, Prince James.)

The Sun Knight Sormund Knightdragon, The Unforgiven, Friendship Wethera, in the Town Square.​

Sormund Knightdragon had been having sitting in a tavern, fighting some grief he had from the death of his Beloved Caria. It was during his meal when he heard the alarm bells sound, meaning that the city was under attack. Sormund put down a coin at the tavern barkeep's bar after he finished the entire meal very quickly.

"Friendship is under attack," Sormund responded, "I'll defend the city, The Hometown of our Queen, Ariana Silver Rochester."

As he walked out the door, soldiers were attacking defenseless civilians and rookie adventurers.

"What the Hell is going on here!?" Sormund Knightdragon roared.

Several soldiers turned around to see Sormund, looking pissed. The soldiers then laughed, as Sormund was alone.

"It's your mistake for Laughing." Sormund then smirked as he pulled out a Greatsword.

The greatsword that was pulled off his back had fire motifs along the blade on one side and Shadow Motifs down the other side. The handle had red and black leather straps, but most of those are covered by Sormund's hands. The fire side was up.

"Extreme Radiance!"

Sormund swung the sword, flames flared from the sword, hitting the soldiers from the door to the other side of the street.

"G-g-galatine!" Some soldiers that were not hit by the attack all screamed.

(If you want to get in on the action, put up a character bio in this discussion https://forums.pokecharms.com/threads/six-kingdoms-coup-against-wethera.30257/#post-942108 (Open - Six Kingdoms: Coup against Wethera.) )

Ellisar Qinmaris
"Where the hell am I?" Ellisar said to himself.

He dusted himself off and picked up his halberd, standing back up. He was in... the back end of some sort of tavern. And he heard alarm bells. "What the hell?" Ellisar said silently. He jumped out a window, only to notice soldiers either attacking people, dead or screaming due to someone or something in front of the tavern.

He walked up to the front of the tavern to see a young man, not much younger than Ellisar himself, with a greatsword with fire motifs on one side and shadow motifs on the other.

"Explains all the screaming about 'Galatine'," he said with a slight smile, "So, what now?"

Akira Kaminari
Meanwhile, closer to the royal carriages, the onslaught almost left Akira slightly scared. He picked up his sword and walked up to pick up his nunchucks. Then he stabbed a soldier trying to attack someone square in the middle of the stomach. "Yeah, I should head somewhere," Akira said, leaving the now-bleeding assailant.

As he reached a royal carriage to help defend, he ended up with a few stab wounds, although none of them were serious. He began defending the carriage against... someone. He stabbed a soldier attacking the carriage square in the middle of the stomach and got yet another stab wound. Again, it wasn't serious, but it was painful.

"Is it always like this in an invasion?" Akira asked, "Like, really painful, dark, violent and very, very gory?" Other than the 6 stab wounds he'd received in the past 10 minutes, he was fine.

(OOC: Akira is in a lot of pain.)

Princess Emmaline Ariana Felicity Rochester, Outside the First Royal carriage in the Entrance to Friendship, 7/17/845 LD.

Princess Emmaline had heard the crash from Princess Laura hitting the group, then a sword hitting flesh. Fearing the worst, she went after where she heard Princess Laura. She went around the wagon, and saw a boy around her age, taking down a soldier after receiving a stab wound. She then saw another soldier run over towards the boy.

"For Lord Zelmazar!"

Princess Laura had looked up to see a young boy, about Emma's age, take down a soldier. She then got up, and looked the boy up and down.

"You don't look so good, do you need a patch up?" The Princess asked.

Emmaline had fought the soldier, ended up with the Soldier's knife in her right shoulder, but he fell over, not likely to survive. As she made it to Laura, she then saw the boy closer, her sister offering to patch him up. She figured that her sister would offer that. She then looked to see her father preparing to fight.

"Still, my men will lay waste to the City, then we will continue our path." The figure responded, annoyed by the presence of the King.

"I'm not so sure you should have attacked this city, the people are willing to defend the city with their lives." The King told The Individual in front of him.

The man then punched the king, who did not stumble back when he was punched.

