• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sun and Moon Journey Roleplay Discussion

This is the discussion for Sun and Moon roleplay here's what I will explain here though. The roleplay will be going through similar to the game play. Also if you have a Pokemon from a different region you want to use I will allow that. If you want me to add more here that you ask then I will edit this more thoroughly. There will be a part two once this rp becomes dead.

Rules as follows:

~Crushes I allow even with Pokemon(No further then kissing)
~No Legendaries(You must ask permission from an Admin this includes Mega Evolution)
~Shinies I allow
~You can make up to 6 chars if you want as long as you can keep up with them
~No Autoing/bunnying please!
~Don't force any ones char to do what you want to do just let them play their char the way they want to
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

Char sheet example:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner:
Pokemon:
Region you live in:
Siblings:
History: (optional)
Goal:
Other:

My example:

Name: JC

Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair pass the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build but light. She wears casual clothing with a purple and black plad shirt that is buttoned up with a tank top underneath along with black capri shorts with black open toed flats on her feet. She wears glasses upon her face along with bandages around her wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubic like cube attached to her belt. She wears a Hawaiian like fedora with Hawaiian flowers at the side that is tilted slightly to cover her right eye which her bang covers and also has a black Hawaiian side bag with a purple flower on it around her shoulder.

Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Calm minded, Strategic, Strongwilled, Thinks before she acts

Partner: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)

Pokemon: River(F)(Primarina), Wolfa(F)(Midday Lycanroc), Gem(F)(Flygon), Celosia(F)(Toucannon), Sheer(F)(Alolan Ninetales)

Region you live in: Kalos

Siblings: Shadow(M)(brother)

History: She lost her father in a fire at a young age when he sacrificed himself to save her, her brother, and her mother. This hurt her deeply so she moved to Kalos to start a new life and eventually get over her grief of her father. Now only Shadow is beside her protecting her in her father's places along with her mother. Her mother had given her a special Pokemon egg she had received as a present from a friend to help with her grief. Once it hatched it happened to be a shiny Eevee who she named Blue because of her silvery-white pelt as she raised her well then started to develop a unique ability to understand Pokemon like her friend in Unova that she was great friends with named N. After some time she moved to Alola to start an adventure with Blue and because of the deep bond she had with Blue she evolved into an Umbreon with blue rings and gold eyes.

Goal: To become a Pokemon Strategist Master and make friends to all of the Pokemon no matter how good or bad they are even if she doesn't think so.

Other: wears a hooded cape and wolf mask, understands Pokemon by feeling and emotion

Name: Shadow

Appearance: He has black hair that is long in the back with a bang covering his right eye with gold-blue eyes. He is well fit and a bit muscular and slightly tall. He wears casual clothing with shorts and comfortable shoes on his feet. He also wears a cross necklace but in black and a watch on his wrist(where the z-ring will be).

Personality: Gentle, Brave, Overprotective(of JC), Strong

Partner: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon)

Pokemon: Ghost(F)(Shiny Decidueye), Eclipse(M)(Midnight Lycanroc), Hetilia(F)(Shiny Arcanine), Talon(M)(Braviary), Salamance(M)

Region you live in: Unova

Siblings: JC(young sister)
History: (same as JC's)

Goal: To become a Pokemon breeder

Other: Overprotective of JC

Just a reminder this is my final team I will use in this roleplay and I will post the rp once I have more chars up and accepted.

Last edited:
Ey. I'm into it.

