• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Spacial Rend of Change!

OoC: I'm only quoting what Linkfan already wrote, just to show that Sauron also heard what was said.

SKIP THIS IF YOU ALREADY READ MY OTHER POSTS. THIS IS JUST FOR SOME TO SLIGHTLY CATCH UP.

Last Time...
Sauron's Story:

Paws were more exact, because they were indeed paws, each of them covered in black fur, a spike sticking out of both, with blue fur covering the rest of his arm- or foreleg. He was suddenly afraid of what he would see in the pool, cause floatzel obviously wanted him to see his reflection. Ever so slowly, he leaned over the surface, and gasped. He was a lucario.

Jason and Blaze's story:

"No fair!" Blaze was, yet again, complaining. "Remember, piplup evolves with lower experience than gible. You'll be a gabite soon enough. It has a lot more dignity, I assure you." his garchomp told him. "Woah!" Jason repeated. the light had faded, and he was now a prinplup. "I could get use to this!"

Now for the hybrid story, when the three meet! Part 4,
When Worlds Collide!

Sauron's House, Eterna City

Sauron didn't know whether to laugh or shout. He splashed water on his face, hoping to wake up from a dream. He slugged and hurt himself, hoping that this was a hallucination, to no such luck. But he knew not to panic, and thought about his options. He tried to contact the Professor Rowan, but his line was busy. It would take too long to try to get to a Prof. from another region, and Team Galatic had scientists, but those cowards were in hiding, and would never help anyways. His last option was Jasmine, the steel-type gym leader from the Johto region. Lucario was a Fighting/Steel type, so he thought she could help. He had heard she was residing in Sunyshore City, and so deicided to go there. He packed up his things, and that's when he noticed his pok

(OOC: Haha looks like Link is along for the ride :p)

Link was quiet, as his usual nature was, as the other three chatted for quite some time. Then they were going to start a match and one of them invited him to watch. He walked over and and took his place right next to the ref and prepared to watch the match.

OoC: Lawlz, sorry, I was gonna include Secad and Pieandchip, but they've gone off to Snowpoint. Your last post sounded kinda cold to me, whether you meant it or not, sorry for only mentioning you once or twice. Well here's my next one. I can read a Harry Potter book in a hour or two, but my writing ability has room for improvement. I'm also skipping the Last Time thing, because it takes up space, and I don't want people getting lazy and only reading the ends of posts. Here goes, continuing my unoriginally named adventures:

Brains Versus Brawn!

Preparing for battle, Sunyshore Beach

Sauron closed his eyes, and took note of his surroundings. he had lost many battles when he became overconfident, mostly in double battles, knocking out one pok

All Link had seen before going unconscious was a Steelix rush in, then there was a bang and flash.Link slowly gained consciousness. He tried to stand, he was feeling lightheaded and tired. His front left leg was too tender to stand on he assumed it was broken. He saw the others talking to two Apharos. He started to limp towards the group. But halfway there his vision started to blacken. It....It cant end like this.... As he crumpled to the ground all he could let out was a small yelp. I hope they heard that... Link blacked out.

(OOC: He's not dead don't assume he is or will die from this.)

"How much longer to Snowport?" asked Sean, who was holding Ethan still. "Hey, I'm just wondering, if you could give me some of that mail and that pen so I could write a note to my own Pokemon?" Ethan, however, was starting to wake up on his own. "Rrrngh..." he grunted as he woke up. He saw he was strapped to the Fearow. "AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" he yelled. Sean used Ice Fang on him to faint him again. "Geez!" said Sean
(OoC: Sorry for the short post)

"Sure." Silas said while handing him some Tunnel Mail and a pen. "You won't need a light 'cause I'm glowing, and that's pretty cool."

"Are we there yet?" whined Eevee.

"Yeah, we're almost there." Fearow said, annoyed. "Shut your yap, we're hitting a bit of turbulence. Looks like a blizzard. Hold on tight, and no battles!"

Fearow swayed side-to-side, avoiding the largest chunks of hail, snow, and ice, but still some got on the passengers. A strong wind blew across Fearow's back, blasting feathers and fur, nearly blowing Eevee off.

Thankfully, (or unfortunatly, in Fearow's case) Silas caught him.

"I saw a big lake! Are we there yet?" Eevee exclaimed.

"Lake! We're nearly there! Yeess!" Silas said.

