• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The beggining of Life: A baby pokemon rp.

(Well, here is the real rp, also like to thank everyone who was so highly intrested in it, thank you guys and here we go :))
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-beggining-of-life-a-baby-pokemon-rp.14824/

It had been a slow day in the morning, but soon after the usual supplies came to the daycare and the careworkers took the supplies in the day care where several eggs rested all together, unoticible to them, the eggs started to wiggle, and soon crack...

Last edited:
(Is this ok?)

Two eggs hatch and shiny Pichu come out. They were confused and didn't know where they were. Then a woman came went to the door where a young boy was standing, she and said, "Welcome to the Pokemon Day Care, will you be dropping off any Pokemon?" She asked. The Pichu whined and wanted their mother.

Edit: (also change the title to 'Ask to Join')

Twin Eevees hatched and rested while a espeon and a umbreon putting an red scarf on the girl and a light blue scarf for the boy (after the post ill make the characther sheets) the twwo eevees curled up and started playing.And then fell asleep

(OOC: I honestly feel like something isn't right here.)

BIC:

A Helioptile had hatched out of the egg later, while a baby Komona helped him get out of the egg with his small hands. He looked around, while the Helioptile's frills sparked, as he wondered where he was. His scales felt rather cold to the touch, as the Helioptile noticed a girl that picked the two up, and placed them down near the other Pokémon. The baby Komona curled up on the fluffy rug, as the Helioptile lied next to him, while his tiny frills continued to wiggle about.

The girl placed a blanket over their cold bodies, while they peeked out at the other Pokémon, as the baby Helioptile blankly stared at them. The blanket felt soft like silk, as the fuzzy teal cloth cuddled around them. The Komana continued to lie on the rug next to the Helioptile, as he placed his hand in his mouth and watched the other Pokémon within the area.

Two Richu entered the room and looked around, they saw that their eggs hatched and ran over to them. The father Richu gave the Pichu names and mother Richu gave Spark a hat and a cape that she played around with happily. Then went over to Lightning and gave him a cape. The two Pichu played around for a while and then went back to their parents and took a nap.

(Hello! Is it alright if I join? I know it says open I just wanted to be sure)

An egg, one of the several in Daycare nonetheless, had sat still as a log during the duration of the hatching.
For but a few seconds, it lay motionless and showed no signs of movement or energy. The small egg wrapped in patterned cloth stayed still, one would've thought for a spilt second that the little egg had been but a dud. But...life has an odd way of working miracles, as without any warning the egg rejuvenated with energy. It thrashed about violently, and in doing so perked the interest of a small elderly woman who'd been washing the counters. The old lady adjusted her spectacles, blinking profusely before skimming over the counter towards the egg. "Oh my...is it time already?-Goodness gracious..."she gasped lightly., carefully hugging the egg into her arms so it wouldn't tumble over. The old woman glanced around, taking note of the bundles of baby pokemon sprawled across the rooms. "So many new pokemon here today, I wonder what you'll be little one?"

The eggs were Motionless. Until one of the eggs Started jumping and jumping and rolled on the floor. It was ready to hatch! It started to crack a tiny bit. The sounds of Bunearys cry slowly Repeating. And CRACK! The egg hatched into A Beautiful Shiny Buneary. Curious of the other egg by it. The Buneary looked at the Little piece of paper on the egg. It said "Rose". The Buneary Gladly excepted the name but waited until the other egg hatched. She sat there waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting.....

The old woman blinked, staring at the baby Buneary. "Goodness! You look like a little pink rose..I thought little Buneary only came with cream and brown though- are you what these youngsters nowadays call shinies?"she chuckled to herself. "The youth today go crazy about them, but they're all just Pokemon to me, and boy do I adore them!"
The old woman then jumped as she felt the egg in her arms jostle uncontrollably, and she clung on tightly so it wouldn't fall. The eggshell cracked once more, until a tiny little hole was visible. The woman couldn't help but smile warmly, as she lay the egg down in blankets, staring at the small hole. Before she knew it, a small brown nose peeked out, along with a blue little muzzle.

"Shinx?"

(Aren't one-liner RP posts not allowed? Hope you don't mind that I've decided to disregard the age I selected.)

