• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Steven Universe rp?

So I used to see a lot of these and was wondering if anyone would be up to be doing another.

I have an idea for the plot but it's not concrete.
IDEA: a group of gems flee the war and find refuge on some other planet that hasn't been touched by nursuries because of the lack of minerals on the planet.

It is just an idea though and lately Steven Universe has got me hooked.

-----------------------------------
Name(this can be a nickname):
Gem:
Looks:
Gem placement:
Weapon:
Rank(warrior, technician, architect):

Last edited:
This seems cool. So.. would this take place when the Gem War was still waging on before the Crystal Gems lost Rose and such? Like... nearby Pink Diamond's shattering and stuff.

Name: Olivine. Nickname: (Nickname is used more) Olive.
Gem: Olivine.
Looks: Is short and has long hair, darker than usual olivine colour. The hair is curly and ruffled slightly. Has Olivine skin and a peppermint hoodie (unzipped). Has a dark Olivine tee on underneath the hoodie. Wears extremely light green tights. Wears shiny green shoes.
Gem placement: Right Shoulder
Weapon: Trowing Stars

Name(this can be a nickname): Labra
Gem: labradorite
Look: long iridescent blue hair(usually up in a ponytail), light blue skin, grey eyes, wears long blue dress with black lines running over it(the skirt ends at her knees, long sleeve. Also made of diffrent shades of blue), a coat that is black, copper tights, black flats.
Gem placement: upper chest
Weapon: dual batons
Rank(warrior, technician, architect): architect

Last edited:
Nickname: Citrus
Gem: Madeira Citrine (A dark, orange-red citrine, it seems to be in a circular shape)
Looks: Madeira Citrine isn't a very tall gem, standing at 5'3. Like most gems, they have a feminine build. Their hair is short, yet wavy, and a dark, red-orange color. Their skin is a lighter red-orange color, and their eyes are a dark red. Citrus wears a dark red dress that fades into a dark orange color. The dress's style is similar to those created during the Victorian Era. The diamond symbol Homeworld gems have is gone.
Gem placement: On her chest.
Weapon: A red-handled but light orange dagger. When they throw it and it hits something, it will regenerate back into Citrus's hand.
Rank: Like Peridot, she is a technician, working in both software and hardware. However, during the war Citrines had to abandon their jobs to fight.

Name: Gravi
Gem: Musgravite
Looks: Her skin is light purple, and her hair is long, curly, and dark purple. Her eyes are a maroon color. She wears something that looks like a dark purple trenchcoat, as well as a lavender glove on both of her hands. The glove on her right hand has an opening (where her gem is.) She is quite tall, too.
Gem placement: Since she is a fusion, she has two gems, one is on her right hand while the other is on her back.
Weapon: A battle axe, pointed on both ends, that seems to be covered in a "rope" that has thorns over it. The thorns don't hurt Musgravite, though.
Other: Musgravite is a fusion of an Amethyst (this Amethyst came out wrong like the one we see in the canon series) and a Spodumene (also known as Kunzite).
(Going to make bios for them even though Musgravite never unfuses)

The Gems that are fused:

Gem: Amethyst
Looks: The same color palette as a normal Amethyst, but short, and with decently long hair. Wears what most Amethysts working for Blue Diamond wear, except it doesn't have the blue diamond symbol anymore.
Gem placement: On her back.

Gem: Kunzite Spodumene
Looks: Kunzite Spodumene has pinkish-purple hair that is tied into a ponytail, and light purple skin. She is not very muscular and is short, working in the technology field. She wears purple boots and what looks to be a lab coat.
Gem placement: Back
Weapon: A small spear, like Pearl's, but sharpened on both ends.

Hello, my friend!
Name: Tiger
Gem: Tiger's Eye
Looks: Tiger has brown-hued skin with dark brown streaks strewn throughout it. She stands at about 6'2 and has very long, thick, dark orange hair that is usually tied up in a thick ponytail. Tiger also has dark orange eyes. Although Tiger is feminine, she has a very burly build, akin to Jasper. Tiger wears a large silver-black armor plate that is shaped as a tank top, and extends from her chest to her feet. However, when the armor is off, Tiger wears a ripped light brown tank top and dark brown, also ripped, pants.
Gem placement: On the tops of her hands.
Weapon: Gold metal claws that cover Tiger's hands while unsheathed.
Rank(warrior, technician, architect): Warrior

Last edited:
Name: Zircon
Gem: Zircon
Looks: Zircon takes a masculine form with a large build. He has a long mane of dazzling white hair, a pale blue skin tone, and yellow eyes. He wears a full set of plate armor that has been modified at the joints for somewhat easier movement and a royal blue cape with a diamond pattern.
Gem placement: At the solar plexus (the point of the body at the bottom of the rib cage where the chest meets the abdomen.
Weapon: Longsword and Cross-shaped shield
Additional Details: Zircon is a seasoned and experienced veteran and a valuable general in Homeworld's forces. He charges valiantly into battle with his troops, and is willing to put his life on the line for even the most insignificant members of his army. Zircon also has a high sense of chivalry and honor. Despite serving Homeworld, he shows a great deal of respect for the gems fighting to defend Earth, especially Rose Quartz, whom he dueled to a stalemate twice before and lost to their third skirmish. He doesn't always agree with the diamonds, even going to the point of openly defying them occasionally. In battle, he relies on his wits, strength, and defenses to overwhelm his opponents.

Last edited:
Name: Moon
Gemstone: Moonstone
Looks: Moon is a greyish blue colour and is fairly slim, Moon has long dark blue hair which is hidden underneath a blue hooded cloak, underneath her cloak she just wears light blue pants and shirt. Moon also has a form of scabbards for her weapons which is placed on her back underneath her cloak
Weapon: twin kukuri's
Gem placement: Moons gem is placed on her upper back (directly above her scabbards)
Rank: warrior (though she thinks of herself as more of an assassin)

Is it too late to join?

Nickname: Peri or Saph
Gem: Periwinkle Sapphire
Looks: She has short, bobbed, pale blue hair and light blue skin. She hides her eye with her fringe like most sapphires. She wears a large ball-gown like dress. It's a lilac colour with white circular sleeves and gloves. She's short like most Sapphire as well.

Gem placement: A tear drop cut on her left cheek

Weapon: None, but she has ice manipulation powers and future vision like most sapphires.

Rank: Aristocratic, she came here with blue diamonds troops.

Last edited:
Great, so are we on Homeworld or earth or...?

Also I'm currently not a rebel, I'm a close member of Blue Diamond's court. So I might talk as blue diamond a few times if that's alright with you?

Alright, I guess I'll be on a ship with blue or something heading in that direction. I'll post sometime in the next 24 hours. I'm low on charge right now.

Name(this can be a nickname): Snowy

Gem: Snow Quartz

Looks: She has snowflake hair and a white diamond outfit with grey skin. Her eyes are cyan

Gem placement: It is snowflake-shaped on the back of her palm.

Weapon: A snowflake-shaped morning star.

Rank(warrior, technician, architect): Quartz Guard to White Diamond

Hope it's good.

Name: Cloud
Gem: White Sapphire
Looks: Has a longer dress than usual. Skin is blue, and very pale. Has patterns on dress
Weapon: Future vision

I havent seen steven universe in a LONG time...So I don't really know that much about white sapphire being a guard, If I got anything wrong please tell me!