• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Soul Reaper Academy

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Death. It's a pretty scary thing right? What if I were to tell you there was a fate worse than death, that would be scary wouldn't it? In a world were the unlucky 1/1000 face this fate. It's called Haisu. Any poor soul with this fate will turn into a Oboete, or more commonly called, a husk. Anybody who becomes a husk instantly loses all knowledge of their past life, they become violent and aggressive to the point where they kill anybody around them.

The first husk appeared around 149 years ago, when a child was hit by a car. Unlike most people, his body contorted before turning into a large plant like creature. It took almost an hour to kill him and by the time they did, more were starting to pop up across the globe. Each day more and more people were turning into husks starting what was known as the 'purging'. It took almost a decade for the world to find a way to fight back and that was through science and magic, to give humans the weapons to fight back. Humans have since found a way to fuse husks into weapons, giving a select few the ability beyond normal humans.

Husk Bonds can rage from telepathy to healing factors, these 'soul wields' are humanities' greatest weapon by far. Though only a minority of people can truly use soul wields, those that do are normally working as Soul Reapers. Soul reapers work like police or fire fighters, acting as an emergency service to combat husks across the globe. Soul wields are now simply made into marks where they are kept until needed for use.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/soul-reaper-academy.23407/

@Night's Shadow @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @Thomas the trainer @ThePlayfulFox
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
RP

Beni ran down through the school yard. The school was renowned for being vast, some calling it a small town. With each service having their own training grounds and their own classrooms, the Tamashi Gakko, or soul reaper academy, was a large school. Large simply wasn't enough to describe it. Beni ran through the winter snow, rushing through the blanket of white. He walked through the snow past the major classrooms towards the battle grounds. Today was supposed to be their first training session that involved them dealing with husks. Eventually after minutes of running towards the training grounds, he burst through the double doors into the small town replica. "You're late Tsume", an elderly voice said. Beni looked up, slightly confused. "Where's Mr Okumura?", he asked looking around. The old man was around 4'5, with a face that almost matched the snow. His beard was short and shabby and his head still had a thick bed of hair. "Mr Okumura is off sick, I'm here for the day while he is gone"

"Today we're going to do some battle training, since you are all nowhere near ready for fighting real husks I suggest you find a partner and practise sparring. Let me just say, your partner is going to be your dorm mate for later so I suggest picking wisely", the dwarfish man said. Damn, we have to move in dorms today don't we? Beni thought as he looked around at the others. He had completely forgotten about the moving today, but if he was quick then he might be able to run home and get his belongings and bring it back. Beni looked around at the people, thinking about who he should choose to be his dorm mate.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
London raised an eyebrow at Beni’s late and hurried arrival. She had been just as confused as him when she found an old man who was literally a foot shorter than her in place of their sensei. She stood in a relaxed manner, hoodie and slacks hanging off her form loosely, as though she’d never heard of the word “formal.” In reality she’d only gotten there maybe a minute before the boy, but acted as though she’d been there the whole time.

The dark-haired girl had to bite her lip to stop herself from making a rude remark, something along the lines of ‘like you could kick ass any better, old man.’ If there was one thing she hated, it would be being talked down to by someone she felt she could do better than. Instead of doing something she might regret, she resigned herself to a sigh and began to tie her unruly black hair out of her face. She didn’t want to imagine how humiliating it would be if she was using her air currents to fly, then sneezed because her hair was in her face, sending her careening to the ground in utter embarrassment.

Thank god I can see these things coming,
London thought wryly, as she finished off the knot. With that, she leaned against the nearest wall and began to look over her options. She didn’t really like any of them; then again she didn’t really like anyone in general. I’ll let them sort it out. At this point I don’t really care.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jace stood leant against a tree and stood up straight at Beni's arrival, he stepped forward to get a better look around at his choices, he had no idea who to ask and eventually decided to wait to be asked. He thought the old man seemed frail but knew not to doubt anyone's strength, he wondered about the choice to have your sparring partner be your roommate, what if he accidentally hurt his opponent then his roommate would be someone who hated him. He sighed heavily and rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

Boy glanced at the door when Beni made his loud entrence, now thats a way to make himself show off to everyone. The young light-blonde boy didn't see it as something wrong however and when he listened to the old man, he couldn't really say that he liked an idea of getting a dormmate in a way that its a person he team up at battle training.. He also didn't really thought for him to have a need of a teammate of any sort, but he guessed that he may work in teams sooner or later and it may be a good practice for his power to shine as he aids his friend in fight.

