• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Star Wars: Black Isolation

Allison nodded as the officer told her about the mission. This, indeed, was going to be very hard, if not even life threatening.

She then went on her own X-wing and prepared for takeoff.

"Diverting all powers to shields." Said Iza. "Everyone, stay behind me. I'll lead the way. And remember, we're not here to attack all Imperial personal, we're here to fix communications and signal all New Republic personal. Understand?" Iza then lead Gigavolt squadron out 'The Europhia' and approached 'Tempest station' with caution due to the debris scattered all over the place. "What the hell happened here?" Iza said to himself.

@Silverware @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @LunarSilvally @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup

She and Dove eventually came upon an inn to spend the night since their journey was tough one ahead. She paid for at least a night before heading upstairs to a room with at least nice hearing, a comfortable bed, and a clean bathroom. She decided to wash up while Dove and Gaia rested on the bed as sleep slowly took over them. She eventually came out and sat on the bed, long hair loose as she looked out the window. Her mask was off her face so her facial appearance was visible at the moment. "Good...I can at least get away from the others for a while....I haven't had the time at all to myself..." She said laying down on the bed watching the sky.

@Ghostryder30 @Silverware @Psymallard @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @XxMrNinjaxX

Aarum looked over at the station with a somewhat uneasy look on his face. "Your guess is as good as mine, let's just hope it goes quickly, there's something about old abandoned stations that seems to rub me the wrong way... like haunted houses. I could just be superstitious, but..." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know how you feel, but I've seen things bigger than this." Said Shadow cheering up Aarum. "Besides, we can burn anything very carefully when it is rare." "The sector is somehow inside the medical station." Said the officer. "So, while avoiding the debris, Shadow, while shield you all from the debris. Unless if you have a Tie Defender, then you can activate your shields. So your objective is to find a way inside. I trust you'll guide them. Correct, Shadow?" "You'll be hearing us by now." Said Shadow. "Everyone, to the fighters." Shadow soon boarded inside his Tie Reaper and prepared for take off.

@Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @LunarSilvally

“Understood.” Allison replied in a very serious tone, as she began to pilot her X-fighter behind Iza. She saw the debris and was somewhat shocked. She thought of many possibilities as to why this even happened.

“Very interesting...” she said to herself.

Last edited:
Neo and Jun boarded their Tie Fighter and Tie Defender and took off after Shadow. He said nothing as they approached the Station, but he loaded his blaster rifle. He cast a look on a lightsaber near the seat but remembered that he swore never to use it unless he had no other choice. However, something about the Tempest Station and the eerie silence troubled him, so he picked it and concealed in one of his pockets. "This is NC-729 of Wildfire Squadron. What are your commands, Shadow?" He asked Shadow. "Keep an eye on the debris, Jun. I don't like the look of things."
"Roger." Jun replied.

"Roger that." Neo answered, but he was troubled. There was still no sign of the rebels. Perhaps they were around the back, but he tried not to think to much. Jun activated her shield, and followed behind Neo and Shadow. She asked, "Where should we look around first? Inside or outside? Should we split up?"
"I suggest that we send a recon party first to check the inside first." Neo suggested. "This place is creeping me out..."

Neo swore loudly as he avoided the debris. He and Jun sped through the scattered debris, dodging various objects, until reaching the safety of the hangar along with Shadow and Aarum. "What the hell was that??" Neo asked when they were safe. The hangar closed behind them with a clang. Jun sighed with relief and asked, "Is anyone hurt?"
"I'm alright." Neo answered. "How about you, Shadow?"

"I've survived worse..." Said Shadow coming out of the Tie Reaper and gathering his belongings. He even brought his T-21 heavy weapon with him. "Let's go investigate the area." Said Shadow leading the way. Inside the station Shadow leading the squad felt the station shaking violently. "Does this always happen here?" Said Shadow. "Warning, 'Tempest station' is beyond repairs. Please remain calm." Said the P.A.