Name: Zack Hunter
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed spiky hair, Crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He's well in shape, not super muscular or anything but you know, above average. He also has a few scars all over his body, and a small ruby key-chain that hooks to his pocket.
Personality: Lonely, Introvert, With friends an energetic, confident, heroic kinda guy. Tries to stay away from any relationships, as he struggles to keep his emotions in check when he doesn't.
Partner: Sharpshot (M) (Decidueye)
Pokemon: Titanic (M) (Wishiwashi), Firetop (M) (Turtonator), Devil (M) (Dusk Lycanroc), Glitch (M) (Vikavolt), Koa (M) (Komo-o)
Region you live in: Kanto
Siblings: Nah B
History:
Zack grew up in a small house at the edge of Saffron City. Without a mother him and his father struggled a lot but Zack tried to stay positive. When he first partnered with Torch his charmander, which he received from a very old Doctor Oak, he immediately knew what his passion was and proceeded to journey all 6 regions available to him, beating all the gym leaders meeting new people and even coming pretty close in a few world tournaments. Then there was Alola. Zack hates water. So 4 islands always close to it meant he wasn't to excited about going there. Though, he knew he had too. To complete his journey so to speak, and maybe meet a few new friends along the way.
Goal: Explore all the regions there are to explore, train Pokemon, make friends, and do the best he can.
Other: I only ever use Pokemon from the region I'm in, so that's why their all Gen 7.

Ey. I'm into it.

Name: Zack Hunter
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed spiky hair, Crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He's well in shape, not super muscular or anything but you know, above average. He also has a few scars all over his body, and a small ruby key-chain that hooks to his pocket.
Personality: Lonely, Introvert, With friends an energetic, confident, heroic kinda guy. Tries to stay away from any relationships, as he struggles to keep his emotions in check when he doesn't.
Partner: Sharpshot (M) (Decidueye)
Pokemon: Titanic (M) (Wishiwashi), Firetop (M) (Turtonator), Devil (M) (Dusk Lycanroc), Glitch (M) (Vikavolt), Koa (M) (Komo-o)
Region you live in: Kanto
Siblings: Nah B
History:
Zack grew up in a small house at the edge of Saffron City. Without a mother him and his father struggled a lot but Zack tried to stay positive. When he first partnered with Torch his charmander, which he received from a very old Doctor Oak, he immediately knew what his passion was and proceeded to journey all 6 regions available to him, beating all the gym leaders meeting new people and even coming pretty close in a few world tournaments. Then there was Alola. Zack hates water. So 4 islands always close to it meant he wasn't to excited about going there. Though, he knew he had too. To complete his journey so to speak, and maybe meet a few new friends along the way.
Goal: Explore all the regions there are to explore, train Pokemon, make friends, and do the best he can.
Other: I only ever use Pokemon from the region I'm in, so that's why their all Gen 7.
Accepted

I would like to join! Wait doesn't N live in unova, or is there some X and Y event involving N that I'm not aware of...

Name: Libra Regal

Appearance: Libra is shorter then the average teen of his age, while having a non-muscular average build, he has short spiky white hair and wears a set of black pilot goggles above his dark green eyes, he wears a tirqoise jacket and black jeans, and also sports a pair of black tenneshoes

Personality: Libra is cheerful and friendly, he acts optimistic and cares for Pokemon deeply. Libra has an alter ego that mostly comes into play when he is battling, his alter ego is very serious and determined, but gets somewhat cocky

Partner: Azul(M) (Shiny Zangoose)

Pokemon: (Final team)
Karma(F) (Sylveon)
Belt(M) (Scrafty)
Maya(M) (Goodra)
Ivy(F) (Roserade)
Mirage(F) (Milotic)

Region you live in: Jhoto

Siblings:
Leo(Big Brother)
Aquarius "Aqua"(Big Sister)

History: Libra is the youngest sibling in his family, and he's been much dirfdiffe from his brother and sister. His Father is the builder of the battle tower, and is often paid when people participate in it, making Libra's family very wealthy. Dispite their riches, Libra didn't care for money, he spent most of his days in the woods around his house playing with wild Pokemon, until one day he found a small egg next to a tree. He was worried about where the eggs mother could be, so he took the egg to a nearby Pokemon center. The nurse said that the egg wasn't native to Jhoto and has a nearly impossible chance to hatch. This didn't stop Libra from trying to hatch it, then a miracle happened, the egg hatched and a small blue zangoose hatched from it. The next few years he raised the zangoose as a partner, and it gained a love of battling, so libra decided to become a trainer

Goal: To become a pokemon master, and someday become the champion of the battle tower in Jhoto.

