• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

You're welcome. :) Here's your request. (I finished it at four, but my brother had to do his homework on the laptop.) I hope you like it. :)
ForPBC.png

Here's your request, PSP Naruto. I hope you like it. :)
RequestforPSPNaruto.png

I'm working on your request still, Flame Haji. (I'm finding it difficult to get the shading just right.) This is how the mugshots look so far. I made different facial expressions for it.
LarvitarMugs.png

(My back really hurts. *sobs*) I'll work on editing the mugshots tomorrow as well as make the overworlds. (I need to sleep.)
sleep well and it looks great so far thanks

Wow i am sure i left a reply here last night but it's not here so here it is. Thank you so much for the cool sprites it looks exacly lke i imagined it to be. Hope you feel better tomorow (today)

You have good sprites.
Is it posible that i take a picture of a Guy in some clothes and post's it here so you can make a sprited version?

Aww, I hope your back feels better (my right arm and right leg hurts because I slipped and fell in the rain, like a geek, lol). Aww, those Larvitar mugs are so cute! Because you're so good at it I was wondering if you could make me some Pikachu ones. I'd be super happy if you did!
I'm sorry you got hurt, too. (I was absent today, but my stupid brother wouldn't let me on the computer.) Sure, I'll make you Pikachu mugshots. :)

[quote author=patrickbettencourt link=topic=3265.msg43101#msg43101 date=1199333182]
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
THANK YOU!
I love your work and will continue to supoort you :D
[/quote] You're welcome. :) I'm glad you like my sprites.

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg43133#msg43133 date=1199380334]
Wow i am sure i left a reply here last night but it's not here so here it is. Thank you so much for the cool sprites it looks exacly lke i imagined it to be. Hope you feel better tomorow (today)
[/quote] You're welcome. :) I feel asleep late last night and I woke up at 12:34 today. (The coolest time ever.)

[quote author=Kohuded link=topic=3265.msg43150#msg43150 date=1199388309]
You have good sprites.
Is it possible that i take a picture of a Guy in some clothes and post's it here so you can make a sprited version?
[/quote] Thank you, and yes it's possible. :)

Here's Flame Haji's request. I hope you like it. (I edited the mugshots.) :)
FHLarvitar.png

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg43105#msg43105 date=1199335914]
sleep well and it looks great so far thanks
[/quote] You're welcome. (& Thank you.

Edit: Here's your request 4Pikachu4. I hope you like these. (I edited the Larvitar ones to make Pikachus.)
Pikachu.png

thakies ashley can you also can make a umbreon mug and overworld
Sure. I'll add you to the list. :) (I love Umbreon!)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43194#msg43194 date=1199408485]
thankies :) Of course, I don't take credit for all of it :)
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

Edit: Here's what I got done so far. (My brother, Vincent, needs the laptop to do his homework. (I hope he's not spiteful and deletes my stuff.)) I hope you like these. :) (I'll make the sides either when he's done or after school tomorrow.)
PartUmbreon.png

EEEK! Thank you so much, I love them! Did you make that other pikachu too? It's too cute, can I use it? also, I'm really sorry if I am giving you too much of a workload, but could you make some Pikachu overworlds? Unless they have some already, I'll go check the spriters resource right now. . .

Edit: Here's what I got done so far. (My brother, Vincent, needs the laptop to do his homework. (I hope he's not spiteful and deletes my stuff.)) I hope you like these. :) (I'll make the sides either when he's done or after school tomorrow.)
PartUmbreon.png
eeeeeeekkkk!!! I luvs umbreon!! -huggles- -steals umbreon -

thanks can i edit the luxray one ?
You're welcome, and yes you may. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg43211#msg43211 date=1199413020]
EEEK! Thank you so much, I love them! Did you make that other pikachu too? It's too cute, can I use it? also, I'm really sorry if I am giving you too much of a workload, but could you make some Pikachu overworlds? Unless they have some already, I'll go check the spriters resource right now. . .
[/quote] Yes, I did make that other Pikachu, too. (I edited the running Pikachu sprite in Johto games.) Sure, I'll make some Pikachu overworlds. (Even though there are some at spriters-resource.)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43278#msg43278 date=1199479492]
eeeeeeekkkk!!! I luvs umbreon!! -huggles- -steals umbreon -
[/quote] Good thing I have another set. heeheehee...
Umbreon.png

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43281#msg43281 date=1199480444]
can you make mismagius mug and overwrold sorry for the workload :(
[/quote] Sure. Don't worry about it. :)

(It's a good thing I don't have an actual life, so that way I can be on the computer doing something that actually makes me happy.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Kinda late, and not requesting, but...