@Kurai Hasake @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup @XxMrNinjaxX @Silverware @Psymallard @LunarSilvally

"Brrrrr..." Jun shivered. "This place is creepy..." She shifted her blaster pistol to her right hand and took off her helmet.
"I'll send a probe droid ahead of us to make sure there is no danger." Neo said and dispatched a droid. It took off ahead scanning for signs of danger. "This place seem really precarious. What in the world happened here?" He loaded his E-11 blaster rifle. "Jun, stay alert." He ordered Jun, "Shoot anything that moves."

"I'm always prepared, Neo." Said Shadow toward Neo while readying his T-21. Then a small flame tower came out of the pipes giving them a scare. Shadow on the other hand didn't seem to be bothered by the flame indifferent to the rumble. "How are we going to cross over there?" Said Shadow. "It's like 15 feet away from us." Then Shadow noticed a ventilation shafts that was opened. "Maybe through here?" Said Shadow as he entered the ventilation shaft.

@Kurai Hasake @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup @Silverware @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @LunarSilvally

Aarum wasted no time in getting to his ship and joined his fellow squadmates as they made their way to Tempest Station. His TIE Interceptor flew past may of the obstacles that stood in his way, when he saw some of the debris explode, he quickly went to turn to try and dodge the scattering debris, when he saw Shadow he did his best to stay with him. When the hangar door closed, he floored it to try and beat the door and get inside, he went to land slowly and get out of his ship with his belongings and weapons, as Shadow prepared his weapon, Aarum began to prepare his bo rifle. "Lead the way." Aarum said somewhat sarcastically as he went with Shadow. "Let me know if it's clear on the other side."

Aarum immediately hopped in to the vent and began to crawl through. "This reminds me of my days before the Empire, I had to do this to sneak in and steal from you guys..." He said before he managed to find a way out and hopped down, his landing was a bit off, but at least he landed on his feet. "I honestly don't like this place... it's too quiet..." He said as he looked around and moved to make room for his comrades.

The rumble was even violent than the last rumble. "Whatever made this place unstable has been through a lot of planning to create a disaster from here on out." Said Shadow. "I can't even find out who in the world-?" Shadow was then interrupted by a few civilians running down the hall in an all out panic. "RUN! IT'S COMING FOR US!!!" Said one of the civilians as they went down the stairs. "What was that all about?" Said Shadow.

@Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Silverware @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Daily routine. He was up before the rest of the crew, had eaten his light meal for breakfast before hitting the training room. Two hours there, leaving him to shower and clean up before returning to the bunks and collecting his armor. He departed the cafeteria around the time Wildfire One was up and about, and he proceeded to follow through with standard patrols of the ship, up until Wildfire was called into action to investigate Tempest Station.

That name... was familiar. Something he recognized as a part of his life outside the Empire. His life before... though he wasn't sure what. Probably nothing. He was an... honorary member of Wildfire Squadron, a temporary replacement for their last member who hadn't come back from a mission. He hadn't taken the time to get to know any of them, and none of them had taken the time to get to know him. It was unspoken agreement among them all that he was only there to fill a gap- and he preferred to keep this relationship from changing.
So when they'd taken their TIE's aboard Tempest Station, he'd remained silent the entire time, quietly following them along like a tailing puppy- though he understood what he was doing, and why he was doing it. It was when he learned of the existence of a New Republic vessel that his gears began to grind. He'd have loved nothing more than to blast them to charred bits and leave their corpses to drift aimlessly through space for eternity- but he was never given the order of pursuit. So he kept himself checked, and proceeded with their mission

Wildfire Squadron were an awfully chatty bunch. Not that he gave a crap, but it was just a bit off-putting from his experiences with other squadrons. At least they didn't talk about irrelevant junk like most of the Stormtroopers he was often on shift with. Ducking through vents, Ferren Goldan felt inwardly embarrassed. He hadn't had to do this since his old smuggling days, and it was somewhat insulting that he should have to resort to this, path blocked or not.
Yet as usual, he said nothing, following Wildfire Squadron as they moved, his modified E-11 set to kill, ready to fire at a moment's notice. If the New Republic were here, he'd be taking great pleasure in eliminating them personally. In fact, he was silently daring them to show their faces. All it took was one shot.

