• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Fredrick nodded, a grim look coming over his face, which only worsened when he noticed the symbol on the back of the folder. "May I see them please? I might be able to translate these notes." he requested, holding out his hand.

"Yeah, I guess..." Cyrus said, remembering when he effortlessly brought down the Phantom Brothers the last time he got mad. He shuddered just imagining how he'd react to this.

Meanwhile, back at his newly repaired manor, Fabian was seated alone at a table, with rose petals strewn over the top. At the other side of the table was a picture of a smiling woman, and a partially-filled wine glass. "Happy aniversarry, my queen." he muttered, holding up his glass and sipping his wine. After a brief while, he simply sighed and slumped over the table, knocking over the now empty wine bottle, which clattered to the floor among other bottles. "God, if Fredrick found out how much I was drinking right now, he'd throw a fit...Where is he, anyways?"

"Thank you." Serebus said with a smile as she took the drink, already feeling much better than energized as she made her way back over to Viper and Fredrick. Viper looked over his files, before he nodded and handed them over to Fredrick.

"Sure, that could beneficial. If you happen to see anything that concerns Serebus here, I'd like to know." Viper said, as he outlined his one condition to Fredrick. Serebus said nothing as she felt the minor tension in the air, but perhaps this Fredrick could help unravel the mystery that concerned her lost memories.

Fredrick took them into his hand and flipped open the folder, looking over the notes. "It's in the same code as the files and documents I got from my father's lab..." he muttered, though he was loud enough for Viper and Serebus to hear him. "This shouldn't take more than a day and a half or so, in that case."

Ara noticed Serebeus' worried expression and walked up to her. To try to make Serebeus feel better, Ara said, "Well, I don't think I've truly introduced myself now, have I? My name is Ara Fullbuster."

"And this is my magic," Ara said. She then took out her hand and created tiny snowflakes, and made them land unto her palm. As soon as the snowflakes landed on her, they would immediately melt into her. "I have the ability to control water and ice in many ways," Ara said, "Now, how about you tell me what your magic is?" Ara was trying to sound as caring as possible, not wanting to scare the little girl.

Both Viper and Serebus had overheard what Fredrick muttered and were both surprised, though they had different additional reactions to that revelation.

His father...worked with that monster?

I...I can't believe it....

Viper disregarded his concern and would simply give a nod to Fredrick.

"Do what you can do." Viper said to Fredrick while Serebus had her attention turned to Ara and watched her demonstrate her magic. The younger girl was naturally in aww.

"Wow..." Serebus said before she heard Ara ask her question. With a nod the girl would transform into her giant snake form right before Ara's eyes. A simply task given Ara had replenished her magic.

"I can transform into a snake. I can also use a special venom that corrodes and poisons almost anything, even other poison." Serebus explained as she shot a small, controlled spray to a section of the ground by an old tree stump away from anyone else to demonstrate before she shifted back into her human form. Serebus had to admit, the fact she could remember her magic but not her own name was a bit off. Viper however had his own thought.

Something about that stuff looks....deathly familiar.

Ara was in awe as Serebeus transformed. The transformation was intimidating, yet elegant in a way for her. Ara then heard Serebeus explain how her magic worked more specifically, and had a smirk on her face. "Oh~? A poison that can neutralize even other poisons itself?" Ara said, "You better watch out, Viper. Looks like you have some competition when it comes to the strongest poison user we have."

Ara then offered Serebeus her hand, and asked, "Would you like to make some flower necklaces with me?"

Viper did not take much notice to Ara's jab, merely having rolled his eyes at that but Serebus' eyes lit up at the offer and gave a nod.

"S-sure, I think that would be fun." Serebus said with a smile, eager for an activity that would take her mind off her cruel experimentation, the fighting in general and everything else over what had been quite a stressful day.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah, having used almost all her magic and endured quite hellish punishment from her battle with the scorpion, decided getting herself healed was top priority. Savannah glanced over and took note that Ara along with some younger girl she did not recognize. Savannah decided that she could get healed and learn more about the newcomer. Holding her ribs she made her way over to Ara.

