• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

can you make my sprite (overworld and battle) in a grayish tux (like from contest) please and thanks ;D
Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43439#msg43439 date=1199573620]
I have an idea! :D welll if you wouldn't mind could you make eevee overworlds and a mugshot please? -puppy eyes-
[/quote] Sure. I'll make what you requested, too. :)

Here's your request, Jocelyn213. I hope you like these. :) (I even made shinies.)
Froslass.png

*Adds Flame Haji and Diamondphantom to request list.*

Cool! I like dawn's swishing hair -swish-
and here's another present: :D
ashleywalking.gif

-some credit goes to 4pikachu4 for the original sprite and the rest is to me-
Thank you. :) It looks really cool.

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43453#msg43453 date=1199579107]
i posted a funny pic in me thread if you want to see it here it is
o.PNG

[/quote] That's cool, too. :) Lol at the old guy sleeping in a bed.

I finished your request, Diamondphantom. I hope you like these. :)
Eevee.png

I finished your request, Diamondphantom. I hope you like these. :)
AWWWWWW!!! EEVEE IS SOSOSO CUTE! -sorry for screaming-
[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43453#msg43453 date=1199579107]
i posted a funny pic in me thread if you want to see it here it is
[/quote]
Lol, I'm an Ash and Misty fan but I still like it :)

WOW!!! 11 pages! OMG! That's awesome. Ahem...

Diamondphantom, it's okay to scream because I have the volume off on the laptop. I'm glad you like the sprites. :) (I'm an Ash/Misty fan, too.)

WOW!!! 11 pages! OMG! That's awesome. Ahem...

Diamondphantom, it's okay to scream because I have the volume off on the laptop. I'm glad you like the sprites. :) (I'm an Ash/Misty fan, too.)
Hehe -turns on volume and screams really really loudly- :D hmmm...would you mind doing glaceon as overwolds and a mugshot Sorry for the work but your spriting skills are awesome ^^

Cool new pic, Jocelyn213. You beat me to it. (I was going to make a pic of Ash and Misty along with a lot of the anime characters surrounding them watching.)

Sure, I'll make Glaceon overworlds with the mugshot, Diamondphantom. :)

Another cool pic, Jocelyn. :)

Here's your request, Diamondphantom. I hope you like these. :)
Glaceon.png

(I decided to nickname it: Frosty. You can change the name if you want, though.)

Jocelyn218, posting pictures in other peoples sprite threads, wether or not you're using their sprites or not is called Thread Hijacking. I'm deleting each and every image you posted in Ashley's thread and giving you a warning.

Diamondphantom, it is now an official rule of the Sprite Forum that one is not to quote sprites. I'm deleting the sprites from your quotes, but I'll spare the warning as this is newer rule.

Sorry to muck up your thread with all this stuffs, Ashley. ;D Keep up the great work!​

Thank you for enforcing the rules, Pixeity. :)

can you make me in a hoodie?
Sure. Do you mean use the same sprite I made for you last time and just add a hood? (Girl with pink/blue/white.) If so, do you want the hood to be up or down?

Edit: Here's your request. (I made two both with the shade of pink from the old Corsola sprite.) I hope you like these. :)
JocelynsRequest.png

Your sprites are really nice SweetSmoochum, I really love all your latest works! I am seriously a fan of yours! Gosh, I tried doing some sprites on my laptop, and it's super hard, compared to using a regular desktop mouse, you really have great skills!

I have another request. Can you make a girl like the Custom Female 21 from the Trainer Card Maker, (No Thread Hijacking, like Pixeity said) but she is sitting down, by her shoulder (sort of in the background) is a Togekiss and on her other side is a Lucario sitting cross-legged, devouring a plate of noodles. I hope it's not to hard for you.

Your sprites are really nice SweetSmoochum, I really love all your latest works! I am seriously a fan of yours! Gosh, I tried doing some sprites on my laptop, and it's super hard, compared to using a regular desktop mouse, you really have great skills!
Thank you. :)

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg43526#msg43526 date=1199603585]
I have another request. Can you make a girl like the Custom Female 21 from the Trainer Card Maker, (No Thread Hijacking, like Pixeity said) but she is sitting down, by her shoulder (sort of in the background) is a Togekiss and on her other side is a Lucario sitting cross-legged, devouring a plate of noodles. I hope it's not to hard for you.
[/quote] I could try to make your request. (I don't think I'm good at editing Pokemon battle sprites, though, but I'll try.)

