• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Struggle for survival (Pokefusions)

Hello! This is a RP where a Trainers pokèmon get lost, but your gonna be playing as the pokèmon, who, at the end, finally finds their trainers

Here are some rules!:

1. No legendaries
2. You may have up to six characters
3. You may overpower your character, but not too much
4. No swearing/killing/dying
5. The pokèmon you start with should be the first of its evolution, meaning if you want to evolve one of your characters into Flygon, you must first be Trapinch
6. No Pokèmon must be the same, only 9 eevees for every evolution

Anywho, we start off at the Cafe that Isis and her pokèmon work at also, please include a trainer card on your first post on this RP, thank you!

Ben the Pichu scampered along the columns of the cafe that his trainer, Isis worked in. The people that just sat down was the Pichu's targets, obviously going to take their orders. The reason that he, Ariel(Eevee) and Kuro(Vulpix) Didn't evolve was because that was banned, no pokèmon must be big, and that's why any pokèmon that works here had a everstone on. Finally, Ben got to the table and jumped down onto it. "Pi Pichu Chu" He said, greeting them and asking for their order. He pulled out a note pad and pen, ready to jolt down the requests. His Trainer, Isis, tought them how to write in English, so it was no problem for him.

"Alright Kuro, Let's heat the fire up a bit more" Isis said and Kuro shot a Ember into the fire, making it hotter. "Thanks, Hey Ariel, did Ben come back yet?" She called to her Eevee who was perched on the open window, waiting for Ben to return with the orders. "Vee!" She called back and shook her head.

Untitled(1).png

Frost was walking through town on her usual activities. She was never allowed in the cafe, but she broke the rules and walked in with her pokemon. Her noibat(sonic), her dedenne(jolt), and her fennekin(shimmer). As soon as she walked in, jolt went running up a beam and hid up there. sonic was sitting on her head, looking around. Shimmer was following, while hiding behind frost. She walked over to a table and sat down. She looked around and saw a pichu running around from table to table.(I don't know what she should order. what do they serve?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Pasta, Soup, pokepuffs anything really!)

"Vee!" Ariel called and jumped off the window and ran to a girl with her Noibat and Fennekin. "Vee" She bowed and smiled at them. Ben smiled as he jumped on the table That they came too.

"Thanks Ariel, I got my paws full! Hehe!" Ben thanked Ariel and waited for the girl's orders for her and her pokèmon. "No prob!" She exclaimed and ran back to the window and gave Isis and Kuro the orders. After making them, Kuro and Ariel ran about and gave the people their food correctly. The two walked back to the window, Kuro jumping over and going back to the fire while Ariel waited for Ben to bring the next order.

Last edited:
290878_trainercard-OmegaCarvine.png

Omega smiled as Blitz (Elekid) tugged on his hoodie and pointed at the cafe." Ok Blitz let's go!" He said and walked through the door. Scorch (cyndaquil) crept behind Omega whilst Swampy (mudkip) ran over to a table and sat down." So guys I'll get us some pokepuff a ok?" He asked as he waited to be served.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frost was playing with her fennekin while waiting. She saw a pichu come to them for their orders. "I'll take 3 pokepuffs and some soup," she said. Sonic jumped down and flew over to the counter where the food was being cooked. He kicked over a plate and flew up onto a beam. Frost went running over. "I am so sorry," she apologized, "my noibat doesn't like to listen to anyone." She returned noibat to its pokeball, and then sat back down.

Ben nodded and wrote the Order down, handed it to Ariel and ran ove rto a boy with a Elekid, Mudkip and Cyndaquil. "Pichu Pi!" Ben greeted and held the notepad and pen.

"Alright Ariel! Soup and Pokepuffs are ready!" Isis said and Ariel took the 3 pokepuffs and soup to the girl and her pokèmon. "Hey Ben! You can take a break, it's time for me to take over!" Ariel said an dtoomt eh notepad and pen form the Pichu, who jumped don't the column and jumped into Ariel's favorite spot, her window. "Alright! It's almost closing time! 2 more hours left!" Ben shouted.

"Vee!" Ariel greeted and bowed.

Omega smiled at the Eevee." Hi can we have 3 pokepuffs and a grated cheese sandwich on white bread please?" He asked as he scratched Scorch's head. The mudkip walked up to the eevee and began to show off." Swampy stop that!" Omega said as he picked up the mudkip." Sorry about him." He laughed nervously.

"Vee!" She said and looked at the Mudkip "That's the best you got? Ha! Even a Magikarp can do better!" Ariel snorted and wrote down the order.

"Hmm, alright! There we go!" Isis exclaimed. Ariel picked up the plate with the cheese sandwich and Kuro picked up the plate with the three pokepuffs. They walked over to the boy an d his pokèmon.