"Dranc Von Serkanshin hit harder than that."

He then drew his sword, which then glowed rust. The man prepared to punch the King again, but he blocked the attack.

Sormund Knightdragon, The Unforgiven, Friendship Town Square, 7/17/845 LD​

Sormund had been making sure as few soldiers as possible got past him with using Galatine. He knew the Mythical Weapon of Old was powerful, but how much longer this would go, he didn't know. He then saw something or rather, someone out of the blue, and they asked a question.

"There seems to be a Revolt, I don't know who's behind it or why they chose the Queen's birthday to make their attack, the Midsummer Festival was supposed to start today." Sormund explained, "We need to make sure those Soldiers don't get to the civilians."

As soldiers prepared to fight, Sormund Knightdragon flipped the sword.

"Extreme Shadows!"

Shadows burst from the sword, moving along the swing of the sword towards the soldiers. As the soldiers prepared to fight, they knew that this was going to be difficult.

@D34N.U5R

Meanwhile a bit further outside of Rochester

A young lady from the clan of Ryojin traveled along the path as she was on her way to the clan of Rochester. The clacking of hooves only touched the path as she was riding her horse to reach her destination. The sound of nature she was enjoying only seemed to be suddenly interrupted by loud voices, people screaming, and loud crashing from the city of Friendship. She pulled her horses reins firmly. "Ha! Let's go girl!" She said as a loud niegh escaped the Mare before she galloped off at a fast speed. The Mare was quick to gallop through the city of Rochester until her reins were pulled to stop her as she stood on her hind legs before going back down. "Easy girl!" She added patting her neck.

She looked around quickly as she could see the citizens of Friendship going into a crazy panic as she saw people that seemed to be the source of evil. Her gaze caught a carriage that was stopped with a girl on the ground with a boy that seemed to look injuried, apparently wearing an outfit fit for royalty than moved her gaze to a man with his sword unscathed with a older man on the ground that seemed to be wearing a crown. She took note that the royals were involved in this mess but for what reason, she knew the answer to this. She moved her horse forward to a gallop to get more closer until she stopped just in front of the girl and boy standing just at a distance from the carriage to the evil in front of her.

"What gives u the right to lay your evil hands on respected royalty!" She spoke as under her mask she glared coldly but stern at the unknown man.

@Cmeriwether @D34N.U5R

Last edited:
Akira Kaminari, outside the first Royal carriage in the entrance to Friendship, 7/17/845 LD

Akira sighed as someone - a girl around 2 years older than him - offered to patch him up. "I've been through worse scrapes," he said confidently, "I'm gonna be fine."

And he was fine. Until someone shot an arrow into his shoulder. Thankfully, it didn't injure him fatally, but he was still in harsh pain. He smiled weakly as surprise reinforcements arrived. "Look at that," he said before nearly falling onto his knees. He ripped the arrow out of his shoulder, charged it with lightning and threw it back where it came from; another of the mysterious attacker's men.

Unfortunately, his left arm was badly injured, almost beyond saving. "Aw man, that was my good arm, too," he said to himself. Then he looked back at the girl who offered to patch him up. "I think I'm gonna need patching up," he said.

@Cmeriwether @EeveeBlueSisters

Ellisar Qinmaris, Friendship Town Square, 7/17/845 LD

Ellisar nodded. "I don't remember anything about this town, nor do I even remember if I was meant to be here or not, but I'll fight to protect whoever needs it the most," he said as he lit himself on fire, seemingly with no burns, "Right now, it's the civilians."

He ran towards a large group of attacking soldiers and created afterimages made of fire and attacked said soldiers, not letting them know who was real or not. "Amnesia won't stop me from fighting," he (and his afterimages, oddly enough) declared.

As Ellisar did what he was doing, he noticed many more enemy soldiers running towards him. He smirked. His afterimages ran towards the enemies and created many more afterimages, confusing the enemies. This allowed the real Ellisar to plow through the enemy soldiers easily.

@Cmeriwether

Princess Emmaline Ariana Felicity Rochester, Outside the First Royal Carriage, Friendship, Wethera, 7/17/845 LD.