"Hey Ara, mind helping a girl out. I've had...quite the day and could use some of that healing water you've got." Savannah said, having not mentioned details of being slammed through multiple tress, being nearly crushed to death by giant pincers and of course enduring lethal poison with Marc's help. The details did not matter, getting herself healed was what was important.

Ara was glad to see Serebeus smile, and took her outside, but near, the village. She then started gathering flowers, when Savannah had walked up to her. Ara immediately noticed all of Savannah's injuries, and exclaimed, "What the heck happened to you!? And of course I'll help you!" Ara then surrounded Savannah in a bubble. Jeez, what the hell did you fight, Savannah!?

Ara had finally picked a wide variety of flowers and showed them to Serebeus. "Pretty, aren't they?" Ara asked. Ara then started commencing her work on her flower necklace, and showed Serebeus how to do her own step-by-step. Ara had completed her necklace, and put it on.

After Ara was done showing Serebeus how to make a flower necklace, she let Savannah out of her bubble. "There you go, girl!" Ara said, "You should be as good as new!" Ara then tossed Savannah a flower necklace, and said, "Here you go! So you can be more festive!"

Ara then turned her attention back to Serebeus, and said, "So how is yours going?"

Serebus had followed Ara's instructions to the letter and while her necklace wasn't bad per say, in fact most would say it was rather pretty, it wasn't as "polished" as Ara's was. Which was a point of disappointment to the younger girl.

"It's...okay. Not as good as yours so I probably messed up a step or something. Or maybe the flowers I picked aren't as pretty." Serebus said to Ara as she showed her necklace waited for the older girl to, in her mind inevitably, criticize her work to tell her what she did wrong.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah soon felt all her previous pain and injuries fade thanks to Ara's healing bubble and before long she had recovered.

"Thanks Ara." Savannah said with a smile before she saw Ara toss her a flower necklace which caused the Sand-Make mage to smile as she put it around her neck.

"It's really pretty." Savannah said to Ara before she heard the younger girl expresses concern over a necklace she had made, which was a bit off since Savannah thought it looked quite pretty.

"Don't be so harsh, I think it looks rather pretty." Savannah said before she turned to Ara.

"Hey, Ara, who is your new friend here?" Savannah asked Ara, having not met her before now and curious to know who she was and her relationship with Ara. The two seemed rather close.

Ara pouted, and then said, "That's no good that you think that way." Ara then put her flower necklace unto Serebeus, and took Serebeus' so she could put it on herself. "I, on the other hand," Ara said, "Think that your flower necklace is just as pretty as mine. Maybe even better."

Ara then looked at Savannah, and said, "Oh, this is Serebeus, and she's going to be my little sister. I don't know much about her, but I plan to."

Ara then offered her hand to Serebeus once more, and said, "Now come on, we should head back to village and help the villagers with their decorations for the celebration."

Serebus could not help but smile at this. Between this...undescribable familiarity she had with Viper along with the way Ara had treated her she felt her spirits lift up from the fear and confusion she first felt when Viper had snapped her back into her senses. With a nod she would take Ara's hand ready to head back to the village.

Viper had watched this from a distance, having not said a word before he thought things over.

I promise to help find out who you are.

As soon as Ara entered the village, the elder would walk up to Ara, and said, "All of your friends seemed to be feeling pretty well. After some of them are healed, then we should all be able to commence our festivities!" The elder then laughed joyfully, and walked off.

Ara then remembered something....Cat. Ara then put her hands on Serebeus' shoulders, and asked, "Hey Serebeus, could you hang out with Viper for a bit? I have something to take care of." She tried to seem comforting so Serebeus wouldn't worry, but deep inside Ara was worried herself for Cat.

Ara then left Serebeus behind, and walked up to Marc and the unconscious Cat. "How is she?" Ara asked Marc.
(summoning time! @Dapper_Cat )

"She got beat up pretty badly," Marcus responded honestly. "But she'll live. When it comes to things like this, Cat's nothing if not stubborn." The takeover wizard let out a small chuckle. "What about you, and everyone else for that matter?" He asked. He wasn't sure about Barry or Viper. He assume Orion was okay, as he'd gone off with Ara. So that only left those two. 'If something happened to them....'

