• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, so tell me more about this Lab.

Can I assume the layout is similar to Rowan's Lab in the games, or is it more similar to the anime version of the Lab.

They're two very different labs after all.

I'll need to know the number of lab assistants, their shifts, and the proximity of their homes to the lab. Claire will probably pass by the lab numerous times as well as 'relax' near the lab to scout it out...Probably. Anyway I need information~!!

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Can I assume the layout is similar to Rowan's Lab in the games, or is it more similar to the anime version of the Lab.

I'll need to know the number of lab assistants, their shifts, and the proximity of their homes to the lab. Claire will probably pass by the lab numerous times as well as 'relax' near the lab to scout it out...Probably. Anyway I need information~!!
You know only the simple necessary details.

Game layout, didn't think of any shifts. Just 9 to 5

Okay.. where are we? What are we doing? And how do I put Scarlett in? No, I haven’t been reading your posts because I was lazy and keep coming on too late to get to read anything except posts involving my people

And good choice, Meowth is gonna be a world class theif, Team Rocket would be proud

What are we stealing?

Okay.. where are we? What are we doing? And how do I put Scarlett in? No, I haven’t been reading your posts because I was lazy and keep coming on too late to get to read anything except posts involving my people

And good choice, Meowth is gonna be a world class theif, Team Rocket would be proud
Well, I am going to rob Prof Rowan, Nukas probably knows better about what you are doing though.

I'm trying to think of a third team member for Cinerise...I was thinking Pyroar, but the move pool leaves a bit to be desired.

Her current team is Snorunt (Froslass), and Hippopotas, so ground, ghost, and Ice types are off the list. Preferably, it'll be something large enough for her to ride so that she doesn't need to walk 50 miles from her current location to Solaceon.

Russel smiled and looked between Isak and his Umbreon. "Good choice, rookie. Any other Pokemon you have that can help scout out areas within the lab the thief might use to get in?" He asked before he turned to the Professor. "And you, do you by any chance know the layout of the lab or have a little map of it or something? I'd like to try and block this thief's chances of breaking in." He said before he walked around lightly to look at the other employees present in the lab.

"One more thing: I suggest we do put all the Pokemon in a box, but hide them somewhere they wouldn't suspect, Arcanine's also got a good sense of smell." He said as he decided to get out the latter's Pokeball and let him out of it. "Now... knowing that thieves might try to blind people for easy pickings, I assume this 'expert' might try to use a move to cover the place with gas; does anyone have a Pokemon with Gust or Whirlwind in their arsenal?" He asked in a serious tone.
Hoho~ You were almost correct with that guess~

You might yet still manage to foil my plans xD

I didn't want him to go with the full knowledge on what she might do because that might be cheating.
If you could guess what I'm going to do then I'd be very surprised. xD

Feel free to make all the speculation you want, I've many tricks up my sleeve. Hmmm, my main problem would be that I don't want a direct confrontation with the resistance since my Pokemon are all in their first-evolution forms. I'll need to bog down those Pokemon of yours, though it might be a bit difficult.

"I have no other Pokémon that could scout but wouldn't Lena be able to do that? She should be able to do better than Lunar" Isak said, refferring to Riolu's and Lucario's ability to sense aura. He thought of some more ways that he could be useful when Russell asked for a Pokémon with Gust or Whirlwind.
"Demon knows Razor Wind. He could stay in here in case the enemy manages to get past everyone else" Isak said as he got his Absol out of his Pokéball. Demon stretched out and was a little confused on what was going on.
"Demon, we don't have time to be disobedient now. The Pokémon here are in danger and with just one little mistake we could lose them to the enemy" Isak told his Pokémon, to which Demon only shrugged and laid down to rest before anything were to start.
Ohhh, this is excellent~ Sankyuu very much xD

I was most worried about dealing with that Absol, now I can cross that off the list of things to do.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

And good choice, Meowth is gonna be a world class thief, Team Rocket would be proud
Ok, so you are going to Solaceon to help out Elise. You are not going to be stealing the starters with Kyuu. Elise is creating a way for us to steal pokeballs and pokemon easily from the pokemon daycare. Hopefully that helped you know what to do.

We'll see how you get past our defense though
I never intended to xD

I had something else entirely in mind.
I'd honestly be humiliated if we lost.
There's almost no chance of Claire actually winning an encounter with all these trainers at once. Though, I never intended to fight this many people at once...
I need Lena to do something. Read my next post and you'll maybe see what i'm talking about. I'm writing it right now
I...think you just made my job so much easier...or you might've thrown a tiny wrench in my plans...

I'll need to seriously reassess now lmao.

I never intended to xD

There's almost no chance of Claire actually winning an encounter with all these trainers at once. Though, I never intended to fight this many people at once...

I...think you just made my job so much easier...or you might've thrown a tiny wrench in my plans...

I can't tell if we are pushing you into uncomfortable positions or not, but I quite like this.

I never intended to xD

Yeah only way Claire can 'win' is to steal the Pokémon

I can't tell if we are pushing you into uncomfortable positions or not, but I quite like this.
I've got this excited grin on my face now, and I actually scrapped my initial plan, came up with a better plan, and then scrapped that plan as well for an even better one. I'll need to put it into motion though.

Claire won't be stepping a single foot inside that lab though.

"Stay alert, there are probably more attacks coming!" Rowan said, his Honchkrow flapping around and looking for any possible attacks. When it saw the clogged up windows it began flapping its wings furiously, blowing the spores away to the outside. "Good going Honchkrow, they probably wanted to set those ablaze with that Fire Type. Can any of your Pokémon use Psychic moves or do you have Flying types to see outside? I want Honchkrow inside in case of another smoke attack." The old professor asked his helpers.
Good try, but 2 problems.

1) The windows aren't clogged up.

The spores are on the window sill and the windows are opened. They're essentially stuck to the wall just below the window, and thus should be blocked by the windowsill itself.

They should've been stuck around here

maxresdefault.jpg

2) You blew the smoke outside, and Mareep isn't tall enough to be noticed through the windows.

I doubt anyone, save for the Riolu, would notice Mareep.