• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Soul Eater RP?

Okay, a friend of mine and I really want to RP in the Soul Eater universe. We haven't really thought much into a plot, but I want to check the interest level before putting thought into a super well thought out plot that won't end up going anywhere. So, I'm not really seeing who will be in it or making decisions about the cast of characters or RPers or the plot. This post is merely to see who wants to join in.

So, if you've seen Soul Eater and liked it, finished the series, or are just getting into it and thinking that RPing in the 'verse of Soul Eater; then let me know so. If you don't know what Soul Eater is, it's an Anime and Manga (though I myself haven't gotten around to reading the manga yet) series. Check it out here: though that's on the Manga, which differs slightly from the story that the anime follows.

I will say this though, we'd really prefer to have people who've at least seen a few episodes of the anime or read some of the manga join in this, as it'd be a bit difficult to RP if you know nothing about it. Thanks everyone~ :'D

A Soul Eater RP Chad? That sounds pretty awesome; I found the series to be fantastic myself. I wanted to try something like this after I got into the series, so be sure to count me in.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
omggg I was wondering if someone else on the forums liked the series, and it just so happens to be THE PERSON I FANGIRL OVE- I mean, it happens to be one of our awesome writers :'D

I myself have seen several episodes of the anime and read most of the manga chapters, especially the more recent ones (starting around chapter 60 or so?), along with that one chapter of Soul Eater Not! And I love the series, so I'm totally interested in doing this RP if it takes off~ ^^

Tailon

Gryffindork
I've only just started watching the anime but I absolutely love the concept to begin with. I'm in if you'll have me.

Okay so I jumped the gun a bit on this one. Though, not really because it's after midnight. I was waiting to start posting character bios for this RP until Monday, a decision that I made after seeing that there's already a greater show of interest than I had imagined; which is awesome, thanks guys ^^

So here's the basic layout, feel free to post your character layouts here for both your Meisters and their weapon partners because everyone here will be RPing as two characters at the very least; since a Meister and weapon pair is the basic concept behind the series and I'd like to see everyone with personalities ;P

Here's the layout: accompanied by my character bios, naturally. After this we'll be working on the plot, and I decided to get everyone's input on what should happen, yay! Also, I'm usually against naming my character's abilities, but in keeping with the spirit of the show, I actually named the Soul Resonance of my charries. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I think it helps it feel more authentic to keep with the shows style.

Name: Andrew Troupe
Role: Meister
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Musculature: average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Clothing: Andrew dresses casually when not in school, wearing a short sleeved shirt that varies daily and jeans in varying degrees of wear, along with casual tennis shoes. When in school he dresses for success, wearing black slacks and a white shirt and a black skinny tie with black formal shoes. When on missions he adds a black vest with silver pinstripes and a long black coat and replaces the formal shoes with durable boots.

Personality: Andrew is arrogant on the surface, having complete confidence in his abilities in combat. He doesn't ever talk himself up, or even talk down to his opponents; he feels he doesn't need to do so. Despite the fact that he's only a one-star meister, he believes that he has the skill to take on three-star missions, though the DWMA has never allowed him to do so. He's always looking out for the students weaker than himself, but tries to maintain a guise of indifference. When faced by an opponent stronger than himself, he begins to doubt his abilities, losing the false confidence that he hides behind and revealing the insecure fighter beneath. But he vows to follow every fight to the end, no matter the results.

History: Andrew was raised in the DWMA, showing great prowess as a Meister early on in his life. The son of one of the DWMA's professors, he was always expected to live up to the level of his father, and fears that he won't be able to keep everyone from becoming disappointed at his lack of skill. However, he suffers a lack of confidence, not of skill, and constantly tries to fight through his doubts to become stronger.

Name: Michael Rapport
Role: Andrew's weapon partner
Weapon Form: Sword Gauntlet
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Musculature: Well toned, but not large.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: Michael is always dressed respectably. He wears black slacks and black and white checkerboard, leather shoes. He's always wearing a white shirt decorated with golden designs and a white hoodie jacket with a golden cross on the back. He has a piercing in each ear, a golden sword in his left and a small white glove design in his right. He's also got a golden stud pierced in his left eyebrow.

