• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spirit Animals

"Okay no-" The teacher was interrupted by the bell ringing, signifying that class was over. The students poured out of the classroom, murmuring to each other about the demonstration. Misaki waited for Hari. "Well, that sure was interesting." Misaki smiled. "I have Combat Class, Room: 402 next, and then we all have lunch. What do you have for your next class?" Misaki asked, smiling at Hari.

"What do you mean, 'Say no more?' Do you have Combat class as well?" Misaki asked, her brow furrowing in confusion. Misaki searched through her pack, looking for her Sailor Moon manga.

Hari smiled back at her, and then turned her gaze towards Austin. "S-s-shouldnt y-you go to y-your scheduled c-class?" She asked him, her arms crossed.

"I don't sign up for classes you dingus!" Misaki yelled, feeling annoyance boil inside her. She clenched her fists. "That guy can be such an idiot sometimes..." She shook her head in anger, and kept walking.

"Sorry, I have a bit of a temper." Misaki blushed. "I didn't mean to storm off like t-that." Misaki apologized, looking at the ground in pure shame.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to Combat class!" Misaki smiled, and looked up at the door. "Room 402, also known as the gym. This is it." Misaki opened the door, and a was greeted by a Dog Spirit Animal. "Hello there! Welcome to combat class!" A woman greeted them, and Misaki went to go sit down with the other students.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi sighed and made her way to next class - Creative Art. She sat down on one of the tables and listened to the teacher instruct.
"Today we will be painting wall murals outside. Please grab some paint and a brush and follow me."
Hoshi picked up a teal paint bucket and a large brush and followed the teacher outside.

Combat, surprisingly, was extremely boring. The teacher just explained the very, very long list of safety protocols, and class had ended. Misaki walked out of the room with a face of disappointment. "I thought we were going to be sparring! Or at least learning about how to activate our Spirit Animals, but no! All we did was go over those stupid safety protocols..." Misaki grumbled under her breath. She checked her watch. "12:00 PM, I guess it's time for lunch." Misaki said to herself, and waited for Hari to get out of class.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi was almost done with her waves when the bell rang. "Wonderful job, everyone!" The teacher smiled. All the students went back to the art room and left their paint. "Next class we will be painting to unite with our Spirit Animals!" The teacher said. Hoshi sighed and picked up her backpack.
~.~.~.~
The lunchroom was crowded and noisy. Hoshi found a round empty table near the door and she propped her backpack on the chair next to her. Pulling her lunch bag and book (Cinder By Marissa Meyer) out of it, she began to eat. Hoshi flipped pages while chewing on her apple. A sound made her look up.

Name: Okami Moon
Spirit Animal: Tundra Wolf
Personality: Loyal. Funny. Kind.
Dislikes: Fangirls. Emos. Pink
Appearance: Dark blue hair, green headphones, orange yellow eyes, white shirt with the peace sign covered by a red California jacket. Light brown shorts and black boots.

Okami approached the spirit academy calmly.. she walked in and saw a girl with black hair and beautiful amber eyes.. "H-Hi...?" She approaches her and introduces herself. "Im Okami.. what's your name?"

Name: Omega Carvine
Spirit Animal: Death Drake (a dragon that is created by a shinigami to enforce the laws of the dead)
Personality: Relaxed, loyal to most. Omega usually thrives to help everyone no matter what, usually causing him to become depressed if he can't help someone. He is a deep thinker and struggles to cope with his emotions.
Likes: Drawing, reading, swimming, talking to his spirit animal, skating.
Dislikes: Being bullied, not being taken seriously because he is less mentally mature than others and can not handle his emotions.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks: Medium length white hair with ginger strands appearing in odd places. Thoughtful brown eyes flecked with red. A yellow hoodie covers a black shirt and black jeans. A metal belt holds the jeans and he wears black worn down sneakers. A black beanie and black and orange headphones adorn his head. Athleticish build.

Omega sighed as he walked into the academy. This was so strange to him. He was going to meet other people that probably won't bully him. He cringed as he walked into the building. What were people going to think of him? What would happen if he lost control? What if? What if? All of these questions crowded his mind and he began to cry. He ran through the lunchroom and yelped as he tripped on a chair that was sticking out from under the table. The chair flipped and a girl's backpack was flung across the floor." I-I'm so-sorry just do-don't hurt me-me." He rasped and backed away into a corner, his hood over his face to cloud his vision.

"Huh?" Okami sees a shy boy in the corner. He looks like he's a year Younger then her. She approaches him. "Hey...? Are you alright?" She lends out her hand, waiting for the boy to let her pull him up.

Last edited:
Name: Losnar Space
Sprit Animal: Rhino
Personality: kind and caring to close friends, but also shy, silent and mischevous
Likes: video games, music, being left alone or with friends
Dislikes: crowded places and crowds.

Losnar walked in with his head phones blaring and immediately sitting alone on a chair and watched every one else doing what they're doing