(hope i can pop in on this little poke-party XD)
"Ugh....it feels like a brick just hit me in the head..."
Caboose woke up after passing out unexpectedly, thinking his Charmeleon tried rock smash on him. Caboose and his three pokemon were lazily resting at a pokemon center, left to get some snacks(or to pick up chicks, whichever mood Caboose was in), and Just as he was showing his Glameow,Jet, the newest in Pokemon Fashion, he fell straigt down. being a (somewhat) complex boy from the sevii islands, he wasn't that hard to fool. But as to what the hell just happend to him, he was friggin clueless.
"....wait. Where are my pokemon? Jet? (his Jolteon) Vector?(His Charmeleon) Cole? Hello? Hmmm, maybe they hid in there pokeballs so I wouldn't yell at them for knocking me out."
Just as Caboose went to reach for his bag, he saw something unusual. his hand. Or where his hand used to be. All he saw was a purple and black arm with three...fingers? as he looked in the window he fell down by, he was shocked to find out, that it wasn't his usual self.
"HOLY CRAP! I'M A FREAKIN CROGUNK!!!"
The echo of his yell was heard all over Snowpoint City.
Possibly beyond.

"I just hope we can make it through this blizzard!" said Sean. Ethans ropes were starting to slip and he was starting to fall out. Sean didn't notice however, but he dropped the note he wrote over the trees next the lake. "They're bound to be near water" Sean commented. Ethan, however, finally fell out of his ropes and started falling toward the ground. "Ethan!" Sean cried out as he dove down to grab him. He tied his tail onto Fearows tail feathers to stay on. He grabbed Ethan just barely. He still continued to slip due to the snow and ice on his hands. Sean grabbed onto Ethan with his other hand and tried to pull him up. No cigar. "Can I get a bit of help over here?!" asked Sean, still struggling to pull Ethan up. Sean, too, was slipping due to the snow on Fearows tail feathers. "HELP!!!"

A Charizard flew across the night sky, searching around for her friends, when she heard the voice of her little brother. She immediately flew toward the noise. "Sean?" she wondered as she drew closer.

"Well, this is just FANTASTIC."
Caboose wasn't to enthusiastic about being turned into a Crogunk. Infact, he was rather pissed about it.
"I'm a pokemon. MY pokemon are missing. And...I think I'm seeing things. Is that a...Fearow? And is there a Merowhack tied to it? Help? No crap, help. Ground-types aren't exactly accustumed to flying. Psh."
As Caboose dragged his bag through the snow, in a very pissy mood, he heard wings flap behind him. Was it that Fearow he saw earlier? Well, one cuncussion later, he found out.
(Whoever want's to be the one who donates the hit to the head, be my guest. it should be interesting.)
EDIT:For retarded Spelling

OoC: I'm very sorry for such a short message, but I'm gonna be gone from this PRP and the entire site for a few more days. Please do not take me out of this. I have exams coming up , so I gotta prepare. I'll come back with more posts though. The admin/mods can edit this if it's not allowed, but again, I can't check back until at least next week. Oh yeah, one more thing. Welcome to the PRP Crasher 24720.

silver was exploring outside of town with absol. he dicided to enter the ice cave that was nearbye, and he got a message from his guardien gardevoir. beware, silver. i cannot go into that cave, nor save you if your in danger.
dont worry gardevoir. me and absol will be fine replyed silver.

throughout the cave, he heard a rumbling sound. curiosly, he aproced, and absol followed. as they turned a corner, a black figure dashed over them, and he passed out.

later he woke up, and he felt warmer. absol was staring at him. "what?" he looked down at his hands to find they were white and red. he had turned into zangoose!

he ran outside, absol following him, to be greeted by a light headed trainer, who started throwing pokeballs at them. he ran down to route 42 and put on a red scarf.

they jumped down ledges to get to little root town, where they camped outside of untill dark, when they crept through and reached kanto. they got to the forkroad. they had 3 choises: left to mount silver, where they could get wisdom from xatu, right to kanto, or strait up to victory road and the pokemon leage. they turned left to mount silver, and sleeped for the rest of the night.

that night, he had a dream. he was in a void... all black. he thought he could never get out... then gardevoir apered, and shone the darkness away.

they talked, and gardevoirwarned him that strong darkness lay ahead of him....

OFC: my first rp post ever, spare me.

OFC: sorry if this is to short

(OOC: well i'm sorry for this short post I have to leave soon, I haven't posted recently becuase i was going to wait for arbiter but he'll be out for a bit and this is my only current idea)
Link stirred awake, he instantly curled up into a ball because he was freezing, he realized he was in snow.This is.....odd After seeing the blizzard around him he concluded he was somewhere on route 217. How did I get here? Oh well... He heard a commotion further up the route near Lake Acuity. He stumbled through the ice and snow towards the dark shapes and hid behind a tree when he got close to observe the situation.