Other: due to the time he spent with wild Pokemon he's learned to communicate with some species of pokemon

I would like to join! Wait doesn't N live in unova, or is there some X and Y event involving N that I'm not aware of...

Name: Libra Regal

Appearance: Libra is shorter then the average teen of his age, while having a non-muscular average build, he has short spiky white hair and wears a set of black pilot goggles above his dark green eyes, he wears a tirqoise jacket and black jeans, and also sports a pair of black tenneshoes

Personality: Libra is cheerful and friendly, he acts optimistic and cares for Pokemon deeply. Libra has an alter ego that mostly comes into play when he is battling, his alter ego is very serious and determined, but gets somewhat cocky

Partner: Azul(M) (Shiny Zangoose)

Pokemon: (Final team)
Karma(F) (Sylveon)
Belt(M) (Scrafty)
Maya(M) (Goodra)
Ivy(F) (Roserade)
Mirage(F) (Milotic)

Region you live in: Jhoto

Siblings:
Leo(Big Brother)
Aquarius "Aqua"(Big Sister)

History: Libra is the youngest sibling in his family, and he's been much dirfdiffe from his brother and sister. His Father is the builder of the battle tower, and is often paid when people participate in it, making Libra's family very wealthy. Dispite their riches, Libra didn't care for money, he spent most of his days in the woods around his house playing with wild Pokemon, until one day he found a small egg next to a tree. He was worried about where the eggs mother could be, so he took the egg to a nearby Pokemon center. The nurse said that the egg wasn't native to Jhoto and has a nearly impossible chance to hatch. This didn't stop Libra from trying to hatch it, then a miracle happened, the egg hatched and a small blue zangoose hatched from it. The next few years he raised the zangoose as a partner, and it gained a love of battling, so libra decided to become a trainer

Goal: To become a pokemon master, and someday become the champion of the battle tower in Jhoto.

Other: due to the time he spent with wild Pokemon he's learned to communicate with some species of pokemon

accepted and no that is in her history where she grew up with N at a time and developed the ability he has so that's why its in her history ^-^ oh right I just realized it was the wrong region N comes from Unova not Kalos sorry for the confusion so I fixed it

Name: Drake Volt
Appearance: Drake has black, short, spiky hair, and dark blue eyes, which are hidden behind black aviators. He wears a black shirt and blue jacket with a white Pokeball logo and blue jeans with white sneakers. To carry his supplies and necessities, he wears a messenger bag (similar to the one worn by the male character in HGSS).
Personality: Drake is more of a serious trainer. He tends to be analytical, aiming to make battles as efficient as possible for his Pokémon. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t care for his Pokémon. Drake is caring and protective of Pokémon and close friends.
Partner: Bulbasaur (M)
Pokemon: Final Team:
Vikavolt (M)
Alolan Sandslash (M)
Toxapex (F)
Metagross (Shiny)
Dhelmise
Region you live in: Sinnoh
Siblings: Antonio (younger brother)
History: (optional) TBD
Goal: Travel to different regions, challenge other trainers, and become a Frontier Brain in Sinnoh
Other: N/A

Name: Drake Volt
Appearance: Drake has black, short, spiky hair, and dark blue eyes, which are hidden behind black aviators. He wears a black shirt and blue jacket with a white Pokeball logo and blue jeans with white sneakers. To carry his supplies and necessities, he wears a messenger bag (similar to the one worn by the male character in HGSS).
Personality: Drake is more of a serious trainer. He tends to be analytical, aiming to make battles as efficient as possible for his Pokémon. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t care for his Pokémon. Drake is caring and protective of Pokémon and close friends.
Partner: Bulbasaur (M)
Pokemon: Final Team:
Vikavolt (M)
Alolan Sandslash (M)
Toxapex (F)
Metagross (Shiny)
Dhelmise
Region you live in: Sinnoh
Siblings: Antonio (younger brother)
History: (optional) TBD
Goal: Travel to different regions, challenge other trainers, and become a Frontier Brain in Sinnoh
Other: N/A
accepted and at least maybe one more or two @Starry Phantump

