• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Rocket Make Their Return In Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

I’d like to note a few things.

First off, we saw a Gen 1 starter, Gen 3 starter, and Gen 6 starter, all a viable through the island scan. And in SM we got Gen 2 starters, and Gen 5 starters. What trio is unattainable without PokeBank? The Sinnoh Starters. Maybe this is Sinnoh Confirmed?

The slick shades introduced in the Battle Agency. Are those items only for the Battle Agency, a new fashion item, or do they serve any other purpose.

Also, maybe Rainbow Rocket has some kind of reason to why all these Legendaries are attainable. Maybe they got sent to Ultra Worlds, by Rainbow Rocket.

praise the all mighty helix fossil that team rocket is returning, but lets hope that they actually pose a threat and use stronger pokemon then a full team of zubats and rattatas

Seeing as Archie and Maxie are in their old uniforms and not in their ORAS uniforms, this could be a completely different universe, including X and Y?

Also i thought Lysandre was dead. Lol
I also see now Ghetsis is in his BW uniform, not BW2. Perhaps the events in XY, ORAS, and BW2 didn't happen yet, or not at all?

I also see now Ghetsis is in his BW uniform, not BW2. Perhaps the events in XY, ORAS, and BW2 didn't happen yet, or not at all?

My friend says that he saw a video where there's a theory stating that the generations 5 and before (before BW2) were all in an alternate universe to which the team leaders used Ultra Wormholes to get to the Alola Region. Don't know why they'd need to, but yeah. It was some sort of complicated theory I couldn't quite wrap my head around. Probably need to watch the actual video in order to understand that, to be honest.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
What I find interesting is that Wickie from the Aether Foundation is on the poster for Rainbow Rocket. Maybe she will have a bigger role than the originals?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nom::nom::nom::nom::nom::nom:
Galactically Flaring Aqua Magma Plasma Aether Rocket=Something to be excited about.

(^‿^)

Last edited by a moderator:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think this is more of a nostalgia dragging, but hey, lots of games did that. Anyways, I don't like the idea of every team returning. It... just doesn't fit the Pokemon world. Why couldn't an evil team, before even Team Rocket, appear? Meh, it's just boring. But that's my opinion. I even got kind of tired of the same repeating fighting sequence of Pokemon. It's still my opinion, but yeah, I think it's just me on that.