• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprinkle's Art Reguests.

Hoi, want me to draw you something? Then you came to the right place, before we begin, please read the rules listed below so that everybody is happy, thank you and come again. :)

~Rules~
-Do not rush me, art takes time.
-No inappropriate requests.
-Must be Pokémon related (Such as OCS, NPCS, or Pokémon in general.)
-I am allowed to turn down requests if needed.
-If it is an OC or NPC, then I need references, images work best but describing your character is allowed too, just have detailed wording.
-I will also do Art Trades.

Now that you have red the rules, feel free to make a request.

Hiya!! I was thinking maybe you could make an Alternate Orange Ralts [x] winning against a Ralts. Maybe she's on top of the other Ralts, like treading on her? Or maybe she's launching a Shadow Ball/Psychic Wace/whatevs in the direction of the tired Ralts?

Last edited:
Hiya!! I was thinking maybe you could make an Alternate Orange Ralts [x] winning against a Ralts. Maybe she's on top of the other Ralts, like treading on her? Or maybe she's launching a Shadow Ball/Psychic Wace/whatevs in the direction of the tired Ralts?
Sure! I'll get started on it right away, I think it will turn out cool and dramatic. :)

635191_Counterpart.png

Here you go! :) Hope you like it.

Can you draw a trainer (any), attempting to catch a magikarp with a master ball? And, if you want to, show the master ball failing.