(OOC:again sorry for the short post, and no I couldn't have come up with a better way to get him near the action but whatever works I guess shrugs)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
ShadowLatias. The use of legendaries in any way is forbidden. Read the RP rules please, warned. I also suggest the lot of you run some spell checks or something >> Makes things look neater.

"Oh crapity-crap-crap-craptacular..." Silas kept saying while reaching over to grab Sean's tail. It was hard without thumbs, and had to let go of Eevee to get a better grip.

"Stay on!" Silas yelled at Eevee, hopefully not in vain, while he struggled to keep on Fearow's back and grab on to the Floatzel tail to pull him up on Fearow. They were still over the lake, and the blizzard kept Silas from seeing any sign of Snowpoint.

"Agh! Stop yanking my tailfeathers, you perv!" Fearow yelled, feeling the pull on her rear.

Then a Charizard flew over to the whole merry bunch (Ooc: and yes, that was saracasm) and asked, "Sean?"

Holy crap, does it know him? Silas thought.

The Charizard accidentally plowed right through Fearow, Silas, Eevee, Sean and Ethan. She caught Sean and Ethan, and caught the others on her tail. "Cindy?" asked Sean in a daze. "Hi" she said as she brought them all down to the ground near Snowpoint. "What are you doing here?" asked Sean as he tried to stand up. He stumbled over into the snow. "I was transformed into a Charizard for some strange reason. I don't understand." Cindy replied.

"Say, would you happen to know where Jolene is?" wondered Sean as he picked up Ethan. "Not really" she replied. "She might have been turned into a Pikachu or a Raichu, considering her nature, though"

"Ahh!" Link jumped back in fear ready to defend himself when a Zangoose and Absol had appeared seemingly out of nowhere behind him. He took a minute to calm himself down. "Hey were you two trainers before too?.....wait what does it matter they're just the same things now anyway. I was a trainer and now i'm a shinx apparently every trainer was transformed, you just strengthen that conclusion." I saw a charizard attack a fearow with some pokemon on it a bit ago they landed at snowpoint i'm going to go over there. If you want to you can come with me but feel free to do whatever." Link turned and trudged through the deep snow towards snowpoint.

The three walked through the snow.

"Let me get to a high spot" sugested silver helpfully. "it will let me tell where we need to go"

he climbed to the top of a tree, and called out "left!" and got hit in the head by a murkrow.

he lost his grip and fell to the ground, and fainted due to low defence. "Do i have to lift him?" complained absol?

just then, a medicham came out of nowhere

Link stopped and turned around. He put a paw to his forehead and sighed. If only I could find out what is going on I bet those people....err pokemon that crashed in snowpoint know something, these two are just slowing me down. Link made up his mind, he was going to run for it. He broke into a fast sprint towards snowpoint leaving the two far behind. Wow I like running in this form i'm so fast! He arrived in snowpoint and walked over towards the small group he had seen earlier with the charizard. He called "Hey do any of you guys know whats going on around here, with all the trainers turning to pokemon and such?"

Absol saw the shinx run away. "THANKS ALOT COWARD!" he screamed after him.

he quickly dispacthed the medicham with a shadowball, picked up silver, and kept moving. he got to snowpoint, he saw shinx. so did silver...

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!? WE ASK FOR HELP AND YOU LEAVE US IN A FIGHT!" he screamed

absol grabed the angry zangoose and draged him off.

"calm down silver!" he said, then turned around to link. "why DID you run away anyway?"

Link turned and smiled awkwardly Nice job genius in your rush you just killed another chance at friends. "Well" he stammered trying to come up with a good excuse but to no avail," I just wanted answers and i'm sure these guys have 'em. I thought stopping and helping would waste to much time and by the time I got here they'd be gone and i'd be left answerless again just like after the death of my parents. I'm sorry that I offended you and left you back there." He bows his head," Can you forgive me." He closes his eyes tight waiting for a response.

"N-" started silver, then absol hit him with a hyper beam. "of course we will" said absol. silver recovered quickly and exclaimed "NO! and dived at him with crush claw. absol threw him away with razor wind. "knock it off silver."

... "well, i guess we relate SLIGHTLY, as my parents died to... fine. i will forgive you. for now..."

