• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars: The Old Republic RP

(OOC)

Excuse me when I was guarding the Jedi Temple, people were entering, exiting, having duels and gassing the Temple and I? Completely unnoticed.

Last edited:
(OOC) Here're the codes for the 3 individual groups.
image.jpeg

HK-97 gives a grating sigh.
"Affirmation: Yes, that's me. Scrap."
He clenches his blaster tightly.
Once the guard turns his back and is out of the other guards' view, Novian hits him in the neck with the hilt of his saber, rendering the man unconscious. "Tch, 'highly trained.'"

HK-97 scans the premises.
"Observation: There are several other Sith currently in this star system that will respond to a distress call when contacted. We need to move fast."
Without so much as a glance, he fires a wrist missile at an approaching fighter, knocking it to the ground before exploding.
"Calculation: We have roughly seven minutes to get to the valley before we are terminated."

"Let's move then. Does this ship have a cloaking device?" Novena mumbled while adjusting his wristbands. He stepped into the sandy, rough terrain of the Sith homeworld, Korriban.

Name: Shorbacca
Race: Wookiee
Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Role: Jedi
Appearance: Shorbacca has dark black fur (similar to my current profile pic) and has a blue, left eye. There is a scar going across his right eye that he got from a Sith. His right eye is prosthetic, therefore the iris is replaced with a targeting system.
Personality: Shorbacca is a caring sort. Merciful to many, except those who he knows will not relent. His only kills were Sith that would not surrender and he knew he could not contain. He wears standard brown Jedi robes with a cloak. Except they're big robes.
Weapon: A purple lightsaber. (Replace the blue parts in the image with purple.)938a46b8a94f93b033a721ac291f0eb4.jpg
Skills: Machines, piloting, Force powers, lightsaber combat. He is a master of the Ataru, Shien, Juyo and Makashi lightsaber forms. His mastery of the Force allows him to communicate with others when he wants to, even though he is actually still speaking in growls.

Shorbacca had been casually strolling around the temple when the Smoke bombs went off. He quickly used the Force to reach out around him. He sensed a couple other Jedi, a few Republic troopers assigned to guard the Temple, unarmed civilians, and one other he did not remember from mere moments ago. He quickly used the Force to spread the smoke around him for a moment. His suspicions were right, the man wore armor that was not Republic regulation, and he was armed. The man tried to fire at the Wookiee. He quickly drew his lightsaber and deflected the blaster bolts, going into his Shien form. After getting close to the bounty hunter, Shorbacca cut the man's blaster in half and hit him over the head with his lightsaber hilt, effectively knocking him out. He turned to two of the troopers and let out a grunt, nodding to the bounty hunter. The two troopers obliged and moved in, cuffing the man.

Shorbacca decided that the invaders were most likely targeting the Holocrons, and moved there to see for himself. He saw two broken windows near the Holocron storage rooms. One had glass on the floor, indicating that was their insertion point. As he looked around, he saw another broken window, but minimal glass was on the floor. Their exertion point, no doubt. The Wookiee jumped out the window and used the Force to slow his descent. As he landed, he saw two Sith clashing with a Jedi. He saw the Jedi in the temple before, but they never conversed. He quickly used the Force to push the two Sith away from his fellow Jedi, and stepped next to the Miralian, igniting his Lightsaber. As he did so, he got into the Juyo form.

"Query: Does it need one?"
HK runs forward to some abandoned taxis.
"Command: Take a speeder. Czerka Arms is two miles to the East."

"They'll find us," Novian mumbled. He hopped on a half-broken speeder bike, stops when he noticed what resembled a purple Twi'lek in a window, and zoomed towards Czerka Arms.

(OOC) Zillith is still in Korriban, right?

HK-97 remains oddly silent, as his speeder races across the red sands. His blaster remains primed in his hands.
"Information: It will take us one half of an hour to get to Czerka Arms."

HK-97 gives a disgruntled sigh.
"Denunciation: The chances of us encountering a Sithspawn are 71,000 to 1 against."
He continues flying, keeping an eye out for guards.

Kira returned to the Sith base located on Hoth. She sat in the lab looking through the holocron she got a hold of. Ziri entered the lab wearing a long black coat covered in fur. Kira typed away on the holographic keyboard looking connecting the plans. Tatooine appeared on the screen with a pin that signaled that they had a base there

Shorbacca moved and twirled his lightsaber, looking at the Sith before him. "I will give you one chance to surrender." He said, through the Force. "If you do, you will be placed under custody. If you do not, I can not guarantee I will attempt to arrest you if I defeat you." He then turned his head to the Mirialan Jedi next to him. "Are you ready to face these two Sith, young one?" He asked her.

