• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Knightfall discussion

Should I make a Discord server?

• Yes.

• No.

• I don’t have Discord.

Results are only viewable after voting.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yeah. I'm leaving the RP. I understand the lore, but other than the movies, Rebels and The Bad Batch (season 1), I don't remember anything. Bit RP-inconvenient if you ask me. :/
To be completely honest, I’ve only seen three Star Wars movies, and they were 4, 7, and 8 in that order XD. But if it’s a lore issue KB’s pretty good about explaining things, and I’ve managed to keep up. Obv I get it if you’d rather not, but just letting you know that it’s not a huge detriment to be a tad behind on the lore.

Yeah. I'm leaving the RP. I understand the lore, but other than the movies, Rebels and The Bad Batch (season 1), I don't remember anything. Bit RP-inconvenient if you ask me. :/
Gotcha. I would recommend watching Clone Wars season 4 episode 7-10 on more context of how the clones act and think in general and season 6 episode 1-4 + season 7 episode 9-12 on how Order 66 works if you were to change your mind

In order to prevent the prologue of continuing for too long (as well as making @Charlotte Pryce’s character wait for too long), I’d like for the survivors of the group to find a speeder in the hangar and get away with it. They can’t leave the planet with it but they might be able to find Cresa if they go to the lower levels of Coruscant (which would also be the best place for escaped Jedi to go to if they can’t leave the planet). What do you think?

@D34N.U5R I’d like to ask if you are leaving the RP. Are you? You are welcome to stay and I’ll answer any questions you have about the lore and the rules of the universe if you want me to
I'm fine with that. I'm just about to wrap up a post with Cresa. If you guys find her in the lower levels, she'll be able to get you a ride.

Granted, Vosnik's goons may or may not take a few pop shots on your way off world. You have been warned!

I would love to be a part of this, if you're still accepting new members!

Name: Kiro Nanniv

Race: Kiffar

Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Green

Primary Lightsaber Form: Form VI: Niman—A balance between offense and defense, allowing Kiro to call upon his brute strength while still effectively resisting blows from an opponent.

Special Force Ability: Psychometry—The ability to read memories of inanimate objects.

Appearance: Standing at 6’8” with shoulders that could be described as a parsec wide, Kiro is Rancor-like in stature and strength. Although one would not find well-toned abs underneath his Jedi robes, he has a burly figure due to years of a robust Jedi training regiment. A green qukuuf divides Kiro’s face, running across the bridge of his nose to his cheekbones, which is striking against his almond-colored skin and deep brown eyes. Kiro has a square jaw that is nearly always forming a smile in contrast to his rugged features. His face is framed by layered black locks that reach to touch his shoulders. He often keeps his hair tied up on top of his crown during missions.

Typical garb for Kiro consists of cream-colored Jedi robes underneath thick chest plate armor resembling Clone Trooper armor. He found this apparel effective for someone of his physicality, as it allowed for comfort in movement during training. However, following Order 66, Kiro will abandon this armor in favor of something a bit more inconspicuous; he will wear an olive-green boiler suit, stolen off a freighter worker, under a brown leather flight jacket and paired with brown leather combat boots.

Personality: Although Kiro’s initial appearance can be off-putting to some, those who get to know him will find that he is kind-hearted and excitable in actuality. He is generally friendly and open to new people and experiences, always looking to uncover more secrets about the galaxy he is traveling through.

Kiro mostly remains measured and calculated in battle, though tense situations can cause him to make hasty decisions. Those who have lived and worked alongside Kiro say that it’s almost like he has a switch that is capable of being manipulated for the given situation. For example, he’s the type of person who will use his strength to load all the flight cargo onto your starship, but will also bust down a locked door if needed, despite the fact that he is not violent by nature. He is devoted to his study of the Light Side of the Force.

In daily life, Kiro can be a bit flighty. He will never be the sharpest Cru in the cockpit, but he always sees missions through to their ends.

Other: Order 37.

I'd also love to play as an additional Rebel character, but I can wait until after the Prologue to create that character sheet so that we have a better idea of where the story is headed.

Oh,

Oh. Okay. What about, say, updating your last post to include more information? Probably the same thing, right?
Yeah, I suppose I could. I don’t really know what else to write though. Kinda wrote myself into a corner now that we’ve got one person who isn’t posting. I’d almost need to make Wahryyn a Gary Stu in order to make sure that he’ll get through to the hangar with @=Nightshade=‘s character.