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Name: Laney Greene
Appearance: Laney is a lightly tanned, average height girl with mocha-brown long-ish hair. She usually wears a plain white t-shirt with a denim jacket (usually not buttoned). She also wears dark blue jeans, if not she switches them for black jeans. Her shoes are black and white tennis shoes. She also wears a gold bracelet. She has a white backpack to store things in.
Personality: She is a friendly and open-minded person and loves conversation. She can however, get grumpy in certain situations. She's usually playful and energetic, but can become aggressive. It's hard to get her like this, though. Laney is also competitive.
Partner: Makani (M) Decidueye
Pokemon: Pyro (M) Typhlosion, Pancake (F) Alolan Raichu, Kamikaze (F) Skarmory, Ringo (M) Garchomp, Riptide (M) Milotic (this is my actual team from my Pokémon Moon playthrough oop)
Region you live in: Johto
Siblings: n/a
History: tbd
Goal: Laney's goal is to be the best trainer she can be, and to fully understand all Pokémon.
Other: nOpe (btw her team is just the final team she will have)

Name: Laney Greene
Appearance: Laney is a lightly tanned, average height girl with mocha-brown long-ish hair. She usually wears a plain white t-shirt with a denim jacket (usually not buttoned). She also wears dark blue jeans, if not she switches them for black jeans. Her shoes are black and white tennis shoes. She also wears a gold bracelet. She has a white backpack to store things in.
Personality: She is a friendly and open-minded person and loves conversation. She can however, get grumpy in certain situations. She's usually playful and energetic, but can become aggressive. It's hard to get her like this, though. Laney is also competitive.
Partner: Makani (M) Decidueye
Pokemon: Pyro (M) Typhlosion, Pancake (F) Alolan Raichu, Kamikaze (F) Skarmory, Ringo (M) Garchomp, Riptide (M) Milotic (this is my actual team from my Pokémon Moon playthrough oop)
Region you live in: Johto
Siblings: n/a
History: tbd
Goal: Laney's goal is to be the best trainer she can be, and to fully understand all Pokémon.
Other: nOpe (btw her team is just the final team she will have)
That's fine so accepted ^-^ also I will post up the rp later tonight so be patient with me guys ok ^-^ I have somewhere to be soon

Hmm, I was perhaps wondering about two things real quick:
  • Would I be allowed to have a fan made Pokémon of mine for the role play?
  • Can I have my Pokémon be separated from their trainer for some time? (This is due to an incident in the character’s recent past.)

To answer your question @Kiraru I think its best to not allow fakemon however on part two of this rp meaning Ultra Sun and Moon then I will allow it since in that game new Pokemon are being discovered and I will had my own fakemon in as well once I finish up her evolution stages. I just want this to be fair so people don't get confused. As for your second question that will be your decision since its your char I don't make those decisions for you. I hope that answers your questions ^-^ I will edit the rules about that as well.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@LunarSilvally Don’t I keep appearing everywhere? Sorry if that’s annoying. Anyways, got to work out a few kinks in my Character.

Name: Justin Hardin
Appearance: Dirty Blonde hair, deep brown eyes, pinkish white skin. He wears a grey zipper hoodie, black sweatpants, a black backpack, and bright red shoes. He also has black PokéCandy( ripoff of Skullcandy in Pokémon XD) headphones that he wears around his neck
Personality: Kind, and decent in social situations. He likes to help others when they need it, but he can be very shy when it comes to love.
Partner: Inan(Male Primarina)
Final Pokémon Team: TrashPile(M Alolan Muk), Leonardo(Male Day Lycanroc) BoxBoy(Male Crabominable), Monty(Magnezone, Magnemite can be found in Alola), Stripes(Male Lurantis
Region: Unova(this is going to be as if hes adventuring through Alola after his Unova journey)
History: His Unovan story would make him close to a Mary Sue. He’s not exactly the same character as from under the character tab is my signature, either.
Siblings: Working on a sibling character, but probably not gonna use her in this RP.
Other: He’ll wear his jacket and sweatpants even if it’s 7,000,000,000 degrees outside. (Also, I had to change the team a bit, cause I’m my personal team I have a Silvally and a Solgaleo)