He couldn't decide on a person thought.. Beni that just arrived seemed like a really nice fellow to join to... There was also a bou that leaned against a tree and a dark-haired girl that seemed really unhappy about that battle training.. Hmm, or maybe she didn't like the small old man...
If not counting them, there were also few other people that the boy named Shun saw as a good people, and not just good by abilities but by character too. He took from his pocket a white rose, that was one of the many that his sister took care of on the small garden that they had in their flat. He took one of the petals and then he blew it to the air.

I will let this petal choose a good person for me. Shun thought with a small smile on the face.

A loud revving sound could be heard from outside the building as Damien got off his motorcycle. He walked in late to class, with swagger and confidence cracking his knuckles. The teacher had just lectured a student for being late. Although he'd arrived on time, and had been listening to the teachers instructions, but purposely waited outside, in order to make his grand entrance. he didn't like the idea of sharing a dorm with anyone, but he took a seat thinking about it when he saw a petal in the air and turned to the person who blew it away. "Hey who are you?" he asked the boy.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Boy glanced towards the person that called out to him by asking about his identity. Although Shun was a bit of believing in fate and luck boy and his petal didn't land on anyone yet, he couldn't say that there was no possibility for the person that called him to be one of his very, very few friends.
Shun with a smile replied to the guy that called out to him, this person had a black hair, a black biker jacket and overall he looked like a Motorcyclist.
"I am Shun... Shun Saikuro and who are you? I don't think that I had a pleasure of meeting you before" he replied and asked him.
@Thomas the trainer

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni looked around, first to the boys then to the single girl in the corner. Should you ask her Beni? It's clear she wants to be left alone, but isn't she' the one the cadets said had a unique soul wield? Using whatever courage he had left, Beni strolled up to London. "Hi! I'm Benimaru Tsume, or just Beni", he smiled warmly. "I sorta need a partner, well somebody to give me a challenge", he smiled. His tribal tattoos glowed dark red as a pair or Iron tiger claws extend from his knuckles. The usual black leathery glove covered his hands, as the crimson blades exploded from his back hand. "hope you're not already scared", he smirked. Usually at this point people would either think he was a weirdo or just a creeper, both of which he didn't like.

@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

London rolled her eyes with a bad-tempered snort. “Scared? As if. Cocky bastard, aren’t you?” The fingers of her left hand ghosted across the deep scar running the length of her collarbone, the one she had received in bonding with her husk. She wouldn’t show her cards just yet, but the boy seemed a good a choice as any. The girl smirked back at the boy, one eyebrow raised, as she crossed her arms across her chest. “I’m London,” she said tersely. “Not the city London, but the you’re-gonna-get-your-ass-kicked-if-you-make-a-pun-about-tea-and-crumpets London.” She tilted her head to the right, allowing room for her flute to emerge from her neck. She twirled it deftly like a baton between her fingers as she stood up straight, away from the wall, keeping the brash grin on her face the whole time.

"Names Damien." He responded to Shuns question, with confidance and provado stroking his hair.. "He then turned to see the two people already showing off what they can do. "Idiots imagine, showing their abilities to their opponent, you won't get such luck from me, buddy." Damien explained. "So you wanna be dorm mates or?" Damine asked shun curious he'd prefer to be with someone more reserved than the other options.

"Nice to meet you" said Shun and smiled softly to the guy. He ignored showing off with the power as he didn't see a reason to do such thing, but also didn't see anything wrong about that.

"Maybe, I don't know.. You don't seem like a bad person, but I honestly don't know if we will get along in one room or not.. I have similar feeling from few others here" said Shun calmly and pointed at the petal.
"I left it to this small white judge to choose honestly. So I don't know if we will be dormmates or not but... You can always be this one's friend, Damien. If you want to of course"
@Thomas the trainer

Gracia stood shyly in the corner, trying not to be seen. She hated fights, even if they were merely for pratice. She also hated large crowds. Especially since she had no way out of it. She breathed, controlling herself as she felt the surface level emotions of others. The uncaringness, the calm, the tense, the everything. She needed some sort of break. Something. Her eyes rested on a white petal drifting on the wind, happily in her point of view. It twisted and turn. It looped and it twirled. It reminded her of the great pear tree her parents owned, and how in late spring the small white petals fell from the branches and created a bit of "snow" on the ground around the tree. Instinctively, Gracia held out her hands for the petal to gracefully land on, which it did. She smiled at it, the petal being a pleasant distraction from everything else. Though, she didn't know what all the petal entailed.