Two eggs began shivering somewhat near where the elderly lady stood with the supposed Shinx, the first a regular egg and the second manifested with a dark aura. The first, plain and ordinary egg seemed to glow white before it shook once, twice, three times. Cracking, a white muzzle found it's way through the egg and onto the shoulder of the woman, tackling the little blue muzzle as if a imaginary predator, with a soft but high pitched, "Eeeh!"

The other egg grew darker and darker as the creature inside tried to wrestle it's way out, moving just about everywhere to accomplish this.

"Oh my gracious-you nearly gave me a heart attack little one!"the woman heaved, clasping her chest as she glazed towards the egg. "Oh no..please don't do that-I don't want the-"
"Mrow!"the little muzzle yelped helplessly, as it desperately wriggled it's way out to scatter from whatever was attacking it...well presumably. The poor little old woman lost her grip on the egg as the baby pokemon tussled out of her arms and onto the blankets. A bright light then flashed, signifying the pokemon was about to complete it's hatching. The small lady shielded her eyes, even if the glow was faint and dim her eyes were sensitive to light. Finally she opened them after but a few moments, only to be greeted by a fluffy bundle of cyan and shimmery black fur. As predicted, the small baby had been the lion-like pokemon, Shinx. It lay in the wraps of blankets, sniffling as it's wobbly legs could barely support it; it's nose seemed to quiver with curiosity every heartbeat at it's new surroundings. The woman was touched, as she grabbed the Shinx whilst balancing the egg that had landed on her shoulder. She smiled, gently bopping the cub on the nose as she set the tired cub on the counter momentarily as she looked for the other egg, whilst monitoring the egg and the newborn Shinx at the same time.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"(Aren't one-liner RP posts not allowed? Hope you don't mind that I've decided to disregard the age I selected.)"

Neither is Minimodding and yet here you are. <<

But yes, I've received an actual report about this thread, and yes. One-liner posts are highly frowned upon except in very specific situations, and posts in present tense certainly are. Also, keep OOC blather to a minimum in the actual RP forums - an OOC comment or two are fine so long as the post contains actual RP content, but don't start having out-of-character conversations in the middle of the thread. That's what profiles, discussion threads and the like are for.

Reminder for you all to read the rules again and follow them.

The Helioptile's frills shook like chiming bells, as he looked up at the tiny Pichu that communicated with him using her electricity. He didn't really know what to do, as he stayed slient, while he went over to the Pichu and lifted his left hand up, attempting to signal a friendly gesture at her. The Komona's head perked up to the Pichu that was nearby, as he stayed alongside the Helioptile, while he took his hand out of his mouth when he was in the Pichu's sight. He felt rather awkward around the other Pokémon in the area, since there were so many new faces that he would have to eventually met.

Edit: (Goodnight, going to bed)

Spark examined the Komona and then accidentally let out a thunder shock and Spark shocked itself on accident causing it to collapse a few seconds later it came back to earth. Lightning was on his back laughing at Spark, then he also fell and shocked himself.
IMG_5276.GIF

Last edited:
The little bundle of messed-up white fur shook itself, extra bits of fur and pieces flying off as a Eevee finally seemed to appear from the fur. She swiped her head around to try and find her previous target as she leaped upon it again. Giving the air around it a sniff, she gently prodded the strange figure.

...and of course, nothing happened to the dark egg. However, as it bounced around a low growl could faintly be heard.

An egg tucked in a corner started shaking, sending small vibrations down the other unhatched eggs. It wiggled some more, making another egg leaning against it fall over on the soft hay. Soft cries that of a Vulpix was just barely audible from the egg. The Vulpix started pawing through the egg from the inside, making small cracks on the eggs surface. Eventually, the egg cracked open, revealing the white Vulpix inside. Her eyes still shut, she found her way out from the egg shell remains and crawled elsewhere, letting out small cries for her mother.

(@SpoopyDoggo and @Lotus Trainer Saia Go the link at the top of the page and 'sign up')

The Pichu started to get in a fight and Lightning ended up winning, Spark got mad and then she started another fight between them. This time Spark won but her cape got a small cut through it and she started crying. When their parents woke up and realized what had happened they were not happy. The Old Lady took Spark into her hands, took of her cape and sowed it back together. When Spark got her cape back she hugged the Old Lady and then went back to her mom.

