• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Something Wicked in the Air: Freewrite Free-for-All!

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
This thread is specifically for the following users to post:
@Krisseon @EmoKitty21 @EeviumZ @PlayfulFox47 @Retr.0 @Merciless Medic @Eliiiscool @LunarSilvally

------

Freewrite Fridays, now renamed to Freewrite Free-For-All, is a fun, creative way to express yourself and your characters in any form or fashion you'd like! Each Friday, we all take a few minutes to write something in any style we want. It's a great way to learn more about each other and the characters we've created!

It is mainly for inspiration for the RP and the characters in it, but there is no limit to the works you can post, be it pokemon or other non-pokemon creations. Be as creative and out of the box as you'd like! Let your creative juices flow, as you may post as many works as you'd like!

I will post a notice every once in a while for everyone in the Something Wicked in the Air (reboot) thread and that's when you can start posting your works. However don't feel like you need to rush it if you're busy that day. You're free to post whenever you're ready. You can't rush art!

It's completely optional as well, so there's no pressure if you're not feeling up to it at any point.

Happy writing!

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
A pulse... rhythmic beating... A pounding head... Confusion... I'm alive... ?

Bright violet eyes slowly opened into a blurry greenish hue. Trees came into focus, and an heir of stagnant mist enveloped them. They sat up, rubbing the back of their head. Looking around, they noticed they're in a forest of some sort. 'Where am I?' They think, looking around their surroundings. Nothing looked familiar. What even was familiar to them? They couldn't remember anything. Bits and pieces, but nothing stood out that could help them understand the situation they'd found themself in.

Before they could even try to bring forth the hidden memories, a powerful ringing in their cerebrum halted their thoughts. A stabbing pain tore through their mind, numbing their senses. They cried out, grabbing their head in their hands to stem the pain, but to no avail.
Don't fight it....
...It's pointless...
...You're useless. Give in to my words.
The words seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at the same time, searing into their brain, vibrating within their soul. Every syllable burned, aching, absorbing into their consciousness. They curled up in the fetal position, terrified of the onslaught to their confused mind. They couldn't think. Couldn't move. Couldn't breathe.
My thoughts...
...Are your thought...
...And now you're mine.