Princess Laura Heard that the boy needed patching after an Arrow fired at him, but he sent the arrow right back at the archer. He then said his left arm was pretty much shot.

"Emmaline!" Laura called out, "Be Ready for More Soldiers, I'm going to patch up this guy."

Princess Emmaline's Light ran out at that moment Princess Laura said that. Emmaline smirked as her hair turned black and the wisps went from light to dark.

Meanwhile, The Mysterious Man glared at a woman on a horse, with a white Wolf Mask.

"I should bash your-!"

The King responded by punching The Man in the face, with Shadowed Lightning. An insane smirk appeared on the King's face, as the Man punched him again. The King then looked at him.

"You're looking for Queen Ariana?" The King was alarmed, "She got away with the Help of Illyara. How pitiful if so. Either Way, Duke of Mountainstone Harbor, Lord Darosius Zelmazar, Why are you here at all, and causing Rebellion, and loss of Civilian Life. As such I would worry about what is about to happen, Attacking My Family, you will now learn why I am called the Mad Dragon King!"

The Shadowed Lightning formed all around, giving off a somewhat Draconic like appearance to the outside. The King then used his Lightning to increase his mobility, launching himself towards Lord Zelmazar. As he landed his Punch, Lord Zelmazar was towards the City Gates.

Warcliffe had seen a horse riding woman with a White Wolf mask and black armor. From the legends he's heard from Hirō Yūshirō, this is the Empire's Masked Knight. What was she doing in Wethera, isn't she supposed to be serving Clan Ryojin?

"I have no idea what he is looking for, and why he's here, attacking, especially on the First Day of the Festival, and The Queen's birthday." Warcliffe responded, "Warcliffe Leon, Driver for Royal Carriage One of Wethera."

Warcliffe then saw soldiers start charging them.

"Be Ready!"

@EeveeBlueSisters @D34N.U5R

Sormund Knightdragon, The Unforgiven, Friendship Town Square, 7/17/845 LD​

As Sormund looked up, he heard some light himself on fire, he hadn't seen that since he Met Prince Vincent of Stalia.

"Impressive," Sormund responded, "Not too many not cower before Galatine, nor do too many light themselves on fire, and not scream."

Sormund then approached the mess of fire, allowing Galatine to block any seeming friendly fires from the attacks, as Sormund then got into close Range.

"The Sun Knight!?" Several soldiers responded In fear.

Sormund Knightdragon then fought several of the soldiers, but not with out receiving a couple of minor wounds himself.

@D34N.U5R (Ellaris)

he felt the man's glared but she wasn't fazed by it but apparently, that gave the King the opportunity to strike him back off guard. He saw his smirk as she gave a smirk of her own just slightly before it disappeared. She saw the Lightning power that came out of the King as he launched himself towards his enemy and to her, it was an amazing power he had. The legends of him being the Mad Dragon King of Rochester were not a lie. She moved herself and her horse out of his way to let him deal with the enemy before making her way to the girl and the boy that was injured.

She got off her horse to touch ground before lowering herself. "Are u two alright?" She asked. "Especially you young sir" she added. "He needs to lean on something to be able to patch him up better, may I be of assistance in any way or my horse" she offered.

@Cmeriwether @D34N.U5R

Hearing the racket going on in front of her, Rona urged her mount, Shadowfang to hurry up and investigate. As they drew closer to the now battlefield, Rona drew Hamayumi and fired an arrow, hitting a soldier that was aiming to strike Lyra from behind. Rona shot several more before leaping off her wolf brother's back, putting away her bow and drawing her longsword. "Wind Stride." Rona whispered before launching herself at the enemy, her body imbued with her wind element and her teeth bared. "RAAAH!"
Of course, Shadowfang wasn't just sitting idly but helping thin out the enemy soldiers one at a time. Rona soon found herself back to back with Lady Lyra and Prince James. "One helluva mess this is."

Lady Lyra Anna Constitution, Axeman's Daughter, outside Royal Carriage Three, Friendship, Wethera, 7/17/845 LD​

As Lyra was about to be attacked, someone shot the soldier. She then saw a tall young woman, taller than her self, alongside a wolf? She was quite surprised. James had a Inkling of who that was from the stories he heard from Shinobu, who was a healer studying under the family Doctor.

