• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Aclos Region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This region is a world undiscovered by any trainers until a boat crash happened with Pokemon Trainers on it and your pokemon.
(Form)

Name:
Backstory (Optional):

Name:Nash
Starter: Splats the Mudkip

Nash had awoken on the beach of the Aclos Region not knowing the name or the new pokemon and friends he would meet. "What is this place?" he says walking up and down the beach waiting for someone to wake up from the beach.

Name: Ean
Starter: Shiny Ralts
Backstory: Ean was on a cruise heading to a paradise, but was crashed by an gigantic wave and ended up landing here in a beach of the aclos with his ralts

Nash was still wondering if anyone else was on this island or if it was gonna be the plot to Castaway. "Well this may take a while" he said sitting down on the beach waiting to meet atleast someone or one thing on this big new region. He then saw a kid and his ralts on the shore and went to help them. "Hey do you need any help?" he said trying to get the boy up.

trainercard-Ean (1).png

Ean: Anyway, I have an egg along with me here... But i don't know what will hatch from it1

"Well i'm Nash and this is splats my mudkip, and no need to thank me it's just been so dull on this beach." he said eating some berries from his satchel. "That was one big boat crash". he said chewing on some Leppa berries. "Want some?" he asked holdingup his satchel.

"Well help yourselves I have plenty!" He said as Splats walked up to ralts to say hi
Splats: "Mudkip Mud"
Nash: "Well i'd say he wants to be good friends with that shiny ralts there" he said being happy that he wasn't alone on this island.

Dude you are double posting. Read the rp forum rules. Im cringing inside.
Dont you know there is a edit button? An administrator will take this thread down..

Thats why you look over the rules. I dont wnna be mean, im just pointing it out x.x anyways enough ooc, im gonna go.

"So what do you think this region's name is?" he asked Ean already thinking of names for the new region. "I wonder what new pokemon we will see here" he asked looking around.

"I like that name" he said looking around the place. "I wonder if there are any legendary pokemon in this region. Maybe up in that volcano up there." He said pointing up to the top of the inactive volcano.

Ean: Lets check it out, i'm hoping to see fire type pokemon there! (walks to the inactive volcano with nash alongside him) (when arrives He finds an wild fletchling with flame body) Wow, a wild fletching! I'll try to catch it, Maple, your up! Maple: Ralts!!! Ean:Use Psychic (maple hits fletching with psychic and has 1 hp left) Ean: Go Pokeball! (fletching goes in pokeball) (pokeball wiggles 3 times and then fletchling was caught) Ean: yay, I got a fletchling! Maple: Ralts ralts! :D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And look here. I have to close this thread again. Script format posting (posts should be past tense, third person, story format), double-posting, Mini-modding... one liners everywhere... Yeah. Need I say more?

All of you. Read the rules. That is to say, the RP forum rules AND the global rules for there are violations of both here. Official warnings are being handed out as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.