• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Standard Competitive League: 1st Season - Singles Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Lost to LoN in probably one of the best matches I've ever had. ^^

U

ulises87g

I lost against Magpie- it was a good battle..I'm still looking for that win :-\

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Won against Ulises. Best of luck for your next battle, Ulises. You have an interesting team so I'm sure that win is just around the corner ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Multiple scores on the league table appear to be wrong at the moment. In order to get this fixed up ASAP, I'm asking that everyone updates their battle lists and checks over their scores on the table. Let us know if you find any errors with yours.

Thanks guys.

I just beat Kerauno, 4-0, to wrap up my battles for this season :)

I didn't update the tables yet though (just my own list) - I'm not sure what you have or haven't corrected yet.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LoN said:
I just beat Kerauno, 4-0, to wrap up my battles for this season :)

I didn't update the tables yet though (just my own list) - I'm not sure what you have or haven't corrected yet.

I haven't corrected anything actually. ^^;

As far as standard scoring goes, we're up to date. As far as the other errors go, I'm leaving it up to you guys to make sure your scores are accurate. Magpie has fixed up her score, so everything might be accurate now. We'll just need to wait for Kal to return and confirm things.

So, yeah. Wiki editors can feel free to resume updating the table with battles, just remember to state that you've updated them. :)

Oh so they're still as they were. Okay.

I'll point out then, that I haven't updated anything still, just so whoever is going to knows :)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
LIFE! Just had a really close match with Petey but I came out on tops |D *pets Cradily*

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Won against Kerauno~

Also had a work through the league scores and fixed a couple of mistakes. It should be up-to-date now. Congrats to LoN too for being the first to have all his league matches :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just contacted KoL/Mags/Sem about this, but Andrew is dropping out of the league. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not the only one who does before this finally finishes out.

I haven't edited the league table yet nor have the time to do so right now, so thanks in advance to whoever does. Just make sure you remove any wins/loses from the members who battled him.

That's all for now. =)

And this is no longer relevant, so ignore it.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Just updated the table. I believe it's not completely up to date and correct, but somebody may want to double check for me just to be sure.

Slowly getting more and more psyched about mine and Havak's match the more I see him win lol... it really is gonna be the deciding match to see who takes the league lol even if he doesn't finish all his matches, whoever is undefeated will take the tournament crown (if that is fine it seems only fair since both of us have not lost and I will be on my travels from the 25th August)... What do people think ?

I can see your reasons Bal, but I'm not sure if it's fair. You've gone to the effort to complete all of the games, which is a goal in itself and should be seen as the main aim of the League anyway. However, I've definitely been trying to get them all done, and if the other players don't show, I can't really see that was being entirely my fault either. Maybe a decision like this should be left until closer to the deadline, in a few more days before you have to leave for your travels. Maybe 'Activity Wins' should come into play? If someone isn't on for nearly two weeks and I can't play a match, that's just preventing me from possibly winning on overall points as well. I'll try for a few more days to see if I can get the battles done, but if not I'll just have to face you sooner than I, or we, hoped.

Anyway, this is the reply I meant to put here xD

I've sent Private Messages to Andrew, Kalseng, Sem, and ulises87g about our League Matches. I'll try to be on the Wi-Fi Chat as much as possible (I have been on constantly since I got back on Friday, pretty much) so hopefully we can get the games finished. I only really worry about ulises87g at the moment, as they've not been on since August 8th.

I'm hoping to get these done before I face Balakai, but if not then I can definitely face Balakai before August 25th and try to get the remaining games done just before the deadline, but I'd rather get them out of the way now (or as soon as possible).

Edit: Beat Fumanshu 2-0, gg.

Edit: Beat Sem 6-0, gg.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Oh right. Lost to Havak last night

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.