Personality: Michael is essentially the polar opposite of Andrew in terms of confidence. He's got complete confidence in himself, and it isn't a falsehood that he tries to maintain. It's how they resonate so well together; they balance each other out. Michael views himself as a Holy Knight, and maintains a noble sense of justice and chivalry at all times; vowing never to inflict harm on another just soul. He tries to avoid fighting women without good cause, and has several times refused to combat a witch because of this fact. If they can be proven as truly evil souls, he will battle them in the name of greater good.

History: Michael was raised in a family of "Holy Weapons" having a family history rich with tales of fighting alongside great peacekeepers and kings. Growing up he was taught to always uphold the ways of the righteous and just, and has inherited his family's ability to use a burst of light energy when resonating with a strong, just Meister.

Andrew and Michael Soul Resonance: Eternal Spire - The gauntlet grows and encases Andrew's entire arm, the blade widens and lengthens while sprouting several smaller blades. Anything that gets stabbed and impaled by the blade is rocked by a shockwave of light energy.

Name: Tricia Ravenfield
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Green
Clothing: Tricia wears a violet plaid skirt with knee high combat boots, a black blouse beneath a black hoodie, which is beneath a knee-length coat.

Personality: Cold and efficient, Tricia doesn't listen to anyone but the teachers and Lord Death. She believes herself to be superior than her peers, and as such doesn't have many friends. Her attitude has been known to cause tension between herself and others, rarely resulting in a duel. Underneath her steeled surface is a loyal friend, but she doesn't know how to express herself, so she often appears distant; even to the select few who've broken through her shell.

History: Tricia's parents were never truly there for her, they often left her with the servants when they were out on missions. They couldn't really help matters, being prominent Meisters within the DWMA, but Tricia grew up alone. The servants tried their best to seem warm and inviting, and her nanny, Rachel, was always loving and kind; but it couldn't replace her parents' love, nor could it erase her feelings of rejection. As such, she is afraid of feeling that pain again, and will detach herself from others as a preemptive strike.

Names: Isabella and Ishmael Orwell
Role: Tricia's weapon partners
Weapon Form: Matching War Fans
Height: Isabella - 5'4" Ishmael - 6'
Weight: Isabella - 120 lbs. Ishmael - 205 lbs.
Musculature: Isabella - average Ishmael - above average/well-toned
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Yellow-brown
Clothing: Isabella dresses in an array of brightly colored tops and jeans with low-top shoes and a trilby hat. Ishmael wears a short sleeved button-up shirt and black slacks, black skate-shoes and black rimmed glasses - he's a bit of the school nerd.

Personality: Isabella is warm and inviting, a good balance for Tricia and partially responsible for the trio's initial team up. Isabella almost always wears a smile and likes to get involved in other people's business if she feels she can help. A bit nosy and just slightly a know-it-all when it comes to emotions. Ishmael is warm like his sister, but carries a much more serious air than she does, particularly about school. He is almost always carrying a book around with him, and his is really well reserved in conversation. He's got a complex view of people, seeing them as complex equation that needs solving, but still friendly. His knack for wanting to understand everything leads him to a bit of trouble at times.

History: The twins were raised in a loving family and trained to join the DWMA since the day they were born. They can fight effectively without a Meister, but are more deadly when wielded by a strong willed individual. Tricia became their Meister after Isabella imposed herself on Tricia's lonely lunchtime ceremony.

Tricia, Isabella and Ishmael Soul Resonance: Severing Gale - The twins shape changes into two halves of what looks like a propeller, Tricia then begins to spin them in unison to create strong winds that are capable of cutting through an enemies flesh. When facing a single enemy, Tricia can use the Severing Gale: Reverse Rotation and draw them inward, using the war fans like a blender's blade.

PHEW! That was a crapload of writing, but it's done. Anyway, feel free to copy that there format up there and start posting your own character bios. If you've got any ideas for a plot, feel free to jot those down as well, I'll write what I've got once I put more thought into it. Ready - set - go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Artemis Crowley
Role: Meister (grade 1)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 lbs.
Musculature: Not much, but by no means weak. Very graceful.
Hair Color: Blond, but always covered by a beanie.