Rose got scared of all the battling and ran away crying. She hid behind the egg that looked had a rocky pattern. It started moving a little bit and it startled her again. She ran under the nearest table and cried. While she was crying she turned back into the normal color of a Buneary.

(Sorry this is short, I'm at school still....)

The little bundle of messed-up white fur shook itself, extra bits of fur and pieces flying off as a Eevee finally seemed to appear from the fur. She swiped her head around to try and find her previous target as she leaped upon it again. Giving the air around it a sniff, she gently prodded the strange figure.

...and of course, nothing happened to the dark egg. However, as it bounced around a low growl could faintly be heard.

(Hey, perhaps we should reply to the original post we were responding to? It'll make things easier since I can see the original quote easier and see who is directing towards who; I got back from school and I was instantly confused ^^; )

The small Old Lady by the Shinx gently nudged her spectacles, lifting up the newborn cub as she averted a glance toward the little Eevee. "Quite eager aren't we now?"she mused in her usual jolly manner. The small Shinx cub shattered, his ears flattening as he felt his stomach churn. Everything had been so scary to him in his life- and he hadn't even been alive that long at all! New sounds, new voices, new faces..he didn't like it. He wished he could shrink back and glue the eggshell back together with him in it. The little Shinx thought he'd been so prepared to hatch, so ready to face the world and be greeted by his mother in her warm, harboring symphony of love and affection. Now...he wanted to go back and start all over, where he wanted to forget and start anew; back when he thought he was safe in his little shell; back where he should've been before.
"Alicia? is Alicia Willis here?" a voice piped in so abruptly, scaring the Shinx as he looked for any source of where it may have come from, but none was to be found. Instead he noticed that it had been coming from the old wo- Alicia?- he didn't know and didn't care; he wanted out of here. 'Alicia' then gripped onto her pockets, sliding a screen in a way the Shinx couldn't comprehend himself. He watched patiently as Alicia lifted the weird human rectangle thing toward her right ear.

"I'll be right there- you wanted to ask about your egg right?...Well it hatched!...Really? Excellent, I'm sure he'll be more comfortable with your Chromia, bring her over and we'll have him ready for you when you bring her over...Oh! I assume you want a nickname for him?...Briden?-No Kaiden, alright dear, I'll have a nice little blue bow ready with his name on it! He'll look so dashing!"

'Chromia...? Is that a human, someone I should know?' the small Shinx pondered, tilting his round furry head. 'Who is Kaiden, is that me, what are bows?' It appeared to him more questions emerged than actual useful answers, it frustrated him to no end.

The Vulpix attempted to stand on her new wobbly legs, succeding in doing so. She started blinking her eyes open, keeping them in a small squint. "... Vul, vul...?" She mumbled quietly. Looking around, she found what appeared to be the exit of the room. "Vul..." Yui stumbled toward the open door, stumbling over her paws.

A girl in a beak-like mask sat on a cushioned seat with her Droiton, as she watched the area, noticing various baby Pokémon that had recentally hatched. She looked over at the whitish Vulpix, while the Droiton had a confused look at her, as she thought to herself, "Huh, that's an interesting Vulpix... I don't ever recall seeing of those, especially a white one. I suppose it could be a new shiny feature of them or something." She walked over to the Vulpix who staggered towards the open door, as she knelt down to her and reached her hand out for her. She didn't want to pick her up yet, fearing that she might startle her, as she calmly said whole the Droiton stood alongside her, "Well hello there cutie, I see that you're taking your first steps here. Do you need anything little one? I'm always here for you with Drotion if you need anything."

The Vulpix looked up, a curious look in her eye. "... Vul, vul...?" She gave the girls hand a curious sniff, a first scent. "Vul!" She nuzzled the girls hand, being comfortable with her scent. The Vulpix purred, thinking that the girl just might be her mother.