Omega cursed when Swampy used hydro pump at the eevee. It missed but Omega was embarresed and ran over to the person who worked here." Sorry Swampy isnt very well mannered."

The man sighed "Oh it's alright, my Zoura always gets himself into- Dusk?" The man called for his Zoura. "Sorry, but I must go find Dusk before he does something really bad" The man said and began to run around.

Ariel laughed "Oh my, that got the giggles our of me" She said and jumped on the window, next to the sleeping Pichu. Kuro dat beside Ariel "Time to leave! Closing time now!" He screeched with Isis, making it a double understanding for both pokèmon and trainers. After packing up and cleaning, the four were running to the clearwater lake. There, Ariel, Kuro and Ben jumped in and starts splashing around. Isis sat down nearby and kept a eye in her pokèmon.

Frost sat and ate, watching other pokemon. After closing time, she left and her pokemon pulled her into the forest for some odd reason. There, a group of phantumps were laying on the ground, fainted. Sonic flew up into the air, waiting for a command. "Search the area," frost said to sonic. Jolt jumped onto Frost's head, and started flicking his tail. Shimmer went over to the phantump's and woke them up.

Omega finished his sandwich and left after closing time. Swampy pleaded to go to the lake and Omega followed him. They came to the lake through the woods and sat down. Swampy jumped in and swam happily through the water. Omega took his shirt off and dived in. Scorch stayed on the dry land and Blitz played with a dead battery." Hey I see someone!" Omega said and the Pokemon turned to look. Swampy growled as he saw the Eevee and began to swim towards it." Incoming!" Omega shouted towards the girl.

Isis snapped her head to Ariel, Who wasn't taking a liking to the Mudkip. Kuro and Ben swam beside her and glared at the Mudkip before they continued to swim, Kuro looking at the Mudkip from time to time.

"Huh?" Isis suddenly realised the boy and his pokèmon. His Cyndaquil was sitting beside her and the boys top was behind her. Kuro jumped out of the water and steam dried himself. He walked up to the Cyndaquil "I don't fancy water that much either, I just needed to cool off" Kuro said and sat down beside him. After a bit, Ben and Ariel jumped out, dreid them self's and layed beside Isis.

Omega managed to scrabble out of the lake and grab Swampy just before he attacked." Sorry about him...you own the cafe?" He laughed and watched Scorch sit next to the vulpix. Blitz walked up to the pichu and offered his hand." My name is Omega and that's Blitz and Scorch." He pointed at the Pokemon and snickered." This little ball of attitude is Swampy." He said as he hugged the shiny mudkip. Swampy squirmed out of Omega's grasp and ran back to the water.

"No, I don't own the cafe, I'm Isis, the Vulpix is Kuro, Ariel is Swampy's target and the cute lil' Pichu is Ben!" She said and petted the Pichu who climbed into her lap. "Oh well...um, could you maybe put your shirt back on? It's kinda embarrasing" She said and handed Omega the t-shirt that she kept safe from the water.

Omega put the shirt on as quick as he could." ER sorry!" He exclaimed as Swampy jumped out of the water and drenched him." Come on dude did you have to do that?" He asked as he began to pick up the mudkip. Blitz ran at Isis and looked at the pichu. Scorch sneezed and almost burnt the Vulpix's fur off. Omega smiled at Isis." So then I'm going home bye." He said as he walked off. Swampy kept pulling faces at the Eevee a as he walked off.

Frost looked around and heard screeching. Sonic went flying by and crashed into the lake creating a splash. "What happened," Frost said. A rhydon walked over and started launching rocks at shimmer and jolt. Jolt ran over and used nuzzle, but it didn't do anything. The rhydon grabbed jolt and threw him into the lake. Shimmer looked at the rhydon, and ran over to frost as they ran for the lake.

Ariel laughed "Bye Swampy!" She called and waved. Kuro waved at Scorch and puffed up his fur, his whitish tail was still in need of growing into a normal Vulpix tail, but it seemed to be delayed. Ben cowered down and climbed on Isis's head. She picked up Ariel and Kuro before running after Omega "Wait up! Can I come with you?" She asked and smiled as she walked beside him. "Oh hello Swampy!" Ariel said and patted the Mudkip's head.

Frost got sonic and jolt, and ran down the road. She saw to other people walking. "Run!!" she yelled to them, just as a rock came flying down in front of her. She grabbed shimmer and jumped over the rock, and kept running. The rhydon started charging towards the three, while using horn drill. "To the side!!" she yelled.