The Link standing in the snow dissapeared and the real Link jumped down from a nearby tree."Hmm seems my double team was unnessesary. Let me explain when I saw you coming to hit me I performed double team just in case. But on a different note everything said was true, I am truly sorry for my actions. Now shall we ask the other group what is going on or not?"

me and absol started out in blackthorn city in jhoto. My only friend was the gym leader claire, but that dosnt matter. we explored the nearby cave, when a purple flash came, and knocked me out. when i woke up i was a zangoose. I then got to mount silver, and xatu said i have to go here to aid you people in something....

explain why I have to stand in a blizzard freezing my tail off, just to help you for reasons i havnt been told of. AND ALSO WHO THE HELL SENT THE MURKROW!?

"Ugh...what the hell?"
Caboose looked down and saw that he was buried waist-deep in snow. He looked up and saw an Aincient tree with loads of snow on it.
"Geez, I must have low Hit Points or someting. Huh, I wonder where that Fearow I saw went...I hope my pokemon are okay...
Well, they can manage, there tough. I should look for 'em. Well, might as well get going. Woah, big Zangoose. Is it yelling at a...Shinx? Hey! HEY!! ZANGOOSE! I hope he hears me..."
He hoped hard.

OOC:Ah

Link stared at Silver blankly. Why is he telling me this? With a fake nod at the end of Silver's statement, Link asked again with a bit of frustration in his voice, "So should we ask the other group if they know what is going on or not?" Just as he finished he turned and saw a croagunk yelling "Zangoose" Ugh another...

Still anoyed at link, he heard a voice yelling at him. he dashed through it with false swipe and put a claw to its neck. "who the hell are you!?" he asked politly (OOC: sarcasim)

Link watched Silver stunned. Hmm.. I should make a mental note Silver is very aggressive. Link walked over to Silver and shook his head as if to say no. He turned to the croagunk," I'm sorry about my..... friend." Thats a bit of a stretch "He's a bit aggresive, so may I kindly ask your introduction, I am Link, I was a trainer but now... well you can plainly see i'm a shinx."

Link rolls his eyes "And that only proves my point further, just don't mind him from now on i'm sure absol can keep him under control." A smile spread across Link's face as he thought,Haha so the pokemon's controling the trainer now haha how funny.

"Err...I'm Caboose...Are you Pokemon, or Trainers like me?"
Caboose found himself to be in an akward position. He was threatend, and there was a Shinx apologising for a Zangoose.
"Oh, and have you seen my pokemon? There is a Charmeleon, Glameow, and a Jolteon."
Please, I hope they saw them. I hope there alright.
Caboose didn't usually worry this much, they usually left to places on there own, but he knew where they were going. Now he was worried out of his mind.

(OCC: Well it seems shadowlatias got banned so i'm just going to ignore him.)

Well i'm a trainer.....well was is probably more accurate now.... I can't say i've seen any of those pokemon recently, i'm sorry. But I know how you feel I think all the trainers do because everyone's pokemon are now gone. Do you need some help looks like you're stuck. Link offers his paw to the croagunk with a faint smile recognizable on his face.

(OCC: looks like he's gone...)
"Sure, thanks."
He grabbed the paw of the Shinx and got out of the pile of the snow.
"So, what should we do now? Is there anyone else here?"
He still had alot more questions, but those could wait.

"Umm....well there's a group back in town of a few pokemon, I think our best bet would be to go there." Link started slowly walking towards town making sure croagunk didn't fall behind, "Coming?"

'Yeah. Coming. By the way, Its Caboose. You?"
This Shinx Didn't seem like an enemy to Caboose. More like an ally.
Heh, this guy reminds me of Vector. Except he can talk.

Woah. Charizard. Used to be human. Knows Sean. Cool... Literally. That went through Sean's head. What he actually said was:

"Uh...hey. I'm Silas. This is Eevee and Fearow. No nicknames." He said that while pointing to each respective Pokemon.

"Hi! Wow, you're big!" Eevee said.

"Yo. Next time watch were you're going, 'kay?" Fearow said.

Looking around, Silas gathered that they were near the entrance to Snowpoint, and out of the lake area.The blizzard was still blowing, but it was milder, and they could actually see. Another plus to their situation is that they were actually on the ground! Yeah! I'm on the ground! Silas celebrated silently.

"We're near Snowpoint. I think you should give Ethan that Revive now. We're on the ground." Silas said, motioning towards the unconcious Marowak.

Sean gave Ethan the revive, and Ethan instantly jolted up. "WHOA!!!" he shouted. "Where am I?" he asked. "We're outside Snowpoint City, and Cindy's here too" replied Sean. Cindy waved hi. "Cindy?!" cried out Ethan "You're a-"
"Charizard... yeah I know" said Cindy. "And I couldn't see in this blizzard" said Cindy to Fearow.