He dropped out of the ventilation shaft, landing deftly on his feet, and silently swinging the E-11 about with trained precision, eyes darting through every crook and cranny he could find. The only issue was this damned helmet. If there was one thing the Empire was terrible at, it was helmet designs. When wearing the helmet he was forced to have tunnel vision, thus making his movements far more exaggerated than he would have preferred.
And then a group of civilians raced past, screaming about something chasing them, so terrified they didn't even notice the Imperial operatives. He trained his E-11 on them, recalling orders to kill any survivors if it was so desired- but the order to fire never came, so once the civilians disappeared around a bend, the door hissing shut behind them, Ferren lowered his weapon slightly, feeling somewhat disappointed. His trigger finger was getting an itch.

He had no answer for Wildfire One's question. Even if he did, he probably wouldn't have spoken. No need to. Instead, he continued his process of aiming at every possible source of an ambush that could be taken, ready for anything. He didn't give much thought to whatever the civilians were fleeing from, probably an over-reaction, but it was doubtedly the New Republic.
His grip tightened slightly on the E-11 as he moved forward a few paces, training his blaster down the hall the civilians had run from- but there was nothing there. For now.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Krystal nodded. 'Yeah," Krystal replied. “But look at all these parts,” she said as she rummaged through the pile, finding droid parts, rebel and stormtrooper helmets and other valuable parts for a inventor like herself.

Shadow looked at Ferren and told him: "Keep you guard, Ferren. This place is already falling apart slowly than what Imperial authorities have thought about." Until a spotlight broke down and fell to the ground with a crash. Shadow never liked the likes of things falling down with graffiti written all over the walls. There was even one that said: 'The sheriff lied to us!' "Who's the sheriff?" Said Shadow.

Meanwhile, Iza listened to what Krystal said. "I know, so many lives lost." Said Iza. "Whoever-!" An explosion came from the station which sent a giant debris floating towards the squadron. "Gigavolt sqaudron, evasive maneuvers!" Said Iza as he led the squad inside the hangar and landed before it was about to close.

@comic @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Silverware @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally

She had woken up in the middle of the night feeling something out couldn't put her head on what it was as she sat up on the bed. "Great....I'm already up so might as well get a move on..." She said standing up from the bed pulling her hair back up in a high ponytail then placed her mask on her face hiding her facial appearance. She dressed up before waking the girls up as they both got off of the bed. She had a midnight snack before walking downstairs and returned the room key at the front desk. She walked out in the cold weather once again raising her scarf hood on her head again to completely keep herself hidden. Her saber rested on her side bag compartment of her leg well hidden. Dove had walked on one side of her as the icy wind blew through them as Gaia slipped on her shoulders inside her hood to help her neck stay warm. She heard her feet scrunch on the snow as she left the small town trying to find the source of that feeling.

@comic @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Silverware @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX

Neo and Jun were too dumbfounded by the running past that they forgot about firing. Although Neo raised his blaster and ordered them to stop, they took no notice of him and rushed past. He looked around at where they came but still saw nothing. In the confusion, a Stormtrooper had joined them but he too didn't shoot any of the civilians. Neo recognized him as one of his squad members, and nodded in acknowledgement.
While keeping an eye on the place the civilians came from, Jun asked to her Team, "What was all that about? Civilians? And what's with these graffiti?"
Neo clenched his teeth and gripped his E-11 blaster rifle harder. "Weren't the civilians supposed to be evacuated long time ago?" He said to himself. "Keh. Anyway, time for Plan B." He grabbed a thermal detonator from his belt and threw it as far as he could in the direction where the civilians came from. He waited for a second or two but nothing happened.
Still, he wasn't satisfied and sent another probe droid ahead but it short-circuited as soon as it got a little further away. "Well that didn't work..." He sighed, then readied his E-11.