"Everyone that I know about is fine," Ara responded to Marc, "I healed up Viper and Savannah with my magic, and they should be as good as new." Ara then put her hands around Cat, and said, "Speaking of which, I would like to heal Cat if that's fine with you."

Cat would then have a magic circle under her, and would then be covered in a bubble. "This should heal her up in no time," Ara said aloud.

After some time, Ara would seal away the magical water bubble, and Cat would be let free. Cat would hopefully regain consciousness, and all of her injuries would be healed as well.

Placing the folder in his bag, Fredrick sighed and massaged his forehead, trying to get the ache out of it. While yes, he already knew how to translate his father's notes and documents, that didn't mean that the answers were clear. The notes were not only encoded, but writen in mostly codewords in of themselves, leaving them very open to interpretation. One phrase could mean one thing, or it could mean something completely different. Regardless, he was the guild's best shot at finding out what his father was plotting, and what his next move would be, and while he knew the magi of Ender Eye weren't as involved with him as he was, Fredrick knew sooner or later, they might be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very tall, muscular, and imposing man walked into a large room with nine pedestals and a large ethernano globe. Standing on his pedestal and looked over the remaining eight magi with him. "Seems everyone's here. I'll get straight to the point then: Why aren't we doing anything to apprehend the liquid nightmare and the remaining members of the Grim Brothers Dark guild, despite knowing their location?" He requested to the other members of the magic council. "The longer we wait, and the more we drop our guard, the more vulnerable we would be to a preemptive strike from within."

Brendan sat back with a gentle smile as he watched all of his friends commun and just enjoy the small time of peace that they had. The mage knew that there still were a lot of things to everyone had to worry about and things to do so it was refreshing to take a breather for a moment.

As the blue-haired mage patiently awaited being healed up he took notice of Fredrick 'anguish' and began to think, I really feel bad for the kid, he's been experimented on by his own flesh and blood and has been an outcast to the rest of society ever since. Brendan's facial expression then turned to a slight frown as he began to lose himself in thought.

Cat's eyes shot open, and her eyes darted around. "W-hat happened? Where-" She was cut off, however, by her brother.

"Cat, Cat, chill. We're all safe now. Okay?" Marcus said, before his sister's shocked gaze rested on him.

"Marc? You're..." She trailed off as realization began to dawn on her, and Marcus managed to chuckle.

"Yeah, pretty neat, huh? Personal feelings aside, though, I didn't have much of a choice. It kinda poisoned me, and this is the only form I got now that's immune to it. Speaking of... Ara, can your bubbles heal toxins?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You know sitting off on your own isn't the best way to party."

Savannah, after taking a moment to relax and admire the flower necklace Ara made for her, had taken note of Brendan sitting along with a frown on his face. He seemed to be deep in thought over something and Savannah was curious as to what that was. So she had taken a seat next to Brendan and did her best to present herself in a friendly manner.

"Something on your mind?" Savannah asked Brendan, her curiosity made quite clear.

Serebus nodded at Ara's suggestion and made her way over to Viper. It was just fine with the girl as Viper was the only one apart from Ara she was comfortable being around. Not that she disliked anyone else, but she just got to know Ara better than most and she just lacked this...connection with them like she felt towards Viper she could not explain. None the less she sat next to Viper who turned to the girl and took note of the necklace.

"That suits you, it's quite pretty." Viper said which caused Serebus to smile as she looked at Viper.

"Thank you, Ara made it for me. She even taught me how to make some. Do...do you want me to make you one?" Serebus asked as Viper thought it over. Normally, Viper would not be the kinda guy to request a flower necklace but on this instance he was willing to make an exception.

"Sure, I'd like that." Viper said with a small smile as Serebus would guide Viper just outside the village and began to pick some flowers in preparation.

Ara was so happy to see Cat, that she was really close to ignoring Marc. She heard Marc, and quickly got her act together, shaking her head in the process.

"Yeah, of course," Ara said, "I had to help Viper that one time he fought his brother." Ara then got a glass of water, and poured some of her magical water in it. She then gave Marc the glass. "This should be enough to get rid of all the toxins in your body," Ara said.

Speaking of Viper....I should most likely tell him about something interesting I found out about Serebeus. But not right now, I don't want to ruin the celebration of the villagers.