"Well, I hope we both do well in our practice and to call you my friend. I really do!" said Shun with honest voice, that didn't try to manipulate deceive or lie to anyone.
He saw as his petal landed, but didn't see where and after a longer while he noticed a girl holding it in her hands. To be perfectly honest, he was keen to look at everyone and notice every person here as he was making decision about dormmate and didn't notice her earlier. She wasn't next to anybody and nobody seemed to notice her... In fact, Shun didn't too and felt a bit bad about it. He made a small bow to Damien and said "Please, excuse me for a moment.." and walked up in the direction where girl stood.
"Hey, why don't you join everyone? I mean.. I guess that you have your reasons.. My name's Shun, what's your name? Would you mind to be my partner in a practice?" he asked her as he made this short introduction with honesty. He didn't mention petal was his, but on a side of a pocket, he still had a white rose with him.
@Thomas the trainer
@ThePlayfulFox

"Oh, uh." She looked away shyly. For some reason, Shun's emotions were much harder for her to read. Everyone else, she could read like a book. She sighed. "I-I'm Gracia." She looked at her feet, gently curling the petal in her hands as she dropped her hands in front of her, keeping her close to herself. Her hope that she wouldn't be noticed until there was no one to spar with failed. She noticed the white rose in his pocket and a sudden realization hit her. She brought her hands back up, looking at the soft rose petal before looking at the rose in his pocket. She held it out to him. "This is yours, right?"

Shun first impression on Gracia was that she probably isn't used to strangers. That wasn't a bad trait or anything.
When she noticed that petal was from his rose, she held it out to the boy, but Shun just smiled "Yeah, Well it is from that rose of mine, but I saw you earlier as you watched it, so if you like it then you can keep it" he told her.
@ThePlayfulFox

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jace glanced around everyone seemed to be paired up, except the guy who just got rejected. He strolled over and tapped him in the shoulder, "looks like you and me are all that's left so I guess we'll be partners" he said with a shrug as he cracked his knuckles in a non threatening way and smiled "I'm Jace by the way, and you are?".
@Thomas the trainer

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Bastard? I get that a lot but I'm not cocky, I'm just dumb. Well time to get my ass kicked", he smirked, walking to a larger empty space away from the others. "Okay, you're gonna go look for a space in the training grounds, and spar. First one to the floor, loses. This is just a simple training exercise to get yourself familiar with everybody else and their abilities", the old man squeaked. Beni had a large grin across his face. Right now, he was in a relatively large area which was perfect for his mobility. It was basically your typical suburban street, with a few vehicles. This should be big enough right? It has some vehicles to hide behind and its street is large enough to move around in, he thought thinking of a battle plan for the spar. "Are we using husk bonds and soul wields or not?", he asked.

@Night's Shadow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jace thought for a second "uh relatively strong I'd say" he said as he pulled his daggers from the pentagrams on his back, "so for our sparring match are we using Husk Bonds" he asked as he squared his shoulders and stared at Damien. He knew he'd prefer to use his bond as it made things easier for him but he could still fight pretty well without it.

=Nightshade=

London followed Beni warily, a good distance behind. All she could tell of him so far was that he used a type of clawed gauntlets, nothing else. She’d have to wait until the spar actually began before she could accurately gauge his strength. In the meantime, however, she could memorize their battleground; there was a good amount of space and a fair number of hiding places. Loose objects of reasonable size were scarce, but she could always use cars or street signs as projectiles, though only if soul wields were permitted. The girl looked Beni up and down, as if sizing him up.

He was a little taller than her, didn’t seem to be terribly over- or under-weight. Being a male, London knew he would most likely have more muscle mass than she did, judging by his size alone. She couldn’t tell his flexibility or stamina from just looking at him, but more likely than not he would be able to outlast her in close-range combat. London was incredibly flexible, but she was a sprinter, not a marathon runner. Using her soul wield would definitely play to her advantage, allowing her to keep her distance as well as use long-range attacks. But how much stronger would it make her opponent?