"Roger. But we gotta find the generator first." Jun replied.
"Yea, fixing the lights will be no problem. However I can't see any generators nearby." Neo said. "Let's see if we can find a generator around here..." He tried looking for any possible places, but couldn't find any.
"Perhaps the electrical room is further in the station?" Jun asked.

“Alright then.” Allison would reply to Iza.

Allison had her rifle at the ready, just in case of any threat coming near her. She was walking right behind Iza. Allison seemed like she was about ready to fire.

"There's a generator station up there." Said Shadow as he went up the stairs and opened the door to the generator office. "Now hurry." Said Shadow. "I've only got a few gadgets, but they can only recharge for a while. So turn on the lights when you're ready."

Meanwhile, Iza began to lead Allison, Ial, and Krystal down the halls of the station. Then they felt another rumble as ceiling pipes fell down making loud noises. "Goddamn..." Said Iza. "This whole damn place is falling down." He then saw a wreckage in front of them and some graffiti on the walls including one that said: 'Trapped forever! No where out!' "I'm guessing more than very few people died." Said Iza. He then saw some citizens running away from one door to the other as it opened. "IT'S STILL AFTER US!!!" One said. "DON'T LOOK BACK!!!" The other said. "What?" Said Iza.

@Silverware @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @Red Gallade @comic @Kurai Hasake

Neo nodded, and headed in. A broken generator lay in one corner of the office. The Electrical Control room was right beside the generator office. Neo passed Jun some tools and she set to work on the generator, while Neo headed into the Electrical Control room. The power grid was damaged, but he didn't know what caused the damage. "It looks like it was torn apart..."
Sometime later, he had fully repaired the Electrical Control room, while Jun finished repairing the generator. He flicked a switch and the lights of the power station flickered on.
"It worked!" Jun exclaimed, but Neo didn't say anything else except, "Let's advance."

"Let's." Said Shadow. Until he found a medkit on the floor and picked it up. "Who need's healing?" Said Shadow after he healed himself with the medkit tossed it to Neo and Jun. "Take it." Said Shadow. "You'll both need it for each other. It's rechargeable." And he continued leading the way and ducked under an opened sparking wire that can hurt people. "Watch your heads..." Said Shadow.

@Kurai Hasake @Red Gallade @comic @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @Silverware @LunarSilvally

comic

The station was in such a rapidly deteriorating state of disrepair that made even the grizzled old Stormtrooper stop for a moment, staring at the shattered light fixture in a mixture of amazement and genuine confusion. People were still here, albeit panicking, but with the state the station was in, you'd think this place had been abandoned for thousands of years. Hell, he'd once even seen a starship from the Old Republic that the Empire had salvaged. It had just been floating aimlessly through space, and when he got to see inside, it all looked so put-together. Maybe they just made ships better in the old days. Didn't really matter now, that was way before his or the Empire's time.

Shadow seemed to know a lot about the station's layout- though that wasn't any reason for suspicion. The Empire had schematics, Shadow could have easily just reviewed them before the mission, familiarizing himself with the layout- something Ferren didn't often do himself. He enjoyed the thrill of mystery more than anything, being a bit of an adrenaline junkie. The less he knew, the more exciting this would be. In all honesty, he was pretty happy with this odd mystery. A decaying space station, terrified civilians fleeing from something the squad had yet to see... hell, he'd write a book about this if he wasn't so impatient when it came to writing.

As the station fell into a sudden blackness, accompanied only by the flashlight beams sticking out of the ends of their weapons, and the twinkling stars through the windows they passed, Ferren's excitement increased. Maybe something would happen now. Maybe he could finally shoot something, his trigger finger had more than an itch now- it had a full-blown desire.
They arrived shortly at the generator station, and when nothing interesting was inside, Ferren remained outside in the hall at the doorway to the room, E-11 at the ready as he shifted his gaze from one end of the whole to the other at two second intervals, silently daring something, anything, to leap out and pick a fight with him.
Shortly after, an electrical hum sounded from the room behind him, and slowly, the station was brought back to life, though the lights seemed dimmer now, flickering slightly. There was no way the station should be in this state with no external damage. It was almost as though something was eating at it from the inside. Like an infestation, almost. A disease.