"Yes it is," Lyra responded, "But why as to now the attack occurred. I need to investigate my father's death, but some Lord decided to attack. I'm not Wetheran, so I don't have any idea who is this Lord."

James's staff had been in the Carriage as they were going to check out a possible clue in the form of speaking to James's Uncle. It then started disassembling itself as a small horde of Shadow demons started heading towards some soldiers that tried to get too close. Jason popped out of the Carriage as he and Cassie Arsodel were going to get ready for anything.

@Draco Nightshade

"That makes two of us then!" Rona parried a blow before countering with her own attack. "Let's save the talk for later and kill these bastards!"
Rona quickly cut down the soldier in front of her before moving on to the next, aiming to end this fight as soon as possible. Deciding against moving too far from Lyra and James, Rona sheathed her sword and redrew Hamayumi. "Murasame." She aimed her bow up into the air and loosed a Radiant arrow that split into many before raining down on the enemy soldiers.

Last edited:
Odium Magsarion, Tavern 'Under the Golden Mountain' in Friendship, 7/17/845 LD

It was a mess.. Honestly, Odium truly enjoyed this tavern and now what? He hoped he doesnt have to pay for that chair he destroyed.. What happend?

A young boy, 13 years of age, who doesnt even seem to have got ten his first strands of facial hair was standing over the bodies of 4 soldiers in black armour. He held an axe that earlier belonged to a Man that had an unfortunate meeting with his chair then the rest had an even worse meeting with the Weapon that belonged earlier to their friend. Honestly, a great tragedy it was.

On a bright side, Odium had a Weapon now and no one important in the tavern died. Boy wished he could use his own Weapon but got convinced not to bring it cuz he is supposed to have fun at his very first in life festival... He assumed Best thing he could do now is help protect the city. Thus he headed West from the tavern, fighting off any soldiers he meets on the way.

-
Odium Magsarion, Heading towards Friendship, 6/17/845

A day before, Young ward of an archmage was heading towards the city on the back of the black horse. He got something that some may call a 'free day of school to enjoy the National holiday' as it was Queen's birthday, Odium was given a chance to enjoy his very first big event, without needing to worry about anything concerning his studies or fighting. He was also teased to maybe find a cool female and Male friends while he is there but the jesters that gave him this idea got to taste the dirt on the courtyard. He does have friends! Hector and Hurricane play with him a lot and understand him better than anyone so Odium couldnt ask for more!

Yet, the boy did agree that he would want to see a bit more of the world and prospect to see the city during a big holiday sounded.. Fun.

(OOC: Hector is a Dog while Hurricane is a Horse)

-
Odium Magsarion, Friendship, Heading towards first Carriage, 7/17/845

"Yeah, It is incredibly fun" He whispered as another man fell dead in front of him. "If I wanted to beat people up then I wouldnt even leave... In any case, I should probably head towards the center." He did as he said, breaking through some of enemy group's with the brute force. He didnt have much time to deal with them. He got several wounds on himself, but beside one wound above his left eye that slightly affected his vision. Odium didnt seem too bothered by any of them.

It took some time when he finally found a carriage and a Group of people fighting for their lives. He noted that the older Man with a crown seems to be one of the strongest in a Group as well as that there were some seriously wounded people. One of them, a boy his Age being one of the worse cases. He seemed to be in good hands though So Odium didnt act nor got closer to that particular group.

While it seemed like they went through the worst part of an ambush, the fight was still clearly far from over and with soldiers coming from each side of the city. Hell, how many of them were there? It was not looking good, he was quite tired and it seemed that he wont get a break any time soon.
Bastard Boy was more than aware however of his position. He was expendable comparing to the Royal family and what he felt was the right thing to was to protect as many as he can.

"Mana Burst..." a massive amount of energy engulfed him and Odium felt as if he got a second wind when magic energy went through his body and enchanced his speed, strenght and durability, along with all of his senses. He couldnt keep it for long, best get rid of the remaining soldiers fast. He charged and began his fight, making sure no one approaches the Group from the carriage.

