• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Teen Justice Original rp

If anyone else wants to join, here is the link to the discussion: http://pokecharms.com/threads/teen-justice-original-rp.13838/
Sorry about the confusion, I forgot to put the word Discussion on the end of the discussion. Anyways, like I said this rp starts at Justice Sanctuary in Jackson City, which will be the on Earth headquarters for Teen Justice. Gatogirl sent out a notice to all teen heroes not already on a team that they are looking for members to join Teen Justice. Gatogirl will be temporary leader and combat teacher. Okami Boy will stay at Justice Sanctuary to keep an eye on the team. The rp starts now.

Chickadee was in the passenger's seat of the Clawmobile, much to her dismay. Nightsparrow was behind the wheel as they drove into Jackson City. 'I took out Red Diablo and this is how he thanks me.' she thought. 'Forcing me to join a team of superhero teenagers.' Chickadee sighed as Justice Sanctuary came into view. Once they were in front of Justice Sanctuary, Nightsparrow parked the Clawmobile. Nightsparrow spoke to Gatogirl for a few moments. 'Looks like we were the first to arrive here.' Chickadee thought as she looked around at the empty entryway. After Nightsparrow had finished her conversation with Gatogirl, she turned to Chickadee. "Try not to behead anyone." the original Chickadee said to the girl who had currently taken the mantle she once had. She shook Gatogirl's hand and started to head to the Clawmobile. Nightsparrow nodded, then drove away. 'Now what?' thought Chickadee.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But Vee, I don't wanna be here, can't we go back home?"

"You know good and well that isn't an option."

"Vee, c'mon."

"Oh, look. Someone else is already here!"

Polaris begrudgingly trudged over to the Justice Sanctuary, his legs burning from walking all the way from where he was originally. Vee wouldn't let him use his powers to get to where he wanted to be, which drove him nuts, but he listened to her anyways. Just as Polaris was about to sit down on the ground - well, more like fall - Vee pointed over to a girl who stood in front of the Justice Sanctuary. Polaris glared at the white fox in an attempt to make her stay put, but she ignored him, jumping off of his shoulder and running in front of her. Vee waved up at the girl politely, tempted to introduce herself. Polaris knew for a fact that there was no stopping her from doing what she wanted, so rather than try, he walked behind her and stood still, looking at the black-haired girl. Vee glared at him, wanting him to wave and introduce the two of them. He shook his head, so in response, Vee jumped up onto his shoulder and hit him in the nose.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for making me do the talking. Now... hi there! I'm Vee, and this is Polaris! What's your name?" Vee introduced herself, holding a paw out.

With a sigh, Polaris facepalmed before extending a hand out to shake the girl's own. Vee didn't even start with an explanation as to how a fox could speak, which probably came off as weird. Nevertheless, there was no escaping the situation they were in, seeing as though Vee practically dragged him past the point of no return. He stood still, his face still cold and expressionless.

"Chickadee." Chickadee answered bluntly. She was unfazed by the fact that the fox could talk. Chickadee shook the boy's hand then the fox's paw. She turned to look in the direction that the Clawmobile had gone. There was no way she could walk all the way back to Sharp City, especially unnoticed by civilians. Chickadee was going to have to deal with her current situation, whether she liked it or not.

Chole had finished her walk with Her toy poodle, Rosie and went to the Jackson Cafe and Deli like she did every morning to get a coffee and some breakfast. She walked in, sat at the bar area and waited for her best friend, John. John came and the look on Chole face meant she probably had spent all night crime fighting again. "How was last night?" John asked even though he knew the answer. "Hard. I had to deal with this really buff thugs who took bombs front the weapon store and planed to Blow up Jackson." Chole told her brunette friend "You should really get a partner. Or maybe even join a team. I found out through some friends that the Teen Justice are looking for members." John whispered. "I will take a partner, but join a team? Sounds risky. I would hate people to know my real identity." Chloe spoke loudly to The cafe wasn't open at 6:00Am and the only reason she was there was John was cleaning, getting ready for the 7:00 customers . "I know but the team would be good for you, Chloe, And Plus I know Your Identity, what could a few more people hurt?" Then John put on his signature puppy-pouty face "Please, For Me?" "Fine, I will but if I don't make it in I will be really angry at you and your puppy face" Chloe spoke bitterly. "Who, Me?" John spoke in his "I am totally innocent" voice. "Sometimes, I really don't like you." Then Chloe left with Rosie, put her up and then went online and with her computer tried to find as much as she could about the Teen Justice League "Maybe I should join"she wondered as she looked at her suit...

