• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Story Idea Requests

I have 2 stories (or parts of 2 different series) and I would love some ideas what I can do with them.
My Current Series:
Pokemon Trainer Adventure
Cat/Human Adventures
Zombie Apocalypse

I will also accept an idea for a new series.
Considering Series:
Pokemon War

If you submit and idea for one of my Series, please put what the series is before putting the idea. If its an idea for a new series then put the name of it and whats its going to be about.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Name of series : Adaption

About : world war III has occurred and turned our planet into a post apocalyptic waste land with only a few surviving humans, animals and plants, humans discover a species that live under the crust of the earth known as weavers (spider humans) with waist upwards a human body and waist downwards a giant spider body, they have 8 glowing compound eyes and a three sectioned jaw as well as grey thick skin, half of the humans moved in with the weavers while the other half stayed up to restore their planet, 50 years passed and now a new species lives with the under ground humans and weavers, halflings, humans with spider legs, glowing human eyes, thick skin and poison immunity, with one parent human and other weaver, both humans and halflings learn the ancient magic of the weavers, when it became 3016 the humans and halflings said good bye to the weavers and went to the top, now the underground humans (now known as arachnomancers) and the halflings try to adapt to the world of humans and it's technology

Hey, I have an idea!
Gray Freedom
The world is facing mass destruction. Countries are nuking each other, and no one can stop it. People have built gigantic underground survival bases, equipped with everything needed to survive the carnage on the surface. Plants are growing under lamps that replace the sun. Scientists are making special enclosures for entire ecosystems to slow the mass extinction that would come crashing down on them if they weren't being protected. But some people don't like it. They know that they wouldn't last on the surface, but they hate being confined to the bunkers. An uprising is being carefully planned by rebel groups to stop the nuclear war above.
What do you think? :)