• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Must spam Rach on her birthday~

Very sorry that I'm stuck on a boat here and not celebrating your birthay with you there, but been thinking of you! A superspecialawesome Happy Birthday to you, @Prof. Cinders! I hope that you have a lovely day today and get spoiled rotten. All the very best of wishes for you over this next year. Love ya lots, Rach. Have a great one. ^___^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@Ruko birthday! And Ruko's actually active on Charms at the moment to see it. Sweeeet. 8D

Already said it elsewhere, and have a few ideas of other places to spam, but a big happy birthday to you, Ruko. It's really, really nice having you around the community again, even if I do have the most horrible timing on the planet when it comes to catching you on chat (not to mention that I suck at keeping in contact in general xp). All the best today and with everything else you do this coming year! You deserve it. :)

Edit: Ack, I'm so blind. A big happy birthday to you too, @Satoren! Although I'm not sure when you were last around and I miss seeing you around. You should post more of your artwork on the Corner. I miss stalking it on 'Charms~ ;)

But seriously, have a great birthday and a great day. ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Crystal birthday? Big, big happy birthday to you, @Crystal! :D I hope that you have a lovely day and a nice year to come. All the best to you. ♥

And since Gad mentioned trains... Let there be trains!

JR-East_'Pokemon_With_You_Train'_Kiha100.jpg poketrain1.jpeg pokemon_train.jpeg tumblr_m8prrrrBAd1qgik10o1_1280.jpg pokemon01.jpg PN2011073001000283.-.-.CI0003.jpg

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ever so slightly belated but Happy Birthday for yesterday, Blazi! I hope you had a really great day :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
It may not be a person on this site, or a person at all, but I must say this.
Happy 25th Birthday to the wonderful Game Boy! I may not have had one growing up, but it was the handheld that started it all. Happy Birthday Game Boy!!!