Clothing: Artemis always wears the same thing to every occasion. A sleeveless white hoodie with the Shinigami skull emblazoned on the back and a plain purple shirt underneath. He also always wears a White beanie with the kanji symbol for life on the front, and jeans with black converse high tops.

Personality: Artemis is a very smart individual, however its countered by his often sluggish attitude. He never is really in a bad mood, seeing as no one really pay's attention to him. He likes to stay backstage while helping out those main in the show. A faithful friend who doesn't ask for much.

History: Growing up in New Jersey, Artemis was informed of the academy after finding his fathers old pictures in his attic. His dad was a famous Axe Meister when he attended the academy and his grandfather a legendary Sword Meister. Feeling as though it was his duty, he left at the age of 13 to attend the DWMA and fulfill his bloodlines legacy. After trying out many different weapon types, he found a majority too bulky for him to handle...and thats when he met Duncan.

Name: Duncan Drake
Role: Artemis' weapon partner
Weapon Form: Battle YoYo, with chains instead of string. When alone, his limbs can become yoyos with chains attached and he can shoot them out very quickly.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Musculature: Mousy, but very agile.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Grey behind his thick framed glasses.

Clothing: Duncan always feels the need to be comfortable wherever he goes, but likes to put on the facade of being in style. When at home, he wears cut off jeans and slip on shoes, with a grey tshirt that says RELAX emblazoned on the front. When in school, he wears skinny black dress pants, and a short sleeved white button up with a black tie. He also wears a nice set of italian loafers. If cold he wears the same black trench coat for each outfit. You will never see him without his glasses.

Personality: Duncan and Artemis could be twins mentally. The two are the perfect pair, and similar in almost every way, though Duncan takes a little more pride in his work then Artemis. He also is a little bit more of a hard worker, though years of being raised poor and in the slums has humbled him to not get too much of an ego. He has a thick southern accent, but always keeps his manners.

History: Duncan was raised on the streets of New Orleans with his three sisters, never knowing of his parents. He was the only one in his bloodline to be accepted into the DWMA after finding out he had weapons blood flowing through him. He left his three sisters with a friend of his, and left to the DWMA. He looked through crowds and crowds of Meisters, not knowing if one suited him. That is, until he met Artemis. The resonance they both felt when they shook hands had been the deciding factor. Artemis grace and Duncans agility was all they needed to know to realize they would be good partners. You could never split those two up.

Artemis and Duncans Soul Resonance: Graceful Planet - Artemis plays "walk the dog" with Duncan, creating sparks and charging him up. Duncan then grows to immense size with spikes coming out of every inch of his body. Artemis then twirls him around, creating a tornado-like vortex damaging all in the AOE. He finishes his attacking by yelling "360 ROUND THE WORLD!" and spinning Duncan so fast, it seems to make a dome of spikes around them. He then catches Duncan, who returns to normal size.

Their theme song is Fireworks by Hanabi!

Awesome! Now time to play the waiting game. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I hope I'm doing this correctly XD Also, the only reason why I was able to make these characters so quickly was because, well, I originally had them for a different RP, but since that one never took off...

Name: Sora Hurt
Height: 5'5”
Weight: 130 lbs
Musculature: fit? I dunno XD
Hair Color: Dirty blonde, straight, almost-but-not-quite shoulder length hair that’s usually held back with a sky-blue or white headband.
Eye Color: blue
Clothing: Sora usually dresses in a light blue denim vest with matching jeans, white shirt, white ankle-socks, and white sneakers. However, she might switch out the denim vest for a black velvet vest when she’s not out on a mission.

Personality: Sora has that sort of “lone wolf” air about her; she doesn’t hang around crowds often, preferring to be by herself. However, that’s only because she feels as if she doesn’t know how to socialize, and is actually rather shy. She's rather emotional, and won’t back down to voice her opinions when she feels that her voice needs to be heard. As such, it isn't rare for others to find her laughing loudly, crying her eyes out, yelling in rage, etc. Like Luke, she doesn’t enjoy fighting, but is extremely protective over her friends and allies and will do anything to keep them from harm; unlike Luke, though, she doesn't have that tendency to snap like he does, since she doesn't harbor her emotions in the way he does.

History: Sora comes from a long family line of notable Meisters and weapons, so she doesn’t want to tarnish her family’s reputation. However, she lacks the talent that everyone else in her family, like her cousin, Luke, of powerful Soul Perception, therefore making her a disappointment in her family (that isn't to say that she lacks the skill of Soul Perception; her ability in this is just weaker than others in her omg-I-can-tell-what-kind-of-person-you-are-in-a-nanosecond family). Her skills in battle, though, make up for the fact that she can’t see souls as well as the rest of her family, which is why she is still able to sort of redeem herself. Sora's mother is Luke's father's sister.

Name: Lucifer “Luke” Trance
Role: Sora’s weapon partner
Weapon Form: A double-sided sword which can split to become twin daggers (with a chain attached in the middle); kinda something like what Pit uses in Brawl
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color: So blonde it almost looks white
Eye Color: grey
Clothing: Luke has a strange affinity for his grey scarf. He also traditionally wears a t-shirt with ripped sleeves, grey khaki-like pants, and white sneakers. Occasionally he might wear a black hooded jacket, but that’s only in extremely cold temperatures.

Personality: Luke’s the calm and reserved type, but he’s not necessarily shy, enjoying others’ company more than Sora does. He’ll help anyone in a pinch, friend or foe, if they’re in pain, because he doesn’t like to see people get hurt. Because of this, he doesn't particularly enjoy fighting. However, when he snaps, he’ll probably attack without mercy (by turning his left arm into half of the dagger and stabbing you with it with his other arm) and won’t stop until you’re badly injured or dead, or unless someone stops him; when he is stopped, however, he feels intense remorse for whatever damage he's done and becomes depressed for a while.

History: Being Sora’s cousin, Luke faces a lot of the same things that Sora does: he has to be able to tell almost everything about a person’s soul within a second, he has to be a powerful weapon, and he has to keep the family's reputation intact. However, he is not as much of a cause for disappointment as Sora is, since he has inherited the family’s well-known talent for Soul Perception. He’s only Sora’s partner because their family members paired them up when they were around 7 and 8, and at first he disliked being her partner (not liking her sudden emotional outbursts). As time went on, though, the two became close friends. Luke's father is Sora's mother's brother.

Sora and Luke’s Soul Resonance: Morning Star- The number of blades on the weapon multiplies until there’s a total of 12 blades; all of them are detachable from the main weapon, but their bases are still connected to the main weapon through a chain. Sora wields this buy spinning it around and either tangling her enemy with the chains or slicing through them with the many blades.

Name: Dom Morden
Role: Meister (Grade 1)
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 250 lbs.
Musculature: Above Average, Moderately Toned
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: Dom just wears a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans and black tennis shoes wherever he goes. On the shirt, there is a design based off of a white Celtic knot wrapping around the shoulder. He has a black tattoo which matches it perfectly in the same place.

Personality: Dom is somewhat withdrawn, generally taking a while to warm up to people, but once he has, he becomes very protective. In a fight, he tends to lead in a charge and take control of the situation, generally forming a strategy very quickly and playing his role properly, whether with a team or just with his weapon.

History: Dom lived on the streets for most of his life, he doesn't remember his parents, but he was fine with his life since he knew. One day, he was just wandering the city when he saw a girl run being chased into an alley by a couple of men. He ran in after them to help her, seeing her crying in a corner as the two men moved closer. He ran up behind them, punching one while tackling the other into a wall, he turned on the other again and they both ran off.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Abigail Templar
Role: Dom's weapon partner
Weapon Form: Battle Shield / When not in weapon form, she is able to create a suit of armor around herself, with sharp edges on the arms, similar to her edges in shield form.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Musculature: Lean, similar to a gymnast
Hair Color: Blonde
Clothing: Abigail wears a plain white t-shirt with a simple pattern across the front in shades of green and brown. She wears tight fit denim shorts, which go down to just above her knees and plain white converse shoes.

Personality: Abigail is an outgoing person, she likes making friends and getting to know people. In a fight, she becomes very serious, taking down her enemies as fast and efficiently as possible.