Name: QRTH-5607 or Michael
Race: Sith Droid Mark 1
Homeworld: Scariff
Role: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: He lookes like a regular Droid, but painted black and blue
Personality: Doesn't speak, but still manages to be sarcastic. Not always focused, but when it is, it's absolutely determined. Never gives up.
Weapon: The blasters attached to his arms
Skills:Rolling

Name: Daniel Scarin
Race: Human
Homeworld: Scariff
Role: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: He wears a torn up blue armor with a black scarf. He has black hair and blue eyes and a scar on his left cheek.
Personality: He sarcastic and thinks he's a comedian. He tries to be kind. James is very flirtasious
Weapon: Blue light saber.
Skills: Focus rush. He charges as if the World is slowing around him. He is faster and more accurate in this state
Other: He isn't a Jedi or a Sith. He mearly believes in peace.

I can't put a picture of his light saber, because I'm on a phone.

Last edited:
HK-97 shoved a wrist blade into a Sith trooper, looking at the maintenance entrance to Czerka Arms.
"Instruction: Sith, the main computer room is our objective. This maintenance tunnel will get us there with little to no encounters. Are you capable of surviving?"

"Assuming there are no poisonous gases or anything of the sort, then yes. Why wouldn't it?"
Novian took a look cautiously.
"Remind your friends to not kill me on sight."

Demens looked at the Jedi who told him to surrender. Standing up he faced the wookie he chuckled recognizing the wookie "I was once a Jedi like you" he paused reigniting his double bladed saber "until I realized that their vision of peace is false, unreachable through just the light" he moved to distance himself from everyone "only through the force as a whole can lead one to peace" he said as he readied himself for a fight.

"Your ideals aren't misguided, perhaps." Shorbacca growled, keeping his LightSaber ready. "However, you have attacked our temple, killed multiple Jedi and civilians, and have stolen from us. Your reasoning or ideals are not my concern. Your actions, however, are." The Wookiee stated, twirling his Lightsaber.

Daniel and Micheal hovered above Korriban in their ship. Daniel looked at the dark intimidating planet Korriban and questioned," Micheal, are you sure this is the place we need to go?" Micheal gestured to the broken chord in his neck. Daniel's ship entered the atmosphere and he said,"I may not like Jedi, but I not to akin to Sith either. You guide the way." Micheal plugged his hands into outlets and took control of the ship. It led Daniel's ship to a factory. The ship landed abruptly next to the factory. The exit ramp slammed onto the ground with a large thunk. Daniel causiously grabbed his light saber and exited his ship. Micheal followed him with his blasters ready. DAniel cut a hole through the wall of the factory. He leapt inside of a dark hallway. He saw a person and panicked, "Freak, I've gotta get outta here!" He tried to get out through were he came in, but micheal blocked the path with his slow, heavy, body on accident.

The hunter-killer droid nods.
"Confirmation: This is the holding area for the other HK units. There will likely be guards." HK primes his blaster.

"Or Sithspawn who broke in. Or some Tuk'ata. Maybe even a Zillo Beast." Novian said under his breathe. The rogue drew out his sabers.

Last edited:
Daniel decided to confront this figure by saying," Hi, I'm Daniel, Whatcha doing. You don't look like sithspawn, or SIth in general, are you a Jedi?" Daniel started his light saber to give the room some light. The blue blade shined through the dim room.

HK-97 looks at Novian, confused.
"Query: How would paranoia about unlikely circumstances assist in completion of this-"
HK-97 pauses, readying his blasters at the sound of Michael and Daniel.
"Warning: Hostiles detected."

"Ah, an HK unit, I haven't seen one of you in a long time," Daniel said stepping back a little in fear. HE tried to use confidence to hie his fear, but he could see now that didn't work. Micheal sensed his distress and pushed Daniel out of the way, reading his blasters.

"Hold on," Novian said. "What's a...War Droid doing here? The Sith would never bring them this close to the factory."
He had yet to ignite his saber.

'I'm not a SIth, or a Jedi, for that matter. You must mean Micheal, the obnoxious Sith War Droid Mark 1 I fixed Up awhile back. You know, Mark 1s in my opinon, are better then Mark 2s," Micheal shorted out and let out smoke."I came here for a specific part it needs. I mean you no harm."

HK-97's blaster whirs and glows red hot, as he stares down the two.
"Query: Novian, shall I kill the meatbag and his primitive droid?"
The droid seems almost delighted by the idea.

Jurusu turned to the HK unit, "You're calling the shots. It's not my place to make any decisions."
He immediately turned back to the two in front of them.

"I'd rather not be dead, thank you," Daniel said. Micheal was somewhat offended by the comment from HK. "Micheal's got tough Armor,I don't think you want to mess with it,"