(I can't stop laughing. I've been reading some hysterical jokes on some site. One of the 20 things to do in a movie theater: 13. Wear and eyepatch and buy some popcorn. When your in the theater, ask everyone around you in a sinister voice(and a British accent) "Would you... would like some of my...my popcorn Sir or Madame?" Say the Sir or Madame part to everyone, even if you know if it's a man or woman.)

Still, I don't think I'm good at editing Pokemon battle sprites. :(

I couldn't get the picture of the girl that you wanted. (I can't use Print screen on this laptop.When I tried to copy it, the background was black and when I tried to get rid of the black, most of the outline disappeared.)

I was able to edit a Lucario sprite, added a plate with noodles, and a chair, though. (I also added a gift. Credit goes to spriters-resource for the color of the extra gift.) I hope you like it. :)

Lucario.png

*laughs head off* OMG, that's exactly what Mathazar's eyes would look like! Mathazar is the name of the Lucario that belongs to the girl and he really loves food. Thank you!

*laughs head off* OMG, that's exactly what Mathazar's eyes would look like! Mathazar is the name of the Lucario that belongs to the girl and he really loves food. Thank you!
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg43537#msg43537 date=1199610450]
OMG that Lucario is awesome! Both of them are! You scratched that big one, right? That is really really good!
[/quote] Thank you. Yes, I scratched the giant Lucario a long time ago using the other computer. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43555#msg43555 date=1199638221]
can you make overworlds for the hoodie spirte?
[/quote] Sure. :)

Edit: Here's your requested sprites with hood up & hood own. I hope you like these. :)
Hoodie.png

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43561#msg43561 date=1199639557]
:D Glaceon looks so adorable there!!
[/quote] Thank you. :)

thanks did you even see the new pic i posted?can i have i new request?
SEX:female
haircolor :short brown hair
shirt:pink tee
bottoms:blue shorts
shoes:blue and white,long white socks
other:black head band

THank you so much for that site, I was laughing my so much my family is like...what the...? hahaha, anyways, those overworlds look super awesome. I hope to see more of your original sprite-work!

Thank you so much for that site, I was laughing my so much my family is like...what the...? hahaha, anyways, those overworlds look super awesome. I hope to see more of your original sprite-work!
You're welcome. :) Thank you. :)

Here's your sprite, Jocelyn213. I hope you like it. :)
ForJ213.png

can you make overworlds plus add a purple jacket
and a new pose

Okay. I will do that. (My brothers might be coming back from Barnes and Noble soon which means that I might not be able to use the computer.)

Edit: Here's your requested sprites, Jocelyn213. I hope you like these. :)
ForJocelyn.png

Edit 2: One day, I was wondering how I would look if I ever decided to dye my hair, so I experimented with paint and this was the result.
Me-1.png
(The day was Halloween and I wore a blond wig.)

Haha, thats awesome, your sprite would look awesome with any of those hair colors. I think you should try Black. Then Blue! Nah, just kiddin bout that last one. Is Vaporeon your favorite pokemon, btw?

your sprites just keep getting better and better :). can i have a request please?

Sex: Male
Hair color : Black
Shirt: blue hoodie
Bottoms: Brown trousers
Trainers: White bit blue

Haha, thats awesome, your sprite would look awesome with any of those hair colors. I think you should try Black. Then Blue! Nah, just kiddin bout that last one. Is Vaporeon your favorite pokemon, btw?
If I dyed my hair black, I'd look even more pale than I do now. (I'm 50% Irish from my dad. I don't get tans; I get freckles.) Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon. I love mostly Grass, Ice, Dark, Ghost, and Psychic types.

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg43643#msg43643 date=1199728863]
your sprites just keep getting better and better :). can i have a request please?

Sex: Male
Hair color : Black
Shirt: blue hoodie
Bottoms: Brown trousers
Trainers: White bit blue

[/quote]

Sure, I'll take your request. :) Would you like a design on the hoodie and what do you mean by white bit blue? (Do you mean skin tone?)