Vee's ears perked up as she heard the girl's name - Chickadee. As if on cue, her stomach roared, as did Polaris' own. Vee looked at Polaris with a "Did you just do that?" look, to which he only responded with a stern glare. They hadn't really considered eating as something they needed to do while they walked, and it came back to bite them. Polaris was about to turn around to go find somewhere to eat when Vee poked him again, pointing at Chickadee. He shook his head no once again, so Vee cleared her throat, poked his nose, and spoke again. "Sorry, my friend here can't talk," she said, making Polaris visibly angry. "We were just wondering, where could we find a bite to eat around here exactly?"

Polaris growled under his breath, but Vee picked up on it almost instantly. "Hey, sorry, but you never talk with anyone else, so you might as well be unable to talk."

"I talk to you just fine, don't I?" He mumbled to the arctic fox on his shoulder who, for the third time within a minute, poked his nose again

"That's aside the point. I meant talking to someone that isn't me. Now.." Vee said, turning back to face Chickadee.

Vee cleared her throat once more and put on her best puppy dog begging face that she could muster. Polaris sighed, muttering "you gotta be kidding me" under his breath as he turned his head to look away from her. He would apologize, but he still didn't feel super comfortable talking much.

Chloe put on her suit and snuck herself to the Justice Sancturay with the information she printed on the team in her belt. She looked in awe at the nice building and walked in without even really thinking. Once inside she looked around awhile trying to find a superhero or heroine she could talk to. In the back of her eye she saw what looked to be a artic fox, a superhero and a superheroine so she approached them and asked "Hey, My name is Sunny, I am a Superhero and I am here to apply for the Teen Justice League. Is this the Building and Can I apply here?"

"Here we are, Karma!" the girl spoke, glancing down to a bag of salt looped on her belt as she did so. "We finally made it."

In front of her stood a large building- the Teen Justice HQ. Ever since she heard they were hiring, Lux Russey had wanted to join, and now was her chance! "We've traveled so far, and here we are," she repeated, unable to control her happiness, giggling at her little rhyme. Yes, she was not from Jackson City, but she lived in a neighboring town of a neighboring town, so she didn't have to travel that far. Of course, for a good gist of her journey, Karma the salt cobra had been by her side, but now it was taking a break. She calls the creature an 'it' since it has no definitive gender, seeing as it's composed of pure salt.

With the rest of her energy, the brunette walked over to the building, spotting a few of people standing in front of it. A few of people and... a fox?

"Wow!" Lux chimed in, walking over to the small group and looking down to the Arctic Fox spirit. "How pretty!" Looking up to both the boy and girl, she smiled a warped smile. "Are you two part of Teen Justice? Neato! I just applied a week ago! Name's Lux Russey!" she introduced herself without thinking about the conversation being had or keeping her identity a secret. She held each hand out to two people: the boy and the bored-looking girl. "What might your names be, huh?"

Harrison had also been invited just like the rest however since he lived in a neighbouring city he had to travel all the way to Jackson City and find the Justice Sanctuary. This task would be difficult for a normal person but for Harrison it was quite easy since all he had to do was pack his stuff, transform then fly to the location which is exactly what he did

The purplish dragon had flew for a good few miles before finally arriving at the Sanctuary, casting a shadow over Polaris and Vee as he flew over them. Harrison quickly realised that he had flew past the Sanctuary and so lowered his right wing to perform a U turn and begin flying towards it again, descending and getting closer to the ground the whole time.