I would love to be a part of this, if you're still accepting new members!

Name: Kiro Nanniv

Race: Kiffar

Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Green

Primary Lightsaber Form: Form VI: Niman—A balance between offense and defense, allowing Kiro to call upon his brute strength while still effectively resisting blows from an opponent.

Special Force Ability: Psychometry—The ability to read memories of inanimate objects.

Appearance: Standing at 6’8” with shoulders that could be described as a parsec wide, Kiro is Rancor-like in stature and strength. Although one would not find well-toned abs underneath his Jedi robes, he has a burly figure due to years of a robust Jedi training regiment. A green qukuuf divides Kiro’s face, running across the bridge of his nose to his cheekbones, which is striking against his almond-colored skin and deep brown eyes. Kiro has a square jaw that is nearly always forming a smile in contrast to his rugged features. His face is framed by layered black locks that reach to touch his shoulders. He often keeps his hair tied up on top of his crown during missions.

Typical garb for Kiro consists of cream-colored Jedi robes underneath thick chest plate armor resembling Clone Trooper armor. He found this apparel effective for someone of his physicality, as it allowed for comfort in movement during training. However, following Order 66, Kiro will abandon this armor in favor of something a bit more inconspicuous; he will wear an olive-green boiler suit, stolen off a freighter worker, under a brown leather flight jacket and paired with brown leather combat boots.

Personality: Although Kiro’s initial appearance can be off-putting to some, those who get to know him will find that he is kind-hearted and excitable in actuality. He is generally friendly and open to new people and experiences, always looking to uncover more secrets about the galaxy he is traveling through.

Kiro mostly remains measured and calculated in battle, though tense situations can cause him to make hasty decisions. Those who have lived and worked alongside Kiro say that it’s almost like he has a switch that is capable of being manipulated for the given situation. For example, he’s the type of person who will use his strength to load all the flight cargo onto your starship, but will also bust down a locked door if needed, despite the fact that he is not violent by nature. He is devoted to his study of the Light Side of the Force.

In daily life, Kiro can be a bit flighty. He will never be the sharpest Cru in the cockpit, but he always sees missions through to their ends.

Other: Order 37.

I'd also love to play as an additional Rebel character, but I can wait until after the Prologue to create that character sheet so that we have a better idea of where the story is headed.
I like the idea, you’re accepted. And I have a favour to ask of you, could you write yourself a reason to come help mine and @=Nightshade=‘s characters and the group they’re with because they’re gonna need someone to help if they want to live for more than 3 seconds (and need someone to clear a path towards the hangar). I can give you more context later if you need it but for now I have a pretty busy schedule

I like the idea, you’re accepted. And I have a favour to ask of you, could you write yourself a reason to come help mine and @=Nightshade=‘s characters and the group they’re with because they’re gonna need someone to help if they want to live for more than 3 seconds (and need someone to clear a path towards the hangar). I can give you more context later if you need it but for now I have a pretty busy schedule
Awesome! Yes, I'd be happy to. I can likely get a post up later. You mention in your post that the elevator and stairs are blocked off by the Clones. We could have Kiro clear out the Clones in the stairs or have him suggest climbing toward the hangar via the elevator shaft or by scaling the outside of the Temple building.

Awesome! Yes, I'd be happy to. I can likely get a post up later. You mention in your post that the elevator and stairs are blocked off by the Clones. We could have Kiro clear out the Clones in the stairs or have him suggest climbing toward the hangar via the elevator shaft or by scaling the outside of the Temple building.
True, I didn’t think of that lol. Thank you. I may have time to put up a post later tonight too

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I apologize for momentarily forgetting about this place’s existence, it’s been a hot minute, but I am alive and I will be posting within a day or two lol, glad to see we’re picking up again ^^”

I apologize for momentarily forgetting about this place’s existence, it’s been a hot minute, but I am alive and I will be posting within a day or two lol, glad to see we’re picking up again ^^”
No worries, I don’t have a lot of time or energy for this RP after petting the goats at work or all other irl stuff so no judgement from me lol. I’m free tomorrow tho, so I’ll do my best to get a post up then

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Is this still accepting people?

If yes would a Jedi who doesn't use a lightsaber be allowed, I was considering a force power focused brawler like jedi uses something like Force Weapon to empower their fists or a pair of gloves.