• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It doesn't just effect the face, it burns skin. It chews up organic material and boils liquids into a gas. No combat armor is entirely covering of the skin.

Today if you even took a half second whiff of mustard gas, you would be dead. And this is a much more powerful gas that is used to cleanse entire planets because it's so deadly. That's why he put that gas up, to prevent organics from coming in close proximity

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: Lae Zara

Species: human

Class: Mandalorian

Weapon: carbine rifle, WESTAR-35 Blaster pistol,beskad( basically a sword)

Plant: Mandalore

Appearance: wears a black cloak, black T shape helmet with black armor while a skull on a chest, skin is lightly tan.

Personality: all she cares about is the job and how much she gets paid, if somebody pays her to kill somebody she would gladly do it without question no matter what the job is she will get it done, she will do anything to complete her mission she doesn't care it if it means tricking her opponent all it means to a Mandalorian is Victory.

( if I'm in I'm all the way in)

Here's my other character.

Name: Ashanti
Species: Twi'lek
Class: Slave (At this moment.)
Weapon: None
Home planet: Ryloth
Appearance: A light blue Twi'lek. She wears a gold bikini top, a gold colored cloth to cover her private area, gold bands on both her arms and lekku, and gold colored slip on shoes.
Personality: She is very shy at first and will take some time to get use to anyone. Once she adjusts, she is very sweet and loyal. She will soon see Zenix as a father like figure.
Other: She has no idea how to use the Force, yet.

That's why they created the imperial sentry droid. Droids used from the clone wars remind imperial civilians of the seperatists which they opposed, which wouldn't bring the military a good image in the eyes of the people. That's another reason they never used the lens deactivated. Darth Vader destroyed droids that were being used by the empire that were from the clone wars himself.

That's why they created the imperial sentry droid. Droids used from the clone wars remind imperial civilians of the seperatists which they opposed, which wouldn't bring the military a good image in the eyes of the people. That's another reason they never used the lens deactivated. Darth Vader destroyed droids that were being used by the empire that were from the clone wars himself.
Hmm that makes sense and I agree with you but this is like jakes own little mission and maybe he bought those droids for his own doing

Oh man I had not gotten replies here LOL

Depends on what Dapper does. My character is with his last I remember, but A LOT has happened since. If he drops, really don't know how to rework my character into things since I've missed so much.

Not impossible I come back, but I'm not that confident at the moment.

Oh man I had not gotten replies here LOL

Depends on what Dapper does. My character is with his last I remember, but A LOT has happened since. If he drops, really don't know how to rework my character into things since I've missed so much.

Not impossible I come back, but I'm not that confident at the moment.
I see, I guess we'll have to wait to see what Dapper says.

I'm kinda losing interest in star wars in general. Not the rp itself. Also schools a problem as well. My electricity instructor makes tests designed for us to fail.