History: Abigail had lived a normal life with her family, but was never told her true potential. On day, she had a fight with her parents and stormed out of the house, while wandering the town, she was attacked by two men, who chased her down an alley, where a third man came to save her. When he reached down to help her up, two things happened, first soul's synchronized, second, she realized that she was suddenly in a suit of armor, which suddenly disappeared into her. Soon after, Abigail and Dom joined the academy as a Meister and weapon pair.

Dom and Abigail's Soul Resonance: Resonance Shell. During their soul resonance, Dom lifts Abigail over his head, crouching, and Abigail extends her shield out in a dome, forming spikes across the dome, which extend can out, stabbing any enemies caught in the burst. This form can also be used in a way similar to a battering ram.

Name: Ray 'Striker' Owen (Theme Song: Three Minutes Clappping)
Height: 6'0''
Weight: Around 190 lbs
Musculature: Above average
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Clothing: Striker is a laidback guy, and isn't really bothered what he wears for school in DWMA, but he normally wears a red and white baseball cap with a crooked bill over his long spiky hair, and a black baggy baseball shirt which reads on the back in white block capitals 'STRIKER' with a large 10 underneath the name. He also dons crimson trousers and black trainers with fluorecent yellow laces and stripes on them. He normally wears whatever he pleases when he's not attending DWMA, normally something that's fitting to the situation.

Personality: The One Star Ranked Striker may be a very calm and collected person with a straight face, but he still has the time to be social and have a laugh with his friends. He gets a kick out of playing around with friends with an insult or such, but in reality he cares for his allies and his weapon very much; so much he would take a bullet for them. He also has an odd tendancy to shout American phrases, despite his British origins.

History: Born into a long family of Meisters, his parents had always told Ray the best way to go was 'To Go With The Flow'. Living life with that phrase, he grew to having a liking of the American sport baseball, and since then took up the nickname 'Striker'. When he became of age, his parents sent him to the Oasis, Death City to attend the DWMA School for Weapons and Meisters. It as there where he met his partner, who oddly enough, fitted him perfectly...

Name: Mandy Carr (Koi no Shirushi)
Role: Striker's Weapon Partner
Weapon Form: A large, dark metallic baseball bat with small blunt spikes on the top.
Height: 6'2''
Weight: Around 150lbs
Musculature: Average
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Clothing: Mandy wears a bright pink headband under her hair, but around her forehead, with a light blue T - shirt with the words 'Unstoppable' on the front in Yellow. She wears skinny blue denim jeans with a loose black belt, and black combat gloves.

Personality: Someone who used to be very shy when she was young, Mandy has now grown up to be a lot more confident, but every now and then still shows her shy side. She resonates with Striker as a partner very well due to the fact she can not only relate to him a lot of the time, but she also respects his confidence; a thing she'd always strived for, and is grateful for the fact he protects her as best as he possibly can. Striker also likes to bring up the fact Mandy has a 'Wild Side', but he'd rather not go into that...

History: Living in a small village when she was young, Mandy was to scared outside to play with the other children in the village; she'd rather be inside, reading a book or drawing. As the years went by, Mandy eventually started talking to people and a few nice friends - she enjoyed the company. However, once the village discovered her abilities as a weapon, she was rejected by the village and forced to The DWMA. There was where she met Striker, who gave her the help she needed as a good friend, and a Partner.

Striker and Mandy's Soul Resonance: Homerun - As the two bellow out "Soul Resonance" Mandy's baseball bat form doubles in size and the spikes transform into larger ones, capable of peircing the skin. The boost in both of their combined Souls giving Striker the strength and speed to weild her larger form. Striker then proceeds the bludgeon and rush the enemy with the Baseball bat, before Striker takes a swinging stance and sends the enemy flying with a 'Homerun'.

Tailon

Gryffindork
[me=Tailon]is slow |D[/me]

Name: Anthony Simon
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 160 lbs.
Musculature: Average
Hair Color: Brown
Clothing: Anthony wears a long, black coat nearly all the time, usually over some form of t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He generally takes to a good pair of boots no matter where he is, and isn’t one to dress out of this pattern except for special occasions.