(Hey, perhaps we should reply to the original post we were responding to? It'll make things easier since I can see the original quote easier and see who is directing towards who; I got back from school and I was instantly confused ^^; )

The small Old Lady by the Shinx gently nudged her spectacles, lifting up the newborn cub as she averted a glance toward the little Eevee. "Quite eager aren't we now?"she mused in her usual jolly manner. The small Shinx cub shattered, his ears flattening as he felt his stomach churn. Everything had been so scary to him in his life- and he hadn't even been alive that long at all! New sounds, new voices, new faces..he didn't like it. He wished he could shrink back and glue the eggshell back together with him in it. The little Shinx thought he'd been so prepared to hatch, so ready to face the world and be greeted by his mother in her warm, harboring symphony of love and affection. Now...he wanted to go back and start all over, where he wanted to forget and start anew; back when he thought he was safe in his little shell; back where he should've been before.
"Alicia? is Alicia Willis here?" a voice piped in so abruptly, scaring the Shinx as he looked for any source of where it may have come from, but none was to be found. Instead he noticed that it had been coming from the old wo- Alicia?- he didn't know and didn't care; he wanted out of here. 'Alicia' then gripped onto her pockets, sliding a screen in a way the Shinx couldn't comprehend himself. He watched patiently as Alicia lifted the weird human rectangle thing toward her right ear.

"I'll be right there- you wanted to ask about your egg right?...Well it hatched!...Really? Excellent, I'm sure he'll be more comfortable with your Chromia, bring her over and we'll have him ready for you when you bring her over...Oh! I assume you want a nickname for him?...Briden?-No Kaiden, alright dear, I'll have a nice little blue bow ready with his name on it! He'll look so dashing!"

'Chromia...? Is that a human, someone I should know?' the small Shinx pondered, tilting his round furry head. 'Who is Kaiden, is that me, what are bows?' It appeared to him more questions emerged than actual useful answers, it frustrated him to no end.
((Good idea! Sorry about that...))

The Eevee looked over to the little blue ball of fur she could now call Kaiden. To her, it was still a lump of fur, but that was aside the point. She prodded up to him and gulped, speaking in a squeaky, almost incomprehensible Pokemon language. "Hoo's Cwomya?" She tilted her head to the side, incredibly confused and wondering if the little blue blob was more knowledgeable, despite just hatching.

The little egg stayed put, wobbling and shimmering intensely.

((Good idea! Sorry about that...))

The Eevee looked over to the little blue ball of fur she could now call Kaiden. To her, it was still a lump of fur, but that was aside the point. She prodded up to him and gulped, speaking in a squeaky, almost incomprehensible Pokemon language. "Hoo's Cwomya?" She tilted her head to the side, incredibly confused and wondering if the little blue blob was more knowledgeable, despite just hatching.

The little egg stayed put, wobbling and shimmering intensely.

As Alicia talked on the phone, Kaiden slunk forward, the little cub blinking at the Eevee. He had to admit, he was a bit afraid of her; but he wasn't sure if he shouldn't respond either. Would it be bad if he didn't? The dumbfounded Shinx was new to this, even if his brain was growing rapidly with information; he was still just a pymgy little cub, not even used to wobbling halfway on the flooring. "Crow-Chroa..."he whispered in a raspy high tone, licking his lips as his eyes seemed to nod off in difficult thought as he tried to respond. 'Actually saying it is harder...noted' he thought quickly, tilting his head as he sprung back to the baby Eevee. "Crowmia, I- I c-don't knoaw who...Crowmia is"he stuttered profusely, tail tingling with steam loads of embarrassment at his awry performance. "Coo-Woo ah yous"he asked, before locking his gaze toward the unusual egg momentarily.

Rose got scared of all the battling and ran away crying. She hid behind the egg that looked had a rocky pattern. It started moving a little bit and it startled her again. She ran under the nearest table and cried. While she was crying she turned back into the normal color of a Buneary.

(Sorry this is short, I'm at school still....)

(Sorry for not posting for so long, I literally forgot about this :/ )

Rose got up, Surprised she wasn't pink anymore. So she tried to get up but her legs were too weak to carry her body across the room so she struggled and crawled back by the egg and observered it. She was surprised by the Beautiful Patterns of the eggs surface. However it did had a weird feeling and Rose felt that. She tried to Ignore it and moved on with her day.

