• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~!Tempers Trades!~ (Gen IV)

Hello ladies and Gents! I have a list of Wants and offers for those wants!
I would like these, No nicknames for them please! I like it natural.
Froslass LV50+
Palkia LV20+
Mew (Any LV)
Kyogre (Any LV)
Dragonair LV50+ (I prefer Female, but it could be either.)
Growlithe LV10+ (Male only please)
Dialga (Any LV)
Jirachi LV25+
Here are my offers!-
For Kyogre, Palkia, Dialga, Jirachi, Celebi, and Mew~ I offer Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Suicune, and Moltres.(I'll get more eventually!!!!)
(If you offer Jirachi, Mew, or Celebi, I'll let you pick 2 of ANY of these legendary pokemon, no argument.)

Froslass, Growlithe, & Dragonair Offers-
Typhlosion, Treecko, Makuhita, Lunatone, Red Gyarados, Magmar, NidoKing, Eevee, Tangrowth, Lanturn, Ninetails, and many others. (If you would like me to evolve ones like Eevee into a specific evolution, or make Treecko/ Makuhita evolve, I could do so.)
Thank you!
I'm on SoulSilver>NDS , not Black, White, etc...
I really would want Celebi or Mew the most! Any offers?

Re: ~!Tempers Trades!~

Time to dust off my DS Phat for this one ^^

I can help with the Growlithe (and even get you one with a 31 Atk IV). In return could I get a Treecko?

Sure! Eh, I never use 'em. Btw, my Wi-Fi is very bad, so I may be laggy.
I have more pokemon I want to trade, but I cant fit it in my post. Any idea when we could start this trade? (BTW, this will be my first time on my Wi-Fi, I'll have trouble talking lol)

I'm going to assume you're in the state of Georiga in which case we're in the same timezone. Would around eight tonight work?

I hope my Wi-Fi works as well...

Yes, I'm ATL, GA as well. Yes, it would work great! Uh, I went and tried it out, the Nurse barely tells me anything about how to talk/Battle/trade! Any Tips? I'd appreciate it!
Also, thanks for attempting this! If you want, I can message a lot of other pokemon you may want instead that I cannot list.

Yeah, you want to go down to the second floor and talk to the lady in the middle to get into the Wi-Fi Club. I'll post up my friend code here before we trade because we'll need those.

Edit: Crap, Crap, Crap. It turns out my DS Phat can't connect to my router and I know it won't work with my 3DS either. I'm sorry but I won't be able to trade ;_; I can see if I can possibly find someone else who can though.

Its perfectly fine. It's not like if I don't get Growlithe, my head will melt. I just wanted him because hes exclusive to HeartGold. I still think it'll be nice to chat every now & Then, :p