• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

T-awh-Mi's Trainer Card Spritedom -- Requests are Open!! (*Read 1st Post*)

That'd actually be really great of you, and i'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!! ;D
No problem. But I kind of do want to ask for a little request in return. Do you think you could make a trainer card where the background is a brick all with blood stains like someone bashed their head against it in the same spot multiple times? Don't ask why, but I'd love to see that.

No problem. But I kind of do want to ask for a little request in return. Do you think you could make a trainer card where the background is a brick all with blood stains like someone bashed their head against it in the same spot multiple times? Don't ask why, but I'd love to see that.

Yeah i can most definitely do that for you, thanks again by the way. Do you have a link to a picture, or am i going to have to find it myself? After the picture issue is settled i need all of the information and such you would like in the card (listed in 1st post).

Yeah i can most definitely do that for you, thanks again by the way. Do you have a link to a picture, or am i going to have to find it myself? After the picture issue is settled i need all of the information and such you would like in the card (listed in 1st post).
Well...I don't have a specific image...but I don't want to hassle you with having you have to look...I guess I don't necessarily need it, since I already came up with a random good idea involving the thought.

trainer card the one you used for bryan

trainer's name: Zack
-a sprite for your trainer:
mytrainer-2.png
the one on right
-which Pokemon will be in your party blastoise nidoking, shinx flygon arcanine torterra
-which League the badges are from (if badges), kanto badges al of them
background: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/mysterious...ok for the shinx image) please and thank you

Well...I don't have a specific image...but I don't want to hassle you with having you have to look...I guess I don't necessarily need it, since I already came up with a random good idea involving the thought.

So would you like me to find it? It's really no big deal haha.

[quote author=gtab x3 link=topic=4144.msg65501#msg65501 date=1215123961]
trainer's name: Zack
please and thank you
[/quote]

Your card is done...
zackcard.png

If you'd like any changes made just ask. ;)

Nah, its ok. I decided I might as well see if I could make one on my own for once since I haven't given it a shot since like 2006.

Ok, well if you ever want one made you know where to find my page. ;D

And as an update i was working with some sprites and i did a custom. Let me tell you this took awhile...
terriermonandlopmon.png

It's Terriermon and Lopmon!! (well from right to left it is haha).
Can anyone guess which 3 Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sprites i used for the bodies??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well if you ever want one made you know where to find my page. ;D

And as an update i was working with some sprites and i did a custom. Let me tell you this took awhile...
terriermonandlopmon.png

It's Terriermon and Lopmon!! (well from right to left it is haha).
Can anyone guess which 3 Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sprites i used for the bodies??
*hugs the Lopmon before anyone else tries* Amazing! But as for what they're made of...I can't tell, which shows you accomplished confusing the world! =D Although, Lopmon's front two horns seem like they could be a bit bigger. They're almost hardly visible.

*hugs the Lopmon before anyone else tries* Amazing! But as for what they're made of...I can't tell, which shows you accomplished confusing the world! =D Although, Lopmon's front two horns seem like they could be a bit bigger. They're almost hardly visible.

Yes i know they are, and i wish they were more noticable. The only problem is the bottom 2 horns are suppose to be smaller.
http://young_innocence.tripod.com/lopmon.jpg

Everyone who guessed Munin and Plusle, you're definitely correct. To start out with Lopmon was Plusle and Terriermon was Minun. The rest of them [ears] came from a Milotic sprite. ;D Genius i know, haha.

-Update:
So sorry i haven't posted in quite some time, y'know how life gets. (Busy)
Anyways, i was searching through spriting files of mine and i came across a sprite sheet i was working on for a project way back when. The project involved spriting, sprite comics, and a story to go along with it. It was called The Story of the Dragoons, which was loosely based of the PS1 game The Legend of Dragoon. Sadly i lost interest in the project, but i was fortunate to come across a sheet of the main characters, so here it is:
SoD.jpg
If you guys like this, i'll dig up more.
*Note:* The only characters i own are; Tommy, Bryan, Umbra, & Austin. Michelle and Amara come from Sailor Moon & Kairi is from the Kingdom Hearts series...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like your work! I wish I could do at least half of the things you spriters do! Would it be too much to ask for an overworld of this sprite that Meep made me (Without backpack, please)?

2dlsvpe.jpg

I really like your work! I wish I could do at least half of the things you spriters do! Would it be too much to ask for an overworld of this sprite that Meep made me (Without backpack, please)?

2dlsvpe.jpg

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, but alot of my work consists of splicing and recoloring. I don't scratch very often.

Also, here's your overworld. I wish it turned out more colorful, but its hard working with overworlds. If you have any suggestions on it just say so (This is the first thing i've done in quite some time...), and i apologize for not being able to make the background transparent. Also, i know i got the hair color kind of dark, but when it was lighter it just didn't look right to me.
untitled.png

Well most of them are actual Legend of Dragoon sprite off the net, a few are Sailor Moon sprites, and theres a couple i'm not even sure on. If you like i can try and make you one; all i'd need is a normal sprite to compare to, and which Dragoon you'd want to be.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, but alot of my work consists of splicing and recoloring. I don't scratch very often.

Also, here's your overworld. I wish it turned out more colorful, but its hard working with overworlds. If you have any suggestions on it just say so (This is the first thing i've done in quite some time...), and i apologize for not being able to make the background transparent. Also, i know i got the hair color kind of dark, but when it was lighter it just didn't look right to me.
untitled.png

That looks wonderful. I have no complaints because one: I think it looks perfect and two: I don't know how hard it is to do OWs and I believe in not complaining because I don't know how to do it. Thank you! ^___^

The dragoon one...

But nevermind. Anyway, I bring business.

Would you mind teribly to make a trainer card for me? The background needs to be relatively spooky, but not too creepy.

If you could, please use this sprite made by doggy-ears:
green2.png

Featuring the trainer's pokemon Haunter, Swablu, Dewgong and an Egg. And, could he get the first three badges from Johto?

Would you mind teribly to make a trainer card for me? The background needs to be relatively spooky, but not too creepy.
If you could, please use this sprite made by doggy-ears:
green2.png

Featuring the trainer's pokemon Haunter, Swablu, Dewgong and an Egg. And, could he get the first three badges from Johto?

It is done!! I hope you like it, and if you'd like me to make any changes just ask...

kalseng.png

And because people liked the "Story of The Dragoons" sprite sheet so well, i dug this one up as well.

LoDNamine.jpg

I know its basically a flip and recolor of the Kairi one, but this appeals to those who are fans of Namine (and those who dont like Kairi).

*Edit:

These two comic type thingys both did really well on deviantArt so i thought i would see how people liked them on here.

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

That would be really cool if you could make one of those for me. I'd love to be a violet dragoon, and the reference sprites you can find in my thread (Pika's Sprites) If you turn to the last page, all the sprites are her, basically. the one with the long brown hair.

Thanks, T-awh-mi.

I think you missed Tifa/Aerith and Axel/Sora.

I've never even heard of those pairings until now, haha but maybe they weren't too popular when i made these. Theyre both pretty old.
[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=4144.msg71435#msg71435 date=1220825932]
That would be really cool if you could make one of those for me. I'd love to be a violet dragoon, and the reference sprites you can find in my thread (Pika's Sprites) If you turn to the last page, all the sprites are her, basically. the one with the long brown hair.
Thanks, T-awh-mi.
[/quote]

Here it is!!:
Pika.png
Hope ya like. ;D