• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Teams of Go.

O.K, we all know that the teams on Pokémon Go are extremely popular. (Glory to Instinct) Now here's a little roleplay for them. You will either be a Team Leader, or a Team Admin to your team. You will travel, bump into the other teams, maybe even battle! To enter, fill out this. (You can be team leaders, just one of each)

Name:
Team:
Appearance:
Bio:

I hope to get this roleplay started when I have enough players!

Name: Spark
Team: Instinct
Role: Leader
Appearance: Blond Hair, Leather Jacket, Team Instinct Pin.
Bio: I fell in love with Pokémon hunting when I was just a little kid. Me and my 2 friends started arguing about which type is best. So, we went our own separate path, forming Mystic, Valor, and Instinct.

Mind if I hop in? I'm honestly team instinct, but I wanna try being a leader.

Name: Arial
Team: Mystic
Role: Leader
Appearance: long wavy brown hair, black hoodie, computer bag with a team mystic pin pinned to the front strap, blue-grey benie
Bio: (to new members?: as a little girl, I grew up fascinated by pokemon evolution. It always interested me on how pokemon grow in stages not over time, but then I was conflicted with my two childhood friends and went on my own path, and they went on theirs.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder that these are your characters, not you. In these particular RP boards, RPing is done in third person, past tense, story format. While this is a discussion thread - you should keep this in mind.