She continued to twirl her flute idly as she pondered her options. It would be a risk, but a calculated one she was willing to take. “I think using this lil’ baby would make winning a little more fun,” she said with a grin, indicating her flute. “If that’s alright with you, Wolverine?” she added teasingly, giving him the nickname of the superhero who fought with claws that extended from his knuckles.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Wolverine? It's not like I've heard that a million times", he laughed, as clouds began to form over head. "okay crumpets, let's see what your 'winning' looks like". He took a couple of steps back, looking at the sign poles and cars. My best plan would be to attack the cars and vehicles and try to look like a wild animal. That flute she has looks suspicious, and if her soul wield is a flute it must either be related to music or an element or even a self boost. Why a flute? It could have so many uses, he thought. "Hope you're ready to get your ass kicked", he smirked as he began to run around her. Beni's plan was simple, have no plan and use that to your advantage. As h ran circles around her, he slashed through the signs and dug his claws into cars. At some points he even scratched them into the ground to make sparks fly off the tips. Eventually he stopped playing around and lunged at her, aiming a side strike. Beni didn't care if it landed or not, he just jumped back and continued to run around her. As he did so, lighting was beginning to strike around them at buildings. Beni only had to throw her off guard for one opening strike.

@=Nightshade=

"Yep we'll use husks well hope your ready." Damien told Jace. Standing up getting his Kanabo ready for battle. And immediately rushed Jace trying to smack him with the kanabo putting all his strength into the hit, yet he made his grip loose. Plan was simple attack him with full force until he knocked the guy out.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jace smiled as Damien charged him, did he really think that would work, he dodged but was surprised by how close he came to being hit and took up a defensive stance as he stared at Damien, he then swiftly moved towards him aiming low to slice at his legs in an attempt to incapacitate the guy who was clearly hoping to do the same but with a bit more brute force. Jace breathed calmly as he went in to slash trying not to go berserk on the guy.

Gracia smiled. "Thanks." She pulled the petal closer to her. Then the elderly man gave her the instructions. She went pale and gulped. Spar? Her plan of going unnoticed by everyone failed and now she was going to have to fight someone. She knew she wasn't going to do that well. She actually never wanted to go to this school. Her parents forced her when they found out she could sence someone was about to become a husk. Everyone else was so confident. What was wrong with her?! Why was she so different?

Shun smile grow a bit bigger when he saw that the girl pulled the petal closer, it was always nice to see that it isn't needed much to bring smiles on people faces. Although her facial expression quickly changed, was she afraid too spar or maybe there was another reason. Shun couldn't tell, but it didn't change anything.. If she wanted or not, their teacher sadly forced her to do this spar.. But then an idea crossed his mind.
"Hey,hey.. Don't worry" he said "he just want us to spar, but he didn't told exacly how should we do it.. So... We can just get to know each other abilities, simply show what we can do, not fight." he told to Gracia, trying to encourage her. "There was one place on training grounds without any enviromenth elements, so we can go there if you want to"
@ThePlayfulFox

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Beni didn’t have a plan, that much was apparent to London. Her eyes tracked from side to side, noting his erratic motions, though she didn’t move her body. She lifted her flute to her lips, closing her eyes to better discern the air flow around her. Twelve o’clock, nine o’clock, six o’clock... By sensing the motion, temperature, and qualities of the air around her, she could tell exactly where he was, so she was prepared when he made his lunge. I still haven’t seen what his power is exactly, she thought. Better play it safe for now. Don’t want to get scratched by those claws, for all I know they’re poisoned. And to top it off, there’s no way in hell that lightning's normal.

The girl’s eyes flew open at the last possible second as she played a quick trill on her flute. A strong wind fired with the strength of a bullet at her feet from below, shooting her into the air. A repeating, energetic melody kept pockets of air at her feet, allowing her to hover about six feet off the ground. She cast a suspicious glance at the lightning. There wasn’t any rain with it; odd. Definitely not normal. Best not to fly too high yet... the higher I am the higher risk I’m at to be struck by a stray bolt. Though, if it is his soul wield, the height I’m at won’t matter. If I can distract him, I could get in a surprise attack and end this before it begins.

The tune of the flute changed again, altering into a smooth scale that ended with a sharp grace note. Then another. And another. With each quick tweak of the melody, an air current sharper than a sword was released from London’s body at high speeds. She had perched lightly on a lamppost so as not to split her concentration between a harmony; her main weakness was her inability to attack and defend at the same time. Wait for it... For a second, nothing happened. Then the air blades hit their targets.

A building. Every window on the side of impact shattered, and chunks of the wall rained down, the facade dented. A fire hydrant. The top sliced cleanly off, it shot water straight up into the air. A car. Shards of glass twinkled like tiny diamonds as they fell from their frames, the driver’s side door imploded. More than likely the car would go up in flames in a few seconds. Satisfied with the commotion she’d caused, London smirked slightly, flute half-raised, as she waited to observe Beni’s reaction. The second there was an opening, she would strike.

