• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@RenzFlintrock is banned for NOT saying that these are CUTE, DIZZY, SMALL PANDA'S!!!! AGAIN, THE SPINDA GODS HAVE NOT APPROVED, SO NOW AN ARMY OF SPINDA WILL COME ATTACK YOU!!!

(@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) SPPPPIIIIINNNNNDAAAA!!!!

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Gengar, release @RenzFlintrock soul, but keep him in the Spinda Dungeon just in case he teams with the allies again. @PlayfulShinx47 is also banned for escaping the dungeon! THROW HER IN THE TYPHLOSION DUNGEON COVERED HEAD TO PAW IN WARM CLOTHES TO BURN I SAY, BURRN!!! *Walks into Spinda dungeon* @RenzFlintrock , I'll give you one more chance to join us, or stay in a never-ending nightmare.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Sorry I had to do my Spinda Stuff. NOW I'M BACK. Also, @RenzFlintrock is banned for TRYING TO MAKE MEH SPINDA ARMY SICK!!! Also, @PlayfulShinx47 , Please do! I wanna be the King of Spinda's :3
Also, Spinda's, send the Zapdos to get Staraptor. (Zapdos is mah secret weapon that is barely used >:3)