• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

I don't listen to metal music so its unlikely I'd do that. (Metal usually leaves me confused and bewildered)
@Firox banned for breaking rule 82, page 115 section 12 subsections 2 and 3.

sometimes the notifications don't always tell me when a threads been commented on so i just assume nobody has. That and i like to keep people on their toes.

@Kasumi Daiyamondo banned because earlier today i saw a stray cat chasing my neighbors dog. (2 stray cats live in my back yard, i have a big back yard.) and it was kinda funny. though i can see how the dog was less than amused. the cat was chasing it with its mouth wide open and fur standing up. the way the dog was hollering you would assume the cat actually attacked it. (luckily for me my dog gets along just fine with the cats)

@Kasumi Daiyamondo for not giving dobby a sock
nu34e5953bqz.gif

@Firox banned for lying. I do practice kung fu (xing yi, bagua, and tai chi).
This is a picture of my niuweidao (ox-tail knive)
2299-1410030908-e7bb8c0c0d511feb327f5d21a06fd639.jpg

It's not the prettiest but its mine.

Last edited:
i got steel pokémon for days! i got enough steel type pokémon to make even Steven Stone blush! i got so much steel type pokémon that i have a problem and i have no intention in changing or fixing it.

@Firox banned! banned! for making me feel guilty.

... all these years iv'e thrown rocks and mud at pokémon... never again will i treat another rock that way again... no longer will i raise another ball of mud like that again... actually i'm probably going to forget about this before i even finish writing th