(OOC, ngl Im not proud of this post but I didnt rp for a long while. Hopefully I get my own second wind and the next post is way better for yours and mine enjoyment.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup

AZ, The Witness, Friendship Town Square, 7/17/845 LD​

Gasping awake AZ hurriedly looked around his surrounding, he was sat up against the wall out the back of a tavern, he cracked his neck and stood up. Shaking himself slightly he recalled getting in am altercation with a drunken fool of a man then the man pulled out a knife and, AZ was fairly certain the man must have killed him "ah makes sense, I guess, well there goes number 17, can't believe they just dumped me out back" he muttered to himself, as he dusted his shoulders and legs off. He became aware of several noises most likely caused by some kind of danger or commotion, he made his way from the back of the tavern, realising that his sword had been pilfered he kicked the wall angrily "ow" he stated before noticing a man surrounded by some soldiers, he realised he recognised the man as his murderer and that the man currently had his sword clutched in his hands, he sighed and strolled over. One of the soldiers noticed him "you coming to save your friend" the man sneared, "of course not, I'm waiting for you to kill him so I can have my sword back" AZ stated as he leant against the wall "like we'd fall for that one" the soldier stated and lunged for AZ he swiftly dodged and grabbed the man by the throat before setting him a blaze in an instant, he then threw the smouldering corpse to the ground and said "hmm, crispy" as the other two soldiers ran. The man glanced at AZ, "thank you for saving me, hang on didn't I..." he didn't get to finish as AZ had swiftly reclaimed his sword from the man and cleaved his head from his shoulders, "yes, you did stab me" AZ stated before wiping off his sword on the man's shirt and sheathing it before walking off.

Not long later he discovered a fight and heard someone say something about a Sun Knight or something, a name he vaguely remembered hearing before "good day gents, mind if I lend a hand" he stated as he enveloped his fists in flames and punched one of the soldiers, embedding his fist in the man's abdomen "This certainly could be entertaining" he stated before awkwardly struggling to get his hand back out for a second.

(I changed his weapon, wondering if that's ok?)

@Cmeriwether

A young, but mysterious, man from a place in the clan of Argonne, previously from the clan of Artonia sits on his horse as the sound of her hooves were heard as she walked along the path. He traveled very far and long from where he came from as he was searching for something he was missing or maybe he knew what it was but, seemed to doubt himself at a point if he would find anyone one to accept him for who he is and not the rumors about him where they often throw him to the side once they don't need his strength anymore. Even rumored that he resides with evil due to him collecting bones of deceased animals already long gone and may have harmed them to get it but, that is never true because he did not harm any animal to get the bones he collects.

He was reaching close to the city of Friendship in the clan of Rochester as it suddenly made his horse Lotus, the black Morgan suddenly move uncomfortablely. The Mare was armored or covered in bone armor which he had crafted to where the armor could sustain the damage whenever it was hit, she also had red and dark blue war paint on her like who the Indians did which their horses so, he just assumed that was making her uncomfortable. "Is everything alright girl....?" He asked her as he went to fix the head bone armor, which was shaped exactly like a deer skull with the antlers included with it as he was trying to make her comfortable again.

Reaply, his wolf companion checked in on the Mare to make sure nothing wasn't wrong with her imparticular as her nose was sniffing around the Mare. Haku his short-earred owl that was perching on his shoulder seemed worried of the mares uncomfortable reactions. The Mare kicked the ground with her black hoof as she moved her head up and down before giving a slight neigh. Vul decided to listen carefully to his surroundings as Reaply and Haku did the same with their animal scents. Upon listening closely he heard the sound of screaming, yelling and people in a panic at the city of Friendship. "I understand now girl....well done....let's go quickly.....!" He said moved Lotus to a fast gallop as she sped off to the path leading into the city of Friendship. Reaply ran beside her horse companion as an owl call from Haku escaped before she went into the air as if leading him to the City.