Let me know if you’d rather not have me in this RP. I’m fine with that, just expanding upon my RPing.

@LunarSilvally Don’t I keep appearing everywhere? Sorry if that’s annoying. Anyways, got to work out a few kinks in my Character.

Name: Justin Hardin
Appearance: Dirty Blonde hair, deep brown eyes, pinkish white skin. He wears a grey zipper hoodie, black sweatpants, a black backpack, and bright red shoes. He also has black PokéCandy( ripoff of Skullcandy in Pokémon XD) headphones that he wears around his neck
Personality: Kind, and decent in social situations. He likes to help others when they need it, but he can be very shy when it comes to love.
Partner: Inan(Male Primarina)
Final Pokémon Team: TrashPile(M Alolan Muk), Leonardo(Male Day Lycanroc) BoxBoy(Male Crabominable), Monty(Magnezone, Magnemite can be found in Alola), Stripes(Male Lurantis
Region: Unova(this is going to be as if hes adventuring through Alola after his Unova journey)
History: His Unovan story would make him close to a Mary Sue. He’s not exactly the same character as from under the character tab is my signature, either.
Siblings: Working on a sibling character, but probably not gonna use her in this RP.
Other: He’ll wear his jacket and sweatpants even if it’s 7,000,000,000 degrees outside. (Also, I had to change the team a bit, cause I’m my personal team I have a Silvally and a Solgaleo)

Let me know if you’d rather not have me in this RP. I’m fine with that, just expanding upon my RPing.

accepted and same I have a Silvally on my personal team it so I had to improvise on my team by another Pokemon to take SIllvally's spot and I don't mind xD so you fine and I am working on the rp now so it will be up in a few

Some fields were removed since they would make zero sense with a Pokémon character.

Name: His name is Yuto.
Age: Although his age is also unknown, he appears to look like a neonate even to the trained eye.
Appearance: Yuto is somewhat shorter and lighter than the average size for his species. His chest and the top of his head are wrapped with a light layering of bandaging. He does not have on any special accessories due to his dislike of clothing and the likes of it.
Personality: Yuto is described from his trainer to be a young, antisocial Pokémon that only communicates with body language and electricity for unknown reasons. He has quite the short fuse in times of stress, along with being a huge crybaby when things do not go his way. He tends to be rather rebellious towards others, since he seems to have a distinct lack of trust towards strangers. (To clarify the first part, he still screams and cries, but it is just that he will not be using words at all for mysterious reasons yet to be revealed.)
Pokémon: He is a Minun.
Region you live in: He lived in the region of Hoenn with his trainer, or least until another somewhat befriended him some time after an incident.
Siblings: None that he knows of as a result of amnesia.
History: [To be revealed in the RP.]
Goal: His main objective is to find his trainer, while another is to keep his poisoned gift hidden from others before they can find out.
Other: He was separated from his trainer from a recent incident, and may reunite with his trainer later in the role play. As a result of becoming unknowingly exposed to a small degree of radiation on a mysterious island, he has the ability to become translucent; though at the cost of his body being able to grow at a normal pace.

I suppose I will be brewing up my first post while I perhaps play the waiting game.

Hopefully the little Minun won’t be causing too much trouble after getting into some with an officer in the last role play.

Most of us were arriving in alola, though everyone's first post was reeeallly long, so they could give the character a brief prologue and then do something

Just read the first posts for everyone to understand it