Personality: Anthony has something of an inferiority complex about his one-star rank, and only finds comfort on the battlefield. He will constantly put himself down despite his decent skill, merely due to his rank. When not discussing such things, Anthony is still somewhat shy and quiet, only speaking if spoken to or if he really feels a need to interject.

History: Anthony grew up moving constantly over the U.S. until he finally found a place to stay in the DWMA, bringing some stability to his life and training. His parents continue to move for business, though they visit when they can.

Name: Leon Walden
Role: Anthony’s weapon partner
Weapon Form: Celtic Longsword
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 145 lbs.
Musculature: Thin, wiry
Eye Color: Grey
Clothing: Usually wears a black, three piece suit.

Personality: Leon is sharp-witted, intelligent, and not afraid to let you know it. He’s smug, and more than likely already tired of listening to you talk. He lacks respect for most people, and only considers Anthony and Christopher his equals.
History: Leon was born and grew up under Christopher’s tutelage in Ireland, training all his life specifically to use Soul Resonance with two others, and especially with Christopher himself. Along with that, he grew up studying, learning everything he could, and gaining a massive command over mostly useless information.

Name: Christopher Kane
Role: Anthony’s weapon partner
Weapon Form: Blunderbuss
Height: 6’10”
Weight: 250 lbs.
Musculature: Massive, Highly toned and strong
Eye Color: Black
Clothing: Black, Three piece suit

Personality: Nearly always silent, Christopher usually only speaks when teaching or responding. He knows very well how imposing he looks, and tries not to play it up unless explicitly intimidating someone.
History: Christopher’s life has been very secretive, and up until he was assigned to Leon as a teacher and guardian, it is almost impossible to really know what he was up to, though it is known he was born and raised in Ireland before seemingly fading out of existence for a few years.

Anthony, Leon & Christopher Soul Resonance: Cannonblade[undecided]: With a chorus of “LET’S GO, SOUL RESONANCE!” Christopher and Leon’s weapon forms fuse together into a handcannon with four blades along the edge that stick out past the barrel, and channel the energy when it is fired. Anthony can either fire powerful blasts from the weapon, or swing and stab with it, using the weight and sharp edges to his advantage.

Well since certain people are SLOW and NOT POSTING their BIOS *coughthiswasintendedforSemcough* I'm going to go ahead and open up the floor for the plot discussion because I want to get this show on the road. Get the ball rolling. Get it in gear. Put the pedal to the metal. Floss twice a day. All that jazz.

As for the plot... I don't have one |D

I have an idea, but nothing really set in stone. And seeing as how this has gathered a lot of interest (a lot here meaning: more than I originally thought we'd get) I want to open up the discussion for everyone to involve themselves in setting up the basic idea of what's going on.

I don't want to include canon characters or teachers, simply because I don't want to screw up the characters that I've come to love by inadequately recreating their personas in an original storyline. However, I do have one character who is canon who will be making an appearance as someone pretty important IN the RP but not important to the actual PLOT of the RP.

Now, the basic idea I was thinking is that our group of however many we have at this point go up against a Genie, or a Djinn, if you prefer. A Djinn being a male witch in the series; and I'm not too sure because I haven't read the manga, but I believe they're supposed to be more powerful. This Genie is made even more powerful by the fact that a rogue weapon (possibly even a death scythe) betrays the school and joins up with his army; meaning that the Genie is now resonating with a weapon partner, increasing both of their power levels. The RP would focus on bringing down this threat, after the initial discovery of said threat.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I've got for now, but I'd like to hear your guys' thoughts, ideas, opinions. So go!

I'm all for the idea of there being a 7 Meister squad (the number of characters we have at the moment, supposing we get more bios) - I'm just a bit worried the action might become a bit confusing - perhaps during the journey to get to the Djinn, we'd be forced to split up into two - man Meister teams, each with ther weapons.

Anyway, regarding the start off to the RP, I think we should all be starting off somewhere in Shibusen, or DWMA, whatever we're rolling with here. Perhaps having everyone studying in the same class? And possibly a duel between two students later on. These are just suggestions of what could happen, before we get the news that the majority of the stronger meisters are all busy training, or on missions, meaning our awesome group of one star meisters have to go and take down this Djinn.

