• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TCM formatting and other stuff

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
mJRsK.png

See example above; I'm pretty sure it's because the BW/BW2 trainers are like, 96x96 pixels in dimension, if memory serves correctly, while the original TCM (and thus all assets submitted for it) assumed that trainers would be 80x80 pixels. There are also a couple other custom trainers in the "Other" tab (notably the ones by Rordo Seung) that have odd placement as well, and I think it's because they also don't fit in the 80x80 canvas.

Also, loading time for the trainers and whatnot take a bit of time. Would loading time decrease if, say, you put all the assets in a single image? Would probably require a bit of tinkering to get it working, though, and it's mostly a minor complaint. Well, technically both issues I brought up are minor complaints. ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Updating this with anothing thing:
o7JiC.png

Two things I wanted to point out: the non-transparent background (which is entirely my fault for this particular sprite) and the odd font color, which doesn't match the font color stuff of the other Amie backgrounds. I think there are a few other sprites that have non-transparent backgrounds, including the rest of my Dangan Ronpa sprites (again, my bad).