Ara then looked at Cat, and stayed silent for a bit. She then ran towards her, and hugged her, with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ara exclaimed as she kept hugging Cat.

“No, I’m alright I was just thinking about this whole situation.” Brendan said glancing over to Savannah with a light smile. “I just want to know that guy’s motives and who he ‘worked’ for.” Brendan continued as he looked back toward the rest of his friends.

Brendan let out of sigh, “I’m probably just overthinking this though.” He said standing up. “Any way, I’m just glad everyone is alright.” The mage said with almost a tone of relief in his voice.

Cat was... confused, to say the least. One moment she remembered getting hit by that monster, the next she was being hugged by Ara. It took her mind a minute to register exactly what was happening. When she did, however, a small blush creeped up on her face. However, she awkwardly returned the hug and patted the Ice Make/Water wizard on the back. "It's fine, it's nothing to worry about," she said in an attempt at sounding soothing.

Marcus grinned at the sight and transformed back into his average human form, but frowned when he remembered what he wanted to tell the others. "Yo, whenever everyone's ready to leave, tell 'em I'll be waiting at the docks and that I got somethin' to tell 'em before we leave." He then turned and began walking towards the aforementioned docks.

"It's not fine, though!" Ara exclaimed, "I could've helped been there to help you, but instead I just got you hurt in the process!" Ara then looked straight at Cat's face, and said, "I-" But was then completely cut by the village elder, who exclaimed, "The preparations of the festival are completed! Let us enjoy this feast now that everyone is healed!" The village elder then grabbed Ara by her arm, and started dragging her to the area of the festivities. "Come on, now!" exclaimed the elder, "We should all celebrate!" He then let out a vigorous laughter.

Ara couldn't really do anything, but then noticed as Marc wondered off. ....Where is he going to? Is he not going to enjoy the celebration? But before Ara could ponder over it some more, she already found herself stuck in the festivities.

All of the other Ender Eye mages would be dragged along to the festivities as well, where every single villager had a feast prepared for kings, conversing with one another, and just taking the time to relax all together. They even had some people do a fire-spinning performance, sword eaters/swallowers, and belly dancers, Ara joining in one of the belly dance routine.

It was just a time of merriment, and basically everyone should've been happy. Until, suddenly.....rustling noises could be heard surrounding the village. Almost everyone stopped to assess the situation. The joyful atmosphere gone. And all of the sudden, a Lau-Pele jumped out of nowhere, and before anyone could do anything, multiple more of them came jumping in. Everyone was prepared for battle, until suddenly....smoke started emitting from the creatures. Every single one of them then started transforming, their skin started become less scaly, and they started to look completely different.

After the smoke cleared up, there were a bunch of small animals running off and some humans standing straight in the middle. After some time of confusion, a villager walked up to one of the people standing in the middle and started to cry. The reason? Well, that was because the person was her long lost son, and they were finally reunited. Left and right, other people were being recognized and everyone started joining together, each of them with tears in her eyes.

After that, the atmosphere finally became joyful again, and everyone continued once more with the festivities.

Finally, the celebration was over, and it was about time that the Ender Eye mages left. "Thank you once again, wizards of Ender Eye," the elder said, "You showed this village that we can now live peacefully once more. May I wish you best luck in your travels." Ara smiled, and said, "Thank you, elder Kauchi. I'm extremely honored to have helped this island, and I hope it goes well for you as well."

And like that, it was finally time for everyone to get on their boats, and leave. But she decided to want to have a word with Viper as soon as they got on board.

Viper could barley process the next sequence of events. First, there was a sudden festival the broke out just as Serebus made a beautiful flower necklace he placed around his neck. Then a bunch of monsters came from out of nowhere, Viper had prepared himself for battle much as Serebus did...before the monsters transformed into children and small animals which apparently were missing members of villager's families. Viper thought over how this confirmed Serebus was not the only subject before they went back to the celebration.

Once it had passed, Viper with Serebus in toe would make their way to the boat. Viper having already dreaded the voyage. Sick bag at the ready. When Serebus asked about it, all Viper said was that she should sleep in a separate bed in their room which Serebus went to go inspect while Viper would stand on the dock and overlook the sea as they would prepare to set sail.

