• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Prochiol uses Monoxide Mar and inflicts Smog, Blind and Stupefy*

@StarrySkys is banned for thinking that it is a felony to not support the very foundation that keeps this place from falling apart and for not taking the time to check their grammar.

*a Camtonian Riolu could be seen activating his Afterlife ability after fainting from a double weakess attack, as he revives himself with full HP and smiles as if nothing happened*

@Wandering Soul is banned for bragging about being shiny, as I have Pokémon in my cool regional forms. :P

@Kiraru banned because I have my own fanmade pokemon, and they have abilities which aren't totally annoying, and or borderline sue-ish!

*A Serpentruo eyes said riolu with a malicious gaze, wondering whether or not he should test out his 'Flesh Eater' ability (Grants the user a small HP boost every time they use an attack with the word 'fang' in the name)*