• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Star does not engage in battle yet. She stands as Tyler summons Tyle. She just waits and smirks*
"You have the mind of a child, you are just acting grown up"
@Kibago banned for changing the subject.

Last edited:

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*She smirks at the Ralts. Then puts 2 fingers together, then throws her arms out and summons a blade made of the universe*
"It is best to get a better weapon to represent peace if you want to get in the way of a upcoming battle"

@WalterTheRalts banned for saying I'm correct (Feels good)

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Star points the sword closely to the ralts face, and her smirk disappears, attempting to hide the face of disappointment*
"Then it is not my fault if you get damaged deeply"
@WalterTheRalts banned for rejecting the idea for getting a stronger weapon to protect yourself with.

(skip me)
*still thinking this has escalated too quickly, and secretly glad that the fight hasn't started (if there even is one)*
Are you seriously doing this?

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Star looks back at the ralts and whispers "I hope you don't carry dirty magazines around with you either" Then attempts to keep the water away from her, 'cause she hates being wet*
@Kibago banned for thinking there can ever be a overrated meme

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Star ignores the fact that he's hiding something and lets the Arctic Pulse hit her, She is from space, Space is cold*

@Kibago banned for not learning that I am the overrated memes

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
@AuraVolt97
285098.jpg

*Tyler groans since his trainer didn’t see it, as he screams when he sees her first getting out a bottle of medicine and a tiny cup*

@StarrySkys Banned for having a sentence that does not exactly make sense when read out loud.

*Tyler is gently placed down after he is fed and had some other stuff done so that he won’t be too cranky later, as he tosses a note while eating some wafers*

@SS-I Never Banned for not wanting likes as a result of your previous statement.