He made his way to a higher ground of the city as he pulled on Lotus's reins to stop her gallop as she raised herself a bit before touching her front hooves to the ground. Vul looked around quickly as he saw a lot of the commotion happening. He was a lot of unknown soldiers that were not part of the citizens of Friendship as he could immediately sense that they are part of the evil that was happening. He pulled down his deer mask that has been designed with many different colors of flowers, paint, and the feathers which he had half of them on the mask as the others hung from the antlers. He noticed a carriage door being pulled open by force caused by the unknown soldiers as by how it was designed, it was from a family of royalty.

He saw two people, a young boy and girl come out of the carriage when the soldiers tried to drag them out but fought them as if their lives depended on it. The girl had opened the back of the carriage which she had grabbed a strange long sword which the boy beside her had grabbed some sort of axe. The carriage sped off quickly, picked up an old woman being ambushed by soldiers before making its way towards the castle. The boy and girl was positioned to where they were preparing to face more soldiers as the carriage got away. Vul huffed as under his mask, he had that cold, scary look as he tighted his grip on Lotus's reins.

"Let's go Lotus, Reaply, Haku.....!" He said as he moved his horse once again to a gallop as the Mare lead him into the city towards the boy and girl that were about to fight off more soldiers giving a loud neigh as if giving them a signal. Vul let go of her reins as he stood up on her saddle before jumping in mid air which allowed him to kick down one of the soldiers until he met the ground, rolling before he stood up as he tied up hair flowed slightly with the wind that passed through. Lotus knew what she had to do as she rammed unto the group of soldiers using her bone head armor to throw one in mid air using the antler part of it as she raised herself off the ground before slamming her hooves down snorting angrily with her ears pinned back warning the soldiers to stop in their tracks.

Reaply growled in warning as her tail was raised high as the sun beamed on her very rare coat. Haku struck her talons at one of the soldiers with a loud screech before she returned to Vul perching on his shoulder. "Are you two....from the castle that holds royalty....?" He asked in a calm tone as his back faced them both.

---
Somewhere in the city of Friendship, near the Market District
---
"Halt" a voice came from afar, stopping a Young Man from killing the unfortunate soldier of his Highness.
"Thats as far as your killing spree will go! I am your opponent now" He continued, the voice belonged to a Middle-aged Man, He had a Brown, short hair swept to the left side and a small goatee bear, he also seemed to be wearing a light leather, reinforced armour that seemed build in into some kind of short robe..

A soldier specialized in magic
Strong one at that if the colours of his robes were any indication.

Against him stood definitly a part of rebels forces. The Man had long, golden hair falling up to his shoulders...Maybe even longer than that, his eyes seemed undecided if their colour is sky blue or Storm gray as their gaze hardened however... They were definitly black. He had a weird attire as it seemed like that of a butler. However, he killed far too many strong soldiers of his majesty for the mage to not take him seriously.

"I see" Said the Man, his gaze didnt leave the man and then suddenly their bout began with a butler moving in incredible speed, aiming to crush his opponent throat with a magic enchanced grip. Mage expected that jumping into the sky and doing an air dash to reposition himself, using his affinity in air to strike his opponent with a powerful twister, however, his opponent seemed to have dodge the attack by dissapiring in a shadow.. No, he used the Shadow as a shield, he quickly tried to get to the mage left side with a fast dash but a small tornado appeard in the middle of the possible meeting point, halting the butler's advance.

Zelmazar's man smirked as he couldnt deny to not like to fight with a versalite and strong opponent, He seemed to have take a knife from his black cloak and introduce to show respect.

"Introduction would be in order, wouldnt it?"

"Captain of City of Friendship southern wall and a Greater Battlemage, Conrad Narrowhelm" The mage of his Highness introduced himself.. No, his name was Conrad.

"Lord Zelmazar's Blade.. His true hidden Weapon, Nerose Abbadon" Butler... No, Nerose introduced himself.

With our two great fighters introduced, the fight has continued.