As he approached he flipped his wings to try and slow his descent but failed to do so, landing on the ground at high speeds which caused him to tumble over onto his back and slide against the floor whilst rotating, his tail flicking wildly behind him. Eventually he hit a lamppost which stopped his crashed, Harrison having dropped his luggage which was now a few feet away from him. Not the best entrance

As he stood he would let out a slight growl before beginning to morph back into his human firm, his whole body shrinking and his tail disappearing, his wings thickening and turning into arms whilst his posture changed into a more upright one. After 10 seconds he was fully transformed with his arms lifted into the air and a grin on his face* "Nailed it!"

Oh lovely. More people. And one wants to actually touch me. Vee, help.

Nope! That's whatcha get for makin' me do the talking while you just stand there lookin' all tall and stuff.

With a sigh, Polaris hesitantly held his hand out to one of the girls who had approached them. Vee was loving being called pretty, so when Polaris held his hand out, she ran across his arm and onto her shoulder, the girl who introduced herself as Lux. As she was about to speak, a shadow was cast over them, a large shadow at that. Polaris chose to ignore it at first - until that shadow came back, accompanied by a massive dragon that crash landed near them and turned into a human right before their eyes. If Polaris was in the mood to show emotions, the emotion that would've been on his face would be astonishment. The boy seemed to be pretty content with his crash landing, so he didn't press on for further knowledge.

Vee, who had been watching the entire scene and struggling not to laugh, cleared her throat again and began speaking once more. "Well, to the newcomers, Sunny, Lux, and... dragon... I'm Vee, and this is my way-too-silent-for-his-own-good friend, Polaris. Say hi, Polaris!... OH WAIT," she said, moving her head in a circle exaggeratedly as she spoke the last few words.

After hopping back onto Polaris' shoulder, she nodded her head towards the rest of the people in an attempt to get him to talk. Looking down at all of them, he finally spoke, saying a quick "hi", albeit quietly and in a completely monotone voice, void of emotion. Vee glared at him, and he shrugged. She said she wanted him to speak, but she didn't specify how, or for how long. He wiped his hand that he had used for a handshake on Vee's back, causing her to shiver. "Hey! Hands off the merchandise, buddy!" She yipped, not expecting the sudden contact.

Once again, Vee's stomach growled, as did Polaris. They both muttered "food" simultaneously, and looked around in opposite direction for anything remotely edible. The two conversed via telepathy, their faces contorting to match the expressions they would've given each other had they been speaking aloud.

Vee, not eating was a terrible idea.

Hey, it was
your idea, doofus!

What? No way, I wanted to stop for food a couple of times and
you didn't let me!

Details, details. Now shaddup and look with me, wouldja?

Chloe kinda just watched in amazement as this dragon flew over them. "Well, That's cool." Chloe thought to herself. Then The dragon turned into a boy. "Hey, Who are you Dragon Boy?" "I am quite curious because it isn't everyday I see a giant dragon flying over me like a scaly cloud." Chloe spoke quietly due to her being kinda shy in front of new people. She looked around the room to see a brunette, a guy with a awesome fox and another girl who she though maybe was Chickadee. Then the guy with the fox left after their stomachs growled. "Just in case you didn't know, I am Sunny everyone"

Harrison spotted the others and after he had ran to his suitcase and grabbed the handle he would make his way over towards them with a slightly shocked expression. There was a fox that was talking! Plus all these guys looked pretty awesome and he knew they had superpowers so they were pretty awesome. He took note of the names mentioned and when he was addressed he would turn around to look at Chloe with a confident smirk and folded arms* "That's exactly who I am, Dragon boy! Well my superhero name is anyway" His shoulders would slouch as he unfolded his arms and lifted one to rub the back of his neck "Am I allowed to say my secret identity? I don't have a costume I just wear normal clothes but you still don't know my name- well my real name that it" Harrison would pause when he realised he was rambling, his fists clenching for a second before he joined his hands and gave a small nod* "Nice to meet you all"

"Whoa!" Lux exclaimed as the Arctic Fox spirit ran onto her shoulder. "Why, hello there!" she greeted the creature, smiling at it, before it ran off. As she spoke to the others, a dragon-shaped shadow appeared above them, and when the source landed and transformed into a human right in front of them, the brunette's eyes widened. "That's... Incredibly amazing! It's an honor, Dragon Boy! You can call me Lux Russey! My hero name is NaCl, which is science talk for salt!" she giggled at her nerdy name, placing a hand over the salt bag on her hip. "You here to join Teen Justice, too?"