Ara noticed Viper on his lonesome, and took this as her opportunity to talk to him. She walked up to Viper, and said, "Viper, there's something I nee-" Ara was then shocked by Viper's sick appearance. I don't even think the ship has moved, yet! I didn't know Dragon Slayers had it this bad with their motion sickness!

Ara quickly got over the shock, and handed Viper a glass of her healing water. "This should help you with your motion sickness, hopefully," Ara said as she handed him the glass.

Ara then said, "As I was saying, I need to talk to you in private about something interesting I've discovered." Ara would then leader Viper to her room in the boat.

Viper glared at Ara, even if he was relieved from the healing water.

"I'm not sick yet....just the thought of it is discomforting. Is all." Viper said to Ara before he would follow Ara towards her room to hear what Ara had to say about this "discovery" of hers.

Whatever it was, Viper did not have the best gut feeling about it. For whatever reason, perhaps it was instinct or just some gut feeling if those two were not one in the same. Either way he just looked at Ara and would wait for her to explain.

The series of events unfolded very strangely for Brendan as the time passed on and the parties and festivities began. He had been talking to Savannah before drinking a strange drink the tasted like super sweet alcohol of sorts and before he knew it, the mage had downed about 5 of these drinks and the night was over in a flash.

The blue-haired mage stumbled around the ship, before falling over and passing out in the corner of the boat. Brendan would not even remember monsters even approaching, but it did suppress his worry he had been feeling earlier for the time being.

Ara sat down on her bed, and sighed to ease herself. She had been dealing with a lot today, and she truly just wanted to go to bed, but she knew she had to tell Viper about it.

"Do you remember your fight at the Brothers Grimm guild?" Ara asked.

Viper had an eyebrow raised, taking the moment to sit on the bed next to Ara as he locked eyes with the Water & Ice mage; a curious stare given.

"Yeah, though certain aspect of those days are ones I'd like to forget. I do remember." Viper said, still not overly proud of having gone against Ender Eye while under the false lies of promise from his own brother. Still, Viper was curious what Ara was implying or what that battle has to do with now.

"Good to know," Ara said, "But, let me ask you another question. Who did you fight back at that guild?" From what Ara had discovered, she needed answers, and quick.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion followed the others to the boat back home from Lau-Pele Island. After that fiasco, the crew did deserve a break from any sort of missions and/or controversies. All Orion really wanted to do is to go back home and take a good hibernation. Orion walk down one of the ships corridors to the cabins, only to find Serebus in the corridors too.

"Oh," Orion called out. "Hey.....Serebus!" Orion took a while to remember what Viper had called the young girl. Orion jogged up to the old stranger he had met back at the laboratory. "We never properly met have we?" Orion asked as he tried to make small talk with the new member of the crew. "My name is Orion Sparkes, nice to meet you!"

Viper blinked at this, curious as to why Ara wanted to know that before he would give his answer.

"Well, first I fought Eliza to a standstill before she was able to knock some sense back into me. Then we teamed up against my brother, Py-Ton." Viper explained having given Ara a basic outline of who he fought. What reason Ara needed to know that, eluded him.

--------
Serebus had been exploring the corridors of the cabins before she took note of one of the few faces she recognized. The one with Ara when she and Viper met them at the lab. And now she had a name to associate with the face, Orion Sparkes.

"N-nice to meet you. I'm the girl with no name. But will go by Serebus till I learn otherwise." Serebus said with a small smile, still upset at her lack of memories but clearly in better spirits than before as she tried to joke about it. Even if it wasn't a very good one.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"With no name huh," Orion asked rhetorically. "Well, is there anything that you do remember?" Orion knew that it was weird talking about personal privacy with a stranger,, but he did actually want to help this poor girl. It seems completely out of the ordinary for a young girl to have amnesia out of nowhere. Though, Serebus did seem to give some sort of feel though. Almost as if he felt it before. Orion decided to ignore that for now and help the girl retrieve her memories.

"Hmm..." Ara said as she nodded to what Viper had to say. So, I can take out Eliza because I already have knowledge on what her magic is, but... "Can you tell me what type of magic Py-ton used specifically?" Ara asked. Ara could've guessed, but she wanted to make sure.