---
Nearby the first Royal Carriage, Odium
---
On the other part of a City Odium had less than ideal fight for himself. His opponent seemed strong and he reached a limit of how much his body could currently handle in one go, water spikes came from the ground he jumped backwarts. Water shark was about to hit his side, he jumped upwards the moment he landed, however the shark seemed like having an auto-aim as he followed and hit the boy as he was mid-air. Odium fell, but he landed on all of his four limbs, managing to not harm himself with a Fall.

"You got a good instinct kid, I can give you this much" said a soldier that was far stronger than any other Odium met So far as this Man could keep up with him easily and even over power him... Definitly he wasnt a simple trooper.

"You fought Valiantly, but there is a limit to one person strenght and you can only fight so many... I have to admit however.. Why you only used first of 3 magic basis? Although most are not aware, magic could be seperated to 3 basic techniques that give birth to all others.."

And as they had a conversation, somewhere else two people were fighting.

One person, a butler with a knife moved quickly, barely visible to naked eye as if he was a passing Shadow.

"Agumentation, the basis of absorbing mana from the enviromenth using mana core as central point. It is mostly used to enchance someone's body and although it has many variations, most of them simply improve the technique by letting their body to let off their element. Still most enchantments arent too high level unless someone trained them a lot. It mostly shows in one physical aspect although it can in more than one, depends on work put into it"

The butler hand seemed to darken slightly as he punched the floor where his opponent once stood before dodging, making a crack in it.
Then, the Mage Soldier began to form a Tornado of medium size in his hands before shooting it at the enemy.

"Emanation, second basis which can be called an opposite of previous one. Becouse it makes one push the mana out of their core as a center although it mostly is easier to shot it from all around ones body, its more powerfull focusing in one point like hands when used the same amount of energy, due to a core being more vital here, the element of the core is more showing in emanation attacks and techniques."

"Last is.."
---
The enemy butler dodged the incoming tornado and as he glanced at his opponent, he smirked. "Thats all you can do, Conrad? I am afraid it wont be enough for me."

"You Just wait..." Conrad said and then he released two tornado from his backs as if in emanation but then, they seemed attached to his back, enchanting his power as he flew up on them and glanced at his opponent from the sky.
---
"Transmission... First by using emanation one forces a huge amount of elemental energy from their body and then they absorb it back to further their physical power while also having most of their magical ability enchanted. As it is a mix of Agumentation and Emanation... Its a very powerfull technique as well as difficult one. Although it is one of basic 3.. Its also the Middle ground between them.. To use them one needs to be an incredible mage."
---
The battle continued on and although Conrad used Transition.. How.. How this man still could keep up with him.
"Well, It was fun and all, but I am quite busy with my timetable. So I shall be heading out" Nerose said glancing upwards at his flying opponent. Conrad definitly not Pleased, was about to Rush at his enemy when suddenly... Lightning... Black light night infused with Shadow.. As if his majesty Just decided to execute him himself...

But it wasnt the Mad King that shot a Lightning through the Mage's chest.. It was the Man he was fighting.

Nerose.

"How..."

"Ah,I apologize" Nerose said "I thought that I showed you the difference in our strenght in the battle earlier, but I guess that wasnt enough. Please forgive me, Conrad Narrowhelm, I should have show you this from the very beggining" The Man said as black lightnings flickered around him, he glanced at the now dead body of a mage with a frown as Blood was coming out from a hole in this chest. "And who do you think I was Talking too... Damn you for dying this quickly... Time to fetch my Lord away from enemy leader, I guess." He said as he came closer and picked up his spear he left behind.
"Dont be jealous, my Love. You will get some action soon"
---
Odium and his enemy kept conversation, Odium was not aware of enemy plans and the fact the enemy soldier himself barely stood on his two feets, So he expected the Man to attack when the attack would never happend.
Thus unbothered, trying to regain stamina for fight, they talked.

"As I see it Kid.. You stopped at Agumentation, but why" the Man asked And Cyril frown showed he wouldnt answer. "You dont lack magic nor the talent for it So then... You didnt use your element even in a slightest way.. Could you be.. A sinner or just a broken tool from birth"

His enemy found out.. Of course he did.

In this endless struggle, both of them were buying time. One wanted to keep enemy away from King, other waited for Nerose to bail out Zelmazar.