OMGOSHITSANUMBREANOVERWORLD!!!!! And it's so kute! I really like it!

>

^^

*huggles Umbreons*

UPDATE:

I finished your request, Jocelyn213. I hope you like it.
Mismagius.png

(I'm really sad right now. :'()

Thank you for liking the Umbreon, Shiny_Eevee.

I'll get started on your Pikachu overworlds, 4pikachu4.

umbreon is mad >:( lol, he's so cute when he's mad :D

I agree.

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43304#msg43304 date=1199488373]
why are you sad? thank. do you want a request. i feel bored
[/quote] Bad day. You're welcome. Yes, can you make the Pikachu for me? JK I finished it. (I wished I was asked to make Pichu sprites.)

PikaOverworlds.png
(All I really did was change the colors of the Fr/Lg sprites, make it walk, and edited sides slightly.)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43306#msg43306 date=1199488564]
OH NOES!!! Feel better pleas :'( I have and idea!! -rushes to make art for ashley-
[/quote] You don't have to.

The charger for the laptop is low.

well, it looks like there is some room for a request, and seeing as your spriting is superb, can I ask for a sprite of Dawn in contest form with an Ambipom like this:
424.png
but standing on it's tails right next to Dawn

what kind of pikachu?
?? I edited the Pikachu overworlds from the Fr/Lg games.

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43313#msg43313 date=1199490784]
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/wish_maker_girl/aandv.png

:D hope you like and yes, I know...I fail at vaporeon
[/quote] Thank you so much. It looks so cool. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43314#msg43314 date=1199491640]
and here it is
pokwe.PNG

[/quote] Thank you. It looks cool. :)

[quote author=King of Rhinos link=topic=3265.msg43315#msg43315 date=1199491826]
well, it looks like there is some room for a request, and seeing as your spriting is superb, can I ask for a sprite of Dawn in contest form with an Ambipom like this:
424.png
but standing on it's tails right next to Dawn
[/quote] Sure. I'll take your request. :) (I'm assuming that you mean a trainer sprite, okay?)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg43320#msg43320 date=1199492835]
OMG, I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you that they had some, but thank you so much anyway! I totally love them!
[/quote] It's okay. You're welcome. I'm glad you like the sprites. :)

(I decided to quit the musical...)

Edit: 10 pages? Yippee! :o :)

Edit 2: Here's your request King of Rhinos. I hope you like it. :)
ContestDawn.png

can you make a vaporeon over world and mug sorry for the workload.
EDIT:can i also have a raichu overworld sorry i can help becase your spirte look official

can you make a vaporeon over world and mug sorry for the workload.

Sure. :) It's okay; You don't have to be sorry.

Edit: Here's your request, Jocelyn213. I hope you like these. :)
Vaporeon.png

(I would have posted it sooner, but my mom wanted to read her emails.)

I'll make the Raichu overworlds, too. :)

Edit: I finished the Raichu overworlds. :) I hope you like these. :)
Raichu.png

OMIGOSH, I reallly really really like those vaporeon overworlds!!!! It's my favorite eeveelution and I have it in my dream team! oh my goodness theyre adorable! I also think that the redo you did for Maylene is super awesome!

OMIGOSH, I reallly really really like those vaporeon overworlds!!!! It's my favorite eeveelution and I have it in my dream team! oh my goodness theyre adorable! I also think that the redo you did for Maylene is super awesome!

I have a Vaporeon Level 100 in my Diamond version that I've had since it was an Eevee level 10 from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I'm glad you like my sprites. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43430#msg43430 date=1199569749]
thanks its cool.do you want a request. i feel bored again
EDIT:
i want a fosslass mug and overworld
[/quote] You're welcome. You don't have to make me anything. It's okay. :) & Sure, I'll make what you requested. (As long as it's not a Rhydon or anything like that.)