• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

I love me some early morning breakfast with a side of television.

@Firox banned for reasons other than those other reasons which are different from some of those other reasons, and pretty similar to the reason you were banned in the first place! Your banned because this ban needed to be long and could not be crunched up any further for if it was the whole multiverse would erupt!

@chib banned for quoting the youngster from pokémon... good for you!...
pokemon-comfy-shorts-english-2.png

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Renz what did you do?!?!

@RenzFlintrock banned for inspiring me to create... wait for it... THE SPINDA ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's glorious... Theres spinning and teeter dancing. teeter dancing everywhere. lots of glorious teeter dancing everywhere! you won't even be able to find shelter in the farthest recesses of your mind without there being teeter dancing! everywhere you look and everywhere you go there will be spinda. In the mall, in the bank, in your house, in the club ,and even at your local corner store... and you better believe theres gonna be more teeter dancing!
fbbc9d03adb0238d0274397bfc4dc73e.gif

The munchlax army is also pretty awesome... kudos to anyone who supports it.

Last edited:
I’m afraid you didn’t create it, my friend... it started around page 80 of this thread? Somewhere in there... Playful, Possibilit and myself kinda created it between the three of us, though Playful and myself are strictly against the Spindas.

So.

@ThAtGuY101 banned for trying to steal someone else’s idea, even if you didn’t know it.

ah... I see... Guess I'll have to create a new spinda army...

@RenzFlintrock banned for posting one on page 80! I wouldn't have read posts that far back... this is a different spinda army anyways, they are the good bois spin spin spinnin and teeter dancing to the beat of their belly drum...
giphy.gif

Listen, do you know why I’m on the run? Because the maniac ruler of the Spindas put myself and my best friend in jail because we wouldn’t worship Spindas, and then when we escaped he kept chasing us, literally destroying whole Pokémon centers just because we were in them. Evil, I tell you.

@ThAtGuY101 banned because of the innocent nurse joys harmed by Spinda.

no idea what that even means
Are you referring to the part where I wrote nothing but net? It means I never miss! I always get my ball in the net! It doesn't hit the backboard! It doesn't bounce off the rim! It goes straight in that net Every! Single! Time!

@Firox banned for hurting yourself in confusion!