Omega looked at the Rhydon and ran at it." Swampy mud bomb." He shouted and the mudkip jumped out of his trainers grasp and used mud bomb, stopping the Rhydon." Run!" He yelled as he pushed the girls away. He called swampy back and let Blitz attack." Thunder then ice punch." Blitz shocked the stuck Rhydon and pounded him with an ice punch.

"No," she said, "I won't let you fight alone." She threw out sonic. "Sonic, use supersonic." The supersonic missed, so she had him use it again. "Jolt, use play rough," she said to jolt. Jolt ran up and used play rough, but the rhydon threw him back at frost.

(I hope you don't mind me take over the Rhydon)
"NOPE" Isis said and Kuro ran to the Rhydon and used a close up flamethrower. "Ben, Thunder Bolt!" She ordered her Pichu who did the requested move. "Right, Ariel, Iron Ball" Isis said and Ariel formed a Shadow ball but hit it with a iron tail, sending it flying and sending the Rhydon flying.

(Welcome back OZZIE!)
Isis shook her head"Nah, but if it comes back, then you can catch it!" She exclaimed and Kuro, Ariel and Ben came back by the click of her fingers. "W-Wha?" Isis asked herself as she fell to the floor, hearing two thumps after her. (Trainers got shot by knockout bullets). Isis opened her eyes into a squint as she reached her hand out and felt a soft paw underneath hers. "A-Ariel..." She mumbled as she watched the knocked out pokèmon fade in the distance. After a few minutes, her vision went blurry and the darkness consumed her.

Waking up, Ariel looked around to see that all the pokèmon that the three trainers had was in the small cage. "Wha?" She mumbled as she watched the others wake up.

(I'm going to play only as jolt now that they got separated.)

Jolt woke up and saw he was in a cage. He started using thunderbolt on the cage, but the cage sucked it in. He kept using it so many times that he drained his energy. He looked around and saw two other pokemon. "Where are we?" he asked.

(It's all the pokèmon together)

Ariel smiled warily "I have no clue, but I know that we're in a lab". Soon after that, Ben and Kuro woke up and immediately started harassing the cage. "LET.ME.OUT.NOW" Kuro said and blasted another flamethrower at the cage. "P-Please?" Ben mumbled as he looked around.

Jolt was attacking the cage, moving slowly because of his lack of energy. Sonic woke up and looked around, and then just hid in the corner. Next was shimmer, and she was mad and started using flamethrower to help Kuro. Jolt finally gave up and collapsed on the floor. Sonic flew over, "are you ok," he asked, poking Jolt.

"Hello my little test subjects, what to do with you, first, let's get rid of those blasted everstones" A man said and ripped the everstones off the pokèmons necks. "H-Hey!" Ben yelped and thunderbolted the cage.

(You guys wanna be PokèFusions? I kinda do...)

(Been having connection problems)
Swampy came conscious and yelled." Scorch wake up!" He yelled and the other 2 woke up. Scorch snivelled and burst into flames. Blitz pointed at everyone." Methodically get around this." A scientist, he must be a scientist, came and took the everstones that the other 3 had. Swampy smashed against the side of the cage and fell over. He managed to use bubble and get it past the bars. it went towards the man and then turned and shot back at Swampy.

"Well, if your gonna be like this, I'll just change you, permanently..." He said, he voice laced with Venom and seriousness. "Yawn" Ariel said and blinked. "Yeah, this is boring" Ben said and sat down. "Grrr..." Kuro mumbled and heated fire in his mouth. he shot it at the cage, witch burned a little bit and left a black charred piece on it. "NO!" Kuro yelled and headbutted the cage.

Sonic went from poking jolt to running into the sides of the cages to break it open. Shimmer tried to use will-o-wisp on the man. Jolt was on the floor sleeping through it all. Sonic stopped and said, "cover your ears everybody." He started using super sonic towards the man.

Kuro growled and shook his fur. "Meh, had enough supersonics to not be effected by them" Ben said and tapped the cage. Ariel smiled "How does the supersonic even go through the bars?".

The man shook his head "Bad subjects..." He mumbled and tazered the pokèmon.

Sonic gave up and sat next to Jolt, who woke up and was watching. Shimmer stopped and walked over and sat next to sonic and Jolt. "Ow," shimmer yelled as the scientist tazered them. Sonic tried to bite the stick, but ended up getting shocked the worst. Jolt ran over to sonic and tried to help him. Shimmer growled and tried to help sonic.

"Well, Why don't we get on with it, Eevee, since your the only one that didn't attack the cage, ilk do you first, come here-" The man said and Ariel teleported onto the steel table.

"Hey! Give Ariel back!" Ben shouted and thunderbolted the cage, Kuro headbutting it the hardest he could.