"Huh, Cool, A girl with salt powers". Chloe thought to herself. "Hey, NaCl, Love your superhero Name, It's smart.My real name is Chloe Delacroix or you can call me Sunny, I honsetly don't care as long as you don't say it in public.. Then Chloe faced Dragon Boy. "Seriously, You are awesome! Must be cool to be a dragon. I can fly, but not for very long and my others powers are kinda okay like Photosythesis and Solar Manipulation." Then Chloe heard a Yip! She flew to her bag and found that Rosie had snuck inside. "This is Rosie my dog, She had no powers, but is really sweet. Rosie then growled at the Cobra thinking it would hurt her master.

Sorry I sound like a huge fan girl XC

Chickadee pulled out the Holo Map Device (or HMD) that Gatogirl had given her out of one of the compartments on her belt. She turned it on, then looked at the map. "Go in, walk three feet, then take two rights then a left. That's where the Teen Justice Indoor Cafe is." she told Polaris and Vee. Then she turned to Sunny. "Yes to both questions. You'll have to talk to Gatogirl about applying." Chickadee said. She pointed to the black haired, tan skinned, cat themed superheroine. Then she turned to Lux. "I'm Chickadee. The fox is Vee. Mr. Talkative here is Polaris." Chickadee said.

Blitz walked in the place where everyone else was..."Am..i late...?" Fang sighs and he nods "yes your late...fire boy " Blitz walked in and he took off his mask and he saw the others "hey um whats your names?" he asked them as he walked up to Chickadee and Polaris "hi..Im Blitz "his hair was on fire as he walked over to the other

"Chickadee." Chickadee told the newcomer. She shut off the HMD and returned it to the compartment on her belt. "Your hair's on fire." she noted. Chickadee looked down at the wolf. She was grateful that Sharphound had stayed with her father instead of accompanying her.

Blitz smiled at him "oh it is "he snapped his fingers and his hair fire disappears "i have fire powers btw..."he smiled at her "so what kind of powers do you have " Blitz asked her then he looked at Fang. Fang's Small comet went in his face and it stopped and then it went again floating around him..as if he was a planet.

Vee and Polaris both snapped their heads toward Chickadee, who had directed them to where the food was. The two looked at each other for a second.

I go, you stay.

No way, Vee, you aren't leaving! I'll go get the food!

Nope, you get to stay and talk, and I'll go get food for both of us! Bye!

Vee! No!

Polaris attempted to grab Vee's tail with a yell of frustration, but she was too quick. She laughed back at him, bolting in the direction that Chickadee had instructed, leaving Polaris in her metaphorical dust. He growled at her as she ran, but she ignored him.

It was just him. Him, Sunny, Lux - er... NaCl, Dragon Boy, and... a flaming person? Polaris backed up from the person who's hair was on fire momentarily. He didn't exactly like fire, due to his powers. He was tempted to blow his fire out with a little cold air, but he had put it out already. Polaris debated talking, or following Vee, or standing still. His options were all unfavorable, and it was all because Vee left to go get food for him, when he was perfectly capable of getting food for himself. Instead of the first two options, he simply stood still like he had been, his face returning to that of no emotion. When Vee gets back, I swear, I'll... I dunno, I'll do something, I'll get her for this!

Sunny watched in horror as this guy with fire on his hair walked in. She screamed loudly, frightened that the guy could get hurt. Sunny's Parents had died in a fire and she didn't want another person to. But then the guy put it out. "Guess that's his power, Controling Fire." sunny thought to herself. Yip! Yip! Rosie was barking at the fire happily. Rosie, like a cat loves light and when she saw the flaming hair she barked loudly. Then Rosie saw the Artic Fox running away so Rosie chased after her.

