• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

So Long, and Thanks For All The Dresses

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick note to say that our beloved @Sem has decided to step down from his administrator position, owing to having sprouted a life and not having time for 'Charms anymore. The Pokécharms staff would like to take this opportunity to thank Sem for his hard work over the past eight years, and wish him all the best for the future. We love you, whoreface ♥

For those not in the know: Sem was on staff since 2007-ish, and was well known for his RPing and writing skillz and being THE MOST GIRLY MAN ON POKÉCHARMS... in his own words. You can find an example of one of his written works in the forums here: Without Love

(I call dibs on Sem's dress!)

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I, um, wow. I was not expecting this.

Thankies for all your hard work throughout the years, Sem~ Though we haven't talked much in recent years, I hope everything goes well with you. ^^ Love ya, you emo, amazing writer for a daddy~

You're one of the many people who made the time I spent here in 'Charms a happy one. Thank you for the memories, waifu; and I wish you every happiness in this new chapter of your life! I'll be sure to save the wedding dress if Petea plans on acquiring your wardrobe-brick'd-

While I never knew him or met him on Pokecharms I'd still like to thank him for the years of effort he put in.

I'm just wondering, will Sem's departure cause a change in the staff (e.g. moderators being promoted)?

It's been great knowing you Sem-san. I'll certainly miss having you around, and I'm sure everyone else will. If you ever find time, come back for a spell and tell us what having a life is like.

It's was nice having you on the site and as Shiny said, we appreciate the work you put in. Loved reading your writing as well. ♥ You were always willing to lend a listening ear in chat and you can color me grateful for it. Even with your busy life, don't be a total stranger lol.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Semmy Sem ;____________;

Fare well Semmy, I shall miss you completely and 'Charms will miss you even more. Thanks for all your hard work and best of luck in all that you do ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
There shall be no goodbyes from me, for this is certainly not goodbye. There shall instead be a moment of silence to remember the good times and all that you've done for the website and community as a whole. And while everyone has closed their eyes and bowed their heads in silence, I'll be swiping all the pizza and fleeing through the back door. It's only proper. ♥

While I saw this coming quite awhile ago, it's been a great ride, @Sem. I always appreciated your assistance and insights on website manners, your fictional stories, our various conversations (everything from the insult spamming to the deep, philosophical rambles), and just seeing you about in general. You're a great friend, were an excellent co-worker, and I wish you all the best in everything that you do. I'm sad to finally see you step down from the staff but regardless of where life takes you, or however long you've been away, you'll always have a haunt and a home here. Love ya, Sem. Never stop being a hoeface~

Atma

Formerly Karu
We'll all miss you Sem! Even though we haven't spoke in such a long time, I wish you all the best and hope your life is everything you could wish for.

Let us have a moment of silence for Sem, the Last of the Snowmen.
May his journey somewhere away from 'Charms be a good one. We will always remember.

#NeverForget

Goodbye Sem! I hope you the best luck and regards away from Pokecharms! (Unless, of course, you still stay.) I hopefully will draw something for you and your departure!

(P.S. My womanly-ness has been offended XD)

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
Hehehehehe........

Sillyness aside,I never had the chance to interact with Sem,but he helped build this community. All I can say is farewell.

Last edited:
Golly, time flies. I hope this new chapter of your life goes absolutely swimmingly. I know I've never interacted much with Sem, but he definitely was a cornerstone of the community for a long time. Don't let life eat your Pokemon time, dude.