Viper thought that one over. This was getting stranger by the second, but he trusted Ara had a point to all this so he felt the need to answer.

"Well, technically he uses Poison Dragon Slayer Magic like I do. However, there was some...altercation he made to it. A way so that his poison magic could resist and overpower my own." Viper explained to the best of his recollection.

---------
Serebus thought over Orion's question, and tried to answer to the best of her ability.

"Well, I remember my magic and how to use it still. I...also remember certain details of my "conversion" to that monster's side..." Serebus explained, her face paled a bit as she recalled a memory from that experience. The lab, the operation....the fear. Serebus quickly shivered as she shook that memory aside and thought harder about it.

"I suppose...that's the brunt of it. Though there are these....flashes...." Serebus said, though she didn't quite know how to put that in words and as such was vague with that description.

"I see," Ara said. So, it is a poison. It's just as I presumed. "I would like for you to look at something," Ara said as she took out two test tubes, each holding blood, but the blood was filled with purple molecules around it, giving it an off color.

"These are blood samples I have collected from you from the times I've healed you," Ara said, "Do you notice anything interesting about them?"

Fredrick actually enjoyed the festival that soon played out, putting his mind at ease for at least a little while. He asked questions to the villagers about their culture and even took notes from both their answers and his own observation. The food was particularly good to him, and he ate as quickly as he could with his remaining arm to fill up. Fredrick did pause with the others when the last of the monsters appeared, but the festivities were quick to resume once they reverted to their normal forms. When it was time to go, he gave his thanks to the chief and villagers for their hospitality, and boarded the ship with his fellow guild members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus and Jeanne were now standing at the bow of the vessel, watching the stars above together. "Whew...this has been an exhausting mission, to say the very least..." Cyrus said, smiling at Jeanne, "And that's saying a lot coming from me."

"Well, you weren't exactly at your best to begin with." Jeanne pointed out, "So that credibility does go down just a bit." A long, serene pause came between them before Jeanne noticed Cyrus's face. "What is it?" she asked.

"I'm...sorry about what happened." Cyrus sighed, "I should've been more careful than to just accept the pendant that old geezer gave me." Speaking of which, when I find him again, I'm gonna kick his ass. He added mentally. "You spent a whole month as nothing more than Xaunus's guard dog because of me."

"Oh god, are you going through the whole 'hero blames self for shortcoming' cliche?" Jeanne snickered. "What next? You gonna find some sort of superhero costume to wear?"

"That's not a bad idea actually..." Cyrus chuckled, cheering up a bit. "Oh, but what should I call myself?"

"I was kidding! You'd look absolutely ridiculous!" Jeanne laughed, "Seriously, don't even think about it."

"OOH! How about the Crimson Comet! The streak of light that burns through evil's darkness!" Cyrus continued, making Jeanne roll her eyes.

"That's gotta be the corniest thing I've ever heard." She said, "Please don't go through with it."

"I will ascend in power as a hero serving the public and as a mage of Ender Eye! I will shoot above the clouds, beyond the stars, and even transcend the heavens! And I'll keep going, leaving behind a trail of justice!" Cyrus shouted, standing on the foremast and making a dramatic hero pose.

"Oh my god, I've created a monster!" Jeanne laughed, holding her sides.

"At least you're lucky this 'monster' loves you." Cyrus said, hopping back down onto the deck and taking Jeanne's hand. "There aren't many that share my good looks."

"Right." Jeanne replied. She then leaned in and kissed Cyrus on the cheek. "...I love you, too, ya know." The two of them resumed their stargazing, holding each other closely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Opium, the innkeeper handed a room key to a large, muscular man with spikey black hair (similar to vegeta's only slightly wider) and goatee. This man was Draxus Meyer, a member of the Magic Council. "Here you go, sir." The innkeeper said, "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Opium?"

"...Business with Ender Eye." The customer muttered in reply. "I just need a word with the guildmaster."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a small scrunch of his eyebrows, thinking in consideration of what Serebus said. "Flashes you say?" Orion asked as he massaged his scrunched forehead. "Can you describe these flashes more maybe?" Orion asked, hoping for something useful may come out of this irrelevant question.
(hella short sorry)