She had to explore because She wanted to know the whole environment and pepole around her.
She was tired from all the excitement though, so she couldn't help but sleep on a random Rug on the floor. She quickly woke up on rolling on a nail and letter out a big scream! She looked at her scar and how it was bleeding from the nail.. the baby Buneary Took down in tears hoping that someone-Anyone would help patch up her scar.

As Alicia talked on the phone, Kaiden slunk forward, the little cub blinking at the Eevee. He had to admit, he was a bit afraid of her; but he wasn't sure if he shouldn't respond either. Would it be bad if he didn't? The dumbfounded Shinx was new to this, even if his brain was growing rapidly with information; he was still just a pymgy little cub, not even used to wobbling halfway on the flooring. "Crow-Chroa..."he whispered in a raspy high tone, licking his lips as his eyes seemed to nod off in difficult thought as he tried to respond. 'Actually saying it is harder...noted' he thought quickly, tilting his head as he sprung back to the baby Eevee. "Crowmia, I- I c-don't knoaw who...Crowmia is"he stuttered profusely, tail tingling with steam loads of embarrassment at his awry performance. "Coo-Woo ah yous"he asked, before locking his gaze toward the unusual egg momentarily.

Seeing his face full of embarrassment, she giggled a little bit, wondering if he thought speech was harder than it looked. Then she heard the question. Who was she? That was hard. She recalled hearing the words Eevee in the background..maybe that? Of course, it was only a faint whisper by those in line to recieve their Pokemon. And what was her name? "I-I am an Ei-voi...nawt no miy namume. You?"

Confused by the cub's movement of eyes, she observed the egg as well, ready to pounce upon it if it was dangerous. The egg clearly wasn't supposed to have hatched yet, the shimmers and wobbles a sign that it would happen maybe tomorrow. But the little thing inside decided it was ready, gnawing through the egg and punching it when necessary, and cutting through the thin layer of shell it rejoiced, scrawnily (I invented a word!) yelling out a "Rua!" of rejoice.

Seeing his face full of embarrassment, she giggled a little bit, wondering if he thought speech was harder than it looked. Then she heard the question. Who was she? That was hard. She recalled hearing the words Eevee in the background..maybe that? Of course, it was only a faint whisper by those in line to recieve their Pokemon. And what was her name? "I-I am an Ei-voi...nawt no miy namume. You?"

Confused by the cub's movement of eyes, she observed the egg as well, ready to pounce upon it if it was dangerous. The egg clearly wasn't supposed to have hatched yet, the shimmers and wobbles a sign that it would happen maybe tomorrow. But the little thing inside decided it was ready, gnawing through the egg and punching it when necessary, and cutting through the thin layer of shell it rejoiced, scrawnily (I invented a word!) yelling out a "Rua!" of rejoice.

Kaiden paused, nose wrinkling. "Am' a Shi-anx and my nam is...Kaidow- Kaiden, Mah nam iz Kaiden"he mewed, a bit more satisfied with his speech now. flicking his tail he watched the 'Ei-voi' while sitting upright. Kaiden took notice of the sudden cracking of one of the eggs in the nursery. Thrusting his yellow gaze toward the luminous egg, he cringed slightly as he heard an uproar coming from baby pokemon inside the inner shell. Kaiden couldn't put his paw on it...but he couldn't help but feel uneasy around that thing; it made the cub severely uncomfortable and frightened to the bone. He frantically scanned his surroundings for any sign of the old woman whom had cared for him, but she had already left into another room that was foreign to him. Most likely she was talking or finishing..whatever work humans do here. 'This isn't good...I-I need someone- I want a-' he began to sniffle midway, tears jerking up as he suddenly wailed for no apparent reason, visibly upset and shaking. But then...Kaiden was silenced, as his attention was soon taken by the sound of a door creaking slowly open.

In the entrance, the small little Shinx could make out a figure similar to Alicia's, but it appeared more youthful and leaner; not to mention taller. Next to it was what really caught his eye though, something that made his eyes widen with curiosity. It was a large, powerful looking feline like pokemon that resembled Kaiden's own appearance; albeit a bit more sharper and elegant than him. Immediately the feline like pokemon noticed the cub, it's daggering bold and crimson eyes striking into his own. Kaiden would've been trembling had it not been for the fact that...he swore he saw that pokemon smile warmly at him.