Blitz looked at Sunny "um you ok miss?" he asked her when she screamed. He walked up to her and he smiled "its ok..i wont hurt no body with my fire "he looked at her "so whats your power...hmmm i got it Your like a plant..thats why you screamed " he said to her. Fang looked at the cat and he barked at her "hey Kitty..stop barking " his fire ball flys around his face.

"I think I'm the only one here that doesn't have any powers." Chickadee said to Blitz. Then she turned to Sunny, who had screamed. 'Had an unfortunate event involving fire in her past, no doubt.' she thought. Chickadee glanced at Polaris, whose Arctic fox spirit companion had abandoned him to get food. Chickadee had no opinion yet when it came to Dragon Boy.

Chloe Screamed again as Fire balls were shooting every where. Rosie was nowhere to be found and Now she was surrounded by fire. "So this is how I am going to die. I am not even going to reach adulthood and die the same way my parents did" she whispers softly. "Oh no, My parents died in a fire when I was 12 so I am a little afraid of Fire." She told The Flamehead. "My powers come from the sun, I don't have plant powers, thought that kinda would be cool. I have Solar Manipulation and I can use Photosythesis like a plant." Rosie came back and started to wag her tail at the dog or wolf, wanting to play

OOC: Rosie is Sunny's Toy Poodle By The way. Also is Fang A wolf or dog?

Blitz looked at the girl "im not gonna hurt you im...nice" he made all the fire balls go away " see all better" he told her then he smiled "awesome that cool" he smiled at her. Fang smiled at her and he wagged his tail. He smiled at her "lets play" he told her
Blitz looked at Fang and rosie "aw fang found a friend"
OOC: Fang is a wolf.

Rosie Gently Nipped and the wolf trying not to hurt it, but play at the same time. Rosie loved to play. "Hey, Watch this." Sunny used her powers to create a light beam. Rosie then saw the light beam and tried to go after it and catch it. Rosie tried but then it disappeared. "I know it is kinda mean but I let her have it sometimes." Sunny told the Flame Guy. Rosie went back to playing with Fang. "So, Who Are You?"

"A Talking wolf. Why not." Sunny thought to herself. "Well I am Chloe Delacroix. I am from France so pardon me if my English is bad." "Nice to meet you Blitz and Fang." "I. Must say I have never met talking animals to this day and now I have met two." "But I think it is cool that Fang talks." "Wish my Rosie could talk" Yip Yip! Rosie Replied. Sunny then Pick up Rosie, "So, When Can I move in?"

"well nice to meet you Chloe " he smiled at her then he picked up Fang. then he heard her say "so when can i move in" He blushed "what move in?" he looked confused
(OOC: I didnt know if you were taking to him)

"Yes. Living here is an option." Chickadee said to Blitz. "I'm one of the ones staying here. My father's decision, not mine." She sighed as she mentally recalled the events that had been the cause of her forced application.

Sunny saw Blitz blushing. "Moving In" made him blush. Then she blushed. "Oh I meant to they that to Chickadee, Not you!" Sunny Blushed even more and it made her face go completely red. "My apologies" "So, Chickadee, When Are we moving in if we are?

OOC: @AcetheAbsol I am so sorry my sincere apologies, I meant to put She turned to Chickadee and asked her"So when Can I move in" But I forgot XC 0///0

"As soon as you are able to. In my case, as soon as I get to my room." Chickadee said. She looked at the two. "Did you two get your HMDs from Gatogirl yet?" she asked. She glanced at the dog and wolf, who were now in the arms of the people they had accompanied there, then she turned her attention back to Sunny and Blitz.

Vee stared at the the dog in confusion. "Why are you doing this? What is the point of this? I am just trying to return food to Polaris." She muttered to herself, not understanding that the dog just wanted to play.

She scurried over to Polaris, who glared knives at her. "Oh hush you, I got you food. Take it." She said, dropping a bag from out of her mouth and onto the ground in front of Polaris.

It seemed that everyone else was focused on something else, so Polaris used the time he had to actually speak. "Vee, you've got some nerve just leaving me with a binch of people. What gives? I coulda gotten the food, you're fine with others!"