Finally, their trek through the decaying station continued, and it was looking in a worse and worse shape by the minute. Ferren took up the rear, letting the others lead, keeping his E-11 trained behind them. Wordlessly, he skillfully ducked beneath a tangle of wires that hung loosely from the ceiling, loud sparks flying from their ends. It was something he needn't worry about too much, his suit was insulated from electrical attacks, a personal touch he'd made due to how ridiculously vulnerable Stormtrooper armor usually was. But his beskar armor that sat snugly over his forearm was perfectly capable of conducting it, so he kept it out of range of the electrical sparks as they passed underneath it.
Even still... nothing had yet to happen. It was almost as though they were being toyed with. On one hand, he was loving the fuck out of this, yet on the other... it left him feeling a sense of dread.

"You good, Ferren?" Said Shadow. "I'll lead for you." As Shadow lead his squad to the moving walkway hall, Shadow saw a lot of debris all over the place. "Goddamn... This is like a nightmare... Except this is real." Said Shadow looking at the debris of the moving walkway hall. "Mind your surroundings, team. This is like hell." Shadow continued leading his team through the debris as he felt more rumbles inside the station. "I guess everything's going to hell slowly..." Said Shadow.

@comic @Kurai Hasake @Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @Silverware @LunarSilvally

Aarum watched as the citizens ran past the Imperials like they just saw a ghost before he went to walk with his other squadmates. "Well... seems too late to ask them what it was that got them so scared." He said in a regretful and annoyed tone of voice before he noticed the rumbles. "The sooner we get this done, the less we have to worry about being stuck here when this all falls apart..."

Neo followed Ferren and Shadow through the vast crumbling corridors of the station. It was like a nightmare, everything was in a bad condition and Neo had doubts if they could fix anything else in the station. The fact that he still haven't seen any signs of the Rebels worried him greatly, and even though he was an Imperial Trooper, he still hoped they got away safely. He gritted his teeth and forced himself not to think negatively.
Even though the power was restored, the lights flickered on and off randomly. Jun shivered as she followed the team. Even Neo felt uneasy about going on. To tell the truth, Neo was hating every moment of this. However, he made no comment and trudged along, occasionally pointing his Blaster Rifle at random objects in suspicion. "What next?" He asked his Squad. "What's our objective?"

Shadow then led his squad towards the office hall room with body bags laid out on the floor. "Oh. My. Gods..." Said Shadow. They're deceased civilians inside the body bags. And then he found a door with a quarantine lock. "Damn, we'll need a maintenance jack to open this up." Said Shadow as he then faced Neo, Jun, Aarum, and Ferren. "Aarum, Ferren, check the baggage offices at the left. Neo, Jun, check the storage office up the stairs. As for me, I'll keep guard of the perimeter."

@comic @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @XxMrNinjaxX @Silverware @Psymallard @LunarSilvally

comic

He was spoken to, but the Stormtrooper didn't have much of a response to give outside of a status ping and the slightest nod of his head. The deeper into the station they went, the older and more decrepit it appeared- up until they came out into something of an office room, body bags lining the floor, laid out in an unorganized fashion, some of which weren't even closed and sealed, the deceased faces of citizens aboard the station staring blankly up at the ceiling. This was nothing new to Ferren, he'd seen stuff like this before, but the looks on some of their faces? Open-mouthed screams frozen to their faces, their skin appearing far more decayed than the ones around them, as though they'd been dead for months. Even some of their eyes had either sunken into the depths of their skulls, or had fallen out somewhere completely.
It was enough to make even the grizzled veteran's stomach churn uncomfortably, and was more than thankful for a chance to leave the room, as ordered by Shadow.