Damien when he felt the daggers coming towards his legs. He sidestepped, one dodging it, but for the other one he kicked his leg into the direction of the dagger allowing it to pierce the side of his leg. He kept pushing the leg forward through gritted his teeth as he felt it go into his flesh, it wasn't to far deep into his leg but the pain was still terrible, even still he kept on going trying to kick Jace in the face.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jace was confused at Damien's choice of attack, he felt the kick collide with his face crushing his nose and bruising his face. He backed up pulling the dagger out smiling as Damien's blood was absorbed by the dagger and his face healed. He then stood in a defensive stance, "I would advise not doing that again my friend" he said with a smile and used his hand to taunt Damien bby beckoning him to come closer.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni paused and looked at the carnage. His jaw dropped as he looked at all the damage. From exploding cars, to a storm of small shards of glass. "And we are gonna share the same room?! I don't want to see you angry now", he said, as his eyes started to fill with energy. Beni ran around the arena. His plan this time was to make carnage and make sure she lost her concentration. He started to make the clouds cluster together, causing larger bolts of lightning to strike around the pair even more. Some of the bolts created small craters in the ground, others simply exploded chunks of building away. Beni eventually let a lightning bolt from the sky strike his claws. The bonus of it hitting his claws is the bright flash it emitted as the lightning was absorbed into the blades. Sure it would'e blinded him too temporarily, and he wasn't sure if it would even affect London, but it would've given him a chance to release a stronger attack. He drove his claws into the ground, tearing it upwards in an arching motion to create a lightning slash towards London. He made sure not to go full power, instead reserving the rest of the lightning in his blades as he sent multiple slashes at what he thought was London's direction. "As you can see, crumpet, you're not the only one with fancy tricks", he smirked, as more lightning bolts crashed around them. By now the sky was darkening and the sun was fully blocked out.

@=Nightshade=

Damien didn't utter a word after learning his attack was useless, but instead began to back away he pulled his right hand behind him and began to slowly walk forward again but instead of charging Jace he threw the Kanabo at Jace's head while he crouched down and sprung, forward to grab Jace's waist and tackle him to the ground, hopefully distracting him with the Kanabo it was probably the most complex plan Damien had ever come up with...ever.
@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

London’s eyes flashed as the lightning bent to Beni’s will. I was right— not normal. Pockets of air slowed her descent in tune with the whistle of her flute as she set herself gently on the ground. She winced as a bolt of lightning struck way too close for comfort, setting her visibility to near-zero. But that was okay; she didn’t need her eyes to see, the air told her everything she needed to know. She could feel the superheated air from the lightning, and leaped lightly in the opposite direction, avoiding obstacles by feeling the wind go around them. He could have hit me back there. Most likely a distraction so he could charge up for a larger-scale attack. The air currents were becoming increasingly harder to read as small explosions boomed on all sides. London grit her teeth. I can’t tell where he’s going to come from. Best to play it safe, at least until my vision clears up. She raised her flute to her lips once again, this time moving into a harmonic minor to solidify the air around her into a shield. She made a mental note to punch him later for the crumpet remark.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni's vision was slowly returning to him, he blinked a couple times as he soon adjusted his gaze to London. It seems that she was just stationary there and open for attack! Perfect, he thought as he lunged at her, claws at the ready. He tried to go from a hit towards her arm, but as he got only couple inches towards her, his determined smile turned into shock as his claws scraped off the side of it. It made a metallic sheering noise as he fell to his knees. "You have some really cool tricks up your sleeve", he smirked. Beni clambered to his feet as he prepared his next attack. "This is till first blood", he smiled, as he jumped up in the air. Beni recharged his blades with another blast of lightning, as he came down for an attack that should hopefully break her shield, if he was lucky. Though the attack would leave him open for a counter attack he came down fast, with his main goal to be to smash through the shield. Though he didn't really have a plan if he ever actually accomplished it.

@=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

(Schrift and I have exchanged autoing perms for the rest of the fight)

London’s lip curled into a slight smile. Bad move, buddy. The sky is my territory. The tune changed from a minor to a major, and as the shield dissolved around her, she shot up into the air. She let the melody drop off into silence, letting herself drop onto the roof of a building, before picking up where she had left off, sending a gust of wind towards Beni to screw up his landing.