These aren't very solid ideas... yet. If people approve, maybe we could use this idea as a skeleton for the plot and add more on.

The idea would be that we stick to the series in the fact that there are three meisters to a team. Then the threat is big enough that several teams need to team up. I think that I've had a total of 9 people show interest. Assuming that everyone joins that would be 3 teams. The team leaders have pretty much been decided so don't worry about that.

as for the beginning, everyone's first post would be them returning to the DWMA after an individual mission. The missionitself can be getting wrapped up in the beginning so that we get introduced to each character and then they end at a place where character interaction is easy.

at least, that's the idea.

...Ah, um...I sorta wanted to join, but, I guess I won't~? Regardless, I do wish to put up a bio, but I will drop myself out immediately if needed ♥

Name: Ethan Tange (My god I just use him everywhere don't I, but I don't feel comfortable using someone else! this is bluh </3)
Height: 5'7"
Weight:140 lbs
Musculature: Sort of like a stick, really, but not at the point of skin and bones and oh my god you can see his ribs ewww
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Clothing: Ethan wears a black shawl that reaches his elbows, held together in the front by a small knot. Under that, he has a short sleeved T-Shirt of a solid color. it changes every so often. He wears tan cargo shorts with a few pockets and normal shoes. He wears the same thing on missions too, oddly.
Personality: Ethan is sort of oblivious. He counteracts Marie's scathing self with a sincere, innocent manner. He generally does his best not to say rude things, even if they are the truth. He gets overexcited often, and often finds himself losing things in front of him and being quite clumsy in general. He means well, really!
History: Ethan grew up around Death City, and knows his way around fairly well. Despite this, he often gets lost even going home. He hasn't had much happen to him in his life, really. He knows a lot of people to ask for directions, but that's about the most interesting thing.

Name: Marie Clemenceau
Role: Ethan's weapon partner
Weapon form: A Chainsaw Staff (Similar to that of Ba'Gamnan of FFXII's Ba'Gangsaw). It can stretch and bend rather flexibly, when Marie is either partially or fully transformed.
Weight: 153 lbs
Musculature: Fairly thin, but she isn't no stick.
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Clothing:Marie wears somewhat skimpy clothing, with a terribly short skirt. At her top, she wears a black coat with buttons that don't seem to have anywhere to be buttoned. There's a sash at its waist so she ties it together to keep it from flying off, leaving her in a white tee. She wears shoes that are shoes, because in her opinion, if you're spending time looking at her shoes and not her face, you're not worth it.
Personality: Marie is sort of a bitch. That's a way to say it. Nobody really knows, though, because she's still learning English. In the meantime, she says what she wants in French, and Ethan translates it in a manner that is not as offensive for the others to hear. Regardless of this, she means it all in good fun, and cares for others in a deep manner.
History: Marie pretty much lived in France most of her life, going through high school, however, at the end, she didn't know what to do. She was scared, and didn't want to move into a monotonous lifestyle like her parents had. She wanted to do something different. She had known about her abilities as a weapon most of her life, but not the extent. After some searching, she located the DWMA and decided it would be much more exciting here than in France.

I'll rescind this immediately if I'm unneeded or wanted ♥ On opinion, I do like the opening idea of Chad's a bunch, and I guess I'll say more laterer~? ♥

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have a question...

Since Soul Eater is centered so much on the concept of madness/insanity, are you planning to take this RP in that direction, or do you want this RP to go off a different road/path from the actual series?

Well, I'd like to keep the concept as original as possible. I'd like to try and steer clear of things that appeared often in the actual series. The whole madness/insanity thing could always be referenced or mentioned, but it won't really be a main focus of the RP or anything I don't think.

Well, I take full responsibility for this never getting off the ground. I apologize to everyone who showed interest in this only to see it die. However, now I'm going to try and revive this and I am hoping that everyone will give it another chance.

I plan on using the same characters I initially created, with only minor modifications to my characters Andrew and Michael, but that's for later if there is enough people who wanna give this another chance.