"Wait, you didn't talk to 'em?" Vee asked, tilting her head to the side

"Wha- no! Why would I have?" Polaris said, laughing a bit.

The two friends laughed for a few seconds, but when Polaris realized that his laughing was rather loud, he covered his mouth and stopped. Vee, however, continued. Instead of laughing, Polaris ate the food, french fries and a half of a burger (which was only halved because Vee got hungry and ate his food, too). "Hey, what's the matter? I save the food for ya." Vee questioned, not knowing why he stopped laughing.

Polaris, in response, pointed at his mouth, then made a hand gesture that looked like a mouth moving while shaking his head. Vee didn't know what that meant, so she just shrugged and stole a couple of his fries. Then she turned back to everyone else. They were discussing living quarters. Vee's ears perked up as she ran over to them again, mouth still full of fries. "Wait, wait, wait. We get to live here?!" Vee said happily, albeit muffled and warped by the fact that her mouth was full.

Her tail wagged wildly as Polaris walked hesitantly behind her, still eating his half of a burger. He didn't know what she said, but wasn't going to make her repeat.

"HMD?" "I am sorry but I have no clue what that is. Is that a new hero thing I wasn't aware of? Or what is it exactly, I hate to sound like a new hero but I have only been a hero for about 3 years and I haven't heard of A HMD."

OOC: I looked up HMD and some very...interesting things popped up. I am guessing they have nothing to do with this though. And if they are in Young Justice, I don't remember them.

"HMD, Holo Map Device." Chickadee pulled out hers and turned it on to show them. "Part of the idea was so nobody got lost." Chickadee said. She then gestured to the superheroine she had pointed to before. "That's Gatogirl, she's going to be the temporary leader and combat teacher." she said.

OOC: It's something I came up with on my own.

Blitz smiled then he sighed "Nope i havent got it...hey Chloe lets get ours "he smiled at her. Fang looked at Chickadee and he smiled at her "So chickadee whats your powers" he smiled

"Oh okay, I get it and no I have not received one yet. When Can I retrieve one." Sunny looked at the other superheroine. At least she knew who her leade was now. She had no problem with being a follower as long as the leader wasn't a total dictator or King/queen and the team was apart of a monarchy or a dictarionship.

"I don't have any. I have been trained in combat though." Chickadee told Blitz. "And yes, I do know how to use these." She gestured to her two katanas, which were sheathed at her sides. Chickadee glanced at Vee and Polaris, then turned her attention back to Blitz. She turned to Sunny. "Whenever you want to, as long as she's awake." she replied to Sunny's question.

Vee poked Chickadee to get her attention. She wanted to know what it was they were talking about earlier, with them living here. Then she got an idea. With a devious grin, she shoved Chickadee with her front paws, then ran back to Polaris' shoulder and spoke in a rather loud voice. "Polaris, you know better than to shove people! Shame!"

Polaris' face went from one devoid of emotion to one of shock. "What?! That's not what just- I didn't!"

He walked up closer to Chickadee, an apologetic look on his face. "Listen, what Vee said is wrong, I didn't even touch you, and- oh... now I know why you did this..." He said, slowly beginning to understand that she forced him into a situation where he had to talk to someone. "Vee, how could you?!"

Vee whistled innocently, sitting on Polaris' shoulder and looking around as if nothing happened. Polaris growled at her, which made her ears twitch, but there was no other reaction from her aside from that. He turned to Chickadee once more, figuring if he started talking, he'd better finish talking so Vee doesn't do anything crazy again. "I'm sorry, Chickadee. Vee was curious about something you had said, and she figured that she should embarrass me right off the get go. I apologize on her behalf." He said, glaring at Vee with the largest amount of vemon he could muster. "So, what was it that you said that interested her?"

"Yes. She's standing by the entryway, over there." Chickadee said. She pointed in Gatogirl's direction. Then she turned to Polaris. "I said that you could get your Holo Map Device, or HMD, from Gatogirl. I also said she's going to be the temporary leader and combat teacher." Chickadee answered.