• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

I want to see any work you've done in an rp prior to this one.
Because I'm honestly not very keen on accepting you, concluding your grammar doesn't seem to be all there.

ok here you go it is from my Pokemon Sinnoh adventures

Blaze walks silently through the market.

Blaze looks back he sees 2 people are following from behind so blaze takes a sharp right down a dark alley he was cornered.

he sees the 2 people now as they enter the alley they were Charron and the grunt from a long time ago who he fought.

“Hey grunt was is your name” Blaze Mocks.

“I’m Gerald the head grunt of this town,” Gerald says.

“ your name is Gerald now that is a goofy name,” Blaze says trying not to laugh.

“Yeah I agree with you blaze that is a goofy name by the way he kicks my box like 3 times earlier can you kick his butt for me and make him ahhh why did you sh shock me”A voice under a Box covered by a blanket.

“Because I wanted to you freaking munchlax,” Gerald said.

“So do you want to meet your friend Munch I believe his name was,”Charron says he takes off the blanket.

Blaze runs up to Gerald and punches him straight in the face knocking out cold his nose bleeding from the impact of his fist!

“Dang now that's what I call power good job blaze now sick Charron,” Munch says impressed.

“I would not do that unless Munch is a ground type,” Charron says to hold a kill switch.

“Sorry, munch maybe when your free and my family is too, by the way, he deserved it,” Blaze said.

“Ok, maybe a little he did lose to you while you only had that Munchlax, so I came here to tell you that I will give you 1 month to get it or else and this thing wanted to come ok Blaze,” Charron says medically.

“Ok so can I have him now or is this a meet and go,” Blaze ask confused.

Charron slaps his head “ok so your an idiot, no he is just coming so I can see your anger and know your true limit of desperation” Charron says like Blaze is a kindergartener.

Charron leaves the alley with Munch in the box and Geralds body unconscious blaze get an idea so he drags the body with blood all over him from his noses to the inn so he and his friends can question him and maybe looker too.

As blaze walks down the street the body gain consciousness so Blaze hit him again in the face he gets a lot of weird looks, but the cops did see him and turn the other way acting like nothing happened Blaze knew then that the cops knew he was there spy spying on team Galactic forces.

once he reaches the inn he walks upstairs and ties him to the chair in his room.

Name: K'or Tahn
Jedi Rank: Knight
Personality: K'or is a somewhat unsocial kind of person, usually leaning on the silent type when given the choice to be talkative or introverted.
Biography: Darth Vader had slaughtered his family in an attempt to erase K'or as a threat to the Empire, though K'or managed to escape and trained as a Jedi under the teaching of a former Jedi Master.
Lightsaber: Green Kyber Crystal, Curved hilt

I suddenly stopped receiving notifications, can someone give me a simple explanation of the situation? I read the last page, but i can't tell if they still on the planet or in a spaceship...

Meanwhile, my folks are doing something on the other side of the solar system doing something unrelated yet with consequences relating to the main story. Such as taking out imperial comms.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
If you didn't notice, one of my ships is above your ship @Eeveechu151. Most people seem to be ignoring my posts for some reason. The other day, I had both Boba Fett and Inferno in the same room as the Jedi and I had them firing towards them and somehow the Jedi were too busy with Vader to notice.

Yeah, that's the thing. The ship's in stealth mode, so they should be safe. Plus, the Jedi cruiser was in the planet's atmonsphere, so it should be passing your ship. I'll respond to it later.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey, is it alright if I can join as a independent faction? Like a third party that's more on the bounty hunter side than affiliating with any specific group? If so I have a character:

Name: Null

Species: B-1 Battle Droid (modified)

Weapon: E-5 blaster, Neurotoxin grenades, acid weapons.

Backstory: Null was deactivated when the droid armies were shut down by Darth Vader. However, a week later was salvaged by the a rouge pirate gang to help with stealing without payment. They expanded his A.I. System with upgrades and modules that weren't meant for him. As a result, he eventually gained sentience and learned that he could be more. So he overthrew his captors and took their ship, a C-roc class cruiser. Now he works as a bounty hunter, mercenary, and merchant.

Looks: he appearing to be a modified B-1 battle droid but the back of his head is heavily modded, a large grey slate of steel there covering an expansive processor. His body is now been fused with other alloys and has been built up to take more hits than an average B-1 would. His most notable feature is his colors, which his a blue and white color.

Personality: yearning for the days of the clone wars where his kind were more numerous, Null seeks to do his brethren proud and live on for them. He often is untrusting of organics, especially ones from coruscant or those who sided with the republic. He never quite forgave the empire for what they did to his makers and his kind, so he always resented them.

Last edited: