• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara told the master, "I'm not just an ice user, I also specialize in water manipulation." Ara showed the master this by turning her arm into a state of water. "And that's not all! Ice Make - Shield!" Ara than was able to freeze her whole arm, and turn it into an ice shield. The shield then started melting and became Ara's arm again. She said to the master, "I'm able to manipulate water into ice, and ice into water."

Ara than heard the master talk about a monster, and she was shocked, and she exclaimed, "Are you sure that I can be of help!? I've never done a mission before! I don't know if I'm ready!"

Ed nodded at Zara's statement. "It's up to you if you want to help or not, I can't force you to risk your life." He said. "You have a truly spectacular power Ara." He said looking at Ara shifting from water to ice.

"He's right. You've been blessed with such power." Viper says with some bitterness to Zara.

"Anyway, I want to ask you a question, and I'm not leaving without an answer." Viper said, facing Ed with a look of determination; letting him know he was serious.

Ara didn't know why, but she felt a lot of guilt for acting the way she did, and she then told the master, "I'll do it! I'll help my new comrades any way I can! I want to prove to this guild that I'm worth something! Just tell me what I have to do, and I'll do it!" Ara had so much determination, but she couldn't help but feel suspicious of the guy who wanted to talk with the master.

Ed smiled. "That's good to hear. Barry and Savannah are over that way. Prepare for your mission, I will meet with is man." He said walking up to Viper. "Let's go somewhere else to talk." He said walking out of the guild. He passed Orion. "Good luck on your mission and be careful." He said as he passed.

Barry started packing supplies for the mission in a backpack. "Let's get going then Savannah." He said.

Viper followed Ed, not saying a word. Wherever this man would lead him did not matter; he had to find out what he and his guild knew about his mother.

Ara told the master, "All right I'll do it! I promise to make our guild proud!" Ara than bolts all the way to where, who she assumed, Barry and Savannah were at.

She then meets with a man and a woman, and she asks, "Are you two Barry and Savannah?"

"I was told this woman..." Viper says as he opens his locket showing Kinana's picture. "...was spotted here two months ago. Being the head of the guild in town, I figure you'd keep taps on an ex member of a dark guild and can tell me where she went." Viper asked Ed.

Barry looked at the girl who ran up to them. "Yeah I am Barry Andy this is Savannah, so who are you?" He asked looking at her.
Ed looked at the locket. "Yeah I know her, she's a former member of Oracion Seis, sadly I do not know of her whereabouts." He answered.

Ara replied with, "Um, well my name is Ara Fullbuster, and the master of the Ender Eye guild told me that he wanted me to part of your mission." Ara didn't know how this guy would react, and she was nervous.

"Darn it, THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME!" Viper yelled in anger, kicking up some dirt out of rage. Viper then turned to the man.

"I do have one favor to ask of you. Do you have any extra job requests? I know as a Guild you probably don't want someone taking your work, but I need to pay for a meal and I already spent my money from my last job..." Viper asked Ed.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I won't disappoint you Master!" Orion said as Master Ed walked right past him. Orion went over to where Barry and Savannah were, but noticed there was one extra member there. 'That's not Eliza...' Orion thought. "Hey there! Are you going to be part of the mission too?" Orion asked. "I'm Orion, by the way, a Celestial Spirit Mage. Welcome to the team!"

With another exasperated sigh, Orion said to Barry, "So should we wait for Eliza? Or should we leave a note for her and go?"

"Oh, um, hi there. My name is Ara Fullbuster, Ice and Water Manipulator. The master told me that he wanted me to part of this mission. Thank you for accepting me. I'm a little nervous, because this is my first ever mission, but I'll do my best. And who's this Eliza you speak of?" Ara told Orion.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Eliza is a Thunder Dragon Slayer and was supposed to come along with us." Orion explained. "But as of right now, there is no sign or Eliza currently. And we may need her, she's one of the best in the guild, along with Barry and 'me'" Orion added quotation mark gestures around his name because he doesn't really deem himself to be one of the best. Though he surely agrees that Eliza and Barry are one of the best in Ender Eye

Ara was shocked, and exclaimed, "A Thunder Dragon Slayer!?" She calmed herself, and said, "My dad used to tell me stories of his past, and he told me that one of the member in his guild was a Thunder Dragon Slayer, his name was Laxus. But that isn't all, my dad also told me that his friend, Natsu, was a Fire Dragon Slayer. He's also told me about other dragon slayer's, but he talked about so many that I can't list 'em." Ara then said, "What kind of ranking is Eliza in?"

The doors of the the Ender eye guild hall was kicked open the sound of thunder echoed through the guild hall as she walked in and looked around the guild hall until her gaze came upon Orion and Ara "who's the new girl?" Eliza asked while walking up to them "and why does she smell kinda familiar?" She added before holding out her hand to Ara "anyway that doesn't matter yet, my names Eliza, Eliza Elcaviler what about you?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Eliza! Just on time!" Orion stated clearly pleased. "Everyone's been waiting for you, we have a mission we need to go ASAP." Orion claimed. "The mages that are going are you, me, Barry, Savannah, and Ara; unless of course Master Ed is going to add more people." Orion gestured to each person as he said there names. "There's a monster that has destroyed a whole village on its own, and we need to go ASAP to stop it." Orion explained to Eliza the current issue at hand.

Eve had finished her lament and looked down at the departing crew. Then, after some hesitation, she flew down and perched on Orion's shoulder, giving a slight caw as she did so. She then looked toward the road, and to Orion, as if to say I want to go with you.

Ed thought about Viper's request. "Actually, you could help out with our current mission. Go to Joulaire and investigate the liquid monster that destroyed that town." He said.
Barry watched Eliza come in the guild. "Alright our team is complete, let's get going." He said. He was walking out until he thought about something. "We're not going by vehicles right?" He said with a concerned face.