He hit the ground hard, but stood up almost immediately. It looked like he was trying not to cough. London smiled teasingly at his struggles. “Oops, you missed me,” she said. But in her head, her mind was whirring, searching for her next move. More than likely the electricity in his claws diffused into the ground. If that’s the case, he’ll need to recharge before coming at me again. When the lightning strikes, that’ll be my opening; it’ll blind him momentarily and I can catch him off guard. If he doesn’t try to recharge and just strike me, then I’ll have a shield up. She flexed her fingers before lifting her flute to her lips once again, the air around and above her solidifying. Come at me. Whatever you’ve got, I’m ready.

Gracia nodded. Although she didn't like talking about herself, boasting and all of that, it was a lot better than fighting. She gave a sigh. "I'm Gracia and I use light arrows generated with my energy. I fire them with my bow that I, uh, summon with my wield." She gave a nervous chuckle, not use to talking about herself. "Well, uh, what do you do? It, uh, can't be exactly like mine." She internally face palmed as she picked out the mistakes she just made. Multiple times.

(OOC: Sorry for the lackluster post, I made this with creative fumes while struggling to play my character.)

Shun listened to Gracia carefully and showing on his face that he really is focused as she talked to him and even chuckled something when she got nervous, but it wasn't a chuckle that mock someone. "Light arrows?! It sounds really cool, sounds to me like an interesting power to have" Shun said "Yeah my... Power isn't exacly the same.. But its hard to explain.. Easier to show" he added with a chuckle and put his hands in a pockets, when he pulled them out he had two gloves, black one and white one. He picked up a rock, which he throw at the ground a bit further away. A loud sound of an impact could be heard and the ground around the place where rock hit was cracked, and in a place where rock should be was a hole.
"So I am Shun and basiclly, My wield are those gloves.. Any item that I can wield can become a lethal weapon in my hands... It isn't really fun or cool power.. As its only purpose is to kill and destroy and I can't use it for any other way..." he said and looked at her. "I think that it makes your power more useful. Arrows of light can mark an enemy, helping your allies and as for non-battle purpose they can shine in a dark, when any other source of light may fail us. Your power is more versalite than mine" he said with a soft, wide smile. "I said it before, but It is really nice to meet you, Gracia"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni looked back up to London, she was much stronger than he had anticipated and it was starting to get to his head. "Let me add some lightning to your music!", he shouted as he lunged into the air, both claws outstretched. He summoned a bolt of lightning to strike both his claws, momentarily blinding him. Beni lunged forward, going into a spinning forward slash. His claws made a metalic sheering noise as it soon slipped off to the side, sending a blast towards the ground. Beni flailed in the air frantically, he was blinded panicking and worst of all, he was open for attack.

@=Nightshade=

The old substitute teacher walked up to Gracia and Shun. He had been observing them for a while and it seemed clear that they weren't going to be fighting. "So, you've twisted my words of sparring into a talent sh-?", he said as he looked up to them. His face was slightly red, as he made a face at the pair. It was easy to mistake it for him being angry but it was much more grim. His eyes looked bloodshot and his teeth gritted against each other. His normal pale skin went a deep blood red. It looked like he wanted to shout but there was something holding him back. It all happened in less than a second as he doubled over onto the floor. It was literally 5 seconds ago when he was his normal self, what was going on with him? His body convulsed on the snow bedded floor. He soon slowed down as his breathing stopped as he laid on the floor dead. He stayed there for a couple minutes before a pop could be heard from inside his chest. Seconds later his body began to pick itself up, going on all fours. His white shabby hair began to run down his back as it ripped from the back of his shirt, like a bed of porcupine quills. He was grunting and hissing at the same time as his eyes were now blank and his body was beginning to become a husk. His arms stretched out of his body into two different lengths as each hand was covered in serrated claws. His teeth pushed out of his jaw, some piercing out through his lips. The man's skin went into a deep green as he hugged his face into his hands. It let out a bloodcurdling scream that ran through out the training ground, loud enough for everyone to hear. It had no idea if Gracia or Shun were still there but he was hungry, hungry for blood.

@ThePlayfulFox @Clite of Dragonbow

"Shit." Damien thought seeing a husk he'd never seen one in person before he'd practiced against dummies and his mother only. Damien wanted to run at full speed and smash the husk to bits. But he just stood there paralyzed in fear this was different then anything he'd seen before, scary and unusual. He had trained for so long and in his mind done a play by play of how a fight with a husk would go but this was different he could just stand there clenching his kanabo in fear.