• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(I know, I'm not that insane for Eevee. It's just a joke I like playing around the internet: the omnipresent veevee that will kill you if you speak against her.)

@Firox banned for adorable trainer card

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(that's the joke. i am mentally stable, thank you very much. i do not think eevee is god and never have.)
(i feel rather idiotic now.)

@chib is banned because I now am questioning whether my online persona is a mistake.

@EeviumZ is banned for omitting proper capitalizations in their sentences.

*A baby shark hands over a note with his right pectoral fin that reads:*

"A mythical Pokémon commonly known by locals as the "Tortoise of Beauty." Legend has that Lotoku arises from its lengthy slumber every five years. It celebrates the Solar New Year by firing off a beautiful curtain of colorful projectiles in the sky for everyone all around Huniaru to witness."

(online fursona is never a mistake, its who you are, even if others don't like them, we all have different opinions, some good some bad)

@EeviumZ banned for making adorable eyes.... take all the cookies

@Firox banned because its easy to ban eevee... I used to get paid to ban eevee. most of the time they didn't even do anything wrong ,but we dropped the ban hammer so many times... It was always super effective... all those critical hits too. Those were dark days though... ya okay I guess I can concede your point.

funny enough you don't have to type the capital letters. If you type the "@" sign along with part of the username(the letters dont have to be capitalized, just spelled probably) if you wait a few seconds a list of names will show up. for your username I just typed in "@many" and your name showed up as an option... I clicked it and your post just autotyped your username in.

@ManyAchievables banned for having a yōkai as a pfp... (not a bad thing... but your getting banned anyways)

I dont... I dont understand the reference your making...

@Firox banned for making me think! normally I only have to do that 3 times a year! (april fools day, my mom's birthday, and every august 26th(dog appreciation day))