Armatyle was returning from a job that needed him to wipe out a new dark guild, and considering that a quarter are dead, another scared half to death out of their evil ways, another dead from heart attacks, the female quarter all sent to the hospital and the master scared to insanity one could say his job was a success.
"Huh? Who is that with master?" He thought as he saw master with a guy outside on the way to the guild, but Armatyle didn't care so he passed by and headed into the guild, "I'm back!" He said aloud not really expecting anyone to remember him but hoping to be wrong

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I mean don't we kind of have to Barry?" Orion claimed. "We need to investigate and defeat this monster as quickly as possible."

As they were walking out the guild halls and still talking about transportation, something dove at Orion. Looking up, Orion saw it was once again the Phoenix. Petting it a bit, Orion said, "Hey girl, you sure you want to come along?" It gave a slight caw signifying it wanted to come along. "Alright you can come." Orion said. Orion was trying to remember if her name was on the letter or not. Then he snapped his fingers, of course! "You name is Eve right?" Orion asked to the Phoenix.

Looking at the group of 5 mages: Eliza, Barry, Orion, Ara, and Savannah. "If think when we get to the village, splitting up should be out best option" Orion stated. "We would be able to cover more ground"

Viper stood surprised for a moment, before he shook his head.

"No, you don't want me around your guild members. If you knew anything about me..." Viper said to Ed in a low voice. No guild would want to associate themselves with the son of a criminal; even if only a temporary alliance.

Ara was surprised when the woman had come. The woman introduced herself as Eliza, and Ara responded with, "Um...hello. My name's Ara Fullbuster. Nice to meet you. I am a new member, and the master told me to help out with this mission." Ara accepted Eliza's hand and shook it, but Ara was thinking, "What does she mean... I smell familiar?" Orion then reminded everyone that they had to go to this mission as soon as possible, and Ara agreed. Ara said, "Yeah, let's go! I'll do the best I can!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah decided to introduce herself as well, no reason not to be friendly.

"Hi there. My name;'s Savannah. Like Ara, I'm a new member. I look forward to working with you." Savannah said with a smile before she turned to Ara.

"I agree with Ara & Orion, let's do this!" Savannah said, raising her fist in the air; showing clear excitement.

Eliza looked at Ara and thought to herself "a Fullbuster? No it can't be, could it?" Eliza let out a yawn and stretched out her arms to the sky "well we shouldn't waste time" Eliza said while walking towards the guild halls doors, Eliza stopped when she got to the doors and turned to face the others "well what are you waiting for come on" Eliza said before fixing her gaze on Ara and thought to herself "but if I'm correct then I might of found two more"

Barry followed Everyone. "Lets head for the train station then." He sighed. When he arrived at the train, he looked around and found one that lead to a town not far from Joulairre. "Come on, the tarin is about to leave." He said walking towards the train.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah followed the others, ready to begin her first mission as a official mage. Savannah was so excited. She could hardly contain it as she made her way to the train, right behind Barry.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Sorry Dragon Slayers, but we are going to need to use transportations, aka the train." Orion said the bad news. "It's the fastest way to get there." Orion carried his luggage and Eve on the way to the train. "C'mon guys, we need to get there straight away!" Orion jumped on the train and sat down near the window with the Phoenix still on his shoulder.

Eliza looked at the train and nearly vomited just by looking at it "do we have to go by train, in my opinion it would feel faster if we walked" Eliza said while swallowing a bit of vomit, Eliza looked at the others and then back at the train and started to think about riding it "oh no" Eliza said as she started to feel queazy, Eliza quickly ran to the nearest bin and threw up in it "nasty" Eliza said before vomiting again

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Are you okay?" Savannah asked, running over to Eliza for support. Savannah had never met a Dragon Slayer, so she didn't know about their problem with motion sickness.

Barry walked behind Eliza and put a hand on her shoulder. "I know its going to be bad but could you take it for the team, I don't want ot do this as much as do don't." He said walking back in the train.

End looked at Viper. "I know who you're related to, Cobra right? Your looks and name kind of gave it away." He said. "But still, you don't seem like a bad person, and we need all the help we can get if we're going to take out that liquid monster." He said.

Viper was surprised Ed both knew who his father was and trusted him enough to go on the mission. Viper decided to show good faith.

"If you think that, I'll help your guild." Viper said before he headed over to where the other Guild Members were...and the train they were gonna ride on.

"Oh of course. Has to be a train." Viper said with dread, pulling out a paper bag before he let out a sigh.

"Least I came prepared." Viper said as he moved over to the train.

Eliza lifted her head up to look at Savannah "nope I'm not ok and I won't be for a while" Eliza said before standing up straight "but I've just got to deal with it" Eliza said before going and getting into the train "it can't get much worse right" Eliza said while her face went green and she started to feel queazy, Eliza then took a deep breath and sat down and looked at Viper "your related to Cobra?" She asked "please do tell"

Viper shot her a glare, before he let out a sigh.

"Fine. I suppose you're bound to find out anyway. Yes, I am Cobra's son. The name is Viper. I'll be offering my aid to your guild for this mission." Viper said to Eliza. No point in trying to keep it secret; they were smart enough to figure it out.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah pulled out a paper bag as she sat next to Barry.

"Need to let it out?" Savannah asked, trying to be helpful in this situation.

The second the train began to move, Viper's face turned green as he puked in his paper bag.

"Darn it...this is gonna be way too long a trip." Viper complained as he moved to another window seat.

Eliza looked at Viper and smiled "this could be helpful" she thought to herself before parting her hand on the seat next to her "come and sit, I've got some questions I wanna ask" Eliza said before adding "if that's ok"