• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@RenzFlintrock is banned because I wan't to know if he punished him in any way. Time-out, Spanking, Ect. and REASON, for 1, hurting like, 20 people's eyes (some might have had to go to a doctor because of how bad their eyes were at the time being), and 2, he hurt the Spinda King's eyes.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Plus, couldn't you have just said "What are you doing?" or just hold it in, do your'e thing, THEN go to the bathroom? Hey man, its a risk you didn't take.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Oh, I can make that happen.

(@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@) (@U@)

You gave me this idea, remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
The more you threaten me, the stronger I become. Do that again, and I will set death and misery to this pathetic worl- *le black out*

Okey what happened he- OH GOD PLEASE NO
I dunno wut I did but okey I won't do whatever I did again I hope I didn't do that Spinda Mess (<--- I know what happened, I blacked out for a sec and forgot stuff because original backstory dO NoT sTeAl! (This is a joke) )

@RenzFlintrock is banned for cOnFuSiNg mE!

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@RenzFlintrock is banned for making me think about how long I was gone and how much progress you got in the RP (not saying it, folks. (I'm not allowed to say that anymore) )

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@RenzFlintrock is banned because my Grandpa is perfectly well and is 51. Yeah, he's not that old. (Mabye because My mother had me at 18-19..Yes, that does mean I'm **, but hey you already saw it in my profile thing.

@Firox
Banned again for another two reasons:
1. Because this is the reference I gave Astrapi for it:
KK_charPreview_portrait.png

2. Because the only thing mentioning a Psychic type for me is that signature for a test I took.

@Firox
Banned because this is getting kinda ridiculous. There are many other ways you could ban me, like you could ban me for the quotes I have, or the characters I most resemble in Dead By Daylight, or even my mains in Smash Ultimate.