• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Also I guessed the gender wrong
th

*a cute little triceratops Pokémon could be seen using the mystery box and gets a Thundergun on first try, as she decides to have another go and gets the Wunderwaffe, then proceeds to go for the third time and gets the Monkey Bomb while smiling a bit and hiding the clover tipped part of her tail*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for using an overused acronym.

(I’m pretty sure it’s a first since even the staff said it at one point and I was the only one doing it before others bandwagoned on.)

*Nicaong cries when his trainer wants to comb his roots or basically his hair since he doesn’t exactly like it*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for using a semi colon the incorrect way.

*??? comes over and transforms part of his left arm into a Class V riot shield while his right hand and part of his right arm respectively transform into a three barrel weapon and a high capacity magazine facing downwards and points the weapon at you while covering his front side with the shield*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for using not one, but two brackets at the same time.

*a cute little Dragon/Steel Pokémon could be seen in his exoskeleton as he uses Arc Devastator and blasts you with a barrage of electrical orbs that explode into smaller clusters and follows up with Gigashaker as he stomps loudly on the ground and sends several shock waves at you that inflict Stun and Flinch*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for repeating several letters in your sentence.