Their next objective was finding a door jack, and one look at said blast door clearly showed that it was faring a lot better than the rest of the station. Aside from a smear of blood left on its surface by the hand of someone long gone, the blood dried to a near-black, it was holding up just fine. His gaze fell upon Aarum, their eyes locking for a moment- or at least the equivalent to them wearing helmets and turning slightly to acknowledge one another's existence. Again, Ferren merely gave a slight nod opposed to speaking, letting Aarum silently know he was more than ready to head to the baggage's office. Clearly they were near some sort of port or transit if the baggage offices were located so closely- the port or transit could even be right behind the door they needed to open, and if that were the case, there would most likely be something of interest within, let that be the New Republic, more civilians, or whatever it was that had done all of this, if it wasn't the New Republic's doing.

Stepping over a few of the body bags, Ferren took point, naturally keeping his E-11 trained ahead as he cautiously made his way through the room to the door leading into the room they'd been ordered to investigate. The door in question was in a much worse state than the blast door they desired to go through. It clearly had surface damage, as though somebody had tried knocking it down with a siege hammer- which would have been a useless effort anyway, considering the doors were designed to slide apart, two parts that split down the middle. Just like the blast door, blood lined its surface, though less of a hand brush and more of small, erratic splatters.
But as they neared the door, the left side slid open with difficulty, and the right side moved, but could budge barely an inch, leaving it to move back, and try again, hitting against a barrier on the other side where the metal had been bent so harshly that the door couldn't even open all the way. Just as they were about to pass through, something occurred to Ferren and he held an arm out to lightly slap Aarum's chest, alerting his attention, before gesturing to the dents on the door. "Seem a little high to you?" He asked. Indeed, the dents weren't mid-section-level, as would be normal if a siege hammer had been used. Instead, the dents were at eye level, as though somebody with a very thick skull had bashed their head repeatedly against the door, even leaving splats of black blood along its surface.
His unease increased.

She continued to walk in the snow as the cold wind blew through her ever so slightly. She was looking for the source of all that noise as she couldn't quite lay a finger on what it actually was. Dove on the other hand, picked up the scents quite quickly as JC would occasionally look at her from time to time. "Pick up anything Dove?" She asked her. Dove barked a bit as she walked forward a bit to lead her. "Keep it up Dove, we should fine something eventually since we are leaving Crait now" she added looking back as she could no longer see the village in the far distance.

@Ghostryder30 @Red Gallade @comic @Kurai Hasake

Neo had seen tons dead bodies before, and had even touched some, but now, Neo's blood froze when he saw the bodies. He shifted his weapon uneasily. "W-what the hell happened to these dudes?" He muttered, then acknowledged Shadow's order, glad to leave the dreadful sight. "Roger." He coughed and gestured for Jun to follow.

Meanwhile, Jun was trying not to vomit in her helmet. "R-rog-err..." she replied, covering her eyes at the sight of the bodies. "I don't feel too well..." She spluttered, and followed after Neo, shivering uneasily.

Neo and Jun ascended the stairs to the storage office, but his uneasiness grew when he saw blood spattered on the walls and dents on the doors. The battered door of the storage office creaked open when he turned the handle but inside was just the same as outside. Blood was stained on the walls in the room and whatever stuff stored in here were broken and lay scattered across the room. 'Whatever caused this isn't human...' Neo thought to himself. 'What sort of monster is responsible for this...'

"Let's just find a maintainence jack and get out of here." Jun said, getting even more scared by the minute. "The sooner we finish our mission, the sooner we can get out of this dump of a station."
Neo nodded in agreement, and searched the mess for anything that could help, but before he could do anything, he noticed that the dent marks on the door were a little odd. The dents were oddly high and level with a human head, and it didn't look like it was made by tools of any sort. He nudged Jun at the direction of the door, but Jun had already noticed the same thing. A dreadful thought crept into Neo's mind. 'What if it was made by a human... A human bashing their head against the door would leave the same sort of mark.'
Clearly, Jun had just thought the same thing, and she was struggling not to scream. Neo tried to ignore the dents and find a jack, but the dreadful thought kept echoing through his mind.

After some minutes of searching the room, he found nothing else except a rusted maintainence jack, but it fell apart as soon as